5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

So, I was looking through my pics on my phone and this one is the last one I took before I opened it. Can you see it?

I wonder if I didn't wait long enough? ehhh who knows :)
I'll test again in the morning. Pink dye this time!

https://i57.tinypic.com/dyn9xw.jpg

I see something, but hope it's not an evap :(

Thanks! And yes, I've had evaps with blue dye before, so I'm not getting too excited :dohh:

I'll buy some FRER and take one in the am. See if anything changes :happydance:

We are supposed to get quite a bit of snow overnight tonight so since I'm at my parents already (I work part time in my mothers home daycare) I'll be spending the night. Thankfully my boss of my primary job, the little boy I nanny) is switching her working days so I don't have to go in tomorrow but Friday instead. So no driving in the snow! Yay. Sooooo no testing for me tonight or tomorrow morning. It's a good thing haha. Hopefully I can find a thermometer somewhere so I can temp. I really need to know if my temperature will go up tomorrow to confirm a dip (implantation?) today.

FX and :dust: :dust: :dust:

Definitely an evap, look how far over the line is... i'm looking at pics from this morning, a minute after taking the test. i can see a v v v v faint line if i really squint, in the same place. but it's still so far away. ugh

You and I are going to be those people who don't get a BFP till like 20dpo haha

You two and me as well! Loooong LP and because that's the kinda person I seem to be! Haha :flower:

I might see a little something but I can't really tell. Especially since it's an hour later probably evap. I'm planning to use a frer Thursday since that's 6 days before AF is due. Talked to one of my psychics this morning and she says if I'm not pregnant now I will be this month. Seeing as I won't ovulate till the 25th this is pretty much the only time this month I could be pregnant. She said my bfp would also come as a shock to me though she can't see why haha. I've been feeling today and yesterday like I'm out this month. Not as much symptoms and such so that's why it would come as a shock lol. FX she's right!

Omg hope the psychic is right! :D

I've been feeling similarly KylasBaby - not sure why!

I've got horrendous bloating, but only in the evening and night time? It looks like I'm about 4 months pregnant at these times and during my evening walk with my husband last night it actually hurt! My tummy that is.

I said "If I'm not pregnant I have a severe bloating issue" haha! I might need to get something for that if the tests are all hideous BFNs!!!

I've had some cramping type feelings but it's sort of hard to distinguish because of the bloating/placebo effect.

Wildworld I'm not sure I can see something either, but it is early days!

I am 9DPO today. I feel as if I am 90DPO this wait has been so long! Ha. Still 9 days left before I can test! I'm halfway!

One great thing is that I'm back at work and it's keeping my mind off baby things and I'm quite enjoying the break! :) x

I think I have serious bloating issues too haha! This TWW sucks so much. God, if 90dpo existed, we'd all be screwed hahaha. Yeah you're halfway there, and I hope you get a huge :bfp: on 18dpo!

Aaaand now it's gone! I'm feeling out this cycle, positivity is mostly gone and another friend has announced a pregnancy on Facebook which I think is a contributing factor!

Just want to know either way and get on with round two.

I hear ya. I had like zero symptoms yesterday. I just want to know. The past two cycles I've had a 15day lp and AF int due til next Wednesday. This waiting sucks

I hear ya. I had like zero symptoms yesterday. I just want to know. The past two cycles I've had a 15day lp and AF int due til next Wednesday. This waiting sucks

No wonder this is all consuming!

Hugs xx :flower:

Someone has to get a BFP this cycle! It's not me... I was going to do my FRER before I started Primolut N to delay my period. Was about to pee into my pee-cup (haha, yup) and thought, 'hmm, i feel very wet' (sounds so sexual, haha... totally wasn't)

Any ideas what was making me feel so wet? Yup, :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:
... three days earlier than expected (I have an average 28 day cycle). I have the little cramps too, so I know it's her. UGH. So annoyed. I wanted to take Primolut N to delay my period so I could go away and visit my family and enjoy it without feeling like crap.

Onto a new cycle now, and the only positive thing that comes from my early period, is that this cycle will be normal, and not out of whack for a few months. So this BETTER be cycle I get my BFP.

Good luck ladies... drowning you all in :dust:!

xoxoxoxo <3

ps; i'll be staying here to keep updated!

