5dpo anyone want to wait with me :)

Apparently there are two types of first response test a first response one step and first response early result! I just picked up first response one step yday and didn't know they had two different ones and I was thinking pooh it's bfn on a frer! As if that's the one I have to believe haha a little hope then x

Just found this so my one step By First response is only 100mui no wonder it's bfn! FRER 25mui Lol!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/brands.php

Feeling more and more confiden af is on her way. Cm not nearly as creamy anymore. More lotiony like I get before af. Cervix is still high but that could be anything. Just wish she'd get here so I can move onto next cycle

Hope you get your bfp sunshine! Sounds like it could just be early for you still.

Aww thanks Kern:hugs: whilst your af still away you still in Hun. Hope you are okay it's a really emotional time this TWW and it's very draining emotionally. Keeping fingers crossed for you lovely. I've just ordered two proper FRERs lol after buying wrong ones lol luckily buy on get one free and got them on next day delivery lol. I have a headache and that could be the weather as its very muggy here and o always get headaches in stormy weather lol or most likely af looming. Af due today it would be a real short cycle for me as ovd a week early or just under. I normally at 32days. I was sure this morning she was coming. Bbs don't hurt anymore and no more cramps just the spd type pain but that's a little better! I have been getting these weird dizzy spells especially when bending over. :-/ I'm booked in to see Doc next Friday as I worried why I'm getting so many symptoms (if not pg and that's looking likely)

Can I join? 9 DPO today! Feeling a little hopeful... I had real bad cramps last night as I was laying down for bed. My uterus almost has like a "dense" feeling. I had vivid dreams again last night, and some backache today. Some weird heartburn this morning. And I feel like there is a bunch of extra blood flow to my vagina? Its very strange feeling, but I keep getting this weird tingly feeling in my uterus and it kinda flows down into my vagina. Almost feels like a "horny" feeling. Weird lol... Of course I tested today too lol. I almost thought I saw something on my IC this morning, but when it fully dried it was BFN. So I also took a first response and it looked BFN too. 4 more days till AF is due!

Pinkpokadots :wave:
Hun I had the really bad cramps on Tuesday lasted about half hour! They were Really painful and was convinced af coming! I'm due af today or tomorrow but so far so good but so many bfns now it's hard to see I'm either 10/11dpo prob 11 as pos opk 29th negative 30th morning. Hmm.
The other sensation you mentioned yes I noticed that this morning! Hehe and it defo feels like more blood flowing around the body :blush: lol so embarrassing! Guess it's a waiting game now I've got some FRERs coming tomorrow as the test I bought wasn't the early result first response it was another apparantly less sensitive one also by FR! Confusing!
Anyway wishing you loads of luck x

Thanks :) hope you going ok. I'm finally accepting it's prob over this month. 11/12 dpo (11 day LP) If I'm not pg I want to move on to next cycle and hope dates line up for oh being home the next month and ones after.... Just more pressure. He's away three weeks then home three weeks. Makes for awkward timing it with my ovulations.
Af was due yesterday or today. 11 day LP. But nothing yet although yesterday first thing I had some distinct af pains. Getting bfn after bfn and it hurts to see. I have some frers arriving today so if nothing on those super sensitive ones then I think I'm out for real.
Just POAS again bfn fmu.
I don't know what's wrong with me to have had all these symptoms and some were ones I couldn't imagine. So I'm really worried there's something wrong with me. I have booked a doctors appointment for Friday as I'll be a week late by then if no af.
My temperature still around 37 degrees, lightheaded, leg cramps although abdominal cramps and sore bbs have got better only get pains occasionally but nothing like they were in early/middle parts of TWW. Tested front bfp at 9 dpo with my son.
Hope everyone else doing okay.

Frers arrived!

Top one is just now SMU after holdin for these sticks lol

Bottom one is from FMU sample that i stored from 630am (probably shouldn't use that one as I read HCG can dissipate.

But hey they're both blank as expected! Still no af tho so who knows! It's not looking good though i don't think :/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 20
Well, af is due today and no signs of her. My boobs are really starting to hurt and reminds me of my last pregnancy. I'm also having a lot of other symptoms, my cervix is super high and soft, closed. My cm is creamy and not at all watery and no pink to be seen. I took a frer about an hour ago, no hold thinking it's the day of af so I should show a blaring positive, bfn. It's the new stupid curve test that I'm reading is really a piece of crap.

The only reason I question the test is my cervix, it is high and soft just like my last pregnancies, including the mcs, typically before af it is very low and hard and watery like af is coming. So I don't know what to do, I feel like I should just wait until Monday because then af will definitely be late, but yet I also want to know too. I feel like I am possibly preggo but these damn tests are giving me doubt. ugh

Ah Kern sounds like your on the confusion roller coaster like me. I'd say wait now til AF due I really wish I waited as its really upset me seeing bfn after bfn. If you've got changes to what's normal for your this month and af hasn't arrived Monday it all may be good! :hugs:

I've tested just now and I think I'm seeing lines on frer as I'm wishing it so much how ridiculous does that sound. I'll post pic of test FMU and let me know what you think. I think it's bfn tho I'm just being silly! Can't even see it now it's posted!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 23
Sure I could see something just can't get it on camera its probably nothing but I'm counting bfn :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 14
Has anyone experienced "lightening crotch" sorry tmi lol yday and today I've had this sharp pain it literally lasts a second! I've googled it and it seems common with bfp but I'm getting bfns! Af 1/2 day late but 11 day LP so 12/13dpo if I work it out correctly x

Yeah I don't see anything either, I don't know lightning crotch is a thing! So weird that we are both late! I wonder if I didn't ovulate last month? So I won't have a period? Maybe?.
15dpo still nothing here, but feeling like she's just taking her time. I keep checking cp and saw the tiniest hint of blood yesterday but then it stopped and I haven't seen it yet. Bbs still hurt. Right now my left ovary hurts like the corpus luteum but not like af cramps. Ugggg. Just wait and see

Hi Kern :)
Ah sorry your going through the same. Let's both keep positive until af shows up. I just want to know though now it's getting hard not knowing what's going on. I've had on and off af cramps, my temp is still up, boobs got sore again today and my spd is hurting again. Could be af waiting to show her self. Tomorrow will test again but can't afford to keep using frers once tomorrow is used! Be back to Tesco ones soon!
I've had "lightening crotch" lol again this afternoon! I must have a hormone imbalance or something hope doc can help me on Friday!

Oh Kern I got like a burning sensation behind tummy button too!

Crazy! I have no idea what's going on with us really! Lol so confusing, af likes to play tricks when ttc, right? I keep waiting for af to show already but every time I check she's nowhere to be found. Who knows? Just a waiting game. I honestly don't know when I will test again I've never been this late with bfns lol.

Omg omg omg! I just done a clear blue after a long hold and I'm sure I can see a plus! I can't be sure though!!! Aaaah

It's a bit after time limit this pic but something was there straight away

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member