6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hahah ya a few other girls on another thread are like 'its not about you, test for us!' Lol we'll see, I'm in bed and the thought of getting up and goin to the store in this rainy weather is not appealing, and my FMU is long gone lol excuses excuses I know ;)

Hahahaha I love that.."it's not about you it's about us!" That is great!! I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to move if it were raining here... I call cloudy rainy weather the perfect lazy weather!! Too bad we hardly see it here!! But... I still think you should go and test!! Haha

Hahah ya I might yet, not much to do on a cloudy day, might experiment with poas I've heard ppl have tried it with diluted blood, I constantly bring extra lancets for blood sugar monitoring home from work so i might try that too... esp with a short-ish lp...oh the things a nurse empties from her scrubs... Lol tape scissors, gauze lol ill keep you girls updated if I go out!

I hear you girls... I am actually usually really food about testing and dont! But once in awhile if I think I have symptoms in a cycle I will.... I got 10 IC with my OPK last month though so I have 8 at home - it will be hard not to test early with them lying around. Normally I can avoid it because I am way too cheap to spend $15-20 on a test...

Ya I'm pretty cheap when it comes to that too, last cycle literally an hour after paying the spotting started, I don't know why I peed on them anyways, coulda used em now!

Awwwwe girls you make me wanna test SOOOOO bad lol....I'm like -7 dpo pmsl....
Shits and giggles comes to mind ha ha ha

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Ladies! Just checking in for a bit. I'm so busy at work today/this week getting ready for my week off.

I am doing OK. The Clomid is causing me hot flashes on/off all day & a bit of irritability. So much fun, isn't it? I now have a small taste of Menopause. Not fun.

Hope you ladies are doing well too xoxoxox

Lol I'm not getting them...I got a small advert across the top and the bottom....ahhh now is said it its going to happen lol

Hi ladies...:)

Well I have had a right old weekend of it.
Went for a wee and there was lts of blood!- I weed blood!
It didn't hurt or anything but I did have a few aches here and the in my kidneys and tummy...
Didn't go hospital (altho I know I should of )
But I have been to the docters today...urine test was negative for infection but defo found blood...I am being monitored for a 2/3 days ...I have to drink TONNS of water and see how I go...if the blood is still present the doc will take it from there.
Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

Yep hanging in there barbs...starting opks on thurs/fri...watching cm...
Temp dropped REAL low this morning tho.- I figure this could be a sign that eastrogen is very high??? Good news for o I think.lol
Great news your clomid is giving you no side affects...Yaye :thumbup:
So are you cd 3 ?

Yaye :happydance: meg that's brilliant news about your opk...and it looks like you did real good with the bd-ing too...
My fx,toes crossed legs hair lol for you...

Momma- I'm sorry your having a anovulatry cycle :(
I hope it all works out good for you in the end.:hugs:

Chere...good luck with the tww...got my fx for you here.:thumbup:

Crazy...what dpo are you know love? :)

Hey Nat,

Wow sorry to hear about the bloody pee. I hope you're OK. Best to always check out with a doctor when things like this happen. You have to. Esp. with your weak kidneys. Which are getting better????
You poor thing - you just need some thing positive to happen already!
How about............a bfp?! :)

Yep I'm CD5 & I took pill 3/5 and still feeling really good. I'm glad for that. I usually get side effects if there are any :p

I hope you OPK turns positive this weekend! FX!!!! XOXOXO
Gawsh barbs your sooo right I really need something positive to happen...I am SICK of this one thing after another crap happening...

As for my kidneys I have felt great with them...I get the odd twinge here and there and sometimes an ache but far from the excruciating pain it can cause.
I even went as far as asking the doc if all the new pills I have self subscribed has anything to do with it...it was quite funny giving him the low down...
I started listing off what I took...and when I looked up from my counting on my fingers what I was taking his face was a picture...too funny....but he was very impressed how determined I am...
He then went on to reassure me that they are all FINE to take and NONE of them can hurt...just as long as I don't take very very high amounts of b6...

