6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

TWEEKED!

Same tests...

If this IS a bfp in the waiting it should be clear enough by 9dpo...48hrs from now -allowing enough time for hgc to double....
HOWEVER. I'm thinking these are Evaps......grrrrrrrrr :devil:

Going to save my last frer for day af due...IF I get there and SOME mircle they turn into bfp's.hmmmmmmm:shrug:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 13
Hey meg love...hope your ok...where are you??. :)

Did you test today?

Hope your away bc your having tonnes of fun love...

Well this was this mornings tests....so confused!

I'm thinking DEFO evap!

Dam this is so cruel!
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 11
I seeee lines!!! Im hopin early bfp nat!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20130527_103625.jpg
    IMG_20130527_103625.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 30
Heres ur other one. The one u tweeked..I did invert

Attachments

• IMG_20130527_103927.jpg
    IMG_20130527_103927.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 26
omg Nat I so hope this is your BFP starting.... MAJOR FX FOR YOU IN CANADA!!! Keep posting - I will be stalking you!!!

Hi everyone had a good weekend - a good mix of fun and hard work around the house too - gardened for 8 hours yesterday my legs are so facking sore I could die LOL....

The bad news... I am on CD2.... AF came as she always does! One day shorter than last cycle... 30 day cycle. I will start my pills again today and keep on trucking.

Tomorrow is my fertility app with DH.... initial consultation. He is uncomfortable but it looks like we are going. My plan right now is to get all the basic initial testing out of the way (some of which I have already done) and if everything comes back clear, I am happy to TTC another 6 months without any intervention. But at least if there is an issue we can do something about it.

I have also decided to pick up the antibiotics for Vaginitis just in case, because I think I still have it and I dont want that affecting TTC which it could it it went untreated long term I think.

So thats the plan... I will let you guys know how the appt goes when I am back tomorow afternoon.

Bahhh!!!

How is everyone else? Where you at Barb? Momma? :)

omg Nat I so hope this is your BFP starting.... MAJOR FX FOR YOU IN CANADA!!! Keep posting - I will be stalking you!!!

Hi everyone had a good weekend - a good mix of fun and hard work around the house too - gardened for 8 hours yesterday my legs are so facking sore I could die LOL....

The bad news... I am on CD2.... AF came as she always does! One day shorter than last cycle... 30 day cycle. I will start my pills again today and keep on trucking.

Tomorrow is my fertility app with DH.... initial consultation. He is uncomfortable but it looks like we are going. My plan right now is to get all the basic initial testing out of the way (some of which I have already done) and if everything comes back clear, I am happy to TTC another 6 months without any intervention. But at least if there is an issue we can do something about it.

I have also decided to pick up the antibiotics for Vaginitis just in case, because I think I still have it and I dont want that affecting TTC which it could it it went untreated long term I think.

So thats the plan... I will let you guys know how the appt goes when I am back tomorow afternoon.

Bahhh!!!

Yaye meg...so glad you been off having lots of fun....so sorry to hear about af...:hugs:
Good news about your apt tmr....fx that all goes well for you and dh.:flower:
And that's good news too about being happy to plod along for another 6mnths with no inter...I wish I was that strong lol....
Thankyou for your encouraging support...MUCH NEEDED LOL...i been getting myself in a right state over these tests...lol

NEVER EVER will buy so many again....!
I've decided when they are they are gone!
If there not in the house I simply can't do it....then I shall leave it till 12dpo till I go and get a couple of cheesiness and a frers...
Ic's are lovely when it comes to pocket friendly but a nightmare if you have too many...lol...it's driven me totally mad.....

I cracked up again this afternoon.TWICE ..... I'm such an emotional blubbering mess these past couple of days...lol
I'm ok now tho.:thumbup:

Will be thinking about you tmr meg...good luck love...:flower:

EDIT....ha ha ha...cheesiness.....i meant cheepies....

Bahhh!!!

Yaye meg...so glad you been off having lots of fun....so sorry to hear about af...:hugs:
And that's good news too about being happy to plod along for another 6mnths with no inter...I wish I was that strong lol....
Thankyou for your encouraging support...MUCH NEEDED LOL...i been getting myself in a right state over these tests...lol

If there not in the house I simply can't do it....then I shall leave it till 12dpo till I go and get a couple of cheesiness and a frers...
Ic's are lovely when it comes to pocket friendly but a nightmare if you have too many...lol...it's driven me totally mad.....

I cracked up again this afternoon.TWICE ..... I'm such an emotional blubbering mess these past couple of days...lol

LOL you are hilarious! But If i had even a hint of a line like you I would be doing the same thing you are not nuts! LOL if thats the case then we all are lol....

