6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

K that helps with my decision, I'll wait it out til :af: is due and do the FRER for sure. Thanks! and thanks for the site, I'll keep it in mind if this time ends up not being my month!

No problem! Internet Cheapies are very good choices & so inexpensive.

Did you just start trying?

No we're not actively trying, screwed up my bcp in nov/dec and coming off hormones made my body seem like I was pregnant, had a ton of symptoms and a 42 day cycle :S. So after 3 BFN and negative bloodwork, each time we started feeling more disappointed than the last. so after all that I said screw all these synthetic hormones I'm not going back on, I'll start charting to prevent until I'm done school and if I screw up or we decide to throw caution to the wind it doesn't matter cuz we both realized we wanted it more than we thought.

So of course, the cycle during which I graduated, I O'd 10 days early and we ended up bd'd right on time! lol So here I am 7 dpo just waiting and waiting :haha:

Ahhh OK nice - good luck :)
I'm 2dpo. Really boring time. LOL
I hope you get your bfp this month!

Exactly, starts off boring then gets annoying lol! Good luck to you too!

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to pop my head here because I was searching about Dollarama tests lol Petzy you had posted about getting some cheapies at Dollarama? I live in Edmonton so I'm guessing they're the same at each store. Are they reliable? I know it would be early, Im 7dpo but don't wanna shell out more than I have to. I initially wanted to wait for AF but for a couple bucks it could be worth it to crack!

Yes I have to agree with Barb - from what I understand they just arent worth it.... but hey for a buck go for it if you are a POAS addict lol - I am not so its a bit easier for me fortunately.

But I would definitely Order off the makeababy.ca website - Barb and I both use it and I get my OPK there which are really cheap! :)

Ah an Edmontonian eh? My brother lives in Edmonton :)

Ugh I hate this ticking time bomb AF feeling you know? Like in my gut i truly feel she will show anytime...

I keep going to the washroom to check... had three (TMI) BM's today (a lot for me) but that is usually when I can see a change in CM - i.e. pink. Its still white and creamy. I suppose that doesnt mean anything.

I wish she would just show so I can have a glass of wine when I get home and toast myself once again....

Awwwwe meg are you going to test tonight after work? :)
Got fx major here for you :)

:) :) :) xxx

Yes I have to agree with Barb - from what I understand they just arent worth it.... but hey for a buck go for it if you are a POAS addict lol - I am not so its a bit easier for me fortunately.

But I would definitely Order off the makeababy.ca website - Barb and I both use it and I get my OPK there which are really cheap! :)

Thanks, I'm no POAS-aholic or anything... Just getting a little antsy and trying to shave a few days off my wait. We shall see what it all holds a week from now and I'll check out that site for sure in the meantime. Yup City of Champions! :haha:

Thanks, I'm no POAS-aholic or anything... Just getting a little antsy and trying to shave a few days off my wait. We shall see what it all holds a week from now and I'll check out that site for sure in the meantime. Yup City of Champions! :haha:

LOL my brother calls it Deadmonton LOL!!!

Awwwwe meg are you going to test tonight after work? :)
Got fx major here for you :)

I dont know ahhhhh i hate this in between place! Its like I wait for this day forever all cycle and then bam its here and I just want AF to show so I can move on - isnt that terrible?

I hate TTC officially LOL - this part anyways

So I been to my gp this afternoon...
Still got swollen kidneys and there are signs of calcification on my right kidney...the ct scan has sent back this Result as to what it found...it's also picked up sclerosis of the hips....urgh!!!
Wtf....I ask does this affect pregnancy then? Ummmm no it should be ok she said....uuuurh what? Should? Lol
It may cause some pain or discomfort during the 3rd trimester but if this happens- further care during pregnancy will be administered .
Something to keep an eye on for now...and pain relief if needed...
So my kidneys seem to be on the mend but it's slow progress...I Must say I feel less sick today :)
Got approval with the maca today too - bonus yah! ;)

Told her about the bbt charting and she was very impressed with My dedications...told me to return in 3more cycles if no bfp....so now I got to wait 90 flaming days to get further help...
I suppose this gives me a chance to prove the secondary infertility and help may be needed if we get that far...hopefully not .
So this in the back of my mind annoys me a little...instead of having my. Baby in August I now will be going to ask for help instead.hah wtf- so unfair :(
But...I'm ok with that so...ill think myself lucky that my gp is atleast interested in helping us instead.:)

So how is everybody's day going...?

