6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Meg, where are you?! We miss you! Hope you're OK. Hope you're having some crazy fun & that's why you're not responding?! XO

Haha..nat I love ur sense if humor. Lol. I am cd 8 today. No change, cervix is still high like it was wen I had my two day af..and still just as closed as well. Still having the brown spotting wen I wipe. So its been there like 3-4days. No clue wats goin on w that. Hope it doesnt mess up my o. So, no chnge in cm since af. I had some slight discomfort during "the deed" last night..tenderness almost. Many weird things happening to me this month..so im just all confused. My cold has went away and am certainly feeling better. Just wishing the brown spotting wld stop. Kinda grosses the mood if u get my drift. Lol..my sis in law made me upset today... said if I had anymore kids I wld b hollowed out"ignorant" so I told her I wld kick her in the crotch but I wld b to afraid I wld lose my shoe. Haha. So no more said from her. Lmao..and nat, as for ur poas addiction. I have prolly 20 tests hidden in my closet. Haha wen af started I had to secretly dbl bag my stash and sneak to the dumpster. Haha, my husband wld b sure I done lost it. He wld have me spending hrs searching the house to try n find my mind. Haha

Pmsl momma that was brilliant...next time tell her it takes a bucket to know a bucket lol....and as for loosing your shoe -hilliarious lol

Yep your right barbs I'm defo about to start spotting...I've been cramping since I checked cervix and it was pinky...but now I wipe and THERE SHE IS!!!
It's bitter sweet.....it's like naaaaaaaaaaaa why me lol...and then it's Yaye fank fook for that...lol you took your blooming time already ha ha haaaaa...:)

Oweeeee what a wolly lol....that must of hurt...I suppose if you "gently " check cervix tmr and the blood is brown you know it was due to your injury if its not you know what's about to happen....

Ahhhh af has took her time hasn't she...I just know its going to be a grrrrreeat morning tmr...what a wake up call eh....cramping and all sorts....hmmmm I'm soooo looking forward to that! NOT! Ha ha haa...:)
Oh well at least I can get on with it now....and yes a brake- ideal...much needed....untill 7days time when the rigmarole starts all over again lol
Gotta love that lol

Well night night all...I'm off to bedski's ....
See you tmr...

Oh just a thought....has anybody seen my shoe???. Pmsl :rofl:

:) :) :) xxx

HALALLOOYA HALALLOOYA HALAYYY LOO YA....af is upon me.
HAIL to af...I now have a new found respect for you....I am sorry I dissed you-I won't do it again....lol

So cd1 it is....I thought I was going to be really upset about af coming this cycle and don't get me wrong a part of me IS disappointed but with all the torment I have put myself through I am just glad I've got my answer now...
I started spotting late last night....I have already ordered my opk and just for safe betting a couple more pg tests (25 to be exact) lol
That should last me a day lol...
My temp dropped so low this morning- lowest yet ever.oh well a nice fresh start.

So how is everybody today??.
Good I hope.
Barbs has af come yet/ or a bfp? :)

Hi Ladies - took me a few minutes to get caught up on where everyone is at!!!

Sorry for being MIA - I think I needed a little break to be honest... But I've been thinking about you and couldnt go any longer ! haha.... Had a nice weekend - I live near Barb so we also had gorgeous weather... I definitely got some color and a bit burned too... yeesh! I wont complain... another one today supposed to be 23 or something :)

Nat - Sorry about AF but I am glad she has shown so you can get on with your cycle and you seem pretty relieved too!! You had quite a month last month so I say take this week to chill out, enjoy a wine or two :)

Barb - No AF yet? Due yesterday? I think you may be right about a longer LP after MC...but probably not too long given that you were quite early. I hope anyways... So you have decided to move into an apartment for a year instead? That should make hunting for a place a bit easier for you... I dont know that I could handle the elevators with groceries personally haha - I always think of that when Im looking at those gorgeous Toronto condos by lakeshore.... I still have my FX for you but if its not happening this cycle then come on AF... its about time!

As for me I am on CD 12 and a couple days into my "fertile days" So far we BD on Friday, Sunday and Monday. So far so good... we will see tonight. started my OPK yesterday. I am hoping I get my positive on CD 14 like I am used to. I dont want another 32 day cycle that was insane..... still taking my maca and EPO and vitamin D... I have definitely noticed an increase in CM and I dont know if its from the EPO or Maca or both but I think its cool.

counting down the hours until work is done! bahh!

XX

Ok so according to ff I am on cd 10 today. My pre o symptoms have started?? Isnt that to early for a 27day cycle?? Im having my o cramps today but will intensify tomorrow in sure. I am having clear thin stretchy cm..cervix is medium high, open and medium soft. So if today is prep and I actually o tomorrow do u think thats too early for conception to b successful? @ petzy, good to seebu back!!! And @nat, sorry bout af but glad she is here so u can relax a bit and start new cycle. :)

Ok so according to ff I am on cd 10 today. My pre o symptoms have started?? Isnt that to early for a 27day cycle?? Im having my o cramps today but will intensify tomorrow in sure. I am having clear thin stretchy cm..cervix is medium high, open and medium soft. So if today is prep and I actually o tomorrow do u think thats too early for conception to b successful? @ petzy, good to seebu back!!! And @nat, sorry bout af but glad she is here so u can relax a bit and start new cycle. :)

Hiya momma...o days can sometimes be here and there...I never ovulate on the same day every month lol...that's me tho.lol
I would say that if your beginning to feel your o pains and it will get more intense tmr I would say your will ovulate around Thursday/Friday...so no love it's not too early...get that smooth loving in and you should be fine lol....hope it goes well for you...:flower:

Sorry for being MIA - I think I needed a little break to be honest... But I've been thinking about you and couldnt go any longer ! haha.... Had a nice weekend - I live near Barb so we also had gorgeous weather... I definitely got some color and a bit burned too... yeesh! I wont complain... another one today supposed to be 23 or something :)

Nat - Sorry about AF but I am glad she has shown so you can get on with your cycle and you seem pretty relieved too!! You had quite a month last month so I say take this week to chill out, enjoy a wine or two :)

Barb - No AF yet? Due yesterday? I think you may be right about a longer LP after MC...but probably not too long given that you were quite early. I hope anyways... So you have decided to move into an apartment for a year instead? That should make hunting for a place a bit easier for you... I dont know that I could handle the elevators with groceries personally haha - I always think of that when Im looking at those gorgeous Toronto condos by lakeshore.... I still have my FX for you but if its not happening this cycle then come on AF... its about time!

As for me I am on CD 12 and a couple days into my "fertile days" So far we BD on Friday, Sunday and Monday. So far so good... we will see tonight. started my OPK yesterday. I am hoping I get my positive on CD 14 like I am used to. I dont want another 32 day cycle that was insane..... still taking my maca and EPO and vitamin D... I have definitely noticed an increase in CM and I dont know if its from the EPO or Maca or both but I think its cool.

XX

YAYE meg your back....totally here you about needing a brake I was kind of thinking that the other day too but I would miss you all waaayyyy to much lol
....talking about missing... We all missed you so much...:hugs:
So glad everything is alright I was getting kind of worried this morning...:thumbup:

Glad your getting the sunshine too...it's been glorious here...however as I type the sun is shying away I we can feel the wind now chill is still on a bit of the chilly side now .brrrrrrr lol

Good luck with the bd-ing meg hope it all goes well for you both :winkwink:

Glad your back :happydance:

HALALLOOYA HALALLOOYA HALAYYY LOO YA....af is upon me.
HAIL to af...I now have a new found respect for you....I am sorry I dissed you-I won't do it again....lol

So cd1 it is....I thought I was going to be really upset about af coming this cycle and don't get me wrong a part of me IS disappointed but with all the torment I have put myself through I am just glad I've got my answer now...
I started spotting late last night....I have already ordered my opk and just for safe betting a couple more pg tests (25 to be exact) lol
That should last me a day lol...
My temp dropped so low this morning- lowest yet ever.oh well a nice fresh start.

So how is everybody today??.
Good I hope.
Barbs has af come yet/ or a bfp? :)

Hey Lady! I'm sorry to hear that AF showed & Happy she finally came too. I TOTALLY get it! Catch 22 eh? AF hasn't come for me yet but I had some spotting this morning so I'll probably get full blown AF tomorrow & then hopefully start cycle monitoring on Friday!!!!! GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!

