6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Not to mention my bbs have been sore which usually happens after ov?!?! What the heck??

:flower: hey crazy :)

Wow ok so we all go out of sinque a little sometimes....are you eating or exercising any differently of recent?
Don't worry if not but it has been known to throw us off a little.

So it sounds to me like you have ovulated love...the cm may be some "late" stuff that's all.....and the bd-ing sounds good to me :thumbup:
Try not to let it worry you love.:flower:
Welcome to the tww...not that I'm in yet lol...got about another 10 or so days to go yet.lol

Good luck crazy :thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Thanks Nat!! Not doing anything different... My face is also very broke out... Ugh... So u do think if I ov today with the pains the bding that I did still might work out?? I could have swore it happened the other day... But by the pains I would have to change it to today

Thanks Nat!! Not doing anything different... My face is also very broke out... Ugh... So u do think if I ov today with the pains the bding that I did still might work out?? I could have swore it happened the other day... But by the pains I would have to change it to today

Ok this could swing one way or the the other :wacko:

Normally I would say that the "brake out "could mean a second eastrogen surge...but if your going to go by the pains of today then it could be that it's happening now...the o.

The MOST important time to bd is the 4/5 days leading up to ovulation as It can take up to 36 hrs for them spermys to travel to there destination...the ones that make it befor can "hang" around for eggy ...:thumbup:
So I think you'll be ok there crazy :thumbup:
If you think you ARE o'ing today it's ok...
How long is you cycle again?
Sorry it's ALOT to remember sometimes lol :wacko:
If you are going to go by today with the o pains I would call Sunday 1dpo...if not and you go with the other day then I would say your 1dpo today...:thumbup:
Lol hope this helps love:flower:

Ah Gorgeous Ladies! I've got a fundraiser to run to (dear friend is rowing across the pacific ocean one year from today in a HUGE race!). I may be a little MIA....but I be back xox

Thank you so much.... So far since having mirena removed my cycles have been 26, 28, & 24 days long... All over the darn place! Ok.... So if I will still poas this month lol!! Thank you so much for all of your help!!

Hi ladies. Today is CD 14 for me. I will take my next OPK soon and let you know if it's positive yet,

We BD this morning and tmi But I noticed that it was super slippery and when I checked afterwords I noticed that I had ewcm. I don't notice that very often and certainly not the BDing part. I wonder if the infection was blocking all of my good quality CM.

Hi ladies. Today is CD 14 for me. I will take my next OPK soon and let you know if it's positive yet,

We BD this morning and tmi But I noticed that it was super slippery and when I checked afterwords I noticed that I had ewcm. I don't notice that very often and certainly not the BDing part. I wonder if the infection was blocking all of my good quality CM.

Awe meg this is excellent news :happydance:
Yaye can't wait to see your positive opks tonight...fx :flower:

Good Morning Beautiful (everyone). Just entered todays temp in Ovufriend and lo and behold, got crosshairs, says O'd on June 5th. We BD'd alot this week so hopefully got some in at right time. A girl can hope. I have to catch up on so many posts. I tend to skim in my excitement to read it all and then have to go back. I did see that Nat, you've had cervical cancer? My god woman, you truly are a survivor. I knew strong but...I'm so happy to know all of you, if only for a short time so far, I'm learning tons and it feels great to share.

Meg good to hear about EWCM! I'm still learning about that part of charting, the cervix, the CM etc, but I know that's a good one to find :) and hope this is the one for you....

Now coffee....

Hey ladies! Just checking in. Taking a break from packing to watch Dawson's Creek :)
Meg, that's wonderful news about ewcm!!! I hope your infection is all that's been hding you back. Fingers crossed. Did your OPK turn positive???

I went in to the clinic this morning. All looks great & have started Clomid today. 5 days of pills. I feel normal so far. No side effects. Hope it keeps up.

Goes everyone else doing this weekend?
I have more moving/packing to do.

Hey ladies! Just checking in. Taking a break from packing to watch Dawson's Creek :)
Meg, that's wonderful news about ewcm!!! I hope your infection is all that's been hding you back. Fingers crossed. Did your OPK turn positive???

I went in to the clinic this morning. All looks great & have started Clomid today. 5 days of pills. I feel normal so far. No side effects. Hope it keeps up.

Hey barbs good news that everything looks great at the clinic.:flower:how's day 2 of the clomid? I hope it's good.
How's t he packing coming along too? Hope that's going well.

Well I'm on cd5 here today...got all my NEW. Ic's yesterday...I tested one lol just to see how it behaved when I KNOW. I'm not preggers - happy with it so far.:thumbup:
Should be starting my opks on thurs/fri...I hope I don't ovulate an earlier than last cycle...
Not feeling much about this cycle so far- apart from the overwhelming thought that its just GOT to work this time...I really think that next cycle will be very pressurising it being our last one before we see our gp.fx...

Can't wait to ask her what help we can get concerning iui...I wonder :wacko:

Just sat here watching the Canadian gran prix ...formula 1 ...

Well hope your ok barbs...:flower:

Hi meg how's your opks coming along love...good I hope.:flower:

Chere- how's the fundraising too...I hope your having some good fun.:thumbup:

Crazy any news with your recent o pains and cm? Do you know for sure what's happening yet.:flower:

Momma- how about you? Are you ok love. :thumbup:

Well ladies hope your all having a good day...

Hi meg how's your opks coming along love...good I hope.:flower:

Chere- how's the fundraising too...I hope your having some good fun.:thumbup:

Crazy any news with your recent o pains and cm? Do you know for sure what's happening yet.:flower:

Momma- how about you? Are you ok love. :thumbup:

Well ladies hope your all having a good day...