Of course this just happened but DH just called me at work about our appt tomorrow and he has 4 clients back to back and there is no way he can make that time.... so I said ok well do you want me to book it for a few weeks from now or later in the summer and he said you decide......

I honestly hate this part of it. I wish it was like the movies and he was so on board with seeing someone about it... he thinks we are really jumping the gun but men just dont get it.

Anyways so long story short, I have rebooked it to the last week in July which gives us two more cycles. This cycle may be write off anyways with the antobiotics I have to start tonight and if thats the case I am only adding one more cycle to that. Then it will have been 11 full cycles which I think is fair.

What do you ladies think? I am going July 29th now.

Ill let you know what my antibiotics say but the doctor said there can be no chance of preg when you take them and that we may not be able to TTC the week after I done them but to check the instructions - that would suck...

Bahhh!!!

LOL you are hilarious! But If i had even a hint of a line like you I would be doing the same thing you are not nuts! LOL if thats the case then we all are lol....

Of course this just happened but DH just called me at work about our appt tomorrow and he has 4 clients back to back and there is no way he can make that time.... so I said ok well do you want me to book it for a few weeks from now or later in the summer and he said you decide......

I honestly hate this part of it. I wish it was like the movies and he was so on board with seeing someone about it... he thinks we are really jumping the gun but men just dont get it.

Anyways so long story short, I have rebooked it to the last week in July which gives us two more cycles. This cycle may be write off anyways with the antobiotics I have to start tonight and if thats the case I am only adding one more cycle to that. Then it will have been 11 full cycles which I think is fair.

What do you ladies think? I am going July 29th now.

Ill let you know what my antibiotics say but the doctor said there can be no chance of preg when you take them and that we may not be able to TTC the week after I done them but to check the instructions - that would suck...

Hmmm meg you know sometimes docters have to say that bc they want o cover there ass...
But...I suppose it really does depend on the antibiotic....I mean pregnant women have to have antibiotics sometimes....so I do know that "some"of them are ok....
My soon to be sil she had the same as you...her dh serves months in the navy...he came back off leave...and you can guess what happend there lol....well anyways she was on the antibiotics when she conceived...so you know sometimes you just never know....
For safety reason yeah I TOTALLY understand ...is there a pessarie version use can use?....maybe that might mess with your cm tho.i know from my experience it makes cm VERY dry...almost non existent ...just a warning lol

Shame your dh can't make it for tmr....completely hear you about men not understanding....
Maybe he just needed more time to adjust to the idea there might need to be some "help " involved....maybe he's scared it's something up with him...shame :hugs:

Hopefully he has enough time to prepare himself for then next apt...:flower:
I recon he probably agreed at the time of the idea...he probably thought would have happend by now...men are like that...

my oH was kind of mean to me earlier...for crying over nothing for the fifteenth time time today...he got fed up bc I couldn't tell him what was wrong...like I'd like to know that question too lol...

:) :) ;) xxx

LOL Nat you are the best :) Thanks you cheered me up

I think you are right about DH - he will go, I know he will, but I dont mind waiting 2 cycles to get there and maybe I wont need to, who knows....

Hmmm I hope the meds dont dry me up too bad LOL but we will see... my doc office hasnt even faxed the prescription over to my pharmacy yet so thats really annoying. I will call again in an hour...

Morning ladies....well my temp has risen even higher ....to 99.176
9dpo today.....can't wait to test tmr...
My main symptom is random tears....even if I feel really happy it almost turns into tears...

So how are we all today?

Barbs how did your weekend go? How are you feeling this round? T minus 2 days till testing.yippeee...or....have you caved lol.

Momma...how are you...hope your sil is ok love...

Chere...where are you in cycle now?

Crazy...how are you holding up too?

Meg ...cd3 today right? O next week yeah?

Well hope you are all ok :)

My main symptom is random tears....even if I feel really happy it almost turns into tears...

So how are we all today?

Barbs how did your weekend go? How are you feeling this round? T minus 2 days till testing.yippeee...or....have you caved lol.

Morning Nat! I am excited for you to test too! Hold strong haha! Those tweaked pictures looked good and of your temp is still rising I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! Xo

Yep I am cd3 - no I don't usually get my positive OPK until CD 14-16 so I won't be o'ing for awhile. The longer the better this cycle since I have to start antibiotics today. My stupid doctor never faxed them in though I am pissed I wanted to start right away and be done with it. I will call her this morning and make sure I can pick them up as soon as work is done.

Really hoping I can still TTC this month but I have to see what the medication information says....

