6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat so glad to see your positive spirit today :) You keep me up!!!!

Just took my first OPK for this cycle and it was as expected - light. But a tad darker than I expected. I am really curious to know if this will be a shorter cycle like usual since I am not on my Maca this month....

Ah that's great news meg...glad your opk seems to be going well so far...:flower:
No maca...is that bc of the antibiotics?....I worried about that during my stay in hospital so I stopped them during that time too...

Do you plan to start them again?

:) :) :) xxx

Yes it said not to mix with herbal stuff so I stopped taking it after a day on the meds... I will start again next cycle for sure! Better safe than sorry right....

Hey Nat, I'm so sorry to hear about Harry. But rest assured, he'll be OK :) You can't help but worrying of course, I know! Poor guy with the asthma. Did you notice some thing recently or it was just by chance that they caught some thing???

Nope not say I'm giving up after the summer. We have IUI this month & then July & if that July doesn't happen then we're back to see the RE in August. And then, I have no idea ladies. No clue what to do. We could continue IUI. I'm just afraid my cheap husband is going to say enough spending on IUI. It's not a lot of money between the two of us but he's always being money conscious. We'll see. I have it planned to try Clomid in July if I'm still not knocked up. Sigh.

Hey Ladies (again!) well I don't have cramps but the little bit of brown spotting is there. And I took a IC today & it was stark white. AF should be due tomorrow. I go in for bloods first thing in the morning for pregnancy test.

I am too going to go back on Maca & Red Raspberry Tincture. I went off EVERYTHIGN last month to just try NOTHING for once. So back to the protocol I used when I got pregnant in March. And the cut down of booze, keeping a healthy life style going.
I saw in my 'delete' box today that I would have been 14 weeks pregnant now had I not miscarried. :( I hate this....ugh.

Anyway trying to keep my head up. But I'm feeling fairly bummed out today. I'm just waiting for my period to start & move on with my fucking life. :) :) :)

Wow..ive missed to much in a day.. soo srry nat for whats goin on and try not to wprry..negative energy is a noo noo so try n stay positive. I had a weird cyst type lump under my arm last yr but it turned to b nothing and completely benign..I have my prayers for ya though for sure..how is everyone else doing? R we getting any bfps so far?? As far as me ...I have oed on cd 10-11 past three cycles and im on like cd 15 today and nada...no o, medium cervix..no cm and no pos opk..so I have nooo clue..feeling fatigued all wk, darn allergies got me..been stayin busy though..spendin time w the kiddos..baby has a fat ear! Weird reaction to skeeter bite so he on steroids..and my daughter has poison ivy..yuk..haha I have enrolled back in school for fall classes..one semester to complete my psychology degree! Yay...from there I plan to get my clc then get my license to be a childbirth educator. Im stoked! Havent seen much of the dh, he been wrkin soo much ot these days..welp enough about me..I am anxious to hear from all of u..:)

Hey Momma! NO bfp's here :(
Do you use OPKs??

I have a cyst, large one in my groin area. It seems to be fine but it some times freaks me out. These things happen.

Hey Nat, I'm so sorry to hear about Harry. But rest assured, he'll be OK :) You can't help but worrying of course, I know! Poor guy with the asthma. Did you notice some thing recently or it was just by chance that they caught some thing???

Nope not say I'm giving up after the summer. We have IUI this month & then July & if that July doesn't happen then we're back to see the RE in August. And then, I have no idea ladies. No clue what to do. We could continue IUI. I'm just afraid my cheap husband is going to say enough spending on IUI. It's not a lot of money between the two of us but he's always being money conscious. We'll see. I have it planned to try Clomid in July if I'm still not knocked up. Sigh.

Barb, if it came to it, would you consider IVF? thats the next step after IUI isnt it? besides clomid of course... I know its way too soon for that but I am just curious really. I feel like if I had to, I would do that. UGH

Hey Ladies (again!) well I don't have cramps but the little bit of brown spotting is there. And I took a IC today & it was stark white. AF should be due tomorrow. I go in for bloods first thing in the morning for pregnancy test.

