6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey ladies :) I am approx. 6-7 dpo. I am totally new here. Naturally I decided to test today (maybe I'm a masochist? Lol) and of course it was a BFN. I am just hoping to find some other ladies in the same boat! Good luck girls.

I usually start testing around 6dpo. What can I say, I'm ever too hopeful.

I see the bfp and tell myself "you WILL NOT test again until you're late". BAHAHAHAHA! Reality: I will be holding my pee and restricting fluids after about 7 so that I can have my best shot at a bfp in the am... sad life you live as a poas addict.

I see the bfp and tell myself "you WILL NOT test again until you're late". BAHAHAHAHA! Reality: I will be holding my pee and restricting fluids after about 7 so that I can have my best shot at a bfp in the am... sad life you live as a poas addict.

BFN***

Lol don't hold it from 7pm. Truly if the hormone is there, any time of day will work.
I first saw my bfp @ around 8pm.

Welcome to the thread Hurst fam!

AF :witch: showed her face yet again.. blah... bb arent sore anymore but lower back pain and cramps have started.. good news I got to work on my tan today while myDS played ithe back yard and while he napped I finishd my book =)

Welcome to the thread Hurst fam!

AF :witch: showed her face yet again.. blah... bb arent sore anymore but lower back pain and cramps have started.. good news I got to work on my tan today while myDS played ithe back yard and while he napped I finishd my book =)

Thank you for the welcome! Sorry about AF :/ As someone who is ttc after Mirena, I am a bit nervous. All I can do is wait...and not think about. Except that's all I do. I never had a +opk, but I am nearly certain I o'd around the 17th. Maybe even the 16th. I had O pains and EWCM. I'm afraid to do any BDing now because IF if if IF I caught some SBD I don't want to somehow disrupt the process! LOL. Poor hubby...

I am sorry momma...that sucks! I am pretty sure I'm following behind ya.
I took a dollar store test around 4pm...on the whim. And there I think there's a nasty shadow or evap. I'm tired of this crap lol. I have a FRER for first thing tomorrow.

So tonight, even though AF shouldn't be coming around for at least a week I had some burning/pulling lower back pain coupled with what felt like intense ovulation pain which was then followed by what felt like AF cramps. Seriously feel like I could start af any second. NOT. COOL.

Well tested today - bfn. Not even a faint line.
I feel AF coming on...got the typical achy cramps & bloating. I was so hoping this was it :(

AF hasn't arrived yet! But I'm still expecting it....BFN today.

Don't you hate that, same for me :( bfn no sign of af! Ugh

Well my temps are remaining high. Tests negative (don't have any left today to test) and so AF should arrive tomorrow? I feel like she's a coming. I keep anticipating a temp drop each morning. So maybe tomorrow?

I tested today. Bfn. AF cramps are back. I'm sure he will show her ugly face tomorrow.

Still waiting.... Lol. Had a horrible testing experience this morning.
I bout some no-name bean and it totally failed.
But I have cramps again this morning. I'm just....waiting.

Still waiting for some thing to happen. My temp remains high but I tested way too early because I got woken up & couldn't stay asleep afterward. So I am held in suspense while my preggo tests remain stark white. Check out my Equate test fail! HAH. Never again.

Attachments

• 14dpo equate.jpg
    14dpo equate.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 14dpo frer.jpg
    14dpo frer.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 40
Still waiting for some thing to happen. My temp remains high but I tested way too early because I got woken up & couldn't stay asleep afterward. So I am held in suspense while my preggo tests remain stark white. Check out my Equate test fail! HAH. Never again.

Wow that sucks any luck ?? That's as bad as my digi not working ... Dh did the deed last night and I got bfp opk this morning here's to hoping !!! My reno spiked yesterday and dropped today ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->