6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Nat, my test probably won't fade entirely for a few more days. I hope around 11dpo like last time, I will see the test getting darker. I really hope this is it ladies.
I've not noticed any pregnancy symptoms. I had boob tingles last time but that was later on in my cycle. And the month I tested positive I just felt like maybe that was it.
Your Evaps are darker at night? Hmmm odd. Is there any pink tinge??

Meg, good luck this cycle. I hope this gets you pregnant. Makes you sick to drink eh? Hmmm. Too bad :(. I think you will be ok for conceiving on your meds.
What show are you seeing?

Nat are your boobs usually sore in the TWW???

Bbs only get sore 2/3 days befor af...but I guess it could be that I might get af early if I'm not pg...

Yeah my Evaps get darker end of the day.:wacko:
Yesterday I thought I could see colour coming in but I stared so hard I gave myself line eye...lol
Anyway the Evaps come and then fade back out again and then I'm just left with nasty indents....
I might order some wondofo next cycle if I need to...I got a pack of frers on thier way...there 10 miu ...hopefully they should be here by the morning.fx....not using them till 12/13 dpo tho.

I really hope is it for you barbs...you been through enough love.:hugs:
Major fingers toes legs ect crossed for you....
You know I thought that too about megs meds...there IS a very good chance she could get preggers when the dose is finished..
My future sil ...she conceived whilst on them...fx crossed for her :thumbup:

Good luck with your tests barbs...can't wait to see the next lot.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Barb we are seeing The Book of Mormon. As a former big time South Park fan I am excited lol. The reviews are great.

And I hope you are right! If I could honestly pick a month to get knocked up I would choose July while we are away on holidays. But I would take ANY month at this point lol.

Ahhh Nat how do you have so much willpower!! Lol

I am pretty strong myself but not if I had those tests you posted lol

Ahhh Nat how do you have so much willpower!! Lol

I am pretty strong myself but not if I had those tests you posted lol

Ha! Meg I am as weak as a kipper pmsl...Im test mad lol...
They have sent me proper do lally...:haha:
I can wait till these darn tests are gone...I am convinced they are messing with me...like proper pointing at me and laughing at me behind my back...ha ha ha..
I'm relying on my frers now...when they turn up that is .:haha:

I see you love South Park....yeah! Gotta love that...hilarious! ...:thumbup:
Love family guy too.:thumbup:

Well 10 dpo....another evap....boooooooo.
Temp still nice and high..
Going into the city centre today to grap some different tests....x2 frers and two cheepie pound joby 20miu test strips....
I think it will be easier to accept if I see a bfn on those ones....peace of mind that the ic's are poking fun at me lol...

And I also got my two frers coming in the post today...:)

So the lesson I have learnt with ic's are...the cheaper the batter is NOT better! And the more you buy the more you save is NOT stress friendly.....
I have now counted how many days of testing I got left and how many tests I have left...to limit myself....ha ha haa how sad lol.

You know I'm over it now...all the emotional mind games of it....
Hands up - I totally admit I have brung it all on myself...lack of self control....but I have to remember that the tests may be laughing now but IL BE THE LAST ONE LAUGHING in the end lol....fx.

So how is everyone today....

any progression with your AM tests barbs? Fx.:)

Has your killer vag subsided yet meg? Lol

Momma have you o'd yet love...

Where is everybody else in there cycle?

Well good day to you all...
Back later to show my pathetic tests.....or maybe bfp...who knows.

Awww Nat, the stress.....dammit....I've yet to buy those cheapies. Something is holding me back. Regular tests at the pharmacy are so expensive here but afraid once i order I'll stress myself out even more! I'm on CD6, AF just left so LET THE GAMES BEGIN :) WOOOO

Good luck Chere :) I am on CD4 so just behind you! haha...

Nat - I agree cheaper is definitely not better with the stupid IC - not that I would know from personal experience since I have never had a BFP lol

Killer vag is not gone for a week haha.. but I am on day 2 of my pills so looking forward to when they are done!

Thanks Petzy- right behind ya! Interesting, I get recurring bouts of Gardnerella? Is that spelled right? Doc keeps wanting me on antibiotics and I keep trying to do naturally since they kill my system and lead to a yeast infection always! Blah.

