6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I am ready for you all to start testing and getting bfps!!!

Te he heee thankyou crazy....:flower:

Ok so with the vit b6 you are supposed to take 10mg daily (recommended daily limit)
But I have research this and it is safe to take up to 100mg daily...

So what I do is I take 40mg daily from mensus till ovulation....then when I'm confident I'm 1dpo I double the dose...and if it's a bfn I start all over again...40mg first half 80mg second half.....it dose say to taper down if you get a bfp...but 10 mg daily is sufficient enough....
It is safe to take slightly higher for the first 4 weeks of bfp. As its good for keeping eggy to stick!

(Warning thoe...do not take high doses for prolonged periods of time as it can lead to temporary nerve damage)

I take q10 aswell but there are side affects so that's really down to the pill popper lol....
I'd research befor taking ...

I take the q10 bc it's good for cell devision...egg quality and blood stream....also exellent brain heart and blood food....

I'm starting testing @10 dpo this cycle-trying to be a good girl lol...but I will be having a "experimentle" test on Sunday....just to make sure no Evaps and possibly catch a bfp :happydance:

My 10dpo lands on Wednesday ....yippeee....

:) :) :) xxx

Hi girls...top of the morning to ya.....
5dpo today...:happydance:

I have news......I CAVED!....

I told oH to leave a me test this morning....bfn....it's my own fault...I should have waited till d day...:wacko:
Oh well there's always Sunday...
Here's my bfn's. ........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 9
I'm out! AF arrived overnight with a vengeance. Damn her. Poo. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! I want to see BFP's!

I'm out! AF arrived overnight with a vengeance. Damn her. Poo. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! I want to see BFP's!

Oh no chere...sorry to hear that...:hugs:

Thanks Nat. Me too. Stupid AF, why did she wait 4 days and give me hope?? I'm a bit mad at her right now....but going out with the girls tonight for a few drinks at my local so poo on AF I say. Girl talk, food and a beer (or two, three) will boost my spirits and then my guy and I can start all over again. Good luck to you!!:hugs:

Hi Ladies - 11DPO and I cave- BFN and i mean BIGGGG FATTTTT NOOOOPE

Whitest as white could be! I am quite sure thats it for me this cycle... It has officially been one full year of unprotected regular sex and 9 cycles of timed intercourse. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

I am not going to test again and I mean it... waiting for AF now on Sunday or Monday

boo? hiss?

Hey ladies.... Sorry about the bfns and af!! Still have spotting this morning and a horrible backache... Af is screwed up this month.... I have never spotted like this... But she is definitely on her way!! So this next cycle I am going to try soy and Vit B6!! Ok... I tested this morning and got a fat bfn.... Let me tell you my story.... I took Benadryl last night because it knocks me out and I couldn't seem to fall asleep!! When I woke up this morning I stumbled to the bathroom like I was drunk... Peed in a cup...and it was fmu....so my cup was pretty full.... Sat it on the tub and wiped. When I was ready to dip my test in my groggy state of mind... I knocked that huge cup of pee all over the bathroom floor!!! Bahahaha I thought... Oh shit (pardon my sailor mouth) well good morning to me!!! Hehehe it made getting a bfn not so bad cause I was still laughing at myself.

Whitest as white could be! I am quite sure thats it for me this cycle... It has officially been one full year of unprotected regular sex and 9 cycles of timed intercourse. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol

I am not going to test again and I mean it... waiting for AF now on Sunday or Monday

boo? hiss?

Hey meg...sorry about the bfn love...
Maybe one more test the day af due??? :)

Your not out yet! :thumbup:

Fx for you still meg.:hugs:

Hey ladies.... Sorry about the bfns and af!! Still have spotting this morning and a horrible backache... Af is screwed up this month.... I have never spotted like this... But she is definitely on her way!! So this next cycle I am going to try soy and Vit B6!! Ok... I tested this morning and got a fat bfn.... Let me tell you my story.... I took Benadryl last night because it knocks me out and I couldn't seem to fall asleep!! When I woke up this morning I stumbled to the bathroom like I was drunk... Peed in a cup...and it was fmu....so my cup was pretty full.... Sat it on the tub and wiped. When I was ready to dip my test in my groggy state of mind... I knocked that huge cup of pee all over the bathroom floor!!! Bahahaha I thought... Oh shit (pardon my sailor mouth) well good morning to me!!! Hehehe it made getting a bfn not so bad cause I was still laughing at myself.

He he he that's quite funny...but sorry for your bfn...there's still time tho...your not out till your out.:)

GL .fx :flower:

Hi girls...top of the morning to ya.....
5dpo today...:happydance:

I have news......I CAVED!....

I told oH to leave a me test this morning....bfn....it's my own fault...I should have waited till d day...:wacko:
Oh well there's always Sunday...
Here's my bfn's. ........

LOL Oh Nat - too early!!!

boo? hiss?

It is still rather early to throw in the towel. Keep positive b/c you never do know! FX
Are you using FMU???

boo & hiss indeed. big boo & big hiss.

hey crazy, thats funny.
oh man all the pee stories. ive never been this familiary or pee friendly in my life time.
and i hope one day it'll be the end of it.

Hey ladies!! These are my fat bfns from yesterday and today... Will someone please invert them for me?? One of them has an Evap line and I want to keep a pic of it so next month I can remember the looks of them!!! But I can't figure out how to invert!! Lol thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
That was my best effort at it... It is an Evap...lol if you can even see it.... Heck.. It may be my line eye

Hey ladies!! These are my fat bfns from yesterday and today... Will someone please invert them for me?? One of them has an Evap line and I want to keep a pic of it so next month I can remember the looks of them!!! But I can't figure out how to invert!! Lol thanks in advance!!

Ill see what I can do me love...:thumbup:

Ill see what I can do me love...:thumbup:

:) thank you!!! I tried but it just kept telling me my pic was too big... Ugh! Lol

As best As I could get it love....
Now then.....when I tweaked my Evaps...there were totally obvious....
Yours on the other hand arnt so obvious love....are there any colour on the "evap" lines....by the way I picked it up on both of the tests...

Maybe retest in two days...:flower:

Are you completely sure there Evaps crazy...check them for colour.:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
As best As I could get it love....
Now then.....when I tweaked my Evaps...there were totally obvious....
Yours on the other hand arnt so obvious love....are there any colour on the "evap" lines....by the way I picked it up on both of the tests...

Maybe retest in two days...:flower:

Thank you!! You are awesome!!! I can't tell if there is color or not... Boo... Let me take a pic of my for sure for sure Evap from several days ago and maybe you can invert them and we can see if they are the same?.. Sorry.. I really am a pain.. And if u don't have time don't worry about it. My back has been killing me.. And I am still spotting.. So pretty sure these are Evans as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->