6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Awe Meg I'm so sorry!
Shizz. Ok I'm going to give you some advice.
I don't know if this helped me or not but start taking Maca every day.
Vega Maca. Organic. Has to be gelatinized. I started a few days into my cycle & I am pretty sure I'm knocked up!!
Just. Do. It.

I got my 20miu tests in. Here are my results.
Bottom is smu & one above that is fmu.

Where can I get the organic maca?

I see the lines :) Cant wait to see the update later on

You can get it at a health food store. Doesn't have to be the Vega brand but must b organic & gelatinized. I took one in the am w/breakfast & one w/lunch. The max dosage was too much for my tummy. But my stomach is sensitive.

You can get it at a health food store. Doesn't have to be the Vega brand but must b organic & gelatinized. I took one in the am w/breakfast & one w/lunch. The max dosage was too much for my tummy. But my stomach is sensitive.

is it a capsule?

something like this? https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3922325 i was just looking on the GNC site... but I could go to Goodness Me if I had to....

and lastly - can I start now on CD1??

Yes it's capsule & dont take powder. It tastes horrible!
But I highly suggest you get a good brand. Not these cheapo $8 ones.
I've read a lot about it & quality is important. As is it to be organic.
Here is the ones I bought: https://myvega.com/content/features-and-benefits-vega-maca

I'm sorry hun :( We need to get you that bfp. Try the Maca & hopefully it will help you. I've been TTC for 14 months & yes, two of them is IUI which I'm sure helps but first month I've taken Maca & looks like I've got my bfp! I'm being cautious even though I added a ticker. HAHAHA!
So try to grab some tonight & start taking it!

Yes it's capsule & dont take powder. It tastes horrible!
But I highly suggest you get a good brand. Not these cheapo $8 ones.
I've read a lot about it & quality is important. As is it to be organic.
Here is the ones I bought: https://myvega.com/content/features-and-benefits-vega-maca

I am looking at the goodness me flyer and they carry the Vega brand stuff in general so hopefully they have them- I will go and get them.

Bahhhh I had so hoped this was it! :)

Fingers crossed for you Barb that those lines get darker :D :D :D

Thanks hun! Well if I'm indeed prego I'm going to be here w/you until you get your damn bfp thats all I'm saying!
And its worth trying Maca. Maybe it did help me? I unno. But it doesn't hurt. It also increases energy which I noticed a few days into it. It's awesome. Just word of advice, don't take it right before bed.

I'm sorry hun :( We need to get you that bfp. Try the Maca & hopefully it will help you. I've been TTC for 14 months & yes, two of them is IUI which I'm sure helps but first month I've taken Maca & looks like I've got my bfp! I'm being cautious even though I added a ticker. HAHAHA!
So try to grab some tonight & start taking it!

Its good to be cautious but no harm in the ticker haha - I would do the same!! Excited for your progression... I am going to hold off on my congrats until you make it official :happydance:

Well.....ladies I think it can be official even though I've not gotten blood work yet.
Here is a Clear Blue PLUS test - BAM!
Clear Blue Digital - BAM!
And FRER....top is FMU today & the bottom from 1/2 hour ago. Held my pee for about 20minutes. AND...its' darker than FMU - BAM!

We have our offer date on the house today & my husband is already a little stress ball. So I'm going to wait to test tomorrow morning with my second DIGI to surprise him & then we'll get confirmation on my BIRTHDAY via blood.

WOW!!!!!!!! is all I can say. WOW!
After 14 months. Wow.....

Attachments

• 12dpo Clear Blue.jpg
    12dpo Clear Blue.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 12dpo Clear Blue Digi.jpg
    12dpo Clear Blue Digi.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 13
  • FRER 12dpo Progression.jpg
    FRER 12dpo Progression.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 14
YAYEeeeeeeeeee barbs sooooo dam pleased for you...I been stalking this thread All day he he heeee
But don't leave us tho...it won't be the same without you love :(
Awww I can't be happier right now...I'm sooo pleased for you....
Quick question ....do you think it would hurt if I started taking the maca on 6dpo? Or would it be wise to wait till cd 1 " if it comes"

Petz sorry to hear you might be out but again your not out till that filthy slllllut gate crashes our party( af)...:)
Mmmm frys tho...yeah don't get me started lol....I can't stop eating...if my af shows I'm going running to shed this " extra person" I've put on this week lol

So I've told oH in delight about your news barb....he insists we have iui now...I'm telling him there's so much more we can try first...but he's got me thinking now hmmmmmm? :)

So can't wait for your OFFICIAL announcement barbs....roll one the 28 th already eh. ;)
:) :) :) xxx

Barbs that's AMAZING!!!! Congratulations and I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!! :) make sure u relax now and take things easy!!!!!

