6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

These were the worst tests ever... Top 3 Evans are what sent me on a peeing spree to begin with.... I am thinking they all look the same!! Out of the top 3 there is for sure one Evap.... My eyes saw one on the other two as well.... But I was starring hard... Hahaha those are from days ago!! Definitely Evaps.... Just want to compare today's... Probably wont order those again!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
Yes crazy I can see lines....I've tweaked them to see them better...the three middle ones look the strongest...

Defo test again in morning love...awww exciting....I'm not to sure there Evaps...I mean they could be but then again not...:thumbup:

Ok that last sentence is slightly confusing....I'd say from looking at them you "could" say they look like Evaps...but they also look like the beginning of a bfp....that's why I asked if there's colour in the lines....
I couldn't quite pic up any colour...but defo lines :)

Awwwwe this is very promising indeed.:flower:
:) :) :)

Edit: this pic really has no justice on this thread lol...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes crazy I can see lines....I've tweaked them to see them better...the three middle ones look the strongest...

Defo test again in morning love...awww exciting....I'm not to sure there Evaps...I mean they could be but then again not...:thumbup:

Ok that last sentence is slightly confusing....I'd say from looking at them you "could" say they look like Evaps...but they also look like the beginning of a bfp....that's why I asked if there's colour in the lines....
I couldn't quite pic up any colour...but defo lines :)

Awwwwe this is very promising indeed.:flower:
:) :) :)
Thank you!! The strongest one with the 3 is without a doubt an Evap! It was my first test to take.. :/ boo to these tests.... It's amazing how clear that one shows up! The two by themselves are from yesterday and today... So they would be the only two that might not be Evaps... However I am pretty confident they are!! Thank you so much for doing that for me

Crazy good luck! Are they 10 or 20miu?
I find the 10miu comes w/a lot of evaps. Lots.
Good luck tmr morning xo

I see something too but it could be evap or shadow lines. Are there any pink tinges to it in person?

Crazy good luck! Are they 10 or 20miu?
I find the 10miu comes w/a lot of evaps. Lots.
Good luck tmr morning xo

I have no idea what they are.. :/ but I am pretty confident they are Evaps... I just think its crazy how they show up like that! I will get different ones next time for sure! I am happy to know what they look like now though!! Thank you!! :)

I see something too but it could be evap or shadow lines. Are there any pink tinges to it in person?

The bottom two would be the only possible legit ones... I just can't tell if there is color or not :/

Hiya barbs how are you today???

Anything new to report?...

I'm such a numpty for testing today :rofl: why oh why oh why did I do that lol...
Sunday it is now...can't wait...
Tmi but my pee was sooooo strong this morning..I could smell it whilst I peed like a freight train lol...I remember that happening to me befor when preggo....

I just wanna know already lol....I'm soo gawsh dam Impatient ha ha haa...

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Nat! I'm doing good today!!!
I took a bit of a wipe out not long ago. Scraped a knee & tore my jeans. The other knee is banged up but OK. LOL. I've not done this since I was a child.

Nothing to report though on the TTC front! Just keep it cool. Calm. Easy breazy. It's too early & I'm not SS.

How about you? How are you? You're still really early too ;) Keep Calm & carry on :)

I think I'm going to order some IC's just so I can test out starting 10dpo.

What you have going on this weekend?

My MIL is here so we'll be relaxing. I wish the weather was better.

Hey Nat! I'm doing good today!!!
I took a bit of a wipe out not long ago. Scraped a knee & tore my jeans. The other knee is banged up but OK. LOL. I've not done this since I was a child.

Nothing to report though on the TTC front! Just keep it cool. Calm. Easy breazy. It's too early & I'm not SS.

How about you? How are you? You're still really early too ;) Keep Calm & carry on :)

I think I'm going to order some IC's just so I can test out starting 10dpo.

What you have going on this weekend?

My MIL is here so we'll be relaxing. I wish the weather was better.

Oh noooo...wipe outs....not so funny at the time but hilliarious when you think about it later huh....sorry to hear about your knee (and jeans) hope they weren't your favourites...:hugs:
Hope the knee gets well soon...

