6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi Ladies!
Sorry to make this short but it's my bed time. But. I decided to test w my IC when I got home at 10pm & LOOK. WTH?! It's the test on the bottom. Pink line. And look at this mornin, fmu above it. I'm confused. If I wake up tmr, take a test & it's not darker than tonight's or turns negative, I'm going to flip my lid!!!
I tweaked it so you guys could distinctly see the lines.

OHHHHHHH Barb my fingers are triple crossed for you... :)

Barbs I soooooo hope this is it for you!!!!!!! I'm stalking!!! Currently 4.30am here lol! Can't wait to see next one!!!

Hi Ladies!
Sorry to make this short but it's my bed time. But. I decided to test w my IC when I got home at 10pm & LOOK. WTH?! It's the test on the bottom. Pink line. And look at this mornin, fmu above it. I'm confused. If I wake up tmr, take a test & it's not darker than tonight's or turns negative, I'm going to flip my lid!!!
I tweaked it so you guys could distinctly see the lines.

Kind of anxious here Barb! Lol. Fx xoxoxo

Me too...:)

Maybe petz is right...the lines might not fade out but stay and just get stronger...awwwwe really hope so
Major fingers crossed for you barbs :)
:) :) :) xxx

Come on Barb!! :) we are all waiting with everything crossed and its kinda painful ;)) hope you are peeing!!!

I'm remaining calm because its too soon but I think I may be preggers. Check out this mornings progression! I've got more IC on the way so I can test w the 20miu too.
I also took a dollar store test & it went positive. This was negative long time ago. And then FRER. This morning is on the bottom. Albeit yesterday's was in the late afternoon so it's not fair to compare. What do you girls think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 25
Haha Danc I'm trying to upload. When I use my phone I can only do 1 photo at a time. Lame!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 17
I'm remaining calm because its too soon but I think I may be preggers. Check out this mornings progression! I've got more IC on the way so I can test w the 20miu too.
I also took a dollar store test & it went positive. This was negative long time ago. And then FRER. This morning is on the bottom. Albeit yesterday's was in the late afternoon so it's not fair to compare. What do you girls think?

I am trying to remain calm too!!! this is tres exciting! Its hard for me to see on 2/3 pics but I can see if on your 10miu pics for sure- and defnitely darker than yesterday and the day before!

I am so hoping this is your BFP....

I guess all you can do it FRER again tonight after a long bladder hold??

or wait till tomorrow am?

what is the plan :)

when are you due for bloodwork at the clinic?

Definitely not as exciting as Barb over here haha but I am 13DPO....

Technically, since I got my first positive OPK 14 days ago, I should have got AF this morning as I always do (95% of the time) - AF hasnt shown yet and there is no pink CM yet but I am calling tomorrow my due date to be safe because she could very likely show up in the am and i have a feeling she will :(

Especially since I had a BFN on 10, 11, and 12DPO on the dollar store test - so I really do feel like I am out.

I wouldnt consider myself "late" until Thursday.

Heres to hoping though because I promised I would be positive.....

Hey Meg!

Yep I have another FRER at home for tomorrow morning & I'm getting my boat load of 20miu tests in today at work so I'll be testing a few times today. I want to see if my tests show up darker than it's been for a while. I missed testing yesterday with the 20miu tests b/c I ran out & I saved some of today's fmu :) hehehe. Ew, yes but smart, yes! :)

Meg, the dollar store tests are 25miu so not very sensitive. If no AF tomorrow, test w/ a FRER :) Crossing my fingers for you!
And I'll update you with more test results once I get my tests in the mail...Whoop Whoop!

Barbs I soooooo hope this is it for you!!!!!!! I'm stalking!!! Currently 4.30am here lol! Can't wait to see next one!!!

Thanks hun! I hope this is it too. HOw are you & the baby?!
How is breast feeding going?

Blood work is due on the 29th but if things keep progressing well, I'll go on the 28th, my bday. That would be totally AWESOME!

barbs eeeeek this looks positive :) i'm keeping everything tightly crossed for you!!! I struggled to get harrison to latch properly at first but now he is bf like a pro - he's such a greedy boy he grunts at me if i pull him off & he's not finished lol!!

Petzy also looking good lets hope u both get your bfp's together- how amazing would that be. I sincerly hope she is not playing tricks on you!!

Hope everyone else is ok?

I'm off for a quick snooze before harrison wakes up!

Nimbec, so glad feedings are working out for you! YAY!

It would be awesome if Meg & I could have bfp's together for sure! That'd be super awesome.

Here are the other two tests tweaked to make it easier to see :)
I'm feeling a tiny bit of maybe cramping but not sure. Not my usual types of cramps.
I just hope its a sticky bean :)

Attachments

• 12dpo_dollarstore_tweaked.jpg
    12dpo_dollarstore_tweaked.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 11_12dpo_FRER_tweaked.jpg
    11_12dpo_FRER_tweaked.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 13
Awwwwe barb I'm SO excited for you...this is looking very promising....
Petz I hope you get your bfp too love...your signs are looking promising too...no sign of af yet Yaye...
I'm gunna keep popping in so I can check out any news updates :)
:) :) :) xxx

Nimbec, so glad feedings are working out for you! YAY!

It would be awesome if Meg & I could have bfp's together for sure! That'd be super awesome.

Here are the other two tests tweaked to make it easier to see :)
I'm feeling a tiny bit of maybe cramping but not sure. Not my usual types of cramps.
I just hope its a sticky bean :)

Ok I can deffo see it on the cheapie now! I cant on the FRER but I think its because the picture is so tiny and when i click on it it doesnt zoom.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

lol i am so excited to see posts later - dont drink anything and hold hold hold that bladder

Hi Girls!

Just (TMI) had a BM and there was a light red streak... I am out... today is like clockwork... 14 days after first + OPK....

I am dissapointed and want to drown myself in french fries lol

On the other hand, we still have Barb in the running and Barb you need to make this all worth something for us haha... I am so hopeful for you xoxo

Awe Meg I'm so sorry!
Shizz. Ok I'm going to give you some advice.
I don't know if this helped me or not but start taking Maca every day.
Vega Maca. Organic. Has to be gelatinized. I started a few days into my cycle & I am pretty sure I'm knocked up!!
Just. Do. It.

I got my 20miu tests in. Here are my results.
Bottom is smu & one above that is fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member