6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat is this an ear condition you have??? Doesn't sound nice at all. BTW how old is Harry? I forget...it's around 3 years of age?

Thanks for rooting for me all these months :) And I hope that you are not out yet. Don't count yourself out. I know even for me I get to a point. If I don't see a positive by 11dpo I count myself RIGHT out. No one can change the way I think/feel about it LOL. But 10dpo is VERY early. I wouldn't even be worried. But you know so many woman get early bfps. But do realize that so many woman don't really know when they ovulated so often times they think they ovulated later than they did so they're off. 6dpo is not common...& I think when woman have this 6dpo positive they probably ovulated earlier than they had thought.

I'll keep positing my IC tests in the morning times :) Usually do it on the drive into work LOL

My knees are better, thanks for asking & remembering! I had an old injury to my right knee. I went skiing some 3.5 years ago & tore both ligaments in my knee. Bad injury. Long recovery. So that knee was swelling up all weekend. Plus its bruised still :( Bummer. Me & My Bum knee!!!!!

How are you feeling btw, have you had follow ups with your doctor about your kidney?

Nat is this an ear condition you have??? Doesn't sound nice at all. BTW how old is Harry? I forget...it's around 3 years of age?

Thanks for rooting for me all these months :) And I hope that you are not out yet. Don't count yourself out. I know even for me I get to a point. If I don't see a positive by 11dpo I count myself RIGHT out. No one can change the way I think/feel about it LOL. But 10dpo is VERY early. I wouldn't even be worried. But you know so many woman get early bfps. But do realize that so many woman don't really know when they ovulated so often times they think they ovulated later than they did so they're off. 6dpo is not common...& I think when woman have this 6dpo positive they probably ovulated earlier than they had thought.

I'll keep positing my IC tests in the morning times :) Usually do it on the drive into work LOL

My knees are better, thanks for asking & remembering! I had an old injury to my right knee. I went skiing some 3.5 years ago & tore both ligaments in my knee. Bad injury. Long recovery. So that knee was swelling up all weekend. Plus its bruised still :( Bummer. Me & My Bum knee!!!!!

How are you feeling btw, have you had follow ups with your doctor about your kidney?

Yikes Barb Im sorry to hear about your crap knee! lol.... I have a wonky knee myself but nothing that bad.....I hope it gets better quickly. Soak in a bath of epsom salts it should help with swelling and pain for sure... I did that last night for my brutally sore leg muscles from last weekend....

Those were some good words of encouragement to Nat , Barb! You are right... I am the same way - I feel like when I know, I know BUT we never reallllllllly know haha.... but we can trust our bodies enough I guess too. That being said, Nat, 10DPO is very early. I read of BFPs at 14-16DPO all the time so just hang in there girlfriend!

Barb cant wait to see more pics!

and yes, I am now on day 2 of antibiotics haha.. so far so good but I think they are giving me a sore tummy and migraine damnit. Oh the things we do for our vag!

Look what this girl is about to buy so she can torture herself!! Hahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
Question ladies.... I am cd 5..... Can I start temping in the am....or should I have done it from cd 1??

https://std.sagepub.com/content/20/11/778.full I am trying to find reputable information that says the BV may be what has been delaying getting pregnant because I have read a few things that said it does NOT. Then I found this... what do you think?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19833694 I am trying to find reputable information that says the BV may be what has been delaying getting pregnant because I have read a few things that said it does NOT. Then I found this... what do you think?

I got this while I was pregnant with my youngest..... I took medicine for a week and it cleared it up...... I know that is no help at all.... But I have been thru it and have a healthy wild 2 1/2 year old...... So treat it and then hopefully no more problems!! Cause its time for us to get bfps!!

Hiya barbs....yeah my ears are on and off bad...a firework went off beside my ear when I was 14 ....literally an inch of my ear....
My right ear has been bad since...hearing not so good...oooops...left ear which over compensates gets infections...and then it passes to sinuses aswell....blooming lovely eh.lol

Yeah Harry is 2 ...wow still young you might think but taking sooo long to get him is why we jumped straight back othe ttc horse...if it took another seven years to have another I will be hitting near on 40 and all the women in my family have early menopause...(I hope so Badley I'm not next) fx....
Altho they have early menopause they are are all VERY fertile tho...like 4 plus kids and more...my nan had 11 ....wow.
Even my dads mum had 8....
And all there kids went too have 4/5/6 plus too...lucky them eh.
I seem to be an exception in the family...my nan always says -what's flaming wrong with her? Old fashioned sort she is..lol

So anyways....I have this overwhelming fear that it's going to take a loooong time again...
We been OFFICIALLY trying since August last year so we almost hitting the 1yr mark already....
That's why I was so surprised I concieved in October...and equally so devestated that I lost it too...
My gp she is totally with me and sympathises with me greatly.....I know she is going to be great if I have to see her this August..and she is so efficient too -the ball will be rolling rather fast I know...especially as she knows the whole journey we been through...she would even ask my midwife about my pg progress Inbetween apts as she was so concerned for me ..knowing how precious the pg was to me...the worry never stops does it...even when he was born I layed awake for weeks afraid to sleep...just whatching him...that took its toll tho and eventually I relaxed alittle...(but I still do it) lol

I just want to get off this emotional roller coaster ...and the soon the better lol....I know you must feel like this too barbs...very frustrating times..and also sad and sickening to the stomach too...

