5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

Hi ladies! Can I join the end here? :)

I'm around 9 dpo. I always thought I O'd around day 15 (because thats what everyone else does? I don't know!!) , and I used the digital OPK's for a few months and found out I actually O around day 10 or 11!!! Maybe that's why It's taken us so long!!!

I'll be starting to test tomorrow morning. eeekkk!!!

Hi ladies! Can I join the end here? :)

I'm around 9 dpo. I always thought I O'd around day 15 (because thats what everyone else does? I don't know!!) , and I used the digital OPK's for a few months and found out I actually O around day 10 or 11!!! Maybe that's why It's taken us so long!!!

I'll be starting to test tomorrow morning. eeekkk!!!

Welcome to our misery! We are SSSS and POAS addicts!

So I used this implantation calculator on countdown to pregnancy and throat common date for implantation for me would be 9dpo (which could be today or tomorrow for me as I'm unsure if I ovulated late the 26th or 27th), but is also common for the next 2-3 days for me. So I'm wondering if my temperature dip this morning really was implantation?! FX! I wish I could go to bed now and wake up tomorrow morning so I can temp and see if it goes back up. Maybe that's also why I had a lot of cramping and back pain yesterday afternoon/night. :dust:

hello ladies , i am 5dpo today , been crampy since 2dpo thats about it ,i have been temping and was wondering is there anything i should be looking out for on my chart, i have no idea what im doing lol ,

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome! Only thing to look for is a temperature rise for three days after ovulation to confirm it. That's about it. And if your temperature stays above the cover line it could indicate pregnancy, but it's one of those things that could indicate pregnancy and could also be nothing.

Afm, bit of a temperature dip this morning. Fingers crossed it's an implantation dip and it goes back up tomorrow!

sorry to sound thick lol did you mean i had temp dip ? im soo confused about all this temping

hello ladies , i am 5dpo today , been crampy since 2dpo thats about it ,i have been temping and was wondering is there anything i should be looking out for on my chart, i have no idea what im doing lol ,

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome! Only thing to look for is a temperature rise for three days after ovulation to confirm it. That's about it. And if your temperature stays above the cover line it could indicate pregnancy, but it's one of those things that could indicate pregnancy and could also be nothing.

Afm, bit of a temperature dip this morning. Fingers crossed it's an implantation dip and it goes back up tomorrow!

sorry to sound thick lol did you mean i had temp dip ? im soo confused about all this temping

No. I haven't even looked at your chart. AFM means as for me. So I was saying what's going on with me

https://i62.tinypic.com/vz7b0m.jpg

So I remembered I had a test from last month :dohh:

BUT WAIT. I swear I see something. I'm having a hard time getting a picture of it. But I see it in person!!! What do you think? I'm around 9dpo.

I took all photos within 6 min.

I have more. I'll share!

https://i61.tinypic.com/313fybr.jpg

and then I decided to rip it open (as usual) and snap a quick pic before it all started to dry. It had been out maybe 15 seconds :)

I feel like you can see it better here.

ahhhhhh looks like I'll be buying some tests today!

I can't see anything, but those blue due tests aren't as sensitive as pink dye tests. So it might show up on a pink

I agree. I'm sure I had this one left over because I hate the blue dyes!

https://i61.tinypic.com/2vs5icp.jpg

annnnd the last one, I promise!! :)

Until tomorrow :)

My Ovulation Chart

No. I haven't even looked at your chart. AFM means as for me. So I was saying what's going on with me

oh gosh i am sorry :S . fingers are crossed foryou gl :) :dust:

So, I was looking through my pics on my phone and this one is the last one I took before I opened it. Can you see it?

I wonder if I didn't wait long enough? ehhh who knows :)
I'll test again in the morning. Pink dye this time!

https://i57.tinypic.com/dyn9xw.jpg

RayeAnne I can't see anything on your tests :( I hope I'm wrong though, you're still quite early.

I had a nasty evap today... 10dpo. Nothing on the test this morning, then I come home to this a while ago. I know it's an evap because it wasn't there in the time limit and the line is so far over. I had one the same two months ago. Seriously pissed off with these tests!! :(

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
So, I was looking through my pics on my phone and this one is the last one I took before I opened it. Can you see it?

I wonder if I didn't wait long enough? ehhh who knows :)
I'll test again in the morning. Pink dye this time!

https://i57.tinypic.com/dyn9xw.jpg

I see something, but hope it's not an evap :(

RayeAnne I can't see anything on your tests :( I hope I'm wrong though, you're still quite early.

I had a nasty evap today... 10dpo. Nothing on the test this morning, then I come home to this a while ago. I know it's an evap because it wasn't there in the time limit and the line is so far over. I had one the same two months ago. Seriously pissed off with these tests!! :(

You sure that's an evap? It looks pretty pink. Evaps are usually not pink.

RayeAnne that line looks like an evap. Positive lines have the color of the control line albeit lighter. Evans are usually grey.

Wow, that's a nasty evap :dohh:

I swear I've had them too!

Those one step tests are the WORST for evaps :( that does look pretty pink though!

Definitely an evap, look how far over the line is... i'm looking at pics from this morning, a minute after taking the test. i can see a v v v v faint line if i really squint, in the same place. but it's still so far away. ugh

Definitely an evap, look how far over the line is... i'm looking at pics from this morning, a minute after taking the test. i can see a v v v v faint line if i really squint, in the same place. but it's still so far away. ugh

You and I are going to be those people who don't get a BFP till like 20dpo haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->