6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey lady I just saw Ur post Gl I get ewcm between 2-3 days I've had it longer too and a lot of it lol!! That test is almost bfp :) my opk is light and I got a shadow of something on my hpt but the camera isn't picking it up on my phone ill try again.

Thanks!!!
Your OPK has a pink faint line? Or just a shadow? You're still really early in the game so I wouldn't be too worried.
I do see your temp rise! This could be good. I got a temp rise though last cycle - it went triphasic & didn't end up pregnant. My temps are slowly going down now so I'm expecting O is coming soon!

Thanks!!!
Your OPK has a pink faint line? Or just a shadow? You're still really early in the game so I wouldn't be too worried.
I do see your temp rise! This could be good. I got a temp rise though last cycle - it went triphasic & didn't end up pregnant. My temps are slowly going down now so I'm expecting O is coming soon!

My opks havent gone white they all have a faint line since O but I though I saw something on the HPT I know Im super early Im sure it is a Evap. Im hoping on Wednesday or Thursday I will have a BFP it would be so cool to share the news at our Son's 2nd birthday party this saturday!

Take a photo! I'd love to see it!
And that would be great news indeed!
Every month I keep imagining where I'd be & with whom on the day I could find out I'm pregnant.
This is your 4th cycle right? I can't beleive some days I am on cycle 5 and still nothing. & then I think if I got pregnant in Feb, I could almost be 5 months preggo :(
I had a chemical in Feb....

AW! Yes maam. With our son I was using OPKS to avoid pregnancy due to I cannot be on BC it makes me crazy!! And I had two LH surges (or I O'd twice idk) the second time was when AF was suppose to show... and I got our DS =) We wouldnt trade it for the world. The Feb prior to that I had a chemical also then around Easter found out I have Endometriosis. My left ovary was attached to my lower bowls and she cleaned me out really well during my lap. I Breastfed for a year with DS so I didnt have a cycle till afer his first birthday. We got Married in March and started trying then (hubby go back an forth I dont want a baby, lets try for a baby!) Im just like ok well when you want to have sex we will when it happenes it happens (although I influence him when I can haha) I hope that we get our BFP by Oct that would be GREAT! =)

Sorry for my novel lol

I took more hpt and Ill post pics of my little experement I just did (ept, IC hpt, IC opk all in the same urine) then my opk and hpt FMU

My doctor told me some woman Ovulate more than once in 1 cycle but I dont think its very common. I dont test any more after a positive test. I've had once where I had 3 positives, 3 days in a row. Then I read you need to stop after the first so I do :) And after O, my drive is very low so not much BD to be had incase I were to catch a second O.
Last cycle, I had a crazy amount of EWCM around 7dpo...my doctor said I could have ovulated twice. I BD'd the day before just by chance...but nothing.
I certainly hope to get a bfp BEFORE October. Man, that would be a super long time.

OK I'm waiting for your photos :)

here is the shadow test dpo 8

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/dpo8invert.jpg
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y295/flirtingkandy32/dpo8.jpg

btw, I noticed most IC's have a shadow.
And, when a pink line comes up, no matter how faint - it's quite noticeable.
There shouldnt be any squinting involved lol
I tell myself this all the time but I dont listen to me!

My doctor told me some woman Ovulate more than once in 1 cycle but I dont think its very common. I dont test any more after a positive test. I've had once where I had 3 positives, 3 days in a row. Then I read you need to stop after the first so I do :) And after O, my drive is very low so not much BD to be had incase I were to catch a second O.
Last cycle, I had a crazy amount of EWCM around 7dpo...my doctor said I could have ovulated twice. I BD'd the day before just by chance...but nothing.
I certainly hope to get a bfp BEFORE October. Man, that would be a super long time.

OK I'm waiting for your photos :)

I hope this is it for you!! I am praying for your BFP! How long was it till AF came last cycle my cycle with the two O's was 42 ( got my bfp that day) I O'd on cd 14 then cd 32 it was weird.

I only posted the FMU pic the others did have anything good on the my urine was almost clear BOO!

btw, I noticed most IC's have a shadow.
And, when a pink line comes up, no matter how faint - it's quite noticeable.
There shouldnt be any squinting involved lol
I tell myself this all the time but I dont listen to me!

Yeah I know me too lol that what I told myself when I saw it... its a shadow... lol

My cycle was long last month - 34 instead of 31 & I ovulated on CD19. It's not common for me at all. But my LP was what it should be.
I'm so tired of TTCin'g...its not fun :(
And what sucks is every one else I know got pregnant so damn fast.

Yeah I know. After I had my chemical, I had the lap surgery. The same day I got told about my endo my good friend called me to tell me she was pregnant. I was so heart broken. Then 3 months later my cousin and bff got pregnant ( were not trying AT ALL) and I was even more upset because I felt " It was my fault that I lost our baby bc of the endo" even though it wasnt I was really depressed.

It sucks when friends & people you know are having babies & you're no where.
I lost my baby last summer & since then I lost count how many people I know are either pregnant right now or have delivered their babies since. It was a very hard road & I had a hard time feeling happy for everyone.

It was difficult for me too so I understand and unless youve been through it, you dont get it. :hugs:

https://tcoyf.com/members/mommapowers32/charts/default.aspx

have you tried this site?

Wow, no! I have the book though :) I got it recently.
Do you like this better than Fertility Friend???
I love that I can use FF on my iphone.

Wow, no! I have the book though :) I got it recently.
Do you like this better than Fertility Friend???
I love that I can use FF on my iphone.

I like that it adjust you temp but I love the FF is on my phone too I use both.

Maybe I will check it out.
I got a positive opk today! CD 15 so I'm back on track this month.
I noticed ewcm the last 3 days too. I only noticed some on my underwater but mostly I have to check my cervix to notice it. Anyway, used some pre-seed last night for extra measure & even inserted a soft cup just to see if this would make ANY difference this month. My temperature rose from 36.22 to 36.51 this morning but its not high enough if I'm to go over the cover line. So I think I should see another shift tomorrow morning or gradual like last month over a few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->