6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

First...
Nat- get to BDing and get off of this forum!!!
Barb- maybe turning into a real positive?!?!?!?!?!?! eh???

So... little disheartened today. A lot of women I know and have been chatting with are getting their positives. I am SUPER happy for them, especially since I know the love a child can bring and most of them don't. I literally smile everytime I see someone got their BFP. I hold no resentment or bitterness towards them! I just want my own too. I have taken countless tests sometimes 2-3 times a day with nothing. I know it is early, I just am starting to doubt as my symptoms are proofing to be more like PMS...... B***hyness and all. I find out more and more information about my own body each day. I now LOVE charting! I know my cervix a little better and DH seriously thinks I am crazy. ;)

I keep squinting and tweaking pictures of my tests hoping for something... NOTHING. Then today, I had a POSITIVE RESULT 2 minutes after peeing- bright dark pink!!!! Showed hubby. He confirmed it and literally two seconds later it faded away before our eyes.... Was a negative test. :(

So yeah that's where I am, moody and stuck with Big Fat Negatives. I was originally on this journey not expecting at all to conceive the first cycle, but who am I kidding?!? What woman on earth tries to make a baby and stays happy when the tests continue to show negative.

GAHHH... Sorry for ranting. Love you all- wish everyone best of luck with FMU tomorrow!!

Dancebabe:

Ugh Im so sorry you had that happen - I have never heard of that before though... Barb have you heard of this?

I am the same way - definitely genuinely happy for others who get their BFP but I do wonder when mine will come :)

But you are doing everything right and having two children already I hope its just a matter of time for you before you get BFP #3 :happydance:

First...

So... little disheartened today. A lot of women I know and have been chatting with are getting their positives. I am SUPER happy for them, especially since I know the love a child can bring and most of them don't. I literally smile everytime I see someone got their BFP. I hold no resentment or bitterness towards them! I just want my own too. I have taken countless tests sometimes 2-3 times a day with nothing. I know it is early, I just am starting to doubt as my symptoms are proofing to be more like PMS...... B***hyness and all. I find out more and more information about my own body each day. I now LOVE charting! I know my cervix a little better and DH seriously thinks I am crazy. ;)

I keep squinting and tweaking pictures of my tests hoping for something... NOTHING. Then today, I had a POSITIVE RESULT 2 minutes after peeing- bright dark pink!!!! Showed hubby. He confirmed it and literally two seconds later it faded away before our eyes.... Was a negative test. :(

So yeah that's where I am, moody and stuck with Big Fat Negatives. I was originally on this journey not expecting at all to conceive the first cycle, but who am I kidding?!? What woman on earth tries to make a baby and stays happy when the tests continue to show negative.

GAHHH... Sorry for ranting. Love you all- wish everyone best of luck with FMU tomorrow!!

Dancebabe:

Ugh Im so sorry you had that happen - I have never heard of that before though... Barb have you heard of this?

I am the same way - definitely genuinely happy for others who get their BFP but I do wonder when mine will come :)

But you are doing everything right and having two children already I hope its just a matter of time for you before you get BFP #3 :happydance:

Thanks Petz! Feeling better this morning even with my ritual negative... LOL I decided to test in the morning when I take my temp and if it's negative, move on with my day instead of squinting forever. No tweaking, turning or moving to a new light!

How are YOU doing in your cycle??? :")

Hi Ladies

9DPO today. Went to get cheapies at Dollarama last night and they didnt have any. lame. Today BB's are still sore on sides. havent noticed much else but I have had (TMI) "back door" troubles for 3 days now!!! I hardly think thats related LOL but it is a pain in the ass, literally !!

So I am not sure if I will have a chance to get any cheapies today..... going to a friends for 7pm so not much time.

Maybe i will just wait it out ahhhh

Hi Ladies

9DPO today. Went to get cheapies at Dollarama last night and they didnt have any. lame. Today BB's are still sore on sides. havent noticed much else but I have had (TMI) "back door" troubles for 3 days now!!! I hardly think thats related LOL but it is a pain in the ass, literally !!

So I am not sure if I will have a chance to get any cheapies today..... going to a friends for 7pm so not much time.

Back door troubles (both constipation and diarrhea, can be related to early pregnancy, so no telling there!!! LOL If you are normal you're out! HAHA JK!

Dancbabe,

It's no fun to watch everyone else getting their BFP's & you, nothing.
I've gone 14 months with this. Seeing my friends, family, bump buddies on BnB all go on to having a family & I'm still status quo. It's not easy some times. So, I really hear ya.

And I've heard of the disappearing positive. Infact, it happened to me one cycle when we weren't trying. I had positive's on two IC tests for all of about 5 minutes & then it faded. It's some sort of error. The only thing you can do is take a new test & see what that shows. How many dpo are you?

First...

Dancebabe:

Thanks Petz! Feeling better this morning even with my ritual negative... LOL I decided to test in the morning when I take my temp and if it's negative, move on with my day instead of squinting forever. No tweaking, turning or moving to a new light!

How are YOU doing in your cycle??? :")

Oh man, I do this too. Move from light to light. Maybe on a different coloured background will bring out the line. I'll tell you, now that I'm testing my trigger out, it's pretty darn clear when you get the faintest of lines. I won't doubt anymore.

9DPO still negative. It's early, but I don't want to get my hopes up thinking it is just early for nothing... I wish AF would hurry up and come so I can try next cycle with my new chart ;)

Hey Meg!
You're good at this waiting game. Good on ya!
I am 8dpo & my test line is fading. I went on FF & did a search for woman who did the trigger & when they got their earliest BFP & the average seems to be 10dpo. Very few got it at 9dpo. And so the consensus was between 10-12dpo on average. SO yep. Maybe by Sunday I'll have a better idea? Orrrr maybe not.
I'm starting to feel as if I'm not pregnant. Maybe I'm just affraid to think I might be.

Here is my test progression. Bottom is today's. I took one last night as well, second from bottom.

Attachments

• progression 8dpolarge2.jpg
    progression 8dpolarge2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8
that is crappy. not the photo i mean to upload.
here is the new photos I took & including a tweaked one. it seems that its harder to see whats going on - through this site.

My stomach has been bloated/gassy this whole TWW. I think it may be from the IUI. I dunno.
I felt queasy this morning but who knows. I feel find now. I think it was b/c I had an empty stomach. I ate two crackers this morning to settle it down.
This TWW crap is annoying. I can't wait to find out next week.

Attachments

• progression 8dpolarge2.jpg
    progression 8dpolarge2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
  • progression 8dpolargeTWEAK.jpg
    progression 8dpolargeTWEAK.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi Ladies

Back door troubles (both constipation and diarrhea, can be related to early pregnancy, so no telling there!!! LOL If you are normal you're out! HAHA JK!

Its not normal for me at all, but I have never heard of this as a symptom lol

Constipation is a pregnancy symptom. I had it. But I didn't have it until around 2nd trimester.

that is crappy. not the photo i mean to upload.
here is the new photos I took & including a tweaked one. it seems that its harder to see whats going on - through this site.

My stomach has been bloated/gassy this whole TWW. I think it may be from the IUI. I dunno.
I felt queasy this morning but who knows. I feel find now. I think it was b/c I had an empty stomach. I ate two crackers this morning to settle it down.
This TWW crap is annoying. I can't wait to find out next week.

Thats a better picture - I can see a barely-there line on todays so hopefully it is just about done.. and then you can test for real!

I know what you mean re not wanting to believe it!

Hi Ladies

Diarrhea:
https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-diarrhea-a-normal-symptom-of-early-pregnancy_860275_923.bc

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=18

Constipation:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=17

Hi Ladies

Diarrhea:
https://www.babycenter.com/400_is-diarrhea-a-normal-symptom-of-early-pregnancy_860275_923.bc

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=18

Constipation:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=17

Oh lord now I think its a symptom LOL i had no idea! Thanks !

Heya girls how are you all doing today - good I hope :)

Hi petz I had tummy troubles ( back door issues) with Harry...this was befor I got a bfp tho...my oH sister secretly pionted out to mil I might be pgnt ....so I know this IS a symptom altho I don't want to add to any of your ss if you know what I mean...I do this -I think to myself ooh is this a sign and wined myself up just to be let down when af arrives...

