• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

BFN again today. UGH!!!!!!!!
I quit. haha
But I am very frustrated. I'm just going to keep testing & pray for a BFP

BFN here too! Dang it! I want to see some bfps!

What's funny is, I swore I saw something on yesterday's test, but today's is WHITE :(

I looked at the photos from my last preg, and I didn't get even a faint line until 15 dpo... sooooo WE'RE NOT OUT until :witch: shows her ugly face!

:dust:

ARGH! I'm sorry barbikins! :hugs:

Why is this so darn tough?

yeah I dont know but I didn't think it'd take this long!
im told healthy couples can take up to half a year or more but wtf?
And then my cousin & few friends got knocked up on their first try. Sucks :(

Could that be implantation barbikins????

ok, having read all these i'm now certain that either we are all very crazy or i am indeed not crazy. At the very least i'm not alone, yeah. lol. i'm 6dpo and been ttc for 7 months when i had implant removed. this morning my fmu had a very (extremely) faint line and i thought i was imagining it as it's so early but having seen some tests on here i have a bit of hope. plus i also have sore nipples and nausia. i'm hoping so much that this is it cos i'm driving myself up the frigging wall. gonna order some more extra sensitives cos this morning was my last and though i have one frer left i want to save that till i get a bfp on others. i'll be 9dpo on sunday which is also our anniversary, that could be a sweet surprise so fx'd for me lol also babydust to all on here in hope of that elusive bfp!

I caved in and tested this morning at 8dpo with CVS early test. Bought a 3 pack. BFN for me! Is there still hope? :shrug:

Yes!! 8dpo is still super early. The average implantation doesn't happen until 6-12dpo, and it take a couple days after THAT to get enough hcg in the system to register on an hpt.

Most hpts say right in the packaging "99& accurate from the day of your missed period" Even though some women are lucky enough to get a bfp at 8dpo, it's not the norm! You aren't out until AF shows her ugly face.

UPDATE:

I'm a complete idiot! I tested at work on the 2nd pee of the morning (1st pee I couldn't hold long enough to get the test open!) and because I was in such a rush and kind of upset that it looked like a BFN I put it back in the wrapper and wrapped it in some tissue and put it back in my purse so no one would see it in the trash at work (they don't know I'm TTC). Well a couple minutes after getting back to my desk I decided to take a second peak and this time there was definitely a faint line!!! I keep looking at it throughout the day and its not fading away! Going to test again tomorrow just to be sure!

NIIIIICE! I REALLY hope this is your bfp!!!! Please, please keep us updated, and good luck!

I wish I could have gotten a line at 8dpo, I'm losing hope at this point, but it's not over yet.

The witch got me today :(
Good luck to you lovely ladies. And see you next month to those who get a BFN.
xo

I'm sorry the witch got you, I'm probably next. I'll keep POAS until she shows just to be sure though. I've got a few more days

I am new to POAS. I caved and tested 2 days early than I wanted (9dpo now). I used the First Response and got 1 strong pink line and 1 weak pink line. Did I mention I caved early AND tested in the evening not the morning :dohh:. Could this be a potential BFP with a weak hormone? Should I get excited to test tomorrow? Or is this common with BFN? Thank you for your response in advance!!! :hugs:

Babyhopeful, ANY pink line means positive, no matter how faint!!!! I think that's probably a BFP!!!! If you can, post the pics and we'll let ya know, but sounds so promising!!! I would def get excited to test again tomorrow!

I'm so sorry Barbikins :( I'll probably be joining you in a couple days too.

Sounds really promising, test first thing in the morning, I bet you'll have a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->