Barbs I was thinking about the opks around 7/8 dpo and try this theory out...I hear they can go dark then light again...it's the getting darker and darker we got to look out for...
Meg-test already woman lol :) ....fx for you hope that beyatch is staying away :)

Hahaha exactly, the bf and I were long-distance between here and Kelowna, somehow he ended up here.... lol to be fair he's originally from here (went to highschool together) and it's hard to find a job out there and in oil country there's jobs a plenty that pay a plenty! :winkwink:

So I been to my gp this afternoon...
Still got swollen kidneys and there are signs of calcification on my right kidney...the ct scan has sent back this Result as to what it found...it's also picked up sclerosis of the hips....urgh!!!
Wtf....I ask does this affect pregnancy then? Ummmm no it should be ok she said....uuuurh what? Should? Lol
It may cause some pain or discomfort during the 3rd trimester but if this happens- further care during pregnancy will be administered .
Something to keep an eye on for now...and pain relief if needed...
So my kidneys seem to be on the mend but it's slow progress...I Must say I feel less sick today :)
Got approval with the maca today too - bonus yah! ;)

Told her about the bbt charting and she was very impressed with My dedications...told me to return in 3more cycles if no bfp....so now I got to wait 90 flaming days to get further help...
I suppose this gives me a chance to prove the secondary infertility and help may be needed if we get that far...hopefully not .
So this in the back of my mind annoys me a little...instead of having my. Baby in August I now will be going to ask for help instead.hah wtf- so unfair :(
But...I'm ok with that so...ill think myself lucky that my gp is atleast interested in helping us instead.:)

So how is everybody's day going...?

Barbs I was thinking about the opks around 7/8 dpo and try this theory out...I hear they can go dark then light again...it's the getting darker and darker we got to look out for...
Meg-test already woman lol :) ....fx for you hope that beyatch is staying away :)

Oh Nat!! I am glad you are improving but I wish it wasnt so slow poor thing!

I am glad you talked about TTC and got some direction on that too... 3 months is not too long but hopefully (FX) you wont need a referral!

And Im sorry it makes you think of your MC - I would be the same way though.. its impossible not to think about it. BIG HUGS to you today love xoxoxoxo

Haha you really want me to test eh? Honestly i am so scared of a BFN - id rather just get AF and move on.

Hahaha exactly, the bf and I were long-distance between here and Kelowna, somehow he ended up here.... lol to be fair he's originally from here (went to highschool together) and it's hard to find a job out there and in oil country there's jobs a plenty that pay a plenty! :winkwink:

Yes so I hear! My brother makes video games at Bioware - the only person I know who managed to make a living doing what he loved the most his whole life haha....

But I am a climate girl.. couldnt live there in a million years!

Ok I dont mean to be mean but this new thread called "Would you give up just yet" which has someone who is "fed up" after TTC for ONE CYCLE - I find that almost offensive... like seriously!! You have to be kidding me.

Nice! And yes he's pretty lucky for getting to do what he loves! Ya the weather is a little crappy but hey it's home lol. So what's with everyone telling you to test? How many dpo are you?

Nice! And yes he's pretty lucky for getting to do what he loves! Ya the weather is a little crappy but hey it's home lol. So what's with everyone telling you to test? How many dpo are you?

I am like 13 DPO or so.. AF is due today.

Normally it would have been due two days ago but I didnt get my positive OPK until two days later this month. or so I think anyways. its never perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->