6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Heya all....so I got a new fertility friend now...my pink pad sucks !!! But I still punch my data into into so I can compare the data between the two...I've ff now...seems to be soooo much more accurate already.
Got an eventful weekend too...going to be doing some ( more )spring cleaning on Saturday and I have my lovely mischievous niece for Sunday night...it's going to be manic ha ha
Monday it's take her back and then it's bills to pay and loft to sort through urrrrgh I HATE that job- but it's got to be done...

Opk looked a lot lighter tonight...so I'm still not sure but I think that's it now...see what tmr brings then I suppose the decision is final then...oh I hope I haven't missed it

Hope your all well and happy this evening hope your having a great start to the weekend so far

:) :) :) xxx

You haven't missed it if you've been BDing.... No worries!

Agreed! You're fine if you've had sex :)
Have a great weekend! I will be out of the house most of the weekend. I will let you ladies know if there are any developments in my tests. Or if I have some time. Xo

Hi ladies just popping in to say in thinking of u all!! I Am reading the thread it's just hard to find time to type one handed with Harrison around :) I'm currently trying to get used to sleep deprivation lol lol he's all worth it though :)

Hi ladies just popping in to say in thinking of u all!! I Am reading the thread it's just hard to find time to type one handed with Harrison around :) I'm currently trying to get used to sleep deprivation lol lol he's all worth it though :)

Nimbec so nice to hear from you. :) I Can imagine its hard to find the time for sure. Just glad to see you checking in when you can. I hope Harrison is doing great! And what is that saying? You Dan sleep when you're dead? Lol. Unfortunately I love sleeping so I'm afraid at how I may adjust when the time comes lol. Xoxo

Meg

10 dpo and really trying not to get my hopes up. Yesterday in the late afternoon at work my low back and tops of my legs started to get really sore. After work I went to a friends and I was stretching and massaging myself the whole time I was pretty uncomfortable. I didn't run this week so it's not from exercise. I absolutely never get this but honestly I really don't want to pin anything on a potential bfp because all it makes me do is think of prior months when I was like "this must be it" and it wasn't. So I am telling myself that I've strained it somehow. I still have sore bbs too. I wonder if AF is coming early.

Sorry for the ramble ladies. Sometimes it helps to do that here ! Xx

Nimbec, congrats on your little boy! How awesome!!
Enjoy every moment, even if you're exhausted!!

I'm 9 dpo & my test has not but a shadowy line. If it weren't fmu, it would be stark white.
I should be able to test for reals starting tomorrow I think.
I'm running out of 20miu and will have to switch to 10miu but that's going to be weird. Guess I just have to watch my tests get darker.

Meg, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. And I totally have been there.
Don't think so much about your symptoms. The Progrsterone in our LP mimic some pregnancy symptoms. So try not to think about this.
Are you planning to take a test this weekend?

Nimbec Yaye so glad you and babba r ok...
Sleep dep...remember those days...it DOES get better love...if babba is sleeping most of the day and not a lot at night then try to do stimulating activitys with babba to try to keep him awake that little bit longer( usually colourfull objects work best) towards the end of the evening and you'll find he WILL sleep a little longer through out the nights as they go by...this worked very well with my Harry and has turned out rather intelligent as a result too- bonus:)
Not only that the first 4 wks tend to be the hardest and then you just get used to it :)
One morning you'll wake up and you'll be over joyed bc he has slept right through:happydance:
Apart from that ENJOY these days love....they just go sooo fast....I get a tear in my eye when I look at his new born photos as I wonder where did it all go?:cry:

Soon enough you'll be thinking about number two lol

I started opks this cycle- waiting to find out if I'm 1 dpo yet:wacko:
If this cycle doesn't work we are try smep next cycle...any tips? :winkwink:

Well you take care love ok xxx :) :flower: :)

Nimbec, congrats on your little boy! How awesome!!
Enjoy every moment, even if you're exhausted!!

I'm 9 dpo & my test has not but a shadowy line. If it weren't fmu, it would be stark white.
I should be able to test for reals starting tomorrow I think.
I'm running out of 20miu and will have to switch to 10miu but that's going to be weird. Guess I just have to watch my tests get darker.

Meg, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. And I totally have been there.
Don't think so much about your symptoms. The Progrsterone in our LP mimic some pregnancy symptoms. So try not to think about this.
Are you planning to take a test this weekend?

Thanks Barb. I am doing ok. I've calmed down a bit haha. I may grab a cheapy later if the dollarama Ancaster has any in stock. Is it weird that I feel embarrassed buying them there? I am always so self conscious.

I agree I think tomorrow will be real tests for you. Still early though.

Omg I'm always embarrassed ' hope there is no one behind me. Haha!

Here is my tests. Today's you will likely not see on this site, it's that light. It's really but a mere shadow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 8
Bfn on dollar store cheapy! It was my 4 thnor 5th pee of the day but still lol.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

What do you think girls? Have I missed it?
By the looks of it I think I could be 2dpo not sure tho....

Abit down about this as we didn't bd on the strongest line night-when he fell asleep!!! :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 6
Ahh thanks petz :)
Just got to wait now...I said I wouldn't pg test till cd12 this cycle - lets see how that goes eh lol
Ten days of waing now urgh lol
:) :) :) xxx

Yep 10 days to go for you! Welcome to the 2ww hehe

I made a bit vat of turkey chili today that is simmering for dinner. Yum!

I have a headache though grrrr. Don't want to take ibuprofen despite my bfn...... Definitely feeling out though !

Xx

Those are 25miu. I wouldn't worry yet ;)
When is AF due?

AF due tues or Wednesday. I only got three so maybe one tomorrow am and one Monday and then I will wait for AF if both negative.

I'm crossing my fingers for you, Meg!

I'm confused. My 20miu test which was surely as negative as I can get has a v.v.faint line today. But the 10miu test this morning is lighter than yesterday's.
argh! I guess this trigger is staying w/me for a few more days. Gah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->