I know we have had different experiences barbs but I feel that all our journeys are emotional and hard at the best of times...
I have my fingers crossed so much for you too as I know how awfull these times can be...especially when it's our body's it's happening to and even tho we have these forums to support each other we still have that sense of lonleyness inside of us...like nobody understands the pain inside.
But we plod along and somehow get through one day to the next...

Ooh dear one day it will all be ok.:)

Thankyou so much for being a great support barbs...you and meg have been great over that past few months...and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...without friends like you 2 I honestly do not know how I would have coped since January...gawsh I found it soooo hard...and maybe without knowing it - you gals have pulled me through it...:blush: THANKYOU :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Question ladies.... I am cd 5..... Can I start temping in the am....or should I have done it from cd 1??

Yeah cd1 IS ideal but it's totally fine love to start now....just make sure you temp at same time of morning ok...very important love...:)

Those tests are great price wow better than I can get in Canada! WHOOO!

And yes you're supposed to start at CD1 & basically every day but you can start now & not miss out this cycle.

https://std.sagepub.com/content/20/11/778.full I am trying to find reputable information that says the BV may be what has been delaying getting pregnant because I have read a few things that said it does NOT. Then I found this... what do you think?

I think infections will change the PH level in you vagina & it can cause temporary infertility until it's been treated. I've done reading from RE's who have said the same. I totally think this may be the culprit for you & I feel excited for you to get over the infection so you can start trying again & hopefully it will help you! Have you thought of trying pre-seed lubricant? If not, I think you should perhaps give it a shot. And it feels great ;)

Also good tip Meg re: knee. If it doesn't improve I'll try a bath. My tub sucks right now. Shallow :( But my knee is getting better which is awesome. I iced it ever day since Friday!!!

Nat, I'll reply to your message later. I"m wrapping up for the day & heading home for a date with Dawson's Creek :) I'll be online later to say hi to you ladies & also Nat - to reply to your messages xoxox

Hiya barbs....yeah my ears are on and off bad...a firework went off beside my ear when I was 14 ....literally an inch of my ear....
My right ear has been bad since...hearing not so good...oooops...left ear which over compensates gets infections...and then it passes to sinuses aswell....blooming lovely eh.lol

Yeah Harry is 2 ...wow still young you might think but taking sooo long to get him is why we jumped straight back othe ttc horse...if it took another seven years to have another I will be hitting near on 40 and all the women in my family have early menopause...(I hope so Badley I'm not next) fx....
Altho they have early menopause they are are all VERY fertile tho...like 4 plus kids and more...my nan had 11 ....wow.
Even my dads mum had 8....
And all there kids went too have 4/5/6 plus too...lucky them eh.
I seem to be an exception in the family...my nan always says -what's flaming wrong with her? Old fashioned sort she is..lol

So anyways....I have this overwhelming fear that it's going to take a loooong time again...
We been OFFICIALLY trying since August last year so we almost hitting the 1yr mark already....
That's why I was so surprised I concieved in October...and equally so devestated that I lost it too...
My gp she is totally with me and sympathises with me greatly.....I know she is going to be great if I have to see her this August..and she is so efficient too -the ball will be rolling rather fast I know...especially as she knows the whole journey we been through...she would even ask my midwife about my pg progress Inbetween apts as she was so concerned for me ..knowing how precious the pg was to me...the worry never stops does it...even when he was born I layed awake for weeks afraid to sleep...just whatching him...that took its toll tho and eventually I relaxed alittle...(but I still do it) lol

I just want to get off this emotional roller coaster ...and the soon the better lol....I know you must feel like this too barbs...very frustrating times..and also sad and sickening to the stomach too...

I know we have had different experiences barbs but I feel that all our journeys are emotional and hard at the best of times...
I have my fingers crossed so much for you too as I know how awfull these times can be...especially when it's our body's it's happening to and even tho we have these forums to support each other we still have that sense of lonleyness inside of us...like nobody understands the pain inside.
But we plod along and somehow get through one day to the next...

Ooh dear one day it will all be ok.:)

Thankyou so much for being a great support barbs...you and meg have been great over that past few months...and I mean this from the bottom of my heart...without friends like you 2 I honestly do not know how I would have coped since January...gawsh I found it soooo hard...and maybe without knowing it - you gals have pulled me through it...:blush: THANKYOU :flower:

Oh Nat I wish I could give you a huge hug!!! You are mom and from the time you have that BFP you will never stop worrying :) You have had a real rollercoaster - you and Barbs both!

I am glad you have a supportive GP and one who is willing to get the ball rolling so fast - you shouldnt have a super long wait ahead of you in that case try to look at it this way. You are being so proactive :)

Big hugs to you xoxo

I think infections will change the PH level in you vagina & it can cause temporary infertility until it's been treated. I've done reading from RE's who have said the same. I totally think this may be the culprit for you & I feel excited for you to get over the infection so you can start trying again & hopefully it will help you! Have you thought of trying pre-seed lubricant? If not, I think you should perhaps give it a shot. And it feels great ;)

Thanks Barb I hope so too... I feel a bit excited myself but I am not overly hopeful for THIS month for some reason.. I think maybe I am talking myself out of it because I am taking these meds... but I have my sights set on July lol... the big 30.... vacation... it has to be a good month right?? LOL..... We will see :)

No I havent tried pre seed but I may get some that I saw at shoppers

Also good tip Meg re: knee. If it doesn't improve I'll try a bath. My tub sucks right now. Shallow :( But my knee is getting better which is awesome. I iced it ever day since Friday!!!

Nat, I'll reply to your message later. I"m wrapping up for the day & heading home for a date with Dawson's Creek :) I'll be online later to say hi to you ladies & also Nat - to reply to your messages xoxox

LOL Barb I watched the entire series all over again on Netflix in the winter.... I was so obsessed back in the day and it was fun to watch them all! I did it on the treadmill so I was at least being active while I did it haha or else I would have never moved from the couch

Well 10 dpo....another evap....boooooooo.
Temp still nice and high..
Going into the city centre today to grap some different tests....x2 frers and two cheepie pound joby 20miu test strips....
I think it will be easier to accept if I see a bfn on those ones....peace of mind that the ic's are poking fun at me lol...

And I also got my two frers coming in the post today...:)

So the lesson I have learnt with ic's are...the cheaper the batter is NOT better! And the more you buy the more you save is NOT stress friendly.....
I have now counted how many days of testing I got left and how many tests I have left...to limit myself....ha ha haa how sad lol.

You know I'm over it now...all the emotional mind games of it....
Hands up - I totally admit I have brung it all on myself...lack of self control....but I have to remember that the tests may be laughing now but IL BE THE LAST ONE LAUGHING in the end lol....fx.

So how is everyone today....

any progression with your AM tests barbs? Fx.:)

Has your killer vag subsided yet meg? Lol

Momma have you o'd yet love...

Where is everybody else in there cycle?

Well good day to you all...
Back later to show my pathetic tests.....or maybe bfp...who knows.

Hey nat...good to see u still pos and cant wait to see them frers!!! Im soo hopin to see that bfp! As for me. I am on cd 9..and been o ing on cd 10-11 past cycles but seeings o is suppose to b tomorrkw I have nooooo indications of that happening. I have dry cm, no o pains (and I allllways have o pains wen I o) no clue wats goin on..my mood as been ok( been feeling very "in the mood".. but other than my mood there r no signs of o..I have used the opk past two days and absolutely nothing. Of course there is a second line but its much lighter than control, so defintely not 0ing..seems im gona have an annovulatory cycle..:( but who knows, guess I cld o late..just have never o past cd 14 in my life. Lol I have never had a conclusive annovulatory cycle either..guess my hormones r changing sincebi had my last child..idk..tryin to to stay positive seein this is really only cycle 4 of ttc..:) good luck and I cant wait to see them frers..im hopin to seee a bunch of bfps this month!

Ugh just did an hour on the treadmill I had to force myself almost at gunpoint LOL ahhh

behind ya? Sigh. I meant "right back at ya" meaning good luck.....I'm rushing as have to go to work....and too many things on my brain!

LOL no worries hehe

Have a fab day! - PS I checked out your website - very cool!

Thanks Petzy! I'm a little behind in posting/updating....had baby making on the mind. But tonight I was planning on writing something :haha:

hi ladies, I've been watching this thread for a few days and I'm now 6dpo so feel like I can join in. I'm ttc#6, this is my first month trying. I had some very strong ov pains (backed by opk), firstly on my right and a couple of hours later on my left. Yesterday (5dpo) I had a watery brown loss in the morning, it barely made it to the pad, but nothing for the rest of the day. I've had it again this morning but more watery and less of it, only when I wipe. I'm hoping it's IB but not sure. I tested this morning (BFN) and plan to test daily now until AF arrives or I get the magical 2 lines.

Attachments

• bfn1.jpg
    bfn1.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79