Hey Nat!!! No idea!! Had the cramps yesterday as well... But definitely not fertile cm..... I have no idea..... I am just going to assume I ovulated between cd 10-15..... Hahahaha quite the difference... But that is when I had the fertile cm and then the latter was the ov type cramps.... My tests will be here on the 13th... So I will probably start testing then just for shits and giggles only because I have no idea what is up..... My chest has been real hot for the past few days... My face is clearing up now.... So this makes me think that ov has passed...

Haha, Nat....I didn't know Canada had a Grand Prix! Shows how much attention I pay eh? I just entered todays temp, and it changed ovulation day to June 6th now, we're still covered cause BD'd alot last week lol...birthday party today for 4 year old godson, gorgeous little blondie. Wow....Now this may be a silly question all, but what is Clomid for?

Haha, Nat....I didn't know Canada had a Grand Prix! Shows how much attention I pay eh? I just entered todays temp, and it changed ovulation day to June 6th now, we're still covered cause BD'd alot last week lol...birthday party today for 4 year old godson, gorgeous little blondie. Wow....Now this may be a silly question all, but what is Clomid for?

Wow sounds like you did good love :happydance:

Not a silly question :hugs:......from what I have learnt- clomid is used for the first 5 days or so of cycle...it's to induce ovulation...altho I think I read it can produce more eggs the higher the dose...but the higher the dose the less fertile and less cm ...there are other things to combat this tho...

Re: Canadian f1....lol me too I didn't know till today lol...
I've watched it all my life and never realised ha ha haaa....

:happydance:Yaye your 4dpo today then...so not long till poas lol...
Got my fingers tightly crossed for you chere.:thumbup: :flower:

Righty oh must get my butt to bed lol...got docters in the morning so have an earlie start...ugh...love to see the sun come up -NOT ha ha ha...

Fundraising going well, I'm not super active in it I more "support" my dear friend in this dream of hers to row across the pacific ocean. I'm so proud of her! They have awhile to go in raising funds so all is good! I guess I'm 3 DPO and now the wait. I still never did buy the POAS cheapies lol. I know I'll regret it but money tight, trying to save and oh shoot, I'll regret it! Next cycle I will, yes! How everyone else doing? I'm working at 7 am tomorrow so almost time to crash- and the sun is still up!

Hi Ladies!

Hope you all had a great weekend :)

I got my positive OPK on Saturday woo hooo... so it shouldnt be a long cycle.

And then yesterday, Sunday, I got a blarrrrring positive OPK... but if we go by the first positive I am 1DPO today! :) The dreaded wait begins...

But I must say it was the most postiive OPK I have ever had...

We BD Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday , Sunday so I am covered and now its up to the 2WW to decide.... we shall see. Not feeling overly positive because of the antibiotics etc but we will see

Barbs hope you did well on the packing and that day 2 of clomid is going well! :)

Nat I see those IC came in... now lock them up for a couple weeks haha!!

Chere I am not far behind you.. best of luck xx

Hey barbs good news that everything looks great at the clinic.:flower:how's day 2 of the clomid? I hope it's good.
How's t he packing coming along too? Hope that's going well.

Well I'm on cd5 here today...got all my NEW. Ic's yesterday...I tested one lol just to see how it behaved when I KNOW. I'm not preggers - happy with it so far.:thumbup:
Should be starting my opks on thurs/fri...I hope I don't ovulate an earlier than last cycle...
Not feeling much about this cycle so far- apart from the overwhelming thought that its just GOT to work this time...I really think that next cycle will be very pressurising it being our last one before we see our gp.fx...

Can't wait to ask her what help we can get concerning iui...I wonder :wacko:

Just sat here watching the Canadian gran prix ...formula 1 ...

Well hope your ok barbs...:flower:

Hey Hun!

Day 3 on Clomid & I feel great. No side effects yet. And I hope it stays that way.
LOL you tested your IC eh? :) Funny girl.
I hope this month happens for you. I'm crossing my fingers. I hope we all get our bfp's this month FX

My packing went well on Saturday but did very little yesterday. I had a bunch of other things to do though. I'll be packing tonight when I get home for sure. The house feels like a disaster!!!!:dohh:

Good day all! Seems like everyone is movin right along. As for me. Idk af is due in less than a wk but never got a pos opk nor ewcm..no o cramps at any point and cervix has never changed positiion..im just curious if af will still come on time. Been hearing that af is usually shorter and lughter during an annovulatory cycle so I guess we seen what happens..well actually im on cd 20 so af will b showing in 6-7 days. Ugghh..so now I wait. Weird bein cd 20..I shld b 10dpo if I wld have oed as usual.

HI Chere - your fundraising sounds interesting. That's a long way for your friend to row, holy cow! Clomid either makes you ovulate (if you don't on your own) or produces more than 1 follicle to increase chances of conception. I am doing it for the later. I just hope I don't have too many follicles.

Meg, So glad you got your positive OPK! Welcome to TWW :) So exciting! Sounds to me like you got a lot of BD in there & now it's just up to chance. I really do hope that your antibiotics cleared up your infection & it will help. FX
You had a lot of EWCM too right??? Do you still have IC left? You planning to test in a week's time?

Nat, how are you doing? Hanging in there? I'm right behind you :)
Very boring this part of the TWW eh? GAH!

Good day all! Seems like everyone is movin right along. As for me. Idk af is due in less than a wk but never got a pos opk nor ewcm..no o cramps at any point and cervix has never changed positiion..im just curious if af will still come on time. Been hearing that af is usually shorter and lughter during an annovulatory cycle so I guess we seen what happens..well actually im on cd 20 so af will b showing in 6-7 days. Ugghh..so now I wait. Weird bein cd 20..I shld b 10dpo if I wld have oed as usual.

hey momma, do you usually have an anovulatory or you're just thinking this is what's happened this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->