XX

Hey Hun! There you are :) I totally get taking a break. I've had a few breaks over the past year. Some times you just need to not talk about TTC :)

I am anticipating AF to show her face tomorrow. Spotting started this morning. Maybe it will come tonight? We will see :) I just wanna get on the IUI show. I know it works so I'm pumped!!!!!

As for rental - we have to move mid June from our house so we need a June 1st rental & we're running out of time so no choice. And so we can save more money over the course of the year to build a bigger down payment. And as for stairs & elevators - we're looking for house rentals. Not so much buildings. We actually put in an offer on a rental of a whole house in the East End. We will find out tomorrow if we got it. The agent said he's going to push for us :) I hope we get it.
And we may be putting in an offer on a property today. Our one last ditched efforts! Wish us luck :)

Yay you're almost Ovulating! Whooo! Slightly jealous :)
Hey you know what I'm thinking? When I get my trigger shots & when my follicle is mature, is days earlier than I actually ovulate. I seriously wonder if my eggs are over ripped when I ovulate. Because of my longer cycles. I'm trying to figure out why I'm having difficulties conceiving. And since my egg is 20mm around CD14/15 rather than 15/17/18 that I actually Ovulate. Make sense?!

Meg sounds like you're on the right track this month. Keep up the good work! The added EWCM is great! I hope this month is it for both of us. FX. I'm sad we can't be cycle buddies anymore. Boo & hiss.

XX

Hey Hun! There you are :) I totally get taking a break. I've had a few breaks over the past year. Some times you just need to not talk about TTC :)

I am anticipating AF to show her face tomorrow. Spotting started this morning. Maybe it will come tonight? We will see :) I just wanna get on the IUI show. I know it works so I'm pumped!!!!!

As for rental - we have to move mid June from our house so we need a June 1st rental & we're running out of time so no choice. And so we can save more money over the course of the year to build a bigger down payment. And as for stairs & elevators - we're looking for house rentals. Not so much buildings. We actually put in an offer on a rental of a whole house in the East End. We will find out tomorrow if we got it. The agent said he's going to push for us :) I hope we get it.
And we may be putting in an offer on a property today. Our one last ditched efforts! Wish us luck :)

Hey you know what I'm thinking? When I get my trigger shots & when my follicle is mature, is days earlier than I actually ovulate. I seriously wonder if my eggs are over ripped when I ovulate. Because of my longer cycles. I'm trying to figure out why I'm having difficulties conceiving. And since my egg is 20mm around CD14/15 rather than 15/17/18 that I actually Ovulate. Make sense?!

Meg sounds like you're on the right track this month. Keep up the good work! The added EWCM is great! I hope this month is it for both of us. FX. I'm sad we can't be cycle buddies anymore. Boo & hiss.

I am sad too! But bump buddies would be highly preferred anyways haha....

I understand what you are saying about your trigger shot etc - that is an interesting thought. Why dont you raise it at the clinic when you go?

Major FX on both the final house offer and the rental house - I didnt even think about a rental house I am a bit dense with this stuff.. that makes a lot of sense :)

I hope its my month too but my expectation is about 5-10% max and I somehow am ok with that today. Ask me in a week may be a different story. I feel like it wont happen naturally and I know thats not fair to say at 9 cycles but it has been a year of unprotected now.... so who knows. I like 9 better gives me a touch more hope LOL....

Heya meg...you say earlier your cm has increased...mine too since taking the maca...I defo think it's the maca...this is a VERY good sign as it means the maca is in our systems and we are seeing the fruits of the benefits already....:)
I read that it can cake up to 6 month for the maca to work so this is really good news that we are seeing it work already :happydance:

Heya meg...you say earlier your cm has increased...mine too since taking the maca...I defo think it's the maca...this is a VERY good sign as it means the maca is in our systems and we are seeing the fruits of the benefits already....:)
I read that it can cake up to 6 month for the maca to work so this is really good news that we are seeing it work already :happydance:

Hey Nat! I hope you are right... I think between the EPO and the Maca I should covered right :)

Oh wow 6 months eh I have not read that before... Wish I started ages ago!

Heya barbs just checking in to see how your doing today...:)
Hope all is well :)

:) :) :)

So I've spent the last 3 hrs researching fertility learnt some already known interesting stuff...the maca feeds our pituitary gland and in turn this produces a healthy amount of FSH...a hormone that stimulates growth and development of eggs and sperm...

I also learnt that animal proteins (lean) x2 servings a day is excellent to increase fertility....animal proteins lean in fat are turkey,chicken and beef....
Too much tho can actually have the opposite effect.

I have also learnt about wheat germ oil...half ora full tea spoon a day is ReAlLy good too...however you'd have to cut out some calories in other food source to replace this as the weat germ oil is calorific ....
I am going to try and find this and try it...why not eh...I might as well as I'm now have to be very carful with what I eat anyway as I've got to what my sodium levels too...
I'm also going to try up my water liquid intake. Instead of tea ( bummer) -( my one and only vice in life lol)
So tmr I will try and drink cooled water only...ha ha haaa...ill be pulling my hair out for a cuppa tea by the end of the day lol....

I've got loads of websites to visit over the next couple of days so I will keep you all updated if I find anything of interest to any of us...:)

Hope you all have had a good day....we got a storma comin here....I'm scared lol...:(
Naaa I bet it dosnt even get here lol...

Has anyone heard of Co Enzyme Q10 ???
It's supposed to aid implantation ......something iv found along my travels on the Internet tonight....
Apparently it's 30 mg daily
Widely available
No side affects....hmmmmmm might have to check this out :)

Also what about Angus castus?
Clinically shown to balance hormones- trials show lots of women getting pregnant whilst taking it.
Available in health stores.

Anybody know anything about these things? :)

Ooh I found this aswell mommaplus...apparently if you focus on the colour blue during meditation it is good for fertility...just thought I throw that out there for you lol

Omg. Cd 11i guess. Im havin such horrible horrible o pains. Hurts to even go potty(#2).. cant sit, cant do anything. It really really hurts..mostly on rt but radiates to the left. Very little cm but I bd last night.(good thing cuz I hurt to bad to do it today). Is not havin ewcm a bad thing? Is that gona alter my chances of conceiving? And wat is safe to take for the pain that wnt effect anything?

Has anyone heard of Co Enzyme Q10 ???
It's supposed to aid implantation ......something iv found along my travels on the Internet tonight....
Apparently it's 30 mg daily
Widely available
No side affects....hmmmmmm might have to check this out :)

Also what about Angus castus?
Clinically shown to balance hormones- trials show lots of women getting pregnant whilst taking it.
Available in health stores.

Anybody know anything about these things? :)

Ooh I found this aswell mommaplus...apparently if you focus on the colour blue during meditation it is good for fertility...just thought I throw that out there for you lol

Look at you Nat, Our in house fertility specialist haha!!

I have heard about angus cacus before but I dont know much about it...

I think I recall there were some interesting potential side effects but I could be wrong...

I am taking so many pills I would be afraid to add anything to the mix haha!

Going to take my OPK in a couple hours... I am on CD13 today so should be darker today

My cervix is sooo high I cant reach it at all...I didnt even feel it this high last cycle. Cm is starting to get a lil wet but still not even close to ewcm. But we bd last night!!! Yay..

XX

I am sad too! But bump buddies would be highly preferred anyways haha....

I understand what you are saying about your trigger shot etc - that is an interesting thought. Why dont you raise it at the clinic when you go?

Major FX on both the final house offer and the rental house - I didnt even think about a rental house I am a bit dense with this stuff.. that makes a lot of sense :)

I hope its my month too but my expectation is about 5-10% max and I somehow am ok with that today. Ask me in a week may be a different story. I feel like it wont happen naturally and I know thats not fair to say at 9 cycles but it has been a year of unprotected now.... so who knows. I like 9 better gives me a touch more hope LOL....

Hey Hun!
Bump Buddies - WAY BETTER! Let's hope for that this summer.

We bought a house!!!! WAHOOO!!!! I can't believe it - at the 11th hour, our last shot we did! Defied all odds it feels like LOL. It's in East York so opposite ends of city but closer to work.

They say 12 months under 35 years old, is normal. Don't worry yet! I've surpassed 1 year & I'm doing IUI. Yep. LOL. That's my life now. Well you know but IUI worked. So smth on our own wasn't clicking. I hope it takes this month only for IUI to work. Crossing my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->