6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

And hi everyone!!!welcome to the new ladies!!! I love this thread!!! Hope everyone is having or has had a great day... Sorry about af ladies!! :/ on to the next month with positive attitudes!!

And hi everyone!!!welcome to the new ladies!!! I love this thread!!! Hope everyone is having or has had a great day... Sorry about af ladies!! :/ on to the next month with positive attitudes!!

Hey crazy :thumbup:
Yep Ewcm is the fertile stuff...now I would say this is suppose to come just befo you o as its there to help spermy swim swim swim and get to there destination so I would say it needs to be there BEFORE o...so you right on that....stretchy is also good...it's the optimum of Ewcm....so it's at it's best! So you may well have caught/catch that eggy after all....Yaye :happydance:
....it's the 5days befor o and the day of o and just to make sure day after o that's thee most important time....
Yaye good luck crazy...can't wait to hear your progress....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

HI Mii & welcome! How long have you been TTC for?

crazy, your EWCM is fertile & means you're in your fertile period. Doesn't mean you've ovulated. The only way you can know is using an OPK or temping. But that means - time to get BUSY!!! The best time to have sex! After Ovulation, my CM goes creamy & then dries right up a week after that. So once the EWCM is over, you're no longer fertile. Keep doing it!!!

BTW Nat, I didn't answer the question about Clomid & CM. Because I'm doing IUI I don't have to worry about the quality of my CM. But if you were on clomid & having intercourse then yes you would have to probably use preseed?

Hey crazy :thumbup:
Yep Ewcm is the fertile stuff...now I would say this is suppose to come just befo you o as its there to help spermy swim swim swim and get to there destination so I would say it needs to be there BEFORE o...so you right on that....stretchy is also good...it's the optimum of Ewcm....so it's at it's best! So you may well have caught/catch that eggy after all....Yaye :happydance:
....it's the 5days befor o and the day of o and just to make sure day after o that's thee most important time....
Yaye good luck crazy...can't wait to hear your progress....:flower:

Oh that is great to hear!! At least I can obsess again this month!! Lol :) thank you for your reply!!! You always have great info!! I am only cd 12.... So it really is right about time....I just figured I o'd early the other day because of all the cm... Tmi..but it showed in my panties the other day... there was quite a bit...But now I am hoping that was just letting me know o was on the way!!! :)

we've been nt/np (not really trying just going with the flow) for about 9 months now and I think AF might have reared her ugly head ugh lol. well it only took two months this time for her to show up :p

HI Mii & welcome! How long have you been TTC for?

crazy, your EWCM is fertile & means you're in your fertile period. Doesn't mean you've ovulated. The only way you can know is using an OPK or temping. But that means - time to get BUSY!!! The best time to have sex! After Ovulation, my CM goes creamy & then dries right up a week after that. So once the EWCM is over, you're no longer fertile. Keep doing it!!!

BTW Nat, I didn't answer the question about Clomid & CM. Because I'm doing IUI I don't have to worry about the quality of my CM. But if you were on clomid & having intercourse then yes you would have to probably use preseed?

Thank you!!! You ladies rock

Barbs I'm so sorry about the negative test...:(
I really hope your af starts ASAP as I know it's bad timing if she delays herself...
I think your Ottawa trip is MUCH needed love...I really hope you enjoy your trip.:flower:

I feel like crap about af again...but I already knew my answer befor she arrived so I needed her not to be late.

Not in the best of moods here oH is being very unsupportive today...:(
Could do with out that...he has his days like this....
Just not a good day to land on!

So how are you today barbs...I hope your ok...
Good call for the lower dose of clomid ....multiples would be real hard aswell...
I have my fx for you barbs I am praying for your bfp this cycle ..:hugs:

we've been nt/np (not really trying just going with the flow) for about 9 months now and I think AF might have reared her ugly head ugh lol. well it only took two months this time for her to show up :p

Hiya mui....welcome love :flower:
Do you opk? Or temp...have you been tracking ovulation?
Sorry to hear af came...good luck for next cycle love...baby dust to you.:flower:

I don't temp or track , It's just really hard for me (and exspensive) because my cycle is all over the place (I usually skip a month but now I am skipping two months.. so) ugh its crazy. I have to wait so long :( I just want to cry. I am starting to take vitex to help regulate myself and I am also going to the doctors on monday to see if they can help at all (besides birth control)

:(
Do you use OPKs??

I have a cyst, large one in my groin area. It seems to be fine but it some times freaks me out. These things happen.[/QUOTE]

Hey barbs..srry bout ur negs. :( that is certainly a shame..I know someone on here has to b gettin that bfp soon. For certain! As for my opk..yeah I have been using them since like cd 7..I usually on on cd 10..im on cd 16 now and nothing. Still med, medium soft and very lil cm.no pos opk..line is there but has not goten any darker since first day I took it..idk..sum crazy stuff. If I am having an annovulatory cycle do u think I will still have an af? Or u think I will have one but just lighter? Idk..just a waitin game for o..sux cuz I shld be on 6dpo and gettin all excited to start peein on sticks..lol

Ugh. At work. Have to confide in everyone. Just got confidential email from a staff wanting to know what she has to do to utilize maternity leave here and asked question about it. I can't believe it. ANOTHER PREGGO person at my work! I can't escape it. I have to smile and be happy for everyone. Cause I'm always happy.....sigh. Sorry to vent.

