6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Still waiting for some thing to happen. My temp remains high but I tested way too early because I got woken up & couldn't stay asleep afterward. So I am held in suspense while my preggo tests remain stark white. Check out my Equate test fail! HAH. Never again.

Wow that sucks any luck ?? That's as bad as my digi not working ... Dh did the deed last night and I got bfp opk this morning here's to hoping !!! My reno spiked yesterday and dropped today ...

Naw AF showed her ugly face :( I am on CD6 today so just waiting to O.
Good luck! I hope it worked for you :) Keep me posted.
I hate this first two weeks of waiting...so damn uneventful :(

I know I cannot believe I O'd this early!! I am dpo 1 and wishing it was 10 already! GL lady!!! :dust:

Wow we have similar cycles and Ovulation timing.
So how did you clue in that you O'd early? This will be something I should think about.

I started cramping like o pains but I've been temping every mornin and taken opk since cd5 (I buy them super cheap online ) and cd 12 is was bfp :) I recommend taking opk all through Ur cycle not just certain days. I've experienced cd7 ovulations and a 20 day cycle in march and the month I fell preggo with my son I o'd 2 or had two lh surges.

Wowsas....well, I use OPK's every month & have always fallen positive on CD 16ish...
Last month I temped only & had a long cycle - 34 days so I O'd on CD19. Although I had what I felt like O pains on the 16th...
This cycle I'm back on using OPK & I am planning to start temping again. Reason so - I'm taking Chinese herbs to sort out my cycle & balance my hormones. Two friends I know have done the same & it shortened their cycles & also changed their periods so now I'm afraid that I may not ovulate the same.

Yeah I would do both just to make sure u catch that little eggy we want it to stick !!!! Have u o'd yet ??

I'm 6dpo today too and I've just offered 8 FRER from amazon. They'll. E here this week but I'm going to try to wait til Monday. Or Tuesday next week!
Hope we all get BFPs!

No I'm only CD7. But I'm going to get back in temping as of tomorrow morning just to get the temp spike to confirm O.
Good luck momma! Let me know how your testing comes along!

Hi TurtleMuffin - hope you get your BFP! I really hope this will finally be our month. 5th cycle....*sigh*....

Momma - good luck to you! The worst times are the weeks leading to O (boring) & then every day before 8dpo...again, boring!!!

Barb

Well ladies tomorrow is my 6 dpo Im so excited I've been keeping up with my opks as usual all the way through my cycle here they are

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/opkprogresson.jpg

Hey Hun,
Are you waiting for your OPK to turn positive is that why you are still testing?
Your chart's looking good!

B.

Barb - No I always take them through the month I had two surges in one month (when I fell preggo with DS) and kinda if it turns positive again I will use a HPT RIGHT then lol it detected my HCG early with DS but Im not relying on it though!! Thanks!! I felt crampies today around my ovaries nothing horrible more like twinges

so confession took hpt today had a nasty evap (almost had me convinced that it was a line but it wasnt... )

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/evap.jpg

Boooo! Evaps t horrible!!!! Good luck momma! Keep me posted. I can't wait to be in the tww already!

I am on CD 13 today. On average, I see a positive LH surge around CD15. So I'm anticipating another couple of days which would be great. My MIL arrives on Friday & I would prefer she'd be here AFTER baby making ;)
Last night when I went pee, I noticed a small amount of EWCM. It's quite rare for me to see this...usually my CM is just really went leading up to Ovulation. I keep checking today but all I got is a lot of wet CM. I've been taking new herbs & a friend of mine started getting 3 days of EWCM since taking the same herbs. So I'm wondering if it's already working...I've only been on the herbs about 10 days. I reallllly hope this is it!

Have you taken any more tests? One today?!

Here is my LH test today.

Attachments

• CD13 LH Test.jpg
    CD13 LH Test.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members