6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barbkins I am dpo 3 according to FF however I've had four days fof bfp opks but cd18 was super dark the test line was way darker than the.control.line. hubby and I :sex: on cd 14 so if his little swimmers stayed alive the full 5-7days might has a chance but I'm not counting on it... Good luck to u

Barbkins I am dpo 3 according to FF however I've had four days fof bfp opks but cd18 was super dark the test line was way darker than the.control.line. hubby and I :sex: on cd 14 so if his little swimmers stayed alive the full 5-7days might has a chance but I'm not counting on it... Good luck to u

Hey you!....This is my first month using FF & temping. I am confused already.
I was certain i Ovulated on CD 16 (I'm on CD 19 today & would be 3dpo) except that my temp dropped this morning (was expecting a spike) back to the same temperature that I Ovulated on. I even felt what I'm sure was O pains on CD16. And based on OPK's I've done in the past, CD16 makes sense that I would O.
And another weird thing - yesterday I wiped after going pee & my CM seemed slippery. It didn't streatch out like egg whites but was slippery...so I made sure to BD last night JUST IN CASE. But really, I was expecting the temp to rise this morning, not drop. I dont get this.
We made sure to time out BD REALLY good. And I feel like this may be the month. I've not obsessed about it this month like I usually do. My DH even said to me after one of our BD sessions he felt like that 'did it' LOL
CROSSING MY FINGERS!
Good luck to you!

Barbkins, sounds like this one should be your month!! I myself get confused with tempting. Sometimes my months are like textbook then other my temps are ALL over the place! I am crossing my fingers for you!!

GL ALL!!

Barbkins, sounds like this one should be your month!! I myself get confused with tempting. Sometimes my months are like textbook then other my temps are ALL over the place! I am crossing my fingers for you!!

GL ALL!!

It's my first month so I"m definitely confused.
Hey - do you ever notice if you temp more than once the temp is all over the place? Another thing that got me confused this morning ;(

Hey barbinkins! I see we're near the same cycle again XD I believe I'm 2 dpo. Believed I O'd On May 12th. We really been doing the Baby Dance a lot this month. And we are still going to keep doing it until either I get that BFP or AF. I thought about trying to temp too, but this is only our 3rd month TTC again so we'll play it by ear for now. Besides, the doctor says he thinks we'll get preggy fairly quick again. Hope he's right. Just trying to keep busy this time around though. Doing crafts for xmas gifts, light yard work, getting ready for a rummage sale, and getting Sparky (one of my dogs) into a pet theapy dog. So proud of him. Should be fully cetified probably by the end of next week with any luck.

I'm 7 dpo, just a waiting. No real symptoms... Probably another BFN about stare me in the face. But... If it is negative I have a paint project I want to start on :)

barbikins, I'm with you! I tried using FF a couple of times, and it confused me SO much, lol. Also, my normal temp is at least a degree below average, so temping makes me feel like I'm even MORE broken!

I'll be following you guys, and hoping this is your month for that beautiful :bfp:!!

Hey barbinkins! I see we're near the same cycle again XD I believe I'm 2 dpo. Believed I O'd On May 12th. We really been doing the Baby Dance a lot this month. And we are still going to keep doing it until either I get that BFP or AF. I thought about trying to temp too, but this is only our 3rd month TTC again so we'll play it by ear for now. Besides, the doctor says he thinks we'll get preggy fairly quick again. Hope he's right. Just trying to keep busy this time around though. Doing crafts for xmas gifts, light yard work, getting ready for a rummage sale, and getting Sparky (one of my dogs) into a pet theapy dog. So proud of him. Should be fully cetified probably by the end of next week with any luck.

Yeah I am pretty sure I'm 3dpo & O'd on Friday the 18th but I'm not sure anymore LOL...yesterday I think I may have had some EWCM but my cervix is firm & closed. Anyway LOL
I guess I'll find out soon enough if I am pregnant. I need to keep busy too.
We're going away this long weekend to Ottawa so that'll be a good distraction!!! I can start testing AFTER next weekend.
Good luck! xo

Yeah I am pretty sure I'm 3dpo & O'd on Friday the 18th but I'm not sure anymore LOL...yesterday I think I may have had some EWCM but my cervix is firm & closed. Anyway LOL
I guess I'll find out soon enough if I am pregnant. I need to keep busy too.
We're going away this long weekend to Ottawa so that'll be a good distraction!!! I can start testing AFTER next weekend.
Good luck! xo

XD I think you mean the 11th lol. And yea I hear you. It's like o_O I thought I O'd then but then why am I having this type of Cm? Like I said I think I did on the 12th, not sure. DH told me not to think too much about it and we'll just keep doing the dance and keep my mind off on how many dpo I actually am. Think that will work? XD
Ottawa sounds fun. (had to look it up to see where it was) I know it'll be a wonderful distraction. I felt so refresh after our trip to Mall of America a few weeks ago. And yes one more weekend then we can test lol

Good luck to you!!! This can all be very confusing.
TTC is not strait forward!

Where in the US are you?! Ottawa is our capital ;)

Yeah my temp can go all over the place however the no.th I fell pregnant with ds it was textbook ...

Good luck to you!!! This can all be very confusing.
TTC is not strait forward!

Where in the US are you?! Ottawa is our capital ;)

Green Bay, Wisconsin. And nope I am not a packer fan (could care less about football) nor am I cheesehead XD I get it all the time that I am not a true wisconsinite then. XD Born and raised here, just don't act like the typical wisconsin person lol

HAHA cheese head! I had a Green Bay Packers windbreaker in Elementary School...dont know why. But I wore it a lot. LOL

So, you're either 3 or 4 dpo today?

Sooooo I said I wouldnt until after this weekend but I did. I tested today.
HAHA!
Here is my test 5dpo!

Attachments

• 5 dpo.jpg
    5 dpo.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 67
I couldnt help myself 6dpo and poas... it has a shadow... but not reading into it!

my 6 dpo https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/17981copy.jpg

Hah. I thought I might have seen a shadow actually.
But. 5dpo is too early. 6 dpo is more likely!
Here is to tImitriw 6dpo fmu!!! Bed time yet?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->