5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

I have that full feeling too! I get it when I'm due AF, but she's not due for another 6 days. We're both only 8dpo so it's quite early for this feeling :/ FX!

Ladies, I thought you'd all appreciate this hahaha...

Attachments

• poas.png
    poas.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 1
How is everyone feeling today. I'm 8 dpo (dear God why are these the slowest two weeks of my LIFE?) sitting here waiting while the little one naps (I'm a nanny) and feeling some dull cramping/pressure in my uterus area. Fx it's something! Stark white hpt this morning :(. But I know it's still super early.

How is everyone feeling today. I'm 8 dpo (dear God why are these the slowest two weeks of my LIFE?) sitting here waiting while the little one naps (I'm a nanny) and feeling some dull cramping/pressure in my uterus area. Fx it's something! Stark white hpt this morning :(. But I know it's still super early.

FX it's something good! <3

I tested this morning... 9dpo. These pics were taken an hour after I dipped the strip. I'm calling evap, but we'll find out on Wednesday with a FRER.

Attachments

• invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 11
  • test1.jpg
    test1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 13

FX it's something good! <3

I tested this morning... 9dpo. These pics were taken an hour after I dipped the strip. I'm calling evap, but we'll find out on Wednesday with a FRER.

I might see a little something but I can't really tell. Especially since it's an hour later probably evap. I'm planning to use a frer Thursday since that's 6 days before AF is due. Talked to one of my psychics this morning and she says if I'm not pregnant now I will be this month. Seeing as I won't ovulate till the 25th this is pretty much the only time this month I could be pregnant. She said my bfp would also come as a shock to me though she can't see why haha. I've been feeling today and yesterday like I'm out this month. Not as much symptoms and such so that's why it would come as a shock lol. FX she's right!

I've been feeling similarly KylasBaby - not sure why!

I've got horrendous bloating, but only in the evening and night time? It looks like I'm about 4 months pregnant at these times and during my evening walk with my husband last night it actually hurt! My tummy that is.

I said "If I'm not pregnant I have a severe bloating issue" haha! I might need to get something for that if the tests are all hideous BFNs!!!

I've had some cramping type feelings but it's sort of hard to distinguish because of the bloating/placebo effect.

Wildworld I'm not sure I can see something either, but it is early days!

I am 9DPO today. I feel as if I am 90DPO this wait has been so long! Ha. Still 9 days left before I can test! I'm halfway!

One great thing is that I'm back at work and it's keeping my mind off baby things and I'm quite enjoying the break! :) x

I might see a little something but I can't really tell. Especially since it's an hour later probably evap. I'm planning to use a frer Thursday since that's 6 days before AF is due. Talked to one of my psychics this morning and she says if I'm not pregnant now I will be this month. Seeing as I won't ovulate till the 25th this is pretty much the only time this month I could be pregnant. She said my bfp would also come as a shock to me though she can't see why haha. I've been feeling today and yesterday like I'm out this month. Not as much symptoms and such so that's why it would come as a shock lol. FX she's right!

Omg hope the psychic is right! :D

I've been feeling similarly KylasBaby - not sure why!

I've got horrendous bloating, but only in the evening and night time? It looks like I'm about 4 months pregnant at these times and during my evening walk with my husband last night it actually hurt! My tummy that is.

I said "If I'm not pregnant I have a severe bloating issue" haha! I might need to get something for that if the tests are all hideous BFNs!!!

I've had some cramping type feelings but it's sort of hard to distinguish because of the bloating/placebo effect.

Wildworld I'm not sure I can see something either, but it is early days!

I am 9DPO today. I feel as if I am 90DPO this wait has been so long! Ha. Still 9 days left before I can test! I'm halfway!

One great thing is that I'm back at work and it's keeping my mind off baby things and I'm quite enjoying the break! :) x

I think I have serious bloating issues too haha! This TWW sucks so much. God, if 90dpo existed, we'd all be screwed hahaha. Yeah you're halfway there, and I hope you get a huge :bfp: on 18dpo!

TuesdaysBaby, I'm glad that work is helping you to maintain your ttc sanity!

KylasBaby, I am so with you. Does time STOP for these two weeks? Yikes! The suspense!

WildWorld, haha! Exactly - I can't even pretend I'm not totally symptom spotting and crazed!

I'm going by my EWCM so I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated. Right now I think I'm somewhere between 6-8dpo.

I'm with you ladies on the full uterus feeling.

Also, my dreams have been super emotionally intense the past few nights. I never understood why people counted weird dreams as a symptom - my dreams are always weird - but I've had several this week that were so intense emotionally that they woke me up.

I tried on a cute dress at the shops, but I'm holding off on buying it, because I hope to be needing pregnancy clothes soon! :D

So my belly is starting to feel weird again. Although this time i think I feel slightly nauseous too. Before it had not really been a nauseous feeling and not hunger pains but just weird. But now I think I'm kind of nauseous. And I'm having some mild back pain...

Isn't it funny to be excited about feeling nauseous? I hope it's a baby in there! FX for you hun!

ChinaGirl, I hope we'll all need pregnancy clothes soon, I will die of happiness haha.

This is weird ladies, but close to your AF, do you ever clench 'down there', and it feels tender? I have that now. It's just a little bit tender, but I know the feeling all too well. UGH, hope she stays away!!

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

And I'm seriously tempted to do my FRER, hold me back! :wacko:

My boobs are SO tender, i'm so happy haha

ChinaGirl, I hope we'll all need pregnancy clothes soon, I will die of happiness haha.

This is weird ladies, but close to your AF, do you ever clench 'down there', and it feels tender? I have that now. It's just a little bit tender, but I know the feeling all too well. UGH, hope she stays away!!

:af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:

And I'm seriously tempted to do my FRER, hold me back! :wacko:

When is AF due? Frer says it can tell 6 days before. I know I'm no help haha

Do the frer. Do the frer. Do the frer.

*chants*

Haha sorry I'm no help!!!!

February 8th, my birthday haha. I'll hold off til Wednesday. I'm such a bad influence on myself... and you're a bad influence on me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->