6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi ladies. My AF is due tomorrow and I have been testing with IC's which are meant to be ultra early tests. This morning I got what looked like a very faint line. I decided to get the big guns out and tested using an Asda test and also a First Responce one step and here is what I got;

Attachments

• 228.jpg
    228.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 216
Hi ladies. My AF is due tomorrow and I have been testing with IC's which are meant to be ultra early tests. This morning I got what looked like a very faint line. I decided to get the big guns out and tested using an Asda test and also a First Responce one step and here is what I got;

Yay! Congrats!!!

:happydance: so happy for you, so congrats again :) X

Grats! Looks great!

Misskaileigh, I tested this morning too, and I think it's also a bfn, lol. Why oh why do I do this to myself? Bleh :dohh:

I'm asking myself the same thing at this point. I really want to just wait until saturday, but I know I can't.

Anyone think its possible to get a faint BFP with FRER at 7dpo? I'm contemplating testing tomorrow morning with FMU.

Some people get a bfp as early as 7dpo (lucky ones!) and some don't get a bfp until after missing af. It really is different each time. If cost is no option, have at it! You never know :)

:dust:

Well mine was a FRER today and negative, so hopefully I get a bfp tomorrow or the next day. (yay three test value pack!)

LOL Misskaileigh... I'm right there with you. I bought some FRER last night to use this morning, but of course I couldn't wait and wasted one last night. This morning's was negative (I think) too! I'm saving my last one until I see something, anything, on a cheapie.

i'm going to take another FRER tomorrow morning, then stick to dip sticks until I get something, if nothing shows up tomorrow

I'll let you know! I just feel it, even if I'm negative tomorrow still, I think this is my month

I do too, which is why I just want the stinkin' tests to get on board!!

Amen haha I'm so sick of thinking that i'm crazy.
(Even though my fiance is about sick of me right now, with my crying to laughing in 5 minutes routine)
Although he is amused about me crying over the cat licking my pizza rolls, I think he just wants a bfp to confirm so I'll stop asking him if he thinks I'm really pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->