6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi ladies....11 dpo today....
This is this mornings test...and I don't know what too think of this one need some help....
There is thee slightest of colour on it....
What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16
hi ladies, I've been watching this thread for a few days and I'm now 6dpo so feel like I can join in. I'm ttc#6, this is my first month trying. I had some very strong ov pains (backed by opk), firstly on my right and a couple of hours later on my left. Yesterday (5dpo) I had a watery brown loss in the morning, it barely made it to the pad, but nothing for the rest of the day. I've had it again this morning but more watery and less of it, only when I wipe. I'm hoping it's IB but not sure. I tested this morning (BFN) and plan to test daily now until AF arrives or I get the magical 2 lines.

Hi strawberry welcome love.....wow number 6 ....you must have your hands full lol...
Welcome to the ttw....the watery discharge does sound like IB...I sure hope it is for you.fx...
6 dpo is still rather early love so you just hang in there ok...how long is your usual lp?
Goog luck .....baby dust to you...:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

hi ladies, I've been watching this thread for a few days and I'm now 6dpo so feel like I can join in. I'm ttc#6, this is my first month trying. I had some very strong ov pains (backed by opk), firstly on my right and a couple of hours later on my left. Yesterday (5dpo) I had a watery brown loss in the morning, it barely made it to the pad, but nothing for the rest of the day. I've had it again this morning but more watery and less of it, only when I wipe. I'm hoping it's IB but not sure. I tested this morning (BFN) and plan to test daily now until AF arrives or I get the magical 2 lines.

Hi strawberry welcome love.....wow number 6 ....you must have your hands full lol...
Welcome to the ttw....the watery discharge does sound like IB...I sure hope it is for you.fx...
6 dpo is still rather early love so you just hang in there ok...how long is your usual lp?
Goog luck .....baby dust to you...:flower:

thanks for the welcome, I've not had AF for 2 years, came off implant nearly 4 weeks ago but certain I'm 6dpo today. I wasn't expecting a BFP yet but seem obsessed with poas lol. Looking at your tests it's hard to say if there's colour but I can definitely see a second line, my comp screen is rubbish lol.:thumbup:

Here's a closer look....:flower:

I see smth. I'm looking at it from my iPhone so I will have to see it again from work on a BIG screen. Crossing my fingers!!
I was MIA last night, sorry I didn't reply back to you. Will be online today. FX

Hi ladies. Well I *think* my test got lighter this morning?! They kinda look similar too. Bah!
What do you ladies think? I also tweaked it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15

Ooh barbs....I can defo see that yesterday's were much lighter now...but you know this mornings looks a tad bit darker.:thumbup:
Awwwwe I hope this is it....:flower:
Are you going to test again later this evening?

Hey Nat!! The test above today's is last nights maybe that's why. I dunno. To me it looks same or lighter. Le sigh. Guess I have to wait.
I won't be testing unless its fmu. I didn't buy enough tests and at 9dpo it's very early to do multiple tests.

I see a line on your test Nat. It's hard to see too clearly though. Any chance you can get a shot in the natural sun light?! Is the line as thick as the test line because what I seeks a thin line. FX

Hey Nat!! The test above today's is last nights maybe that's why. I dunno. To me it looks same or lighter. Le sigh. Guess I have to wait.

I see a line on your test Nat. It's hard to see too clearly though. Any chance you can get a shot in the natural sun light?! Is the line as thick as the test line because what I seeks a thin line. FX

Yeah that's why I was am confused about this one....it's kind of like the evaps...but with a little colour...:wacko:

Ha ha I should have worked it out that your 10 dpo lol...not 9 .what am I like.lol
...can't wait to see today's...

Ahhhhh I just spilt my cup of tea all over my IPad...noooooooo.:dohh:

I won't be testing unless its fmu. I didn't buy enough tests and at 9dpo it's very early to do multiple tests.

Hey there..I took a look at tests and I wld say that its the same or a lil darker then the previous. Weird but I hooe it means something really well!!

Yeah that's why I was am confused about this one....it's kind of like the evaps...but with a little colour...:wacko:

Ha ha I should have worked it out that your 10 dpo lol...not 9 .what am I like.lol

Nope I am 9dpo today :) So, very early still.
Colour can happen on an evap...depends some times on how tests dry.
Pee on another stick & see what happens? Or did you do that several times over already? LOL

Ahhhh tea on your ipad? Damn. Hope it survived? Crap. That's always a horrible feeling.

