6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Barbkins - I am having more of the creamy white cm... but I have heard of a friend of mine getting tons of cm before she found out she was preggo! I am crossing my fingers for you!

Hi momma! I also have had a lot of sticky white CM this cycle.
The ewcm has me confused & concerned. The cramps don't help me feel confident.
I'm omw to the office where I will test ( tests r all at work ) & will let you know.
But I really feel defeated. I had lots of symptoms this cycle that kept me hopeful until the cramps showed up. I've been having nausea on/off the past several days.
Have you tested this morning??

Well here are both of my bfn! FMU & SMU :(
Still having cramps. I am sure by this point I would have gotten a FAINT line.
The cramps are always the killer....:cry:

Attachments

• 11dpo fmu.jpg
    11dpo fmu.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 11 dpo smu.jpg
    11 dpo smu.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 43
Barbkins I see something on ur smu.. and ur temps are stayi.g up.there I bet this is it month

Barbkins I see something on ur smu.. and ur temps are stayi.g up.there I bet this is it month

I thought I saw some thing when the test was running but I believe it's a shadow. It has no colour :(
I took a FRER & Clear Blue Plus today - both are negative. I will take photos of it.

The cramps are throwing me right off. Since last September (after giving birth) I have been cramping for days leading to AF....:growlmad:

Did you test today?! Post a photo!!!!!!

Here are my FRER & Clearblue from today. One is tweaked, the other original.
I keep thinking I see a shadow line on the FRER. But that's the most - no colour. Just shadow?

Attachments

• non tweaked.jpg
    non tweaked.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 64
  • tweaked 11dpo.jpg
    tweaked 11dpo.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 71
Here are my FRER & Clearblue from today. One is tweaked, the other original.
I keep thinking I see a shadow line on the FRER. But that's the most - no colour. Just shadow?

I think that your preggo lady!! I am praying for you!! I just got so excited!!!

I did take a testt had another shadow on it... btw (the clue blue one is it suppose to be a + sign)

Hey lady! Thanks for getting excited but don't get too excited. I'm not feeling this is it.
The only maybe lines I may see are all shadows on my end. Just took another IC test & it's stark WHITE. My cramps aren't improving either.

ps, I know about the + sign on the blue. I usually dont buy these cuz they are horrible for evaps but the new Clear Blue Plus seems pretty decent. No evap lines.
I'll have to wait for tomorrow morning....

One last obsessive photo of the day :)
I tweaked & I can see the second line but it has NO colour.

Attachments

• tweaked 11.jpg
    tweaked 11.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 60
Yeah I have a feeling his isnt my month either idk why but I have never gotten sore BB before Af but now its been like clock work for the past two months... and that was my sign of pregnancy... so IDK I wanna take one of my digi but AF is "suppose " to come tomorrow thru Friday FF says that today I am 14 dpo but I got + ops for 3 days I have no idea when I O'ed ... Maybe Ill take another test...

Your inverted test.

https://i49.tinypic.com/10g0mbp.jpg

My digital EPT was blank !!! Didnt work AT ALL, took it apart and the dye never went up the test!! I used the clear blue digi and it said not pregnant. =(

Thanks for the invert. Looks like an evap - or shadow line like I suspect. There's no colour.
I hate this waiting game :(

Hang in there! You have one more day to test?!

Thanks one more day to test, but I am cramping (but near my ovaries) and having a bright pinky cm...

Is that type of bleeding and cramping normal for
You? How long have you been ttc?
I've had on and off cramping today. This was my big sign each month that it was over for me. I anticipate when I do get pregnant again, I won't have cramps.
I have a Clear Blue plus and some dollar store brand waiting for fmu. I also ordered more tests which I should get by about Thursday. I am trying to remain hopeful.
My last preggo I got a very clear bfp on my IC and on Digi at about 11/12 dpo. So I've got only that to reference to.

For three months and no its not common for me ... I've never had a pink cm before it wasn't even enougjt to be spotting and its around my ovaries or higher near my hip bone area ... I've been charting my days since last June since I don't use bc it makes me nuts. My last pregnancy I got a faint bfp on cd 10 and it got darker and darker thru the day. My bb are so sore but the past three months its been the usual after dpo 6 which is new for me ... However my temp is sticking high after my dip ....

I'm praying for u

This is our 4th cycle & I am more than certain now I'm moving onto the 5th cycle TTC. I seriously never imagined it take this long. Last time we didn't even plan to get pregnant.
Charting IS driving me nuts & this is my last cycle. I'm going back to using OPK's. My doctor said the same. I hope this is it for you as well! If not - I'll hope to see you back here next cycle :)
Here are my tests today. All BFN.

Attachments

• 12dpo fmu.jpg
    12dpo fmu.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 12dpo dollarama.jpg
    12dpo dollarama.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 33
  • smu 12dpo.jpg
    smu 12dpo.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 32
Hey girl I'm right there with it moving on to month 4 of ttc. I had a dark small clot this morning ... And bfn on my test... According to FF we DTD 3 days before ovulation with my opks I think we did it 4-5 days before ovulation... Anyway

So AF started today?!
I just tested with a FRER...bfn. I am hoping for changes tomorrow morning.

So I did a cheapie pregnancy predictor & this is the results I got...wonder if it'll come true this week lol

Your cards show conception (or finding out about the pregnancy) around Jan. 10 - Feb. 18. This date range could also represent your child's birth date or due date. The supporting cards also show a possible conception date between Apr. 21 - May 20 which would put ovulation/conception within the past couple of weeks!

I wish you good health and happiness!
Grace M.

If you found your reading helpful please consider sharing my link with others:
https://pregnancyreadings.wordpress.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly