5DPO & Bored! So doing an experiment... Care to join in???? **UPDATED*

hmm lol, your evaps are getting darker !!! hahahaaaa

tomorrow is an even day again, so i'll test again...
that is, if i don't have to pee in the middle of the night again hehe

i'll have to wait for tomorrow or sunday
i had to get up twice to pee and just generally didn't sleep well

weird isnt it?? lol, but as i said im deliberately catching them on the turn of them drying out.
aaaw hun, dont worry about it, there is always time to poas x lol

Must admit tho, i did have faint line tho at about 5-6 mark, took apic of it on phone, (its crap), but i think i may have captured it as i have been playing around with it alot, lol
gimme comments, this is 9DPO
9DPO.jpg

mad isnt it? oh well, will do another tomorrow, lol, again! but i have just got meself a digi cam, so hopefully should be better quality than phone, lol

sorry cant see anything but keep trying hope you get your BFP:hugs:

Well fellow crazy ladies - seems being a POAS whore has payed off! I started spotting yesterday and put it down to the witch being here - but still in keeping with my faith and POAS addiction, I did my daily opk. I thought - shit I'm 12dpo and thats nearly positive. So did my daily HPT and got a faint line - you can just see it in the pic!
I ran (literally) down to the shop to get a more reliable brand - but still cheap - not wasting money on FRER's until I absolutely need to and guess what - they were positive too! AAAArrrgggghhh - so excited. Here are my pics. Notice the gradual fade in of the opks. I think if I had one to do tomorrow it would be positive - alas I don't! Good luck to you girls also - don't let anyone tell you you're crazy - It might just pay off in the end!
Pic 1 is green opks from ov positive to pregnant positive, the blue are hpt from 2dpo - the black dot at the bottom shows where the faint line I got today is!
Pic 2 is my :bfp:'s - light I know but definitely there

Go you POAS-a-holics you can do it! xxx :dust:

Attachments

• 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 32yay.jpg
    32yay.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 89
AAAAW wow hunnie!!! congratulations!!!!
i am soooo happy for you, i think my body just playing games with me, but hey, i do have a short luteal phase anyway, but usually by today iv started spotting. havent yet but fingers crossed, tomorrow af is due, im just hoping it stays away. im only 10DPO now.... hopefully tomorrow af wont show, n i will get something, lol.

aww congrats jake+1 i can see the line in the hpt when i enlarge the pic. the 2nd pic though what tests are they as they look like the sticks used in the old style cb digis/opks/cbfm. i only ask as those lines wont mean a thing hunni! but like i say defo bfp on the i.c :happydance:

franki83 you sure those lines are just evaps and werent there before the time limit as they look pretty dark to me. hope af doesnt show for you!! x

i know the darker ones were after the time limit. but the faint one wasnt.... but i dont know, i just feel a teeny bit crampy, i just hope af doesnt rear her ugly head tomorrow. this is why i hate having short luteal phase, it drives me nuts, lol

aww bet it does hun fingers crossed she is a no show and that faint line gets darker. x

thank you babytots,
it just gets sooo bloody nerve wracking doesnt it!!!
usually by now i have started spottin and usually tomorrow is like the full flow day, but no spotting as of yet, so im happy, lol, trying to remain optimistic, lol

this is an opk i have just done cos i had another poas urge, lol
now usually these dont get this dark for me a day b4 ovulation.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmDSCI0016.jpg

hey hun i would have to say not to get your hopes with the opk. usually most ladies dont get a positive opk til they get a positive hpt and it has to be positive to count as anything.

saying that though you never know might get darker tomorow. fingers so tightly crossed for you!!! your as bad as me giving into the addiction! i use opks if i have no hpts or if i have that urge and dont want to waste an hpt. i am sat here fighting the urge to go poas right now but i know fmu tomorow will be better so i am sitting on my hands. if i was like you and had a bulk of cheapy tests i would of caved ages ago pmsl. half of me tempted to log onto ebay and buy some rofl. even though they wont be sent til monday and with the postal strikes going on af would of probably shown by the time they arrive lol.

right rambled enough am off to bed looking forward to your update tomorow. x

ok chick, take care, im just trying to remain optimistic, lol. but hey, i had a realllly bad urge, lol, but i cant find any other hpts... i know iv got loads somewhere, lol.
but i will update tomorrow, lol

aww congrats jake+1 i can see the line in the hpt when i enlarge the pic. the 2nd pic though what tests are they as they look like the sticks used in the old style cb digis/opks/cbfm. i only ask as those lines wont mean a thing hunni! but like i say defo bfp on the i.c :happydance:

franki83 you sure those lines are just evaps and werent there before the time limit as they look pretty dark to me. hope af doesnt show for you!! x

Hi sweetie. Thanks for your support. The brand is called crystal clear here in Australia and is definitely a HPT. I had another person ask about that on another thread too so I googled them and they do look exactly the same as the cbfm - but they arent. Doing a FRER this morning to confirm -once the shops open and I can get one! Thanks x

Hi sweetie. Thanks for your support. The brand is called crystal clear here in Australia and is definitely a HPT. I had another person ask about that on another thread too so I googled them and they do look exactly the same as the cbfm - but they arent. Doing a FRER this morning to confirm -once the shops open and I can get one! Thanks x

And the FRER says yes too - so excited - thanks girls and good luck.

xxx and :hugs: and :dust: to you all

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 44
congrats!!!

i have a nice evap today, i can't decide whether it's gray or pink
but if i'm 14 dpo i doubt there's hope... if i'm only 10ish dpo then who knows

my digicam is charging and i'll take pics when my bf gets in the shower LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts