6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat, if the others you tried from the same batch worked great, are you sure they are evaping now? It's strange how out of that huge batch you could manage pee on good ones for abit then suddenly they are all Evaps :-/ x

Momma, don't have much advise but brown is old blood so it could just be abit of the end of af that didn't completely clear? x

Fingers are crossed for you Barbs xx

Nat, if the others you tried from the same batch worked great, are you sure they are evaping now? It's strange how out of that huge batch you could manage pee on good ones for abit then suddenly they are all Evaps :-/ x

Momma, don't have much advise but brown is old blood so it could just be abit of the end of af that didn't completely clear? x

Hiya Kay...yeah I was thinking that too...I even been picking the tests out of the bag at random...it really upset me yesterday....I just don't get it at all...

I have however had a thought....maybe just maybe it could be the tests picking up eastrogen (even tho there not ment to)....
If this IS the case that's a BIG problem...that means its ending any chance of pregnancy as implantation begins I think........interesting idea I could present my gp with tho I think....I wonder if there is any kind of tests they could monitor that and see if its happening?

I feel so down in the dumps today again...you know I'm sure ttc can cause a bit depression ....I mean it's fun sometimes but when you think about the blunt truth it nots pretty how it makes you feel...

Mommaplus....Kay defo right....brown blood is old blood....and yeah it's probably the last of af that didn't come straight away...the bc probably slowed down your "normal flow " ....I know this is nuts but have you tested .to make sure the chemical has gone yet...just so you know your having a fesh start with ttc that's all....:)

Well ladies I'm 13dpo today and it was a bfn this morning...fmu and smu....at least it wasn't an evap today tho.

Af due tmr so here I go I spose...
I have no af symptoms yet...normally the last 3/4 days they kick in but nothing yet.

My temp was a massive 99.158 this morning...last cycle the day befor af my temp dipped quite a bit...day of af it dipped a LOT...
Today tho it spiked to 99.158 ...this is my highest temp yet.....????
Confused dot comage.
I'm not going to test now untill tonight-alongside my opk then I will leave it till tmr morning...
I've done my head right in this week...yah I admit this and I am defeated .boooo :(

I hate af even more now lol
In another sense I have to love her even a little bit as I wouldn't get anywhere with with her lol

So another day passes so I spose I will see what tmr brings again...fx

:) :) :) xxx

Hiya Kay...yeah I was thinking that too...I even been picking the tests out of the bag at random...it really upset me yesterday....I just don't get it at all...

I have however had a thought....maybe just maybe it could be the tests picking up eastrogen (even tho there not ment to)....
If this IS the case that's a BIG problem...that means its ending any chance of pregnancy as implantation begins I think........interesting idea I could present my gp with tho I think....I wonder if there is any kind of tests they could monitor that and see if its happening?

I feel so down in the dumps today again...you know I'm sure ttc can cause a bit depression ....I mean it's fun sometimes but when you think about the blunt truth it nots pretty how it makes you feel...

Mommaplus....Kay defo right....brown blood is old blood....and yeah it's probably the last of af that didn't come straight away...the bc probably slowed down your "normal flow " ....I know this is nuts but have you tested .to make sure the chemical has gone yet...just so you know your having a fesh start with ttc that's all....:)

No I. Havent tested anymore...I guess I just assumed since there was blood that my hcg had dropped back dwn. Been thinkin bout testin to b sure but im afraid it just b a waste. Lol idk. Maybe a lil part knows it gona say stark bfn and I may b holdub an ounch of hooe that it cld have stuck. Lol im crazy. But ur right and I shlf prolly test to b sure things r good for new cycle. Sorry for ur bfn but ur not out yet!

Nat I'm sorry you're bummed out. I totally get what your saying though. I haven't really been happy in a long, long time. It can really get to anyone trying fr a while. And for you - you know how long it took with your son. Perhaps IUI can be your easy answer. I don't know what it is but that's the only way I got pregnant in over a year.
Hang in there & try not to go test crazy. Take some deep breaths.
I am getting bfn too. 12 dpo & negative!!! I have no AF symptoms yet but I don't see how I'm pregnant. I know by NOW I would have had even the faintest of lines.

We have to hang in there & maintain the sanity!
I'm just patiently awaiting AF now & just wanna get the IuI show on the road. FX

Well it's almost bed time here and I'm not looking forward to tmr...I just know my (probably) last test if af hasn't arrived will be a bfn...
I am totally gutted ....:(
Cycle 5 is imminent ...
So as sit here with a huge sigh I must pick myself up and dust myself down.tell myself to fix up and get on with the show...whaaaaaa
Obviously this cycle wasn't to be.
Ok so I "could" be jumping t he gun as af isn't here yet and I have like NO signs either but I still can't help think its all over for now...
So lets just hope that 25 days from now I will get that much wanted bfp then instead .:)
Going for a lovely picnic tmr afternoon...with my lo and 2nieces...the eldest is the hardest work...she's 10 and as much as i love her to bits I also love to see her go back home again lol
10 year olds are very stroppy these days arnt they eh...when she's not stroppy she's a lil cheaky one instead...I.e -hard work.:)
I'm going to hopefully enjoy the sunshine and sit and eat naughty food and what the kiddos run about...should be fun.

I have a plan for Monday-
I'm going to have another spring clean...start my new diet...on top of my new sodium restrictions..
So come Tuesday ill be starving lol
I'm also going to have a clear out of the wardrobe - get ready for my shopping spree soon...
Might do my nails aswell...:). Swwwwwweeet.
So I hope you ladies are all having a fab weekend...it's bank holiday here so it's a long one...
Happy holibobs all :)

Hey mommaplus I see you got "feeling sick "under your prof pic... Hope your ok love...:)
Everything ok?

Hey mommaplus I see you got "feeling sick "under your prof pic... Hope your ok love...:)
Everything ok?

Yeah...seems im gettin a gead cold..boo. nose all stuffy and feel like poo..almost cd 7 and still havin brown only wen I wipe. Sooo weird. Maybe enuf for panty liner but very small amount

Srry bout ur recent bfn..:(..hopefully we all together nxt month w bfp's... hope u have a great wkend nat... ima try to get a snooze in if the kiddos will let me. Lol..(rest is gona b tough w my body leaking in various places) haha..runny nose and browny discharge doesnt quite make me feel to "in the mood" for my honey this eve. Lol. But I shld have another 5 days to get well before o. Have a wonderful wkend all!!

I have decided to try something diff this month. I am going to conceive by not trying. Make sense? I am going to enjoy the affections from my husband. My other kids were quickly conceived through pure love and relaxation. So im gona try that. :) no opks for me. I will obviously know wen o strikes due to the pain but I will enjoy my time w my husband. I dnt wana block a gift by constant worry...of course im not gona miss my o day but im gona try not to stress and im not gona let myself test before 11-12dpo.. (I dnt wana pick up another poss chem) :)))

Well it's almost bed time here and I'm not looking forward to tmr...I just know my (probably) last test if af hasn't arrived will be a bfn...
Cycle 5 is imminent ...
So as sit here with a huge sigh I must pick myself up and dust myself down.tell myself to fix up and get on with the show...whaaaaaa
Ok so I "could" be jumping t he gun as af isn't here yet and I have like NO signs either but I still can't help think its all over for now...
So lets just hope that 25 days from now I will get that much wanted bfp then instead .:)
Going for a lovely picnic tmr afternoon...with my lo and 2nieces...the eldest is the hardest work...she's 10 and as much as i love her to bits I also love to see her go back home again lol
10 year olds are very stroppy these days arnt they eh...when she's not stroppy she's a lil cheaky one instead...I.e -hard work.:)
I'm going to hopefully enjoy the sunshine and sit and eat naughty food and what the kiddos run about...should be fun.

I'm going to have another spring clean...start my new diet...on top of my new sodium restrictions..
I'm also going to have a clear out of the wardrobe - get ready for my shopping spree soon...
So I hope you ladies are all having a fab weekend...it's bank holiday here so it's a long one...

Hey Nat! I. Feeling kinda like you too. I've tested too many times & still nothing.
Tested this evening and bfn. I have no AF symptoms though. Anyway I just wanna get to my IUI. I am wondering if after a MC will my period be delayed?! I am anticipating AF on Monday so I could get symptoms tomorrow I suppose.
Ugh.....& Le Sigh.

We had lots of nice sun time today in our backyard.
I got a little sun burnt! Tomorrow planning to go for a bike ride & again spending time outdoors. I hear ya about kids. Other people's kids lol. Sometimes my SD becomes a bit much & happy when she goes back home to her mom lol
I hope you have a great time & you can feel better about TTC. It's just not an awesome time when you're waiting so long. Don't I know....;)

As for diets and stuff I decided to start running. As of this morning! Was good. Plan to do a 7 week training. I hope I keep up with it :)

I have decided to try something diff this month. I am going to conceive by not trying. Make sense? I am going to enjoy the affections from my husband. My other kids were quickly conceived through pure love and relaxation. So im gona try that. :) no opks for me. I will obviously know wen o strikes due to the pain but I will enjoy my time w my husband. I dnt wana block a gift by constant worry...of course im not gona miss my o day but im gona try not to stress and im not gona let myself test before 11-12dpo.. (I dnt wana pick up another poss chem) :)))

Lol your so funny momma lol....and I loved your comment the other day about the twisted noodle pmsl...that really tickled me.

Momma this is an excellent idea love...that happend with my lo too...we tried for 7yrs for him and we mentally gave in...we decided that after that Xmas we would go for help ...4-5 weeks later I found out I was pregnant...we were delighted to say the least...and TOTALLY surprised.:)

For what It's worth love...what I have put my myself through in the last five days I wish I could say I could do the same ....I'd say its a good decision to make as well as an easier one in the earlier stages of ttc as once your in -your in!!!
We were supposed to be trying smep this cycle but we decided against for a little while...oH thought it sounded kind of calculated...you know when it's planed loving it sort of feels strange lol...but then I also got poorly so if we DID decide to do that we would have been screwed anyway lol

Sorry to hear your not feeling to well...I do hope you get well soon and I hope you managed to get your nap too...:flower:

Cycle 5 is imminent ...

Hey Nat! I. Feeling kinda like you too. I've tested too many times & still nothing.
Tested this evening and bfn. I have no AF symptoms though. Anyway I just wanna get to my IUI. I am wondering if after a MC will my period be delayed?! I am anticipating AF on Monday so I could get symptoms tomorrow I suppose.
Ugh.....& Le Sigh.

We had lots of nice sun time today in our backyard.
I got a little sun burnt! Tomorrow planning to go for a bike ride & again spending time outdoors. I hear ya about kids. Other people's kids lol. Sometimes my SD becomes a bit much & happy when she goes back home to her mom lol
I hope you have a great time & you can feel better about TTC. It's just not an awesome time when you're waiting so long. Don't I know....;)

As for diets and stuff I decided to start running. As of this morning! Was good. Plan to do a 7 week training. I hope I keep up with it :)

Ahhh heya barbs...the mc MAY make your af later ....I did me I was like 7 or 8 days later and that af was real heavy too however is was over quicker too...and it also sucked as the pain of it was emotionally painful too as it was just a blunt reminder...
And it made me feel so let down by myself too...thinking we had a better chance after the mc it really sucked that it didn't work so I totally hear you in that dept...:hugs:

Yeah the sun was glorious here too...not so much sun burn factor tho ...booo lol
We went to the garden centre today I plan to get gardening done tmr evening(hopefully) :wacko:....plants hate me lol....I try's tho lol.

Hope your running goes well barbs...I want to take this u too but my dam foot won't allow this for a while yet...sooooo sore still lol...and the jokes being thrown at me are non too funny...the bar stewards lol

Hope them tests turn good for you barbs...I pulled mine out of the bin today lol...I just had to have a look at them again...ewwwww lol
So it turns out they ain't Evaps...it's indents and the lines I thought I saw were shadows from the indents....the very first one I had (the one you looked at) was a a defo evap line but the rest have suddenly started denting ...weird eh.
I've got a couple of 20 miu's I bought from my local pharmacy but I'm thinking there's no point using them if the 10's arnt showing nothing..hmmmm I don't know...if its a no show from af tmr I might have to.

Thankyou for all your support barbs it's really helped and I don't know what I would have done if you weren't on here you know...I'd have gone round the bend and back again lol...
And I REALLY hope that the iui works out for you and dh ...
This tww is a torment huh...
I promise myself next cycle I will behave lol...no more stressing!
Think I will take a leaf out of megs book and just chill the feck out lol (hopefully):thumbup:

So I'm supposed to be in bed right now-well that was the plan earlier anyhow lol
I thought stuff it...I'm going in that kitchen and I'm not coming back out till I make something fantabulous....
Annnnnnnnd I did....3hrs later I have made three super duper quiches...one Lorraine ,one papers and cheese and one cheese and onion and tomatoe...mmmmm.
Can eat them tho...waaaaaay to much salt in the pork boooooooo.
Lol
So I've made my master piece and I yes I then went and peed...got half way threw and thought to myself shall I try another pg test?

Omg what is wrooooong with me pmsl...I'm totally bonkers lol
Bfn!
Yep!
And I'm totally fine with it now...I'm in the mode that I'm not looking for the positive anymore ...I'm just thinking yarh no 2nd line -again...lol
Oh well...I do these things to myself I must suffer the consequences lol

Still no signs of af...I just got this funny ole feeling she will be a no show tmr....
Ha no I say that I bet she comes now...
This is fine I'm done with it for now...I want to get af out of the way already as I can stop the wondering and emotional torment with these flipping tests.
I promised myself I will not do this to myself next cycle...seems like a good plan anywho lol

Hope you all having a great weekend I'm off to bed ski to rest this emotional der brain of mine lol...
Night night

I hope my AF isn't going to be delayed like yours. I wasn't far along either so maybe I should be OK? I should get AF like tomorrow or Tuesday - NO symptoms at all. Not even the starting of cramps which I usually get days before AF shows. BFN today at 13dpo. By NOW I'd see a positive if I were knocked up. I wasn't expecting anything this month to be honest but no less, I'm disappointed.

Nat you bring a lot of humor to this dismal process! Thank you :) You're hilarious. I've done some funny stunts too in middle of the night. But thankfully I rarely need to wake up in the middle of night to pee. But every morning from about 6dpo the first thing I think about when I get up is "am I prengant? gotta go check" lol. Actually I think this time w/IUI I won't bother to check until around 10dpo & see if my line's progressing. Because I"ll have the trigger shot again & I don't think I want to test out the trigger from day 1. What's the point? But based on last month I think if I started at 10dpo onward it should be OK...

You have to love it too when you take your test to every window of your house & lighting. Do you do this too? BTW I have a magnify glass too LOL Hilarious. But you know b/c I did trigger shots I know now that the faintest of lines are bloody obvious. If you have to squint or shine a light - its negative. Period. Why can't I listen to myself?!

Nat you've been great support too - thank you so much - I could never repay you. And everyone on this thread that's ever been there to lift me up!!!

Meg - that includes you - where are you? You're missed!!! XO

Sorry bout the bfn.. im sure that stinks. But I give ya a lil funny story . My brother(such an unusual character..) was bein his witty self one day, walks to me (since I have kids ) and says to me "how come u look like a whore?) He is always sayin such because I have more kids than my other siblings..I just had enuf and looked at him and said " I think ur the whore bro, u been on more weiners than ketchup" haha it threw him on his bum to have me say such wrds to him. I cld have died in a realm of tears from my overwhelming laughter. The look on his face was priceless as he turned in complete silence and walked away. Haha..just thought I wld share a funny story in hopes to lift the spirits. Have a fantastic day ladies!!!

Lol more wieners than ketchup. That's hilarious!!
Hmmm how many kids do you have?!
Weird question for him to ask you :p

He is a little odd.. lol I have 5 kids .4 is from my previous and me and my husband have one together. I have full costody of all my kids so my bro always teasin me cuz he says im always pregnant. I kinda am. I am 31 my oldest is 11 and I breastfed all my kids for at least a yr..so been pregnant or nursing many yrs..I come from a big family..my mom had 8. Her mom had nine. 4sets of fraternal twins and one single..her aunt has 13 kids..lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->