5DPO & Bored! So doing an experiment... Care to join in???? **UPDATED*

Franki83

3 Babbas, Thinking of 4..
Reaction score
Hi all,
Now as you know, if you are a serious addict of peeing on a stick.... (me?? Nooooo...Honest...:winkwink:)
it can get stressfull, let alone driving you barmy, so we all do the cheap option at first of buying internet cheapies......
so, i decided out of pure boredom, i was going to do one this morning with FMU...
here it is, obviously evap cos its such a faint line..... but hell, lets all have a giggle and decide to have a laugh with this, its making my wait more entertaining!
https://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=fVoSkrnCCyfccG3JaTYdmoh4l5k2TGxc
dont kow if this worked....:dohh:
PIC104.jpg

so did it twice, lol
But yes, gonna keep doing this everyday, lol, just takes my mind off worry n lets me have a laugh while easing the stress of the urges to POAS.

Join in and lets compare!!!!

snap, i just threw mine away, i'll see if i can still find it in the container lol

good fun tho isnt it??? lol
lets all be barmy together!!! lol
mind you, picture doesnt do this line justice as it was taken by my phone as i dont have digi cam at moment

I did one yesterday at 4dpo :rofl: but I threw it away....did an OPK too and got a faint (I have serious poas issues). I am trying my best to not do another until 8dpo but then I will splash out and use a FRER. Be warned though I only got my bfp last time at 16dpo...so much for being super sensitive!

my digicam seems to hate taking pics of peesticks, they ALWAYS come out blurry!
otherwise it's a very good decent camera but for that, nope!

here's mine, not fmu though, might be 8dpo, might be 4dpo, don't really know
i'm doing it more "au naturel" this cycle haha

see my evap, seeeeee it? LOL
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/spottheevap.jpg

LOL this is brilliant! lets just hope we can encourage more people to join in this crazy line quest, lol

LOL!!! This is going to be me on here in a week or so! I am a POAS addict. I'm only on CD8 though so I'll be back here in a week and a half! lol

welcome welcome welcome!
im just gonna see wot tomorrows test stick reveals, lol

this thread is going to be bad for my wallet :p

i'm only testing on odd days hahaha so not tomorrow, but i will test wednesday haha

hey, im only doing it cos iv got something like 50 opks and 50 hpt's lol.
plus hubby went away yesterday morning to Jordan for a month, so i need to amuse myself somehow!!! lol
see, im doing it out of pure curiosity as i have not really seen an evap stay on cheapie test this long,
so im trying to set up this experiment of comparing tests.

mine always gives evaps, so i'm used to it lol

but... i took a Home Pregnancy Cat yesterday and that was positive!!!!

OMG!:wave: So nice to find others that are obsessed as I am. I really enjoy this part of analyzing - whether it is yes or no. Now you are going to think I am crazy, but this cycle ( no I do not do this every cycle) I decided to opk and hpt everyday.
The following pic is from my positive opk to today- I am currently 8dpo - some days I did 3! Notice the awesome display of fade out and now beginning to fade back in - hope this is indicative of the :bfp: I want! :winkwink:

The second photo is of HPT's I have been taking since 2dpo :dohh:- ha ha and you thought you were sad! The third is an invert of photo 2. Got a lovely evap at 4dpo but today at 8dpo - got the faintest line in the world - but doesn't seem evappy to me!?! Fingers crossed - will keep checking back!

x

Attachments

• OPKobsession.jpg
    OPKobsession.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 98
  • HPT obsession.jpg
    HPT obsession.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 145
  • HPT obsessioninvert.jpg
    HPT obsessioninvert.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 75
you win hands down, what a collection! haha

for once i'm actually doubting my result today, if i stare too much at it i don't see
anything anymore, but if i leave it there and look at it from the corner of my eye
i do see a second line, say whaaat??? my digicam is loading, let's hope it cooperates
in taking the pics, decently and clear and... aargh, ineed a new cam!

either 10dpo or 7dpo-ish (not sure at all)

another SpotTheEvap lol

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/spottheevap10dpo.jpg

OK, so that one from 5dpo still has its line there, lol
did one at 7DPO today and it had a faint line there before time limit, but not there after time limit gone... oh well, bugger it, lol
Jake_1, I LOVE IT!!!
if there was an award for us poas addicts, i think you would definitely get it!!!!

well i will be adding one in tomorrow, lol fun eh? lol
may as well, its all a laugh x x

right this is 8DPO, lol
u wanna see my evap now??? lol
PIC107.jpg

and again inverted, lol
updated 107.jpg

see how much fun these things can be??? lol

yes, i am sure hun,
the reason i am doing these, is for some women who will look at them after a certain time.
these pics were taken just as the stick was drying out properly at around 20 min mark.
you can see why im doing this as if anyone looked at that time they would think that something is there. whereas now, there is only the faintest of lines left on the stick

not that i wouldnt kill for a BFP, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->