I hear you about it being too early...I'm such a klutz...lol
I'm going to do what you say ....keep calm and stay cool...I think cos I found a thread where this girls a test maniac and I been stalking her lol...her tests look chemical...shame...
I haven't told her what I think as she is soooo excited...
She made me want to test this morning...:dohh:

Oh the weekend....well it's bank holiday weekend here so I probably won't be up too much really...we been clearing out our loft...we been hearing movement up there of late...and it's not an animal lol....so we been clearing it out and looking for "the noise" ....it's funny really oH has been lifting things very precariously thinking I've not noticed...he is so nervous that something is going to jump out at him :rofl:
We have fil birthday tmr too...so it's homemade burgers all round .mmmmm
Thing is, it always gives me a windy tummy so ill putty oH tmr night lol

Hoping the weather isn't too bad(it's been pretty crap here too).... Maybe go for a nice walk somwhere ...get me away from this dam iPad lol

Oooooh I wanted to ask...do you know if high progesterone causes strong wee?
If so I think my viit b6 is doing its job...
I'm trying to get my prog nice and high...fx.

Well barbs I hope you have a great weekend and thankyou for your pep talk on keeping me ground..MUCH needed .:thumbup:

You take care and try not to go flying again ok.:dohh: :hugs:

So I did an invert on ur tests and omg! I see lines. I also did a thing to bring out color and more lines

Attachments

• IMG_20130524_184024.jpg
    IMG_20130524_184024.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 30
Here the color one..

Attachments

• IMG_20130524_184300.jpg
    IMG_20130524_184300.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 30
The second and the forth one r totally thick faint lines..it too me looks like early bfp..hope them tests r not infamous at bad lines!

Hi everyone.. I am new to this site.

I am currently 19DPO and 6 days late (never ever late). Tested twice, both BFN. Apart from having insane cramps for the last week, i feel nothing (i don't ever get cramps, just headaches).

Anyway.. I don't know what to think right now. I just wish AF would come so i can stop worrying about it coming ;)

Here the color one..

Thank you so much!!! Well the 4th one might possibly be... But the 2nd is for sure an Evap.... :( I am still spotting in the mornings though... So I think my body is just messed up! Blah to the mirena! I suppose I will take my last test in the morning and see if anything is there....hate to let the test just sit there!! Hahaha again thank you so much!! I am so glad I found this thread!! Y'all rock!!

Hi everyone.. I am new to this site.

I am currently 19DPO and 6 days late (never ever late). Tested twice, both BFN. Apart from having insane cramps for the last week, i feel nothing (i don't ever get cramps, just headaches).

Anyway.. I don't know what to think right now. I just wish AF would come so i can stop worrying about it coming ;)

Hi there bluebell...welcome love...have you thought about visiting your docter love...
How long is your usual lp?
Sorry to hear about your bfns I hope they turn into positives love.:flower:

Woooohoooo 6dpo.....:happydance:

Big rise in temp this morning....please let this be triphasic .fx.....
It's come at the right time if it is....
Ok so I want to test today but I forced my self to waist my fmu...boooo.but yaye I have "some" self control back.:rofl:

So how are we all today? Good I hopes...

Ugh! I found a thread last night....I googled progesterone and bit b6 .....this is what it refers me too....

So when I started reading the threat I noticed all there cycles were lengthen....!
Not good for me...
They all also said that there o days had come earlier...this happend to me this cycle!

Omg I'm really worried this will happen to me now...
I didn't start taking it for this reason...it was purely to boost my progesterone to make bean stick if it happens...

So confused and worried now.

I suppose ill have to see what happens now....blah!

Hey hey ladies!! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day!! Mine is just getting started... Sipping on some coffee now!! So..... All three of these tests from yesterday and today have lines... When I went this morning there was no more spotting.... Got a little excited... Went to the restroom again and... Hello af!!! So I will not be ordering this same brand again!! Wondering if maybe this was a chemical or something... Just not use to all that spotting!! Certainly hoping it was a one time deal!!! I am just worried if it is low levels.... But like I said hoping it was a one time deal! Anyway it is a holiday weekend here so now I plan on celebrating!! Gotta look for the good in the bad :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member