Hey a danc :) bd- ing plenty...I have free wireless so it must appear As tho I'm always online here especially as I sometimes forget to sign out lol :)

Sorry to hear you still got no answers yet barbs...try to be relaxed tho love...I'm keeping my fx for you and looking forward to the weekend for you too...hoping I come online and see your big fat bfp announced :) ...

So I did my opk this mid morning...no fmu this time ( silly me lol ) and the line is still pretty strong so thinking this evenings is " the one" if not ,I'm sure it could be tmr instead...

Been feeling alittle crappy today..cramping feeling abit sick yuuuuuk!
Defo can't be a sign as I'm not even 1 dpo yet lol....pains in right hand side have all gone now....so I'm hoping it wasn't the o pains I usually get and that it was painful trapped wind instead...so baton down the hatches Plymouth lol....

Can't believe how quickly 30 opks can diminish sooo fast...lol need to get more already...ill hold out first tho and see if af will rear the ugly face...

So here goes yes I'm going to say it.....
Hi my name is Natalie and I am a poas aholic....there I've said it - that felt weirdly good glad I got that of my chest lol :)

Ill check back in later to see how you all getting on...good day to you all :) :) :) xxx

Haha - I figured it was Natalie and dont worry - as long as we all admit we have a problem then its not a bad problem right?? is that how it works haha

I may not be a POAS a holic BUT i am a SS aholic which is just as bad. and some months I am a POAS a holic too lol

xo Meg

Getting major stabbing pains in my left boob right now - at the top though so its really hard to say - its fucking painful though! Just came out of nowhere at my desk and im like OWWWW

Doesnt seem like that would be a hormonal thing or symptom though - probably just a random lovely pain!!

Haha Nat, I'm totally a POAS-aholic!!!! And I'm OK about it ;)
Evidently I WAS going to take it easy this month & not test until my blood test but I couldn't wait. What ever!!!

I hope that I get a positive soon too. I just hope I am pregnant now. That would be so amazing. But I don't want to get my hopes up.

Oh, THOSE boob pains. Yep I know them. It's likely muscular. I've read up on it LOL
Oh boy. Isn't this lovely? Gotta love symptom spotting :)

What are you ladies up to this weekend?
I've got lots of getting out of the house while strangers go through our home. We are going to try to get to a Climbing Gym tomorrow. I want to go visit a good friend of mine tomorrow night. Sunday, we are going to go look at houses our selves while our Open House is running. And then don't know about Sunday night yet.

Haha Nat, I'm totally a POAS-aholic!!!! And I'm OK about it ;)
Evidently I WAS going to take it easy this month & not test until my blood test but I couldn't wait. What ever!!!

I hope that I get a positive soon too. I just hope I am pregnant now. That would be so amazing. But I don't want to get my hopes up.

Oh, THOSE boob pains. Yep I know them. It's likely muscular. I've read up on it LOL
Oh boy. Isn't this lovely? Gotta love symptom spotting :)

What are you ladies up to this weekend?
I've got lots of getting out of the house while strangers go through our home. We are going to try to get to a Climbing Gym tomorrow. I want to go visit a good friend of mine tomorrow night. Sunday, we are going to go look at houses our selves while our Open House is running. And then don't know about Sunday night yet.

Yes my Dr said they are muscular/skeletal pains, where muscle rubs against bone and causes sharp pains. They stink.

Heya all....so I got a new fertility friend now...my pink pad sucks !!! But I still punch my data into into so I can compare the data between the two...I've ff now...seems to be soooo much more accurate already.
Got an eventful weekend too...going to be doing some ( more )spring cleaning on Saturday and I have my lovely mischievous niece for Sunday night...it's going to be manic ha ha
Monday it's take her back and then it's bills to pay and loft to sort through urrrrgh I HATE that job- but it's got to be done...

Opk looked a lot lighter tonight...so I'm still not sure but I think that's it now...see what tmr brings then I suppose the decision is final then...oh I hope I haven't missed it

Hope your all well and happy this evening hope your having a great start to the weekend so far

:) :) :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->