I'm going to continue to stalk!

Petzy I'm so sorry what a bitch af is!!! Ill be here to until u get that bfp - looks like u r stuck with us!

Well.....ladies I think it can be official even though I've not gotten blood work yet.
And FRER....top is FMU today & the bottom from 1/2 hour ago. Held my pee for about 20minutes. AND...its' darker than FMU - BAM!

We have our offer date on the house today & my husband is already a little stress ball. So I'm going to wait to test tomorrow morning with my second DIGI to surprise him & then we'll get confirmation on my BIRTHDAY via blood.

Barb.. I am so so happy for you I could cry and I am teary here at my desk...

Congratulations!!! I think its a great idea to surprise DH tomorrow.... its only one day you can do it. What an amazing birthday gift!! You have waited so long for this I am so so so happy and excited :)

Just goes to show... truly never give up! and You've given me renewed excitement for which I am grateful!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Barbs that's AMAZING!!!! Congratulations and I'm sooooooooo happy for you!!! :) make sure u relax now and take things easy!!!!!

I'm going to continue to stalk!

Petzy I'm so sorry what a bitch af is!!! Ill be here to until u get that bfp - looks like u r stuck with us!

LOL thanks Nimbec - means a lot to me you have no idea!

Thanks xoxoxo

So glad little Harry is loving the boob - what a man! :cloud9:

Barb I cant stop looking at your post with the digi's - so amazing!!

Here is my IC progression today. Wow!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 15
YAYEeeeeeeeeee barbs sooooo dam pleased for you...I been stalking this thread All day he he heeee
But don't leave us tho...it won't be the same without you love :(
Awww I can't be happier right now...I'm sooo pleased for you....
Quick question ....do you think it would hurt if I started taking the maca on 6dpo? Or would it be wise to wait till cd 1 " if it comes"

Petz sorry to hear you might be out but again your not out till that filthy slllllut gate crashes our party( af)...:)
Mmmm frys tho...yeah don't get me started lol....I can't stop eating...if my af shows I'm going running to shed this " extra person" I've put on this week lol

So I've told oH in delight about your news barb....he insists we have iui now...I'm telling him there's so much more we can try first...but he's got me thinking now hmmmmmm? :)

So can't wait for your OFFICIAL announcement barbs....roll one the 28 th already eh. ;)
:) :) :) xxx

Thanks hun!!! It means so much to me. I'm still in shock! I haven't accepted this entirely! I will more so once the blood test from the clinic shows me its true! But my tests keep getting darker today! I'm going to keep testing to make sure tests are getting darker!

And it wont hurt to try Maca at 6dpo. I started almost end of my period. And maybe it did help me this month?! But it helps lots of woman. Do. It. It has so many great side effects :)

HAHA - how long have you two been trying for a baby again? IUI is great but its only worth it if you've tried on your own for a long enough time. We went in at about 8months into trying & she said I could start it any time but we opted to wait a whole year. It's not very costly for us here in CA. Around $500 plus $100 for the shot which my insurance covers. I think in UK it's a lot more right? Maybe $3K??

FX for you this month!

BTW, in terms of "symptoms" if I had to list it. I felt constipated for days now. And my boobs did this hot tingly thing today on/off like when I had the HCG shot. And I'm slightly crampy today. On/Off. I hope that's not a bad sign.

Barb.. I am so so happy for you I could cry and I am teary here at my desk...

Congratulations!!! I think its a great idea to surprise DH tomorrow.... its only one day you can do it. What an amazing birthday gift!! You have waited so long for this I am so so so happy and excited :)

Just goes to show... truly never give up! and You've given me renewed excitement for which I am grateful!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's so sweet, Meg. Aww..OK you're getting me teary now. It has NOT sunken in that I'm finally pregnant & it's been So freaking' long! Wow.

I felt like this day would never come. I really did. I wasn't sure how to deal with it the second round of IUI if it was negative. My heart would have been broken.

Thanks for all your support Meg!!

BTW, I'm not going anywhere until you guys get your BFP's!!!

Thanks Barb - so sweet - I would tell you go to away but I need you guys haha...

It will be great to get the blood work done to see the HCG level but your darkening tests are a great sign :) Just relax as best you can and be excited for tomorrow's surprise for DH :)

And thanks for posting your symptoms

and you better keep me informed as to every development in this PG because I am just as curious about that as I am about TTC stuff lol

Meg, I aint letting you go! I made a good friend :)
I'm staying put & we'll both be over in First Trimester or w/e. Either way. I'm stalking you for lyfe! HAHA

And you to Nat - i aint letting you go either!!!!!!!!

Will keep you ladies posted. Keep your fingers crossed I've sold a house tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->