6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hmmm interesting. Never happened before? The twinges that is.

I sometimes crave a nice glass of wine...but I haven't had a drink for 3 yrs now...not for any particular reason just when I was ttc my Harry I pulled out all the stops kind of thing and shortly after mentally giving up on ttc it happend...
My fixes are having a good hair treatment and retail therapy lol...
Few and far between but worth it...I'm a sucker for a sale :) got to be done ...

So my opk was probably positive today had some really bad o pains so I'm guessing that the pain along with the positive opk means I'm ABOUT to ovulate...can't be ABSOLUTLY sure yet got to wait until tmr and see what happens there really...glad I've managed to nail it now tho..I can't take my opk makings to the gp now and ask what's next :)
When I had o bloods done befor they said I o on cd 19 ...this means what to me now ? Or am I having a very short cycle this month urgh confused dot flipping com
So I guess if I see the opks fading after tomorow I will be 1 dpo...who flipping knows ha ha

I just want to add...that after a little ponder today I wanted to say how inspiring you lovely ladies are ...you all been through such a long haul...I get very frustrated sometimes with all the waiting and winding myself up-( have I got something wrong with me the gp is missing or what...) but I then remind myself that it will happen when it happens I spose...being incontrol of your body is harder than we think isn't it...

Got my lovely niece over this weekend...she's only 5 months older than my boy so that's always fun...wonder what else she going to teach him lol...think ill take her to buy a new dress...I love to dress her up.bless
I sooo want a girl...well I don't mind what I have if it happens but a girl would be nice :)

oH in my bad books again today...MEN eh. ...:) sooo insensitive sometimes..
I wish he would understand this ttc ....he does get involved and I spose I'm lucky there but he doesn't get the emotional connection and can be very "" matter of fact"" about it all...like shuuuuut up man what do you know lol. No vag no imag pmsl. Sorry lol

Right I'm off again lol got a early start to an already late night ahead of me...have a good evening girls...
Xxx :) :) :)

I found this post and found it super informative. I love how she broke this down for all of you (us!) that AREN'T getting BFP at 10 dpo.

hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

Implantation could belater than you think.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
14dpo [Day AF is typically due] - 8miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
10dpo- 10miu - Could find out here on superdrug own, internet cheapie
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]
14dpo - 40miu [day period is typically due] Most tests would pick it up here

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

Also found this article on Soy- it may NOT be good for fertility!!
https://natural-fertility-info.com/...at-soy.html?awt_l=9ryA6&awt_m=446P3VMgEoq0lKb

Also found this article on Soy- it may NOT be good for fertility!!
https://natural-fertility-info.com/...at-soy.html?awt_l=9ryA6&awt_m=446P3VMgEoq0lKb

Brilliant dancebabe this site has proved VERY helpful and what an interesting read...there was even a helpful section about how to prevent future recurrent misscarages on there're especially as I have hypothyroidism and this has proved. An issue for me over the years...I can print this and show my gp so we can work on a plan now....

This site has sooo much new info on fertility on here...good site good read
Thank you love xxx :)
:thumbup:

I found this on the site that dancebabe posted a link to

Maca

Maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, aiding both the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance.) Maca has the ability to affect key hormones in both women and men without containing hormones itself.

Maca helps to stimulate and nourish the pituitary gland, acting as a tonic for the hormone system. When the pituitary gland functions optimally, the entire endocrine system becomes balanced, because the pituitary gland controls the hormone output of the other three glands.

In women maca works by controlling estrogen in the body. Estrogen levels that are high or low at the wrong time can keep a woman from becoming pregnant or keep her from carrying to term. Excess estrogen levels also cause progesterone levels to become too low. Taking maca may help to increase the progesterone levels which are essential to carrying a healthy pregnancy.

Interesting hay...I can't stop reading this site lol :)

Yw... I'm a research freak. When I'm set on something I tend to dissect it! Thought I'd share the findings :)

In other news- bfn again today 8dpo. Why oh why do I do this to myself?!? Lol

I bought a bbt thermometer. Tried it out to make sure it worked. Orally temp was 97.98 vaginally was 99.53. Is the difference normal? This am real bbtemp was 98.13 high low avg for 8dpo. I know it depends on my own body and I'm cursed for not getting a baseline a week before O.... Just curious :)

Ooh danc I haven't tempted before so I can't really state what should be the norm love...
If this cycle is a bfn for me we are going to try smep next cycle...so I got a lot of research to do and I think I got to temp along side with that plan...cant research befor next cycle as I don't want any "ideas"to impose this plan if you know what I mean. Lol

Got to go for now be back later xxx :) :) :)

I found this post and found it super informative. I love how she broke this down for all of you (us!) that AREN'T getting BFP at 10 dpo.

hCG doubles every 48 hours. You can have a level of 1 - 5 in a non pregnant state.

If a woman implants at 8dpo, with a 'non pregnant' hCG level of 1 [Which is totally normal] it would rise as follows

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
16dpo - 16miu

So this lady wouldn't finnd out until 15dpo on a very senstive 10miu pregnancy test, superdrug own or possibly asda own. Obviously if she implants LATER than 8dpo [which is normal] she will find out even later.

Now, Take a lady who implants at 8dpo, But has a'Non pregnant' hCG level of 5. Hers looks like this;

8dpo - 5miu
12dpo - 20miu - Could find out here with freedom cheapie strip/most poundland tests and asda own]

So, This lady, Even though implantation is on the same say for both ladies, Can find out MUCH sooner. Now, If this lady were to implant at 6dpo she could potentially find out at just 8dpo. But if the first lady were to implant at 12dpo, She would find out even later, Even if they have the same cycle and OV days!

Hey, great stuff thanks for the info. This is so true. Not only is every woman so different, so is every pregnancy!

I found this on the site that dancebabe posted a link to

Maca

Maca is a nourishing food for the endocrine system, aiding both the pituitary, adrenal, and thyroid glands (all involved in hormonal balance.) Maca has the ability to affect key hormones in both women and men without containing hormones itself.

Maca helps to stimulate and nourish the pituitary gland, acting as a tonic for the hormone system. When the pituitary gland functions optimally, the entire endocrine system becomes balanced, because the pituitary gland controls the hormone output of the other three glands.

In women maca works by controlling estrogen in the body. Estrogen levels that are high or low at the wrong time can keep a woman from becoming pregnant or keep her from carrying to term. Excess estrogen levels also cause progesterone levels to become too low. Taking maca may help to increase the progesterone levels which are essential to carrying a healthy pregnancy.

Interesting hay...I can't stop reading this site lol :)

I'm taking Maca - so far so good. I have a lot more energy than I did before! We shall see if it helps me get pregnant. :thumbup:

I'm posting a series of IC's from the last few days.
Some tweaked, some not.
You'll see that today's compared to yesterdays, is it just me or does today's look darker? I had B12 in my system so the test is a bit yellow & maybe that's why it appears darker?
I also posted a test right above the last from last night @ 11pm. So its the third from bottom that's yesterday's FMU. What do you ladies think?

I've been feeling twinges today. Some times it feels a bit crampy but I'm not sure.

Attachments

• Series IC2.jpg
    Series IC2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 8
  • tweaked Series.jpg
    tweaked Series.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 11
  • tweaked series2.jpg
    tweaked series2.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 9

8dpo - 1miu hcg
10dpo - 2miu
12dpo - 4miu
16dpo - 16miu

8dpo - 5miu

Wow that is so interesting!!! Thanks for sharing

I'm posting a series of IC's from the last few days.
Some tweaked, some not.
You'll see that today's compared to yesterdays, is it just me or does today's look darker? I had B12 in my system so the test is a bit yellow & maybe that's why it appears darker?
I also posted a test right above the last from last night @ 11pm. So its the third from bottom that's yesterday's FMU. What do you ladies think?

I've been feeling twinges today. Some times it feels a bit crampy but I'm not sure.

