6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Wow girls, I started this thread almost a year ago. April of 2012. Wow.
I went back & noticed how many ladies had their tickets pregnant & into their 3rd trimester or already have given birth.
I really hope this cycle is it for me. It's all I can hope for. I hope my birthday will be super sweet!

I went back & noticed how many ladies had their tickets pregnant & into their 3rd trimester or already have given birth.
I really hope this cycle is it for me. It's all I can hope for. I hope my birthday will be super sweet!

I am hoping for you!! FX and waiting for your morning results!!

Aww barb I see it :) I'm soo excited....I'm really really really hoping you get the BESt birthday ever!!!! :happydance:

:flower: :flower: :flower: xxx

4 dpo today- not long to wait now....did my cycle sums last night and I think it may be a 31 day cycle this time...which sucks really bc I got to wait another whole day to test ahhhhh lol
Going to try to hold out till 12 dpo this time- aha haaaa who am I kidding bet I cave before then lol

So how is everyone on this FREEZING cold Monday morning? Good I hope
:) :) :) xxx

Thanks! Yep fmu each day so it should be relatively consistent.
I don't want to get too excited.

Meg, your tests are 25miu so it can take a while before you see a positive. Are you feeling any symptoms? Signs of AF?

Yeah. I don't have any left anyways so now just waiting to see if AF shows tomorrow or Wednesday. The low back pain I had for two days - I have never had that before so I wondered if that was a good sign but with the bfns it's hard not to just say I'm out.... Boobs have been sore for like 9 days which is just crazy in terms off how long for me but again, it's the same feeling of soreness I always get just way early. So hard to say...... I'm not testing again unless AF does now show on Wednesday. But again I really do feel I'm out. Despite the bfp I just dreamed about. Fucking dreams can be so evil!!!!

Gosh I know. I hope so too!! Looking forward to your am post :)

4 dpo today- not long to wait now....did my cycle sums last night and I think it may be a 31 day cycle this time...which sucks really bc I got to wait another whole day to test ahhhhh lol
Going to try to hold out till 12 dpo this time- aha haaaa who am I kidding bet I cave before then lol

So how is everyone on this FREEZING cold Monday morning? Good I hope
:) :) :) xxx

Hi Nat! It's cold here too but supposed to start getting better soon 3 today and then hovering around 5,6,7,8 this week hopefully. It's been a long crap winter!

Hey ladies. I will respond better once I get to work but I wanted to post my test. It's faded considerably this morning :(
My urine was also not as yellow this morning so I am wondering if concentration levels affected this progressions test. I'm feeling REALLY bummed out. I'm starting to think I am not pregnant. It's 11dpo, still early?! Anyway...I was really hoping my test got darker today. Oh well. I ran out of 20miu but reordered a bunch that should arrive tmr.
I'm feeling so discouraged today. Sad face.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 13
Hey ladies. I will respond better once I get to work but I wanted to post my test. It's faded considerably this morning :(
My urine was also not as yellow this morning so I am wondering if concentration levels affected this progressions test. I'm feeling REALLY bummed out. I'm starting to think I am not pregnant. It's 11dpo, still early?! Anyway...I was really hoping my test got darker today. Oh well. I ran out of 20miu but reordered a bunch that should arrive tmr.
I'm feeling so discouraged today. Sad face.

Hi Barb,

Im sorry - you are right they do look quite stark - but yes it is 11DPO and there is still time.

I know all about that discouraged feeling but lets try to remember that info that Dancbaby sent us on a woman's non pregnant HCG level and how late some people test positive... thats all I have to hold onto at this point haha being 12DPO lol.....

Hey Nat! It's a bit of a chilly one today :( I'm so ready for summer!
You're going to start testing today? 5dpo is very early ;) but what am I kidding. Been there, done that. HAH!

Meg, the test today isn't stark white. There is the faintest of lines. I thought I uploaded the tweaked version but alas I didn't. Either way - it didn't get darker & I'm baffled. I actually thought I'd see a darker line today :(
I know it's still too early. But I'm bummed out. I thought my tests were getting darker for sure. I know everyone's levels are different so I know there is still a chance. My tests just totally psyched me out :(

Hey Nat! It's a bit of a chilly one today :( I'm so ready for summer!
You're going to start testing today? 5dpo is very early ;) but what am I kidding. Been there, done that. HAH!

Meg, the test today isn't stark white. There is the faintest of lines. I thought I uploaded the tweaked version but alas I didn't. Either way - it didn't get darker & I'm baffled. I actually thought I'd see a darker line today :(
I know it's still too early. But I'm bummed out. I thought my tests were getting darker for sure. I know everyone's levels are different so I know there is still a chance. My tests just totally psyched me out :(

Hey Barb if I had seen a line or saw it darkening I would feel exactly as you do... unfortunately i have never even seen a teensy tiny HINT of a line on ANY pg test! If I did I would surely fall off my chair...... maybe thats why I dont expect one now. I feel like I am hugging the line between not expecting but being hopeful?? its a shitty place to be.

Lets try to think that everyones levels are different and we are not out until we are out. I will try to think positively if you will - I promise

*sigh*....Yep that in between. I waiver between "i'm so pregnant" & "no i'm not" everyday, few times a day. i had this feeling this month that i'm pregnant but i think that is the HCG that was in my system for so long. now I'm thinking - nope. why the fak would i be pregnant now? after all this time? right....

im going to try Meg. i want to think positive. i'll try to get out of this slump. i promise :)

im going to post my photo on here i think rather than this rainbow flower. so then you can see who i am :) lol

*sigh*....Yep that in between. I waiver between "i'm so pregnant" & "no i'm not" everyday, few times a day. i had this feeling this month that i'm pregnant but i think that is the HCG that was in my system for so long. now I'm thinking - nope. why the fak would i be pregnant now? after all this time? right....

im going to try Meg. i want to think positive. i'll try to get out of this slump. i promise :)

im going to post my photo on here i think rather than this rainbow flower. so then you can see who i am :) lol

Ok we will do it together ! until and If, that ugly bitch witch shows up.

I will try to post a pic instead too - i used to have one up

OK sweet! I need to lick my wounds. LOL

I had one too but then I sorta wanted to be anonymous. HAHA
But I think it'd be nice to know what we look like? I unno. I have to go find a decent photo now...brb....

OK sweet! I need to lick my wounds. LOL

I had one too but then I sorta wanted to be anonymous. HAHA
But I think it'd be nice to know what we look like? I unno. I have to go find a decent photo now...brb....

Your picture is beautiful barb!!

Aw thanks hun! IT's weird to see my face on here now. GAH!!!!! :)

When are you going to test your Betas???

Barb - you are hawt! lol I pictured you as a brunette and I was right! :)

I keep trying to post mine and it wont show up for some reason what on earth am I doing wrong? lol

Love the new signature too haha - TP!!

Haha Meg, thanks. That's flattering *blushes*

I don't know what you are doing wrong. Your uploading your new avatar right? Hmmm.

Tee hee you like that eh? I'm trying, lady!!!!

Hmm not as big as I thought it would display but I got it up! LOL

.....thats what she said

HAHA that's funny right there!

Yay, Hi Meg :) Now we all have a face to name. Awesome *thumbs up*

I went to shoppers today.........& bought some FRER. I'm crazy right?
Anyway...I took one of them & there is the utmost faintest of lines on it. Barely can see it LOL...I WANT MY BFP!!!!!!!!! But like for reals. Not like for pretend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->