5DPO & Bored! So doing an experiment... Care to join in???? **UPDATED*

oooh go on, take the pics!!!! lol
well so far af hasnt reared her ugly head, trying to remain positive!!! lol
Jake, i will say it again, i am sooooo happy for you!!!!
but all that is left now for the ultimate poas is a digital, lol,

my cam refuses to register the other line properly, dammit!!!

this is my 10dpo or 14dpo shot lol
if you tilt your screen enough you might actually see it haha
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y291/Shimaey2/spottheevap14dpo.jpg

ooooooh i can see it, lol, was this before or after time frame?????

my opks from last 3 days, today is 11 dpo.
progressively darker, and yet no sign of af, where as usually today is first full day of full flow after a day of spotting... no spotting and no flow... not even any pink tinge.... FINGERS CROSSED!!! according to FF, tomorrow is a day of testing... so i will see wot tomorrow morning brings, lol

actually within the time frame that something came up,but not instantly there
but it was then much more obvious once it dried out

brilliant! i hope this is it for us x x x x
thats what mine was like on friday, n no af!!!!!!!!

i am on the edge of my seat waiting for frankie83 to say it was a bfp! i think that it very well could be for you hun, mt fingers are totally crossed for you!!!

well sweetie, im 13dpo tomorrow, 2 days late already, 3 tomorrow, lol, and still no signs!!! but i have bin crying waaaaay to much for my liking, my nipples feel like they gonna implode n i keep feeling icky all the time, i might test tomorrow.... hehehehehehehe
im just keep on praying for my miracle, lol

:winkwink:yup... me too.... i'll check your post first thing in the morning tomorrow... I'm in Malaysia, so, it's time for me to go home now... keep us update... i'm poas addict too...

Soooooooooooooo Bloody Confused!!!!
Still No AF, n i got a BFN.... 13DPO. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this is wot i got.....

13DPO2.jpg

13DPO2invert.jpg

That second pic is exactly - I mean exactly the sort of line my ic hpt had that made me go to the shop and get something better but still not too expensive and that gave me a faint but def positive. Shouldn't have wasted my time or money - should have bought the FRER outright. Do you have any FRER's sweetie?

i might get one if im couple of more days late x cos that stick is a 25mui test, and so are frer.

thanx Jake x x
im just hoping this is it n my body not playin a really bad nasty trick on me. but another thing is, i can hardly feel my cervix..... i think its hiding near my boobs..... lol

Ha ha ha - well hopefully its a good sign for you! xxxx

well, its not over till af shows, so lets just pray she stays away x

i can no longer post here... i got a bfp this morning within 30 seconds :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->