6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Wow both your pics are lovely your so very pretty both of you...barbs you look like my old best friend from school :)
Petz you have a meg Ryan look about you...she's georg

No barbs I think I must of wrote my post all wrong again...defo not testing this early yet lol...gunna hold out another 8 more days (hopefully)

So I read on this site the other night that if you happend to figure out what side you ovulate that gravity can play a jiiii huge part in where the spermys end up...if you o on left side lay on left side after bd...if o on right side lay on right side after bd ect...it apparently helps those ill buggers get to the " right" destination...
The funny part about what I read was that sperm do not have brains( lol) and they don't actually know where the feck to go lol....hostile world meets dark ally meets blind legless man who can't find his way home kind of thing lol hence needs nudge in the right direction tee he heeee :)

Still got my fingers crossed for you barbs and petz...you both SO deserve you bfp's

Btw it's flipping freezing here lol...we got minus 15 coming this weekend -bummer!!!!!!
:) :) :) xxx

HAHA that's funny right there!

Yay, Hi Meg :) Now we all have a face to name. Awesome *thumbs up*

I went to shoppers today.........& bought some FRER. I'm crazy right?
Anyway...I took one of them & there is the utmost faintest of lines on it. Barely can see it LOL...I WANT MY BFP!!!!!!!!! But like for reals. Not like for pretend!

lmao we are too alike.. i went downstairs to the pharmacy under the mall here to see if any were on sale - NOPE - so I held off (phew)

Faint line you say?? does it have color? can you capture it on a picture?

Wow both your pics are lovely your so very pretty both of you...barbs you look like my old best friend from school :)
Petz you have a meg Ryan look about you...she's georg

No barbs I think I must of wrote my post all wrong again...defo not testing this early yet lol...gunna hold out another 8 more days (hopefully)

So I read on this site the other night that if you happend to figure out what side you ovulate that gravity can play a jiiii huge part in where the spermys end up...if you o on left side lay on left side after bd...if o on right side lay on right side after bd ect...it apparently helps those ill buggers get to the " right" destination...
The funny part about what I read was that sperm do not have brains( lol) and they don't actually know where the feck to go lol....hostile world meets dark ally meets blind legless man who can't find his way home kind of thing lol hence needs nudge in the right direction tee he heeee :)

Still got my fingers crossed for you barbs and petz...you both SO deserve you bfp's

Btw it's flipping freezing here lol...we got minus 15 coming this weekend -bummer!!!!!!

Thanks Nat! You're pretty too. Dawwww :)
You know a lot of people say I look like someone they know. Heh.

In terms of gravity what you're saying makes sense but so many woman haven't a flippin' clue where they ovulate. When I get my IUI, they put the sperm where they need to be so that takes out the guess work, I suppose? But I'm sure most of them end up where they don't need to be LOL

Thanks love, I hope I get my bfp. I really, really want it this month. I keep paying close attention to if I'm getting cramps b/c that's always my indication I'm out. Last month, I had cramps at 11dpo (today is 11dpo).

It's not that cold here thankfully. Plus 5 today. But I work & live by the Lake so it's much cooler. There's a lot of wind today.

HAHA that's funny right there!

Yay, Hi Meg :) Now we all have a face to name. Awesome *thumbs up*

I went to shoppers today.........& bought some FRER. I'm crazy right?
Anyway...I took one of them & there is the utmost faintest of lines on it. Barely can see it LOL...I WANT MY BFP!!!!!!!!! But like for reals. Not like for pretend!

lmao we are too alike.. i went downstairs to the pharmacy under the mall here to see if any were on sale - NOPE - so I held off (phew)

Faint line you say?? does it have color? can you capture it on a picture?

Bwahaha! I went to Shoppers to look for smth entirely different. I have a lot of Optimum points so BAM Two boxes of FRER. So, I have 4. 1 For now, & three more for fmu.

Yep I'm posting them for you to see. I tweaked it too because I realize on this site, if you have the faintest of lines, its hard to see on here once uploaded.

Attachments

• 11 dpo FRER.jpg
    11 dpo FRER.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 11dpo FRER_Tweaked.jpg
    11dpo FRER_Tweaked.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12
Just testing out my new pic....
Lol I wanted to figure out how to rotate my pic and just ended up changing it instead :)

Lol. Gt it Yaye xxx :) :) :)

I see your line barb!! Fx for you! All you ladies are beautiful!! It's nice to our a face with words :) lol for all my POAS addicts it isn't worth it- can't think of how much money I wasted LOL but here are some (yes this is not even all!!!) of my tests.