Hoping Barb is doing well and taking a well earned break!

Xx

So how are we all today?

Morning Nat! I am excited for you to test too! Hold strong haha! Those tweaked pictures looked good and of your temp is still rising I am keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!! Xo

Yep I am cd3 - no I don't usually get my positive OPK until CD 14-16 so I won't be o'ing for awhile. The longer the better this cycle since I have to start antibiotics today. My stupid doctor never faxed them in though I am pissed I wanted to start right away and be done with it. I will call her this morning and make sure I can pick them up as soon as work is done.

Really hoping I can still TTC this month but I have to see what the medication information says....

Xx
Hiya meg...hope you manage to get your prescription after work-bit naughty they delayed it.
And I hope o holds off as long as you need it to aswell.:thumbup:

Hope barbs is ok too...I'm feeling positive about her iui...hope she is having positive signs.:thumbup:
hope that trigger shot is gone for her too so her tests come through true for her...this must be a difficult time in the whole process...wanting to believe if the lines are "real"....man I'd be all over the place...lol

Thankyou for your support with my tests meg....I'm having a bit of a dicky tummy today...lol not good...might be a good sign tho lol.
Hope you day is good love...:flower:

Hey Nat! Such positive news, keep us informed!! Nice temp :) I'm charting this cycle, my first attempt, so far so good lol....I'm on CD5 tho, so should be last day of AF's visit if she abides by her usual time length! Got at least a week to go though, till O....usually CD 12-14. But we're READY. So ready....

Hope all is well...:) nothin new here. Im just waitin to o! Lol im on cd 7 today..o is usually on 10.

Hey Everyone,

Sorry I've been MIA - I had my MIL w/me all weekend & we spent so much time together so I didn't have much time to write on the boards.

7dpo for me & yes I caved this morning w/a FRER & a very light line. I figured as much. I have my IC's coming in the mail today/tomorrow & will start testing w/fmu & seeing what happens! I've had a lot of creamy CM - like a LOT - over the past few days but I don't think this has anything to do w/being pregnant but w/the trigger maybe?? Or maybe nothing.

Nat, I'm sorry about your evaps. They look like evaps to me for sure. I see grey lines on my end of things. Was it pink at all? Are you testing this morning???
I hear ya about having too many IC's at home. But you know what, if it weren't for the IC's I would be running out & buying FRER's which I've done in a fit of insanity!!!
Hang in there, lady :) xo

Meg, I'm so sorry that your hubby had you change the appointment. That really sucks. You have a lot more patience than I would have had but then again our situations are very different too. I wasn't ready to wait & wait & wait. I wanted to know if there was smth, that I could fix it & move on with our lives. But it seems like you're prepared to wait another 6 months if need be before doing anything medically. It's just good to know that if there is smth you can easily fix that you're not waiting & waiting & some thing could have been done. Men aren't emotionally attached to TTC like we are so I don't think they understand enough.
I'm sorry AF got you :( That's unfortunate. Just have to keep your fingers crossed & hope that you get your bfp soon. Hopefully before your appointment in July.
BTW, I didn't know that antibiotics can prevent pregnancy???? Don't women on the BC pill who take antibiotics get knocked up so much b/c they dont have the protection if they dont use condoms? Odd. BTW, yes, if you have a vaginal infection that can totally prevent you from being pregnant. Have you had this for a long time now? And did you get tested recently & you still have the infection or this is a 'just incase???'

That's all for me for now. Nothing much else to report. I've got a busy day/week so I may not be on here as much as I'd like to be but I'll check in later from home if not this afternoon :) xo

So how are we all today?

Xx
Hiya meg...hope you manage to get your prescription after work-bit naughty they delayed it.
And I hope o holds off as long as you need it to aswell.:thumbup:

Hope barbs is ok too...I'm feeling positive about her iui...hope she is having positive signs.:thumbup:
hope that trigger shot is gone for her too so her tests come through true for her...this must be a difficult time in the whole process...wanting to believe if the lines are "real"....man I'd be all over the place...lol

Thankyou for your support with my tests meg....I'm having a bit of a dicky tummy today...lol not good...might be a good sign tho lol.
Hope you day is good love...:flower:

I hope your good feeling is right, Nat. I hope my IUI is successful. I don't' think much about it. I don't know what to think/feel. I feel like I"m starting to pull away b/c I don't want to be disappointed too much if it doesn't work out. My cynical side pops out when I think about it. It's like "why the fak should it work for me? Why shoudl it ever work for me?" nothing really feels like it works out for me easily. It's just been such an uphill battle to have a faking baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->