I am too going to go back on Maca & Red Raspberry Tincture. I went off EVERYTHIGN last month to just try NOTHING for once. So back to the protocol I used when I got pregnant in March. And the cut down of booze, keeping a healthy life style going.
I saw in my 'delete' box today that I would have been 14 weeks pregnant now had I not miscarried. :( I hate this....ugh.

Anyway trying to keep my head up. But I'm feeling fairly bummed out today. I'm just waiting for my period to start & move on with my fucking life. :) :) :)

Barb I am sorry about the email re 14 weeks... that would be very difficult. Big hugs to you today. I think you have a good plan for next month. You can do it! :) Keep your head up best you can but we are all allowed to mope the day AF shows.... we have earned that right!

Thanks Meg!
Well the next step is trying Clomid. I've actually just emailed my husband saying I'd like to try Clomid this month rather than waiting. If that will help us then why wait???

The issue with IVF is price. We just can't afford 10-12K for a shot at IVF.
I wish we could but we can't. And I think I will get pregnant eventually some how. I hope.

Thanks Meg!
Well the next step is trying Clomid. I've actually just emailed my husband saying I'd like to try Clomid this month rather than waiting. If that will help us then why wait???

The issue with IVF is price. We just can't afford 10-12K for a shot at IVF.
I wish we could but we can't. And I think I will get pregnant eventually some how. I hope.

Hi Barb. I agree if you can start clomid now and it will help go for it! I know it it used to help some women ovulate but what else does it do? I'm going to google that lol. I think you will get pregnant too :) I know it!

As for the IVF I didn't realize it was that much. Most sites I've seen have said 5-7k but I'm sure it ranges as High as that..... Yikes! My cousin is an IVF baby and I think it took them 2 or 3 tries....

10 to 12 K an IVF...yep! Crazy right? Plus there are all the costs of the meds to consider, not just the proceedure. Insane. We have friends who did it - they did a bunch of months but they also had money from the proceeds of a sold house. So it made it easier.

Clomid helps woman ovulate who don't. And it stimulates more than one egg for a woman who does ovulate. So I would get stimulated to produce more than one egg per cycle. Usually it's 2 eggs that get released at one time. So it's sorta like twice the chance? Although the odds dont dramatically increase or anything.

My husband emailed me back that he is concerned with multiples. As per usual. LOL
DAMMIT.

HI Ladies,

I'm back from my blood test. I feel fine. I know it's negative & onto the next month.
We've decided to try Clomid this cycle. So crossing our fingers! And also that we don't have multiples LOL

How are you ladies doing?

XO

HI Ladies,

I'm back from my blood test. I feel fine. I know it's negative & onto the next month.
We've decided to try Clomid this cycle. So crossing our fingers! And also that we don't have multiples LOL

XO

Best of luck Barb - that is exciting trying something new in the mix.. :) Does DH have to give a new sperm sample every month for IUI?

Has AF started for you Barb?

I have my FX that you dont have multiples lol I have no idea what I would do ... not that I dont want two kids most likely but just not at the same time... I think I would not handle that well LOL. Some people are thrilled though..... I like to think I will start with one and see how that goes!

2nd day of OPK today... CD11 woot lol we need to get BD'ing havent since Sunday,,.,

HI Ladies,

XO

Best of luck Barb - that is exciting trying something new in the mix.. :) Does DH have to give a new sperm sample every month for IUI?

Has AF started for you Barb?

I have my FX that you dont have multiples lol I have no idea what I would do ... not that I dont want two kids most likely but just not at the same time... I think I would not handle that well LOL. Some people are thrilled though..... I like to think I will start with one and see how that goes!

2nd day of OPK today... CD11 woot lol we need to get BD'ing havent since Sunday,,.,

Good luck! But twins would be sweet....one of each....:happydance: OPK here positive too and we're busy BD'ing. Temps are that high so not sure what's up but doing it anyways! Good luck to all!

Hi ladies...
Ding dong the witch is here....:(
I knew it was to bee tho...so on with cd 1 ....

Chlomid barbs...that sounds like a good plan....:thumbup:
I read that it can be a problem with cm tho...is there anything you can do to combat that extra lack of it...I read about robustine (not sure if its spelt like that lol)
Are you allowed to take that with iui? The robustine ?

