6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Thank you for the quick response. I keep hearing people talk about "evaporation line" and I thought it might be that. I'll keep you posted when I test tomorrow.

I can't take a pic since DH doesn't want me to worry about it. Just wait, etc etc. So I don't want him to know I did a little early test. :dohh:

Haha, I hear ya! My dh rolls his eyes every time I test. He says "either you're pregnant or you aren't. Why do you waste the tests?" Argh, silly men.

I really hope you get your bfp tomorrow!!!!!! :dance:

I'm so sick of my fiance saying I need to stop testing for a few days, he thinks i'm pregnant because of my crying over nothing, but the test has to agree!!

Hi Ladies,

can I join???? Iam 6dpo and tested this afternoon. It was negative :growlmad: BUT i think I have symptoms. I felt really dizzy and have to go to the bathroom ALL the time. Had some cramping this morning, but it also could be a sign for my period.
I am still praying. Will test tomorrow again. Or not????

Good luck to everybody that is still hoping...

Good luck!!
6dpo is so early, if you're using dollar store tests go ahead, but I would wait until at least 10dpo to test again

i am still new to all of this. What are dollar tests?
Where can I get real cheap tests?
We have been trying a couple of times but my husband was deployed most of the time so we could never REALLY try lol.
I still have 2 tests at home so i will try not to waste them haha
I hate waiting

Any tests from a dollar store, they're cheap and reliable. I bought tests on amazon, there were 20 of them.
If you aren't pregnant this cycle order some online

Ok thank you :). I did order mine on line a long time ago. I still have two left. I figured it was too early to test this morning but since today I cant stop thinking about being pregnant ahhhh.
Il see how I feel tomorrow. I read that people tested postive as eary as 7 dpo.

Yeah the luckiest of lucky! I wish I was that lucky! i'm 12dpo and still negative

it wont let me veiw page 24 so i dont know if anyone replied to my post lol. anyway today i got a faint line on my boots cheapie which i think is a much lower sensitivity than the amazon ones. i dont think its an evap as it seems blue to me though i cant show you as i cant find my cable. i know i'm only 7dpo so very early but i swear its there. feeling sick, peeing loads, sore nipples and extremly vivid dreams! i know i couldnt have caught before last friday as i've been ill and my df is far too considerate lol. does hcg show as soon as implant and if so could i have implanted early? i cant wait to get a more def bfp!

sounds promising phoenix!!! I would definitely get a pink dye test to be sure (since blue is awful for evaps) but your symptoms sound great! FXd for you, and keep us posted!!!

i will defo do that, i was just looking at a implantation calculator which gives me 25th-29th of this month so i could have implanted two days ago. i have ordered more of the high sensitive ones yesterday (which wont be wasted if i get bfp cos i know others who are trying) but i feel as though i could risk a frer soon! i know they say 6 days b4 af and im 9 days b4 af - thinking bout it i'll try to wait till sunday at least. it'll be our anniversary so i'm thinking great second gift!

Update:
Since the faint line I got yesterday was at 8dpo on a drug store cheapie (blue dye) I broke down and bought a 3 pack of the FRER. I tested 2nd pee of the morning again – 1st pee was at 4am (couldn’t hold it any longer). This time – BFN! Now I’m wondering if the faint line I saw was an evap line – but it was the same color as the test line and definitely in the correct spot on the test! I just don’t get it and am completely crushed…really thought this was my month. I really feel different this month, but maybe its all in my head? I’m only at 9dpo today so I’m trying my best not to lose hope!

Update:
Since the faint line I got yesterday was at 8dpo on a drug store cheapie (blue dye) I broke down and bought a 3 pack of the FRER. I tested 2nd pee of the morning again – 1st pee was at 4am (couldn’t hold it any longer). This time – BFN! Now I’m wondering if the faint line I saw was an evap line – but it was the same color as the test line and definitely in the correct spot on the test! I just don’t get it and am completely crushed…really thought this was my month. I really feel different this month, but maybe its all in my head? I’m only at 9dpo today so I’m trying my best not to lose hope!

Post a pic

Argh, summerlove! How frustrating!! It's still super early, though.... so you aren't out yet!
FXd for you!

I think I'm out. 13 dpo and bfn on FRER :(

thanks wamommy! FXe'd for you too! we're not out till AF shows her ugly face!

my update, never been so happy to be nausious! now got super sensitive sense of smell too. just waiting for my tests to arrive. little worried after reading summers post as my boots cheapy faint line was also blue and in right place. are the evaps on those same colour, did i get excited for nothing? only now 8dpo though so not panicking and af dont mean anything to me if she comes as on my second child i didnt miss any, only tested when i did (nearly 4 months) to humour my mum! well fx'd for everyone doing this dreaded tww! i hate it. thing is though my cm at o was more extreme than usual so i wonder if the past 7 months of ttc perhaps i hadnt properly and implant hormones were still there? all i can do is hope. i also wonder if yesterdays faint was a true early bfp rather than evap could that indicate twins? now thats a scary but not unwelcome idea mmmmmm..................

ok here i am, 8dpo and so silly me did a frer this afternoon, after copius coffees and so it was little surprise that it was bfn. what also worries me is that i accidently dipped it longer than i should cause the others say 20 seconds and i didnt read the instructions till afterwards. i'm still hopefull though and will try again with fmu tommorow.

OK so here is my SMU tests at 12dpo. And I got a BFN on my FRER but accidentally deleted that photo.
My cramping subsided since Friday when it started. Yesterday I didn't notice it much but I felt heaviness & bloating - AF like. I still have some cramping but it's not as often or as strong so I don't know what to make of this. AF due on Wednesday.

Call me crazy but when I tilt my screen, I see very faint second lines....

this batch has had a shadow like line on all of the tests but by the time they full dry, its evident its white. there is no colour. infact if i took a photo 2 min into the test, you'd think I got my faint bfp lol
Anyway, nothing on the tests...i swear ;)

I had a bad batch of test that did that I wrote the person that sold them too me and she sent me an entire new package! I was so mad, but the lines stayed on the test. gRrr getting peoples hopes up!

I will be 1dpo tomorrow! YAY! Hope this month worked out for me better :)
good luck ladies! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->