6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Nat!

First off, do you test once a day or twice a day? I would always recommend twice a day. Once in the morning & once in the evening. You can miss your trigger if you test only once a day. I've almost been there myself. You can't use FMU. It's recommended between 10am & 8pm. I usually do it in the late morning & again around 4pm or when I get home between 6&7pm.

It's very difficult to say if you've ovulated b/c we can't know. Can you post your OPK you think was positive & I can see if it was? At least I can say to you if maybe you Ovulated that day but b/c you didn't test again, you missed it. Some times if I'm almost positive, I'll have tested 3 times in the day b/c it can turn positive last minute & by next day, you're back to negative.

I would continue to test until you get your positive!

Thank you soo much for the help there barbs got myself in cafuffle then :) just trying to work out how to post pics on here...
:) :) :)

Yep try to post a pic if you can. If it was positive yesterday then you'd be 1 dpo tomorrow. If not keep on going and I totally agree with Barb about testing twice a day. I would have missed it a couple times if I hadn't.

Ummm quick question lol how do you add attachments?. I'm on iPad so it would be first time I've attached on here lol

you go to "Go Advanced" beside the "Submit REply" & hit "Manage Attachments". A new window pops up for you to upload. Once it's uploaded you close that window & then you submit your reply.

Ok so I think I got it now lol...that took flipping ages he he he...
So here are yesterday's and today's opks..yesterday's is the darkest they got and then today it starts to fade out look ....positive do you think? :shrug: :haha:

Thank you for your help then barbs I'm such a dimwit you know lol ...:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 5
The second one from yesterday looks pretty good what do you think Barb?

I can see that the lines aren't as good on here...in front of me it's clear as a bell much darker...I did my sums too...if I'm a 30 day cycle then I MUST be o in the next day or so anyway not Sunday like ff says....might have to get rid of that app and find a reliable one u know...:) xxx

Lol OH NO SIRee you AIN'T going to fecking sleep now buddy...he's at it again girls tut tut...
Men eh lol....time to get the re-enforcements out I think...lol :)

LOL Nat, you're hilarious. Two right that man of yours aint sleeping BTW isnt it like 2am where you are at?!

AND your tests are not positive but it's getting there. KEEP TESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:test::test::test:

The second one from yesterday looks pretty good what do you think Barb?

Second one from yesterday is darker than the second one from today but it's inconclusive. SIGH.

Keep testing & if it keeps getting lighter, you already ovulated. FX!!!!! :happydance:

Lol no wonder he wants to sleep poor guy haha. She's a night owl

That's what I'm thinking. I'm pretty sure she is 6 hours ahead!

He he he heeee...naa it's now 11:20 pm here ...yeah it's pretty late now...but he ain't getting away witht that...lol...

Phew I hope it is inconclusive....that's cheered me right up...thought I missed the baot then...fx

Thank for your input there girls :)
I got in a panic like a headless chicken there didn't I lol
At least I learnt something new on here tho...I can post pics now lol...thanks barbs and petz your great
:) :) :) xxx

Oh goodnight thought you were 6 hrs ahead. So only 4.
And no problem that's why we're here! Support, advice, experience. Xo
Btw I can't wait for Sunday morning. They replay the whole week of Cori. Time for catching up! I'm in a taxi now heading home from work. We have ha some 8 viewings on our house & I can finally go home!

Ooh 8 viewings that sounds real good barbs...yeah we get omnibus on Sundays too but I'm not aloud to whatch it then cos oH got to catch up on his sports and stuff cos he at work when it's all on ...I can't complain if I get the the soaps in the evening- sorta check mate kind of situation lol
And again thank you for all your support on here...this thread is amaizballs xxx :) :) :)

Rawr-some thread ;)
Hubby don't complain. He gets to sleep in & I always miss it on week nights.
I'm still too early for home so I'm sitting in a sandwich shop eating a sub.
Good night my ladies in Ttc crime! xo

First...
Nat- get to BDing and get off of this forum!!!
Barb- maybe turning into a real positive?!?!?!?!?!?! eh???

So... little disheartened today. A lot of women I know and have been chatting with are getting their positives. I am SUPER happy for them, especially since I know the love a child can bring and most of them don't. I literally smile everytime I see someone got their BFP. I hold no resentment or bitterness towards them! I just want my own too. I have taken countless tests sometimes 2-3 times a day with nothing. I know it is early, I just am starting to doubt as my symptoms are proofing to be more like PMS...... B***hyness and all. I find out more and more information about my own body each day. I now LOVE charting! I know my cervix a little better and DH seriously thinks I am crazy. ;)

I keep squinting and tweaking pictures of my tests hoping for something... NOTHING. Then today, I had a POSITIVE RESULT 2 minutes after peeing- bright dark pink!!!! Showed hubby. He confirmed it and literally two seconds later it faded away before our eyes.... Was a negative test. :(

So yeah that's where I am, moody and stuck with Big Fat Negatives. I was originally on this journey not expecting at all to conceive the first cycle, but who am I kidding?!? What woman on earth tries to make a baby and stays happy when the tests continue to show negative.

GAHHH... Sorry for ranting. Love you all- wish everyone best of luck with FMU tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->