• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5dpo buddies? *UPDATE* 10dpo pg22 (evap!)

Both of you!!! :p I've just POAS (again), but can't see a thing! I'm having a cup of tea now so my pee later will be no good anyway haha x

Pink handle is OPK
blue handle is pregnancy test

Bottom strip is my test from 11am, 9dpo ladies. Picture taken an hour after i was dipped the strip (same test i uploaded earlier)

I can see it, and looks pink to me...

Attachments

• IMG_7004.jpg
    IMG_7004.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 7
I was sure I could see something (a definite squinter!) but i didn't take pics because i was so tired and went back to bed :(

I was sure I could see something (a definite squinter!) but i didn't take pics because i was so tired and went back to bed :(

You got me all excited! Take a pic tomorrow before getting back into bed lol. I'm waiting a bit so I can test before bed. Only 8pm and I just wanna sleep! Lol. Only been holding it for two hours. Need at least another hour. That's probably as far as I'll make it!

You got me all excited! Take a pic tomorrow before getting back into bed lol. I'm waiting a bit so I can test before bed. Only 8pm and I just wanna sleep! Lol. Only been holding it for two hours. Need at least another hour. That's probably as far as I'll make it!

Hahah, I will but I'm kinda feeling out for this month - not sure why. Eek, hold that pee and keep us updated :D

Hahah, I will but I'm kinda feeling out for this month - not sure why. Eek, hold that pee and keep us updated :D

I was feeling out this month too but today was a zinger. If I'm not pregnant my mind is getting a serious timeout. This lower back pain isn't normal for me. And yeah nope. Couldn't hold it lol. It was a bfn :(. Gotta keep reminding myself I'm only 8dpo

So I'm 7dpo and I have literally zero cm...makes me worried that I'm out :/ the only thing that gives me a shred of hope is last might I had a tiny spot of brown cm on tissue and today while grocery shopping I had a bout of nausea and shortness of breath that lasted about an hour.... Eeek:happydance:

I totally understand about your mind laying tricks on you...mine too. I've literally taken 2 tests a day for the past 4 days and I'm only 7dpo....I'm in such bad shape that I know they're gonna be negative this early yet I still do it to myself lol

I was feeling out this month too but today was a zinger. If I'm not pregnant my mind is getting a serious timeout. This lower back pain isn't normal for me. And yeah nope. Couldn't hold it lol. It was a bfn :(. Gotta keep reminding myself I'm only 8dpo

That psychic better be right, this better be your month. You're still so so early, keep hanging on x

So I'm 7dpo and I have literally zero cm...makes me worried that I'm out :/ the only thing that gives me a shred of hope is last might I had a tiny spot of brown cm on tissue and today while grocery shopping I had a bout of nausea and shortness of breath that lasted about an hour.... Eeek:happydance:

I totally understand about your mind laying tricks on you...mine too. I've literally taken 2 tests a day for the past 4 days and I'm only 7dpo....I'm in such bad shape that I know they're gonna be negative this early yet I still do it to myself lol

Welcome :) is your cm normally dry around this time? Hopefully the brown spotting was implantation! :thumbup: We're hilarious being excited to be feeling sick hahaha :haha:

Oh... and welcome to POASaholics Anonymous! :happydance:

I was lying in bed on Instagram, and holy crap, i thought i was going to vomit. I ate a couple of hours ago and was lying on my back in bed, but I don't know if that makes a difference. If at least ONE of us doesn't get a BFP this cycle, I'm going to go nuts!!

xx

wildworld yes! I agree if one of us lucky, special people doesn't get UTD, well then I won't be impressed!

That's odd about feeling sick like that! Surely just lying down on the bed after eating a couple hours beforehand wouldn't cause it? I hope it is a sign of something moooore! More sickness for you I am wishing ;)

I'm bloated. Again. It is uncomfortable and there is an odd feeling low down in my tummy. It only happens in the afternoon/evening which I think I mentioned and of course, one of the main symptoms for 9 DPO is bloating! I am however, not imagining this symptom. Then I googled and apparently it is common even 2 weeks out from your period?! How is that fair?! So my excitement has faded.

hello ladies , i am 5dpo today , been crampy since 2dpo thats about it ,i have been temping and was wondering is there anything i should be looking out for on my chart, i have no idea what im doing lol ,

My Ovulation Chart

hello ladies , i am 5dpo today , been crampy since 2dpo thats about it ,i have been temping and was wondering is there anything i should be looking out for on my chart, i have no idea what im doing lol ,

My Ovulation Chart

Welcome! Only thing to look for is a temperature rise for three days after ovulation to confirm it. That's about it. And if your temperature stays above the cover line it could indicate pregnancy, but it's one of those things that could indicate pregnancy and could also be nothing.

Afm, bit of a temperature dip this morning. Fingers crossed it's an implantation dip and it goes back up tomorrow!

I feel out too! I've started spotting this morning... I can't even get excited to think it's implantation because it's not unusual for me to spot a few days before AF. I had it in November and December too. November really got my hopes up as I started spotting a week before my period came. :(

I feel out too! I've started spotting this morning... I can't even get excited to think it's implantation because it's not unusual for me to spot a few days before AF. I had it in November and December too. November really got my hopes up as I started spotting a week before my period came. :(

Noooooo :(. You're not out till the fat lady shows her ugly self. Did you test this morning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->