Hi ladies,

I have spent the last 2 days reading through EVERY SINGLE one of the posts in this thread from way back in 2012. I feel like I know you all just from reading :)

I wanted to introduce myself...my husband and I are TTC/not preventing. I use the My Days app to track my cycles, so think we BD on the day I supposedly ovulated -- not sure! Today would hypothetically by 9 DPO and I got a BFN this morning with a First Response test.

Hope everyone has some good luck and gets their positives soon :)

Hi there sticky bean...welcome love..:flower:

Your as bad as me reading all that lol...
I'd say don't lose hope yet with the testing love it's still very early love ok..:thumbup:

So how long have you ttc for? ...do you opk?
Temp? Tell us some more about yourself/what's your story... :flower:

Good luck with your cycle sticky..lots of baby dust to you..:flower:

Hi!

Well let's see. My name is Lindsay. I'm 25 and DH is 33. I went off the pill in November when my doctor wanted to "see" what my endometreosis would do without the hormones. Since then, we haven't been trying per say. We vaguely would avoid the day my app would tell us I was hypothetically ovulating. Then for some reason this last time, DH decided that we should BD that day to see what happened! So now here we are waiting! No clue if that was even the day I actually o'ed, but pretty sure it was as I had the pains on my right side like I normally do mid-cycle.

And I'm not sure what OPK means :) I'm still new to all these acronyms!!

Ugh. At work. Have to confide in everyone. Just got confidential email from a staff wanting to know what she has to do to utilize maternity leave here and asked question about it. I can't believe it. ANOTHER PREGGO person at my work! I can't escape it. I have to smile and be happy for everyone. Cause I'm always happy.....sigh. Sorry to vent.

Hi chere...you did right getting that off your chest love...it's so hard to keep that to yourself...and we ALL know how you feel love....I am not ashamed to say that pregnancys have a habit of rearing the ugly green monster in me...
You girls on This thread are the ONLY people I GENUINLY feel happy for bc I know how much we all want this...and how hard it's been for us too...
I mean I'm not saying that's there's no part of me that finds it hard to be happy for my friends and (sometimes) family that get pregnant but after I smile for them I swallow hard and crawl back under my rock...and sometimes I feel like screaming too...

Before I had my Harry I used to hate "the announcement" but worse still they would talk nothing but baby this and baby that and then look at you like "oh right -you don't get it"
Grrrrrrrr.....
Now I've had it sooo much around me I'm alittle more used to it and I just let it fly over my head but I then feel guilty I even feel like this...

Don't worry chere you will have your bfp one day-soon and I am confident you survive the pregnancys around you at work love...I know it's hard as when we smile and tell ourselfs it's ok we know inside it's not...but you get through this and you be just fine love.:hugs:

We here if you need us ok :hugs:

Your turn will come ok :hugs:

Hi ladies,

I have spent the last 2 days reading through EVERY SINGLE one of the posts in this thread from way back in 2012. I feel like I know you all just from reading :)

I wanted to introduce myself...my husband and I are TTC/not preventing. I use the My Days app to track my cycles, so think we BD on the day I supposedly ovulated -- not sure! Today would hypothetically by 9 DPO and I got a BFN this morning with a First Response test.

Hi there sticky bean...welcome love..:flower:

Your as bad as me reading all that lol...
I'd say don't lose hope yet with the testing love it's still very early love ok..:thumbup:

So how long have you ttc for? ...do you opk?
Temp? Tell us some more about yourself/what's your story... :flower:

Good luck with your cycle sticky..lots of baby dust to you..:flower:

Hi!

Well let's see. My name is Lindsay. I'm 25 and DH is 33. I went off the pill in November when my doctor wanted to "see" what my endometreosis would do without the hormones. Since then, we haven't been trying per say. We vaguely would avoid the day my app would tell us I was hypothetically ovulating. Then for some reason this last time, DH decided that we should BD that day to see what happened! So now here we are waiting! No clue if that was even the day I actually o'ed, but pretty sure it was as I had the pains on my right side like I normally do mid-cycle.

And I'm not sure what OPK means :) I'm still new to all these acronyms!!

Hi Lindsay :flower:......
Ok so opk means ovulation predictor kit...they are like pregnancy tests but they detect your LH surge which in turn will tell you your about to ovulate...:thumbup:

Maybe your dh said that to you bc he is "ready"
And that takes ALOT for a man to admit this lol...
I hope it works out good for you both this cycle...
So your doctor put you on bcp for endo?
Is this for the pain of endo or just to regulate it...?
Sorry I ask but I don't know an awful lot about endo...I know some but not ALOT lol.

I know that bcp can take a while to come out of your system but I have also read that the first 6months coming off them can mean that you are very fertile too...but not to worry it sounds to me like you are on the right path there love...
Sorry i ask.
are you officially trying now? Lol.
Sounds like you got a good chance if you felt the ovulation pain...I too get this...
I have figured with my opks that my o pains come as I'm ABOUT to ovulate...not sure if this is different for other women...
I recon you have got a good chance there....
Welcome to the tww.:happydance:
So how many days ago did you feel the pains?
And how long is your usual lp...(days after ovulation to af?)
Will you be testing soon....
Ha ha ha I'm asking loads lol sorry ...
Well good luck love and hopefully you both caught that eggy...:happydance:

Well I dont think Im out just yet!
got a bit of blood on toilet paper when I went to the washroom then nothing!
Fingers crossed that implantation just occurred late and its not Af!!! I will give it 2-3 days if AF doesn't show up then test again :)

Hi chere...you did right getting that off your chest love...it's so hard to keep that to yourself...and we ALL know how you feel love....I am not ashamed to say that pregnancys have a habit of rearing the ugly green monster in me...
You girls on This thread are the ONLY people I GENUINLY feel happy for bc I know how much we all want this...and how hard it's been for us too...
I mean I'm not saying that's there's no part of me that finds it hard to be happy for my friends and (sometimes) family that get pregnant but after I smile for them I swallow hard and crawl back under my rock...and sometimes I feel like screaming too...

Before I had my Harry I used to hate "the announcement" but worse still they would talk nothing but baby this and baby that and then look at you like "oh right -you don't get it"
Grrrrrrrr.....
Now I've had it sooo much around me I'm alittle more used to it and I just let it fly over my head but I then feel guilty I even feel like this...

Don't worry chere you will have your bfp one day-soon and I am confident you survive the pregnancys around you at work love...I know it's hard as when we smile and tell ourselfs it's ok we know inside it's not...but you get through this and you be just fine love.:hugs:

We here if you need us ok :hugs:

Your turn will come ok :hugs:

Thanks Nat! Our clients joke "must be something in the water" to have 5 docs away on Mat leave at once. Everyone laughs. Meanwhile I'm chugging as much of the water there as possible! :winkwink: But yes, it gets hard after awhile. I'm not bitter with the people I work with, I'm happy for them- I consider most of them like family we've been through so much and work so hard together for next to no $$ (animal health)...so I am happy. Just a little sick of the number of women its happening to lol....

I will get a BFP. One day. Soon. My friends believe in me. You all believe. Now I must believe. It's possible. I want nothing but the same for all of us!

Hi ladies,

Hi sticky! Hey if you took the time to read the whole thing then you are one of us already LOL I am impressed.

Good luck with your TTC and you are welcome to spend your time here!

Xx

Hi Ladies,

The test was negative. But I knew it would be so it's OK.
I still haven't had my period. I'm so ready for it already. GAWD!
I'm still just spotting. When I go in for my Day 3 I will also talk to them about my early spotting this month & see if they suggest trying progesterone.

Nat, sounds like a lovely day! Maybe we can be cycle buddies. I still have time to get my period today. I just really want to get the show on the road. Plus it's lining for IUI to happen the week we move but the longer that goes on, the closer it comes to our Ottawa trip & I don't want to miss a day!!!

Meg, good luck & have fun BDing :) :) :)
As for semen collection, it's a new one every morning the day of the IUI. It is fresh :) So we have to be at the clinic with in 1 hour! Hubby doesn't like using their rooms lol

No thanks - no multiples. I'm going to do the lowest dose of Clomid, 50mg so that my chances of multiples are that much lower. If I end up with like 5 eggs we'll have to abandon ship. We can't afford that & it's also physically difficult. Would be at risk for preterm babies & I can't go through that risk again. No way. Anyway lets hope it all works out, eh? :)

XO

Hey Barb.

So is there an option to do sperm samples at home? I think that would make DH feel a bit better about our appt in July. If he can avoid using those rooms I think he would like to lol. Bahhhhh I get it.

Good call on the low dose of clomid. Take something else to keep your cm from drying up I would recommend though?

I hope AF shows soon so you can get on with the show :)

Xo

Chere I totally understand no need to apologize for venting about that!

Luckily I work with a lot of younger women believe it or not so pregnancies are very rare where I am BUT I see it enough in my personal life and on TV lol

Jennifer love Hewitt ?? Really??? Lol

Bitch!!!

Hi girls big hugs to everyone to start the day off right!

Chere you will get that BFP and when it's your turn it will feel glorious!!

I am on CD 12 and OPK day #3.... Not expecting much from today's test just yet.

BD last night so that good :). DH said maybe we should not try just for this month since we are going to Vegas and I said I wasn't sure I was willing to sacrifice a month you know?? Despite that part of me agrees with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->