How about af ? Are you cd1 yet....:)

Re:multiples....a dream come true but double trouble eh lol....
TOTALLY understand that he he heee....

How is everyone today ladies....
Chere good luck with the bd ing
And you meg...:)

Well I know I said I wouldn't but I did it....ic ordered my NEW Ic's.....
I read up about the really good ones this time and researched the history from customers before I bought them....
It seems (so far) I have hot good one this time...:happydance:
I'm going to take them to my mums and arrange a date once I know I have ovulated and then collect them around 9dpo...sounds like a good plan...woohoo...

So I have been to the sil today...Harry had a play in the pool as it is sweltering here...had a lovely lunch with her and sat in the sun...nice afternoon really..:)

Well ladies I hope you are all well and happy....good luck with the bloods barbs...I hope your ok :)

Hi ladies,

I have spent the last 2 days reading through EVERY SINGLE one of the posts in this thread from way back in 2012. I feel like I know you all just from reading :)

I wanted to introduce myself...my husband and I are TTC/not preventing. I use the My Days app to track my cycles, so think we BD on the day I supposedly ovulated -- not sure! Today would hypothetically by 9 DPO and I got a BFN this morning with a First Response test.

Hope everyone has some good luck and gets their positives soon :)

Hi ladies,

I have spent the last 2 days reading through EVERY SINGLE one of the posts in this thread from way back in 2012. I feel like I know you all just from reading :)

I wanted to introduce myself...my husband and I are TTC/not preventing. I use the My Days app to track my cycles, so think we BD on the day I supposedly ovulated -- not sure! Today would hypothetically by 9 DPO and I got a BFN this morning with a First Response test.

Hi there sticky bean...welcome love..:flower:

Your as bad as me reading all that lol...
I'd say don't lose hope yet with the testing love it's still very early love ok..:thumbup:

So how long have you ttc for? ...do you opk?
Temp? Tell us some more about yourself/what's your story... :flower:

Good luck with your cycle sticky..lots of baby dust to you..:flower:

Hi Ladies,

The test was negative. But I knew it would be so it's OK.
I still haven't had my period. I'm so ready for it already. GAWD!
I'm still just spotting. When I go in for my Day 3 I will also talk to them about my early spotting this month & see if they suggest trying progesterone.

Nat, sounds like a lovely day! Maybe we can be cycle buddies. I still have time to get my period today. I just really want to get the show on the road. Plus it's lining for IUI to happen the week we move but the longer that goes on, the closer it comes to our Ottawa trip & I don't want to miss a day!!!

Meg, good luck & have fun BDing :) :) :)
As for semen collection, it's a new one every morning the day of the IUI. It is fresh :) So we have to be at the clinic with in 1 hour! Hubby doesn't like using their rooms lol

No thanks - no multiples. I'm going to do the lowest dose of Clomid, 50mg so that my chances of multiples are that much lower. If I end up with like 5 eggs we'll have to abandon ship. We can't afford that & it's also physically difficult. Would be at risk for preterm babies & I can't go through that risk again. No way. Anyway lets hope it all works out, eh? :)

XO

Hi ladies,

Welcome! Wow, you read it all?! I'm impressed. That's awesome :)
I am with Nat on this, how long have you been trying? Is this your first?

(Trying to join more threads to keep me occupied) hello ladies :) im at 12dpo with a negative cheapy this morning that turned into an evap. My cycles are crazy (havent had a period since march.) Going to make a doctors appt to see whats up. We have been ntnp for about 9 months now :)

So.... I have a question.... If I had ewcm 2 days ago...... Which I assume was due to ovulation..... Is it possible that I could have ovulated a few days later?? When do y'all normally get ewcm?? Hahaha guess I decided to hold out hope for this month even though I wasn't around hubby when I had the ewcm.... We did bd last night though... So just maybe...just maybe I still have a reason to drive myself bonkers this month and still poas!! Lol opinions please!!

Edit: warning way tmi!! Lol
So I just checked my cm.... And it was stretchy... That's good right?? Like I should be ovulating?? Do u still get that after ovulation???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->