6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi everyone.. I am new to this site.

I am currently 19DPO and 6 days late (never ever late). Tested twice, both BFN. Apart from having insane cramps for the last week, i feel nothing (i don't ever get cramps, just headaches).

Anyway.. I don't know what to think right now. I just wish AF would come so i can stop worrying about it coming ;)

Welcome Bluebell! Same thing just happened with me. 4 days late. And then AF came.....at night.......I wish you luck and hope the tests are just wrong (cause it's possible!) Keep us posted!

Hi ladies...I'm afraid I have to report that I have turned out to be as weak as a floppy kipper today....yep I flipping caved again...:rofl:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

:dohh:

So I used a frer this time...went to chuck it away thinking "yup I'm a silly sausage "again...lol but at a wee glance I noticed thee faintest of faint lines on it....so I took a pic....couldn't really see anything so I tweeked it to try and show it up....
What do you think then???
It is really hard to see but it's defo there!:happydance:

Now I must calm myself as I scared of the big fall...if ya catch my drift...:wacko:

Let me know you thoughts...
Opolagies for the shocking pic quality...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
Oh my gosh. I need help with these tests Nat...I can't decipher them!

Hi chere I can't see no tests love...don't know if your pic on your post has failed ...lol or was you talking about mine ha ha ha?

:) :) :) xxx

No, no....about yours. About anyone's. Lol. I'm worst for seeing lines and stuff, I stare too hard and go all buggy. I was convinced my 3 BFN's had lines lol...best of luck to you! Stay positive and visualize yourself with your little One, imagine, smell, touch....your baby. I do this daily. I swear it keeps me "up":hugs:

Ok so I REALLY can't let myself get excited about this bc as you can see its still VERY EARLY DAYS....
It's 7dpo...and something's is trying to come through on my ic's....:happydance:

I tweeked the pics as its hard to see them on the iPad...but defo there in person...

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
Hey hey ladies!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!! Mine is just getting started... Sipping on some coffee now!! So..... All three of these tests from yesterday and today have lines... When I went this morning there was no more spotting.... Got a little excited... Went to the restroom again and... Hello af!!! So I will not be ordering this same brand again!! Wondering if maybe this was a chemical or something... Just not use to all that spotting!! Certainly hoping it was a one time deal!!! I am just worried if it is low levels.... But like I said hoping it was a one time deal! Anyway it is a holiday weekend here so now I plan on celebrating!! Gotta look for the good in the bad :)

Sorry bout af..:( but af gettin ya..and yeah I wld defo order dif tests cuz I sooo see lines..very odd!! But I guess this make u cd 1? Im on cd 6..only 4 more days til 0..

Hey nat..did some tweaking on ur test...was a little challenging without the original but now I can see lines..')

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_083253.jpg
    IMG_20130526_083253.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 23
Top on is barely a line but I can defo see sumthin on bottom one..I cant wait to see tomorrows!

Ok so I REALLY can't let myself get excited about this bc as you can see its still VERY EARLY DAYS....
It's 7dpo...and something's is trying to come through on my ic's....:happydance:

I tweeked the pics as its hard to see them on the iPad...but defo there in person...

What do you think?

I see something on the bottom one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Top on is barely a line but I can defo see sumthin on bottom one..I cant wait to see tomorrows!

Ahhh thanks for that momma...
Unfortunately I can't post the originals....had a sudden out burst of tears this afternoon....over ttc ....felt very deflated all of a sudden...I kept thinking about trying not to get excited and wound myself right up ...got alittle Incy with the ic's.....
I'm thinking if these lines are playing with me I can't bare the thought of all this mind games with them....
In a emotional rage I through them all at the oH and ordered him to get rid of them...."please just get them out of the house I said..."
It actually all started bc I kept going back to this mornings tests to "have one more look".....
So I took another ic and it was stark white....very annoying....so oH decided to make up a bin bag of rubbish...just to get them out of the house.....they are no in the bin up the street so and I feel to shamefull to go and retrieve them lol....
Big regret chucking them out....

I'm glad to report I feel ok again now...lol
Just one of those moments we all have got the better of me.....
It's stupid really bc I'm bringing it all on myself.:dohh:

Cd6 eh? :happydance: not long till o then Yaye....big masseeevo fx for this cycle momma....:flower:

Hey hey ladies!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!! Mine is just getting started... Sipping on some coffee now!! So..... All three of these tests from yesterday and today have lines... When I went this morning there was no more spotting.... Got a little excited... Went to the restroom again and... Hello af!!! So I will not be ordering this same brand again!! Wondering if maybe this was a chemical or something... Just not use to all that spotting!! Certainly hoping it was a one time deal!!! I am just worried if it is low levels.... But like I said hoping it was a one time deal! Anyway it is a holiday weekend here so now I plan on celebrating!! Gotta look for the good in the bad :)

Sorry bout af..:( but af gettin ya..and yeah I wld defo order dif tests cuz I sooo see lines..very odd!! But I guess this make u cd 1? Im on cd 6..only 4 more days til 0..

I am cd 2 today... Trying to decide if I should try the soy this cycle or wait another cycle and see if it is off like this one! Yay for only 4 more days til o!!!!

What do you think?

I see a fat line on the second test!!!! That must be good!!!! Especially if u had a line on a Frer!!! Those don't tend to give out Evaps as far as I know!! :):):)

Ok edit to mommaplus.....
Derrrrrrr I'm such a flipping air head today lol....
Just relised I still got pics of originals on camera...so will post them up for you tweek if you wanted to....:flower:

Not very clear but it's defo there in person...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 9
Ok I used the original to bring out any true pink..its weird cuz the pic wen I save it is really tiny..lol but ima post it to see how it looks..I can only see it big wen I repost .

Attachments

• IMG_20130526_112902.jpg
    IMG_20130526_112902.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
R u gona retest w fmu? Hard to tell on them tests..they may b evaps cuz it hard to pull a lot of true pink...but im not familiar w those. But I def see somethin! Ur soooo early im suprised I can even see anything..and considering I dooo see something im hopeing its start of a big ole bfp!

R u gona retest w fmu? Hard to tell on them tests..they may b evaps cuz it hard to pull a lot of true pink...but im not familiar w those. But I def see somethin! Ur soooo early im suprised I can even see anything..and considering I dooo see something im hopeing its start of a big ole bfp!

Hiya momma thanks so much for that...yep testing tmr with fmu...you can bet your bottom dollar on that lol...

I too hope for something more obvious by tmr or Tuesday...fx...:flower:

Hiya momma thanks so much for that...yep testing tmr with fmu...you can bet your bottom dollar on that lol...

I too hope for something more obvious by tmr or Tuesday...fx...:flower:

Hang in there Nat!!! Huge hug:hugs:

Update on 7dpo....

UNtweeked! @11pm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.