Hi Barb! Its too small for me to see I tried grrrr when I click on it its still a tiny photo darn....

Ok so 8DPO today...

I woke up and my boobs were pretty sore - so I have checked the last three months to see at what point before AF my boobs started to get sore.

Keep in mind my boobs started to get sore on Tuesday which is 7/8 days before I am expecting AF. Today they are significantly more sore which is 5/6 days before AF.

So in February they got sore 2 days before
In Jan 3 days before
in December 4 days before.

I didnt track anything before that but I would have to think that this is really early for me - that being said - AF could be coming early too!!!

The only other thing I have going on it a lot of "activity" down there lol.. lots of mild cramping on and off but today, for the most part, really consistent. Its not painful but its pangs here and there and non stop.....it does feel different. BUT I have had cramping this early in my tracking so I have decided to leave that there for now.

To sum it up, neither are making me feel positive about this cycle other than how early and significant they feel - but they are not 'new' symptoms...

Ok so 8DPO today...

I woke up and my boobs were pretty sore - so I have checked the last three months to see at what point before AF my boobs started to get sore.

Keep in mind my boobs started to get sore on Tuesday which is 7/8 days before I am expecting AF. Today they are significantly more sore which is 5/6 days before AF.

In Jan 3 days before

I didnt track anything before that but I would have to think that this is really early for me - that being said - AF could be coming early too!!!

The only other thing I have going on it a lot of "activity" down there lol.. lots of mild cramping on and off but today, for the most part, really consistent. Its not painful but its pangs here and there and non stop.....it does feel different. BUT I have had cramping this early in my tracking so I have decided to leave that there for now.

To sum it up, neither are making me feel positive about this cycle other than how early and significant they feel - but they are not 'new' symptoms...

Hmmm very curious Meg. Maybe this month is it for you!!!!! :happydance:
But I hear ya about feeling different. I felt a bit of prikles today & I'm only 7dpo. My boobs have been funny on/off since the shot but I still have HCG floating around in my system so I can't tell. And I've been SO bloated since my last IUI. Every DAY!

Hmmm are you looking at my test photos on your phone or smth? I can see them well on my computer. Well, I'll just have to wait for tmr morning :)

Ok so 8DPO today...

In Jan 3 days before

Hmmm very curious Meg. Maybe this month is it for you!!!!! :happydance:
But I hear ya about feeling different. I felt a bit of prikles today & I'm only 7dpo. My boobs have been funny on/off since the shot but I still have HCG floating around in my system so I can't tell. And I've been SO bloated since my last IUI. Every DAY!

Hmmm are you looking at my test photos on your phone or smth? I can see them well on my computer. Well, I'll just have to wait for tmr morning :)

I was looking at them on the computer !

Were your boobs funny last cycle?

Hmm weird :( booo. I'll have to try again tmr!

My boobs felt a bit on fire the day of the shot but that's all. I've felt sensations for days after this time around. I felt a lot more symptoms this time around for what ever reason.

Hita girls ...I'm sooooo confusd right now...I've got myself into a right rigmarole here with my opks...any advice here would be fantabulous

So basically I'm cd 14 today...I'm on a 30 day cycle ( normal for me) ...ff say I ovulate on Sunday ( cd 17. ).... Been opk-ing since cd 9.. Only had slight lines on them but persisted know I prolly wouldn't see much anyway...
Monday I start getting quite painful pains in right hand side( very similar to o pains ) but passed it off as maybe wind as I thought Naaa impossible to ovulate this early surely...pains have got more intense to a point where as today I had to dose up and rest alittle as it was quite painful to even put any pressure down on right leg and walk...urgh
Last night I THiNK opk was possative - again I thought this is early?....told myself to wait for today's results to see if lines fade out which they have...
So do you think I should carry on through testing till Sunday to see if I do ovulate then or do I take this info and accept that I've ovulated ???

Also if I have -am i 1 dpo yet or is that tmr ???
Confused.com

Helpppp lol :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"