And as for your message earlier yesterday, yes I do know the rollercoaster feeling all too well. And it was worse before I reached the 1 year mark. I think once I got to about 6 months to 8 months I started being afraid that some thing was wrong. And once I went to a fertility clinic & found out nothing was wrong & we had IUI as an option I felt better. I felt like there was hope & there was help when I needed it. And as time has passed on & I'm in my 16th faking cycle trying I am not as anxious as I used to be. I think I'm just so used to the failure that I don't expect to see a bfp. And then having the miscarriage I now it will happen again for us but I"m really trying hard not to stress over it if it happens this IUI cycle or a later one.

And I am so glad that mine & Meg's presence has helped you so much. I feel the very same. It's been amazing having you ladies in my life & having friends who truly "get it". I wish I could grab a flight to the UK & come see you & give you a :hugs: . Wouldn't that be cool to all meet? LOL

Hey there..I took a look at tests and I wld say that its the same or a lil darker then the previous. Weird but I hooe it means something really well!!

Really eh? Hrm.. Maybe I'm the only one that doesnt see it b/c I'm being objective or smth LOL...cynical. HAHA. 9 dpo is still so, so early so I'm OK. I think at 11/12dpo if I"m pregnant, I'll know.

I must say girls I'm going batty looking at my tests. They sorta look like they got darker but I dont know :(
ARGH can time just pass on to June 5th already?!

Also good tip Meg re: knee. If it doesn't improve I'll try a bath. My tub sucks right now. Shallow :( But my knee is getting better which is awesome. I iced it ever day since Friday!!!

Nat, I'll reply to your message later. I"m wrapping up for the day & heading home for a date with Dawson's Creek :) I'll be online later to say hi to you ladies & also Nat - to reply to your messages xoxox

LOL Barb I watched the entire series all over again on Netflix in the winter.... I was so obsessed back in the day and it was fun to watch them all! I did it on the treadmill so I was at least being active while I did it haha or else I would have never moved from the couch

It's awesome! Although this third season has been a bit dull :)
I was on my toes for such a long time hoping that Dawson & Joey get together. Then they did & it busted & now its just filler :) LOL

How are you doing today?! Nice & hot out today huh?

Nope I am 9dpo today :) So, very early still.
Colour can happen on an evap...depends some times on how tests dry.
Pee on another stick & see what happens? Or did you do that several times over already? LOL

Ahhhh tea on your ipad? Damn. Hope it survived? Crap. That's always a horrible feeling.

And as for your message earlier yesterday, yes I do know the rollercoaster feeling all too well. And it was worse before I reached the 1 year mark. I think once I got to about 6 months to 8 months I started being afraid that some thing was wrong. And once I went to a fertility clinic & found out nothing was wrong & we had IUI as an option I felt better. I felt like there was hope & there was help when I needed it. And as time has passed on & I'm in my 16th faking cycle trying I am not as anxious as I used to be. I think I'm just so used to the failure that I don't expect to see a bfp. And then having the miscarriage I now it will happen again for us but I"m really trying hard not to stress over it if it happens this IUI cycle or a later one.

And I am so glad that mine & Meg's presence has helped you so much. I feel the very same. It's been amazing having you ladies in my life & having friends who truly "get it". I wish I could grab a flight to the UK & come see you & give you a :hugs: . Wouldn't that be cool to all meet? LOL

Ahhh that would be great...maybe one day we should just do that....:thumbup:
iPad seems to have survived the spillage lol....silly me.

What am I on about barbs...10dpo ....ha ha haa....:wacko:
My brain is with the fairys again lol

Know what you mean about the tests driving you mad barbs...that's what I been doing all week...going back and looking at them and then again and again...my eyes are really bad for it lol...
Try not to let it get you down love..:flower:

Wow strawberry...no af for 2 years....so have you had ovulatry problems with that?

You mention about the spotting this morning...I wonder If that's "things" righting itself or not...

How has it been through out the day?

Wow strawberry...no af for 2 years....so have you had ovulatry problems with that?

You mention about the spotting this morning...I wonder If that's "things" righting itself or not...

How has it been through out the day?

I've just had the implant removed, I didn't bleed at all while on it. I've had nothing since the small amount of brown spotting this morning except a pretty heavy watery discharge. If it was an IB how long would it take for a BFP to show on an early test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->