But at least we can see the progression

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10
Ahh ah ahhhhhhh...we're poas addicts and proud of it lol....money waisted is peace of mind gained lol. :)
Xxx :) :) :)

Ahh ah ahhhhhhh...we're pops addicts and proud of it lol....money waisted is peace of mind gained lol. :)
Xxx :) :) :)

I agree I wouldn't change my mind if I could.. I loved having all of them. And peeing on all of them :p something about the possibility gives hope :)) just saying those that wait until AF doesn't show save the extra $50 :)) lol

I've spent probably upwards to over 500 on tests for sure. maybe more. probably more. oh well LOL yep I am an addict & proud of it :)

Dancbabe, I see your tests but hard to see the second lines except I see the ones on the far right.

Yeah I'm confused, I don't know what miu the FRER is. Some say like 12 & some say like 6. BAH! Well we'll see tmr morning if my test is stark white or has smth.

So just fell asleep at 7:20 hmmm seeming to be very tired all of a sudden...slightly twingy today aswell - surely can't have symptoms this early..naaaaaa
I'm gunna throw that out right now it's too early to start winding myself up...got way to long befor I can start testing for a bfp yet...
I'm calling it a yucky evening instead :)

Dancebabe just relised you mention spending $ 50 on pg test love....on amazon you can buy over 100 tests for that....not sure if this info would be handy for babba # 4 :)

I hope this lo is the boy you want love I know the feeling altho I wouldn't mind what card I'm delt I would LOVE a girl...altho boys are great fun too...
But at tho moment I can't chose whatever bc for some reason I'm being " made to wait"
:):):) and great things come to those who wait Yaye :)

Have you got drs anytime soon...do you know for sure how far gone you could be?

When I lost my lo in January there was a little confusion as wether I might have been 12 wks and not 10...I went with the 10 tho :)...

My mum found my opks in my bag the other day...urgh aaaaakward lol
Had to reassure her that the one with two lines on WASN'T A bfp pg test lol bless....
She thinks it might be too soon for me and oH to start trying again...I love my mum to pieces but she's so old fashioned about this kind of thing lol
I know where she coming from but we are SO ready...

So lol I'm gunna go for now bc I wrote a flipping essay again he he heee
All the best girls

Hi ladies!

Barb I see a line too so we will wait and see what tomorrow brings I suppose! Major fingers crossed!

So just fell asleep at 7:20 hmmm seeming to be very tired all of a sudden...slightly twingy today aswell - surely can't have symptoms this early..naaaaaa
I'm gunna throw that out right now it's too early to start winding myself up...got way to long befor I can start testing for a bfp yet...
I'm calling it a yucky evening instead :)

Haha you are in good company don't worry lol. I just got home from work and I cannot stop eating like wow. S of course it's a symptom lol. When in fact it's probably PMS hahaha!

I'm doing that too...totally eating out of the fridge... Heeee he here
Getting my munch on :)

Dancebabe just relised you mention spending $ 50 on pg test love....on amazon you can buy over 100 tests for that....not sure if this info would be handy for babba # 4 :)

I hope this lo is the boy you want love I know the feeling altho I wouldn't mind what card I'm delt I would LOVE a girl...altho boys are great fun too...
But at tho moment I can't chose whatever bc for some reason I'm being " made to wait"
:):):) and great things come to those who wait Yaye :)

Have you got drs anytime soon...do you know for sure how far gone you could be?

When I lost my lo in January there was a little confusion as wether I might have been 12 wks and not 10...I went with the 10 tho :)...

My mum found my opks in my bag the other day...urgh aaaaakward lol
Had to reassure her that the one with two lines on WASN'T A bfp pg test lol bless....
She thinks it might be too soon for me and oH to start trying again...I love my mum to pieces but she's so old fashioned about this kind of thing lol
I know where she coming from but we are SO ready...

So lol I'm gunna go for now bc I wrote a flipping essay again he he heee
All the best girls

Ya.. The lines are only on the last two :) the others are dpo 1-10 lol

And I got -20 tests from eBay and 5 boxes of frer because I've heard that it reads 6.3 miu.

Hi Ladies!
Sorry to make this short but it's my bed time. But. I decided to test w my IC when I got home at 10pm & LOOK. WTH?! It's the test on the bottom. Pink line. And look at this mornin, fmu above it. I'm confused. If I wake up tmr, take a test & it's not darker than tonight's or turns negative, I'm going to flip my lid!!!
I tweaked it so you guys could distinctly see the lines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe