6 dpo and i feel out =(

How's everyone feeling today. My cramps have eased but still achey fx fx fx xxxx

Hi! Soo I went to go get the cream and I guess its only sold over the counter in the states =(. I went to the health store and they sell wild yam cream that works as progesterone but I didnt get it because I wasnt sure how well it worked. I have heard great things about wild yam but I wanted to do a bit more research on he cream first before buying it.

As for symptoms today..im still having cramps and preasure like my perid is going to start and constant nausea. My bbs dont hurt at all..they feel normal. And I caved..i took a dollar test and it was neg...completely neg =(

[img=https://s11.postimage.org/blb3aiwbj/2011_11_18_11_56_21.jpg]

MsLesley how many dpo are you?im 9dpo and feeling extremely tired but all cramping and sore bb's have disappeared so im thinking its not happening this month.still having weird dreams tho.hope you ladies have a lovely evening.im off work now booo xxx

I dont think that link worked..im not sure why.

Mrsbubble....I am 9 dpo I think...coule be 8 but I think 9. I feel out too. I just dont think its going to happen this month. I expect af to start so as long as I expect it..i dont think I can be that disappointed if it does.

I dont think that link worked..im not sure why.

Mrsbubble....I am 9 dpo I think...coule be 8 but I think 9. I feel out too. I just dont think its going to happen this month. I expect af to start so as long as I expect it..i dont think I can be that disappointed if it does.

ditto thats eactly my mind frame that way i will be dissapointed when she shows up but not go hopes up...fx hunni xxx :hugs: :fairydust:

Hey ladies. Sorry your both not feeling it but remember. Your not out till af shows! Fx fx fx
Mslesley - sorry about the bfp BUT! My friend on here got a bfn at 10dpo and 2 days later got her bfp! So chin up sweetie. I think its right to research first about the cream hun. best to know what it is first hun :hugs: hang in there! And you Mrsbubble :hugs:

My opks arrived today so couldn't resist it... got a faint faint faint second line. was convinced it was a evap but after it went a little pink. Lol. What the hell does that mean ?! Xxxx

Hey ladies. Sorry your both not feeling it but remember. Your not out till af shows! Fx fx fx
Mslesley - sorry about the bfp BUT! My friend on here got a bfn at 10dpo and 2 days later got her bfp! So chin up sweetie. I think its right to research first about the cream hun. best to know what it is first hun :hugs: hang in there! And you Mrsbubble :hugs:

My opks arrived today so couldn't resist it... got a faint faint faint second line. was convinced it was a evap but after it went a little pink. Lol. What the hell does that mean ?! Xxxx

aw thank you for lovely reply :hugs: i dont know about the opk i know they detect a surge but hmmmm i wonder? :shrug: fxxxxxxxxxx :flower:

Thanks hun...you are so encouraging =)

Well for the opks to be used as a hpt...it has to be positive. No matter how faint it is now doesnt mean too much right now so dont worry ;)

Your both welcome :hugs: after 18months ttc you learn to just smile and crack on! It will happen ladies! If not this month... it will happen :hugs:

Yea I googled it and a lot of people said it has to be as dark as the control libe to be a poss bfp. but that a lot of people got a faint second line and then their bfp. I'm just gonna sit and wait it out lol.
The way I'm looking at it is, of af shows I get to use opks next cycle :happydance:

I noticed a nice vein on my (o)(o)s I mean, i think they are all more noticable but.... i can actually see one through my nipple.... not noticed that before :) sorry of tmi lol xxxx

Well hopefully thats a good sign!!

I took another test and I see a faint line but I dont think theres any color at all! I cant seem to upload any pictures on here right now for some reason. Can I email it to someone so they can post it for me?

Aww hun. I would but im using my phone and dont know how to on here :( sorry
fx for you hun. :hugs:

I've just caved in and ordered some ic hpts lol. Should arrive Monday. And they are 10mui (?mui?) But they are sensative. Hello poas addict lol xxxx

Aww hun. I would but im using my phone and dont know how to on here :( sorry
fx for you hun. :hugs:

I've just caved in and ordered some ic hpts lol. Should arrive Monday. And they are 10mui (?mui?) But they are sensative. Hello poas addict lol xxxx

Ohh that picture I did post worked! Im going to post the other one..just a sec

[img=https://s10.postimage.org/ehzygaxw5/2011_11_18_13_32_25.jpg]

I dont think it has color tho...

Aww I dunno hun? Maybe test again in a few days? What test is it?

Crappy dollar test. I bought a few..ill see what it does in the morning : p

Good plan hun :D fx you get to see the start of your bfp :D
I just know as soon as my tests turn up I'm gonna be a poas addict. Didn't tell DF that opks turned up so if he gets home before me when they arrive I will just say its them, otherwise he will think I've gone mad lol xxx

Good plan hun :D fx you get to see the start of your bfp :D
I just know as soon as my tests turn up I'm gonna be a poas addict. Didn't tell DF that opks turned up so if he gets home before me when they arrive I will just say its them, otherwise he will think I've gone mad lol xxx

Lol I thought about buying ic's but ive seen mix reviews on them. Maybe if I dont get a bpf in the next few months I may consider it

Yea I know they will prob be crap but only got 15 and for £2.80 can't complain if they are :)
How you feeling xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->