Plan to BD lots starting this weekend :)

behind ya? Sigh. I meant "right back at ya" meaning good luck.....I'm rushing as have to go to work....and too many things on my brain!

Where is everybody else in there cycle?

Well good day to you all...
Back later to show my pathetic tests.....or maybe bfp...who knows.

I'm cd 19, usually O around 24-26 but I've had EWCM for the last 5 days, so I'm hoping I'm O'ing a bit earlier to chop down a few days of these 35+ day cycles. Haven't bd'd almost at all since the oh's parents were staying with us since Thursday. I'm not really getting my panties in a knot cuz this month I feel like I have bigger fish to fry. I'm writing my CRNE, registered nursing exam, fJune 5 and haven't really even studied yet. My convocation is a few weeks later, the same week Kurtis's parents are moving back to Edmonton! Busy busy.

Hey Ladies,
Just a quick one before I run off for an appointment. Been a really busy morning!
Here are my tests - starting to test out my trigger shot.
Top is lat nights & bottom today, fmu. I think today's is a tad bit darker. You have to try & ignore the dark thin line on the left. Anyway it won't be accurate until I have all the tests in FMU only. I won't expect much or anything for a while if I'm pregnant. Least not until the 10/11dpo like last time.
Chat with you later on today! XO

Attachments

• 7&8_.jpg
    7&8_.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 13
behind ya? Sigh. I meant "right back at ya" meaning good luck.....I'm rushing as have to go to work....and too many things on my brain!

LOL no worries hehe

Have a fab day! - PS I checked out your website - very cool!

Awww Nat, the stress.....dammit....I've yet to buy those cheapies. Something is holding me back. Regular tests at the pharmacy are so expensive here but afraid once i order I'll stress myself out even more! I'm on CD6, AF just left so LET THE GAMES BEGIN :) WOOOO

Hi chere...so sorry to be putting you off the ic's.....
It's not the ic's that are a problem it's my own personal battle with them lol...
I have stuck to the the same brand for the past three cycles and 90% of them have evaped on me...grrrrrrr

I have been put on to wondofos.....apparently they are really good...however I can't fine 10mius....only 20s ....

So need to shop about a bit now....a good website is makeababy.ca....
Alittle more expensive but wayyyyy cheaper than in the shops....

I unfortunately cant get the shipping over here in the uk...wish there was a good website like that I could use....
I have my superdrug website but they are bad at delivery dates....I mean I was supposed to get my frers today-no show yet...grrrrr lol

I really would recomend buying like no more than 20 love.....the emotional games it can do to you is not funny....lol but I suppose if you got a strong sence of control you should be alright......I normally do but with testing im a big fat jelly on a plate....lol

Good luck with this cycle love...fx...:flower:

How are you ladies doing today?

Nat, how's your tests today @10dpo?

Meg you got your meds finally?

I'm having a GREAT day as you can plainly see lol...
Can't you just tell i was in a bad mood even writing it all down...hence the scruffy writing...lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 15
How are you ladies doing today?

Nat, how's your tests today @10dpo?

Meg you got your meds finally?

Ahhh barbs you know I'm done with these tests...they are practically all shite! Lol
I'm never buying them ones again...

Got any good site recommendations love lol

How's your day been?

LOL you're hilarious - Oh Nat 10dpo is still VERY early.
I never got anything until the NIGHT of 11dpo last time.
Don't worry...keep testing :)

I don't have sites to recommend that would deliver to the UK.
I use makeababy.ca but I think it only delivers to UK & Canada. You can check it out though?

FX

Ah thankyou barbs...I will check it out again...but I'm sure they say about no delivery to uk...but again..I may have this all mixed up again...lol

Thankyou for your encouragement...

I have a little dip on 5dpo and 8dpo on my temps....so if I did implant its one of these days so far...and I have calculated with that hgc level chart...starting with 0 that if I did indeed implant on one of those days...I won't test positive till 12/13 dpo or 14/15 dpo...so we'll see ha haa...
I'm having a bad week so far....my ears are playing me up,..slight deafness then acute hearing....horrible around aloud noises....keeps frightening me and then my flaming heart starts palpitating like its gonna burst...urgh...not nice...especially when little one starts shouting...

Still rooting for you and your tests barbs...hope you ok...oh- how is your knees from your fall? Better now?
Hope so :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"