Someone has to get a BFP this cycle! It's not me... I was going to do my FRER before I started Primolut N to delay my period. Was about to pee into my pee-cup (haha, yup) and thought, 'hmm, i feel very wet' (sounds so sexual, haha... totally wasn't)

Any ideas what was making me feel so wet? Yup, :witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch::witch:
... three days earlier than expected (I have an average 28 day cycle). I have the little cramps too, so I know it's her. UGH. So annoyed. I wanted to take Primolut N to delay my period so I could go away and visit my family and enjoy it without feeling like crap.

Onto a new cycle now, and the only positive thing that comes from my early period, is that this cycle will be normal, and not out of whack for a few months. So this BETTER be cycle I get my BFP.

xoxoxoxo <3

Sorry wildworld! Let's hope someone here gets a BFP this month!!!

Can I join you ladies? Ive been on here stalking for a little bit. Im in the two week wait, but accidentally due to me messing up with my pill. Didnt want another baby yet (daughter Maisie is 2.5 years old) but Now im excited to wait for the outcome and its all I can think about!!!!

Think im 9DPO although I dont know to be sure xxxx

Sorry wild :hugs: I think I'll be joining you in a couple of days. Clear bfn's today at 11 dpo so I'm pretty much thinking I'm out.

xoxoxoxo <3

THAT WITCH! I was rooting for you!

Since I stayed at my parents last night all my mom had was an old glass mercury thermometer but my temp did go back up! It only reads to a single place and not double like my basal thermometer at home but yesterday my temp dipped from 98.43 to 98.02 and today it is up at 98.6 :). I'm sure praying the dip was implantation! Better not be because I'm getting sick. I have a pretty sore throat :(. But I've gotten fevers like twice in my life. I just don't get them really. So it's most likely not a temp rise due to a fever. I hope!

I have no idea how to get the link to my chart, but here's a picture to show what I mean.
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zpsc202c418.jpg

Can I join you ladies? Ive been on here stalking for a little bit. Im in the two week wait, but accidentally due to me messing up with my pill. Didnt want another baby yet (daughter Maisie is 2.5 years old) but Now im excited to wait for the outcome and its all I can think about!!!!

Think im 9DPO although I dont know to be sure xxxx

Of course, welcome!

Hi everyone,

I am 4dp5dt and this wait is already driving me crazy :) I just want to know now.

xoxoxoxo <3

THAT WITCH! I was rooting for you!

Since I stayed at my parents last night all my mom had was an old glass mercury thermometer but my temp did go back up! It only reads to a single place and not double like my basal thermometer at home but yesterday my temp dipped from 98.43 to 98.02 and today it is up at 98.6 :). I'm sure praying the dip was implantation! Better not be because I'm getting sick. I have a pretty sore throat :(. But I've gotten fevers like twice in my life. I just don't get them really. So it's most likely not a temp rise due to a fever. I hope!

I have no idea how to get the link to my chart, but here's a picture to show what I mean.
https://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a589/KylaMissa22/image_zpsc202c418.jpg

I don't chart but even i can see that's a big dip!! Holy crap, I hope it was implantation! did you have any cramping?

I don't chart but even i can see that's a big dip!! Holy crap, I hope it was implantation! did you have any cramping?

I did the afternoon/night before. And a lower backache! It's the biggest dip I've had this cycle. They say the implantation process can take up to three days for the little one to nestle it's way in there so FX!

Hi ladies, hope we're all doing ok. Sorry to those the evil witch got (hugs)
Afm I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today and think I got a reeeeeeally faint line on an IC today (DH could even see it!) have got a FRER for the morning. Got everything crossed!

Afm I'm either 9 or 10 dpo today and think I got a reeeeeeally faint line on an IC today (DH could even see it!) have got a FRER for the morning. Got everything crossed!

Good luck, KeiD! I'm 10DPO too and I'm trying to stay strong and not test until Saturday. Going out of my mind though! When is AF due for you?

Ugh really nauseous since I woke up from my nap this afternoon. I can't function without an afternoon nap. My mom said I must be pregnant. Time will tell!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG ANY PICS? Ah!!!

Ugh really nauseous since I woke up from my nap this afternoon. I can't function without an afternoon nap. My mom said I must be pregnant. Time will tell!

If someone else noticed it, it's definitely there!! Eek!!! Hope she's right! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->