You know barbs I am feeling pretty excited for you and dh this cycle...the clomid is exciting...
Yaye we are the same cd5 so far...I'm not expecting to o till at least Sunday tho...
I wonder what happens there this time...I got this gut feeling you may o earlier...don't know why maybe the clomid.:flower:
Who knows lol

Well hope that packing goes well for you tonight barbs...nightmare houses...know how that feels all to recent...I emptied my loft...it was crazy..lol
But once it's started you can't go back can you lol...
I itched for a week...all the fiber glass insulation everywhere...I was like a mad crazy lady with the Hoover and then the steam mop around the house trying to make sure there was nothing left hanging around lol...glad you haven't got that to deal with aswell....:flower:

You take care ok :flower:

BIG FAT EDIT:..... Ha hah hahaaaaaa I'm cd6 not 5 ....I can't count now ha ha haaaa.oh what's a day between friends lol

Hey Hun,

I'm glad that you checked out OK. And funny about telling the doc all the pills you're popping LOL. I think I would be mildly embarrassed.

Our packing is under way & almost done but its wretched. And I'm sure moving in/unpacking isn't going to be brilliant either but at least the hard part will be over. Sounds like you had fun clean up - not!!!
We don't have anything major to do thankfully!!

And thanks for feeling positive for us. Clomid does bring a new element to this. It makes me a bit more hopeful. But every day I feel different. Yesterday I had a true moment of feeling what it may be like not to conceive again & it's scary. I just hope this works out for us. I don't want to wait years & years & years & then it happen some time in the distant future. I want it now. Why can't it be now?! I hope Clomid helps us.

Awe barbs I know how that feels that sudden feeling you get....I have to stop myself from going into a full on panic attack sometimes....it's horrid...I try to keep my mind busy when I start to feel like that...like earlier i picked up the iPad and played words with friend with my brother...befor I knew it I was having alittle fun again...

I am feeling really hopefull for you barbs....:flower:

:blush: I was imbarressed to mention all that to the doctor lol....but I had to ask as I was worried something might have been a problem...I would have been Able to narrow it down as I was fine with my meds list and then I last week I started zinc and b complex and vit c...so I was worried it could have been one of them....but it turns out it was fine with the pills.lol
Altho I was imbarressed he looked very impressed...lol

Ugh hot flushes....not good i hope they subside .....it hate them wth a passion....you can feel it creeping up and then BANG a brick wall of heat...unescapable untill Mother Nature desides enoughs enough....
Horrible horrible feeling. I do hope that it stops for you barbs.:flower:
Try and breathe through it love .:)

So when do you go in for the actual process?....oh yeah I remember they monitor the egg health and size and then give you the trigger right?

Ii went on zita wests website last night and I learnt quite a bit about how they test for infertility now....very thourough these days...re assuring.
Well I guess I shall be asking my lovely doctor for all that in August....I soo wish I could just skip that month this year I am DREADING it...the whole August thing is getting closer and closer and ii really do not want to go there...I may even ask if I can bring my apt forward so I can rest a little easier with the whole process of my due date approaching...it's going to be real tough I know it....
I'm trying to keep my head up high and be strong but sometimes it's easier said than done.
And althoe I love Kate Middleton I am dreading her baby announcement....ill be over the moon for her but I know we had a close date so it's going to hurt like f&@!k

Ok enough of my crap lol....got my fingers major crossed here for you :flower:
I'm starting my opks on Thursday...but I hope I don't o too early again lol...

You take care love ok...:)

Ladies, just a quick update, I caved and stopped by the dollarama just to appease all the bnb'ers and i think I got a faint one, I'm not trusting it yet but frer in morn probably if my temp stays up

Ladies, just a quick update, I caved and stopped by the dollarama just to appease all the bnb'ers and i think I got a faint one, I'm not trusting it yet but frer in morn probably if my temp stays up

How exciting!!! Hopefully a FRER will prove to you in the morning. Can't wait to see that test! Keeping fingers crossed for you and of course every other wonderful lady in here. :thumbup:

Awe lil flu so exciting....pls post your tests in the morning we'd love to see them...
Yaye im so happy right now I hope this it for you...:happydance:

Ya it might just be a terrible evap, someone posted a similar one to mine and ended up being neg on another brand. Oh well, time will tell!

How exciting!!! Hopefully a FRER will prove to you in the morning. Can't wait to see that test! Keeping fingers crossed for you and of course every other wonderful lady in here. :thumbup:

EXCITING!!! Keep us posted. Too early for me to test and besides, I never bought any cheapies lol....but....I had no idea Dollarama sold them! Oh dear. :wacko:

I just got home awhile back and had a super shit day. Received notice my clinic will be closing it's doors in September so out of a job. Out of the blue. I'm reeling. In shock. I love our clients, my co-workers, going to work every day...so bloody sad and what crap timing. Maybe I will be preg by then and if so, no EI payments...but aside from that my life has now got to change. A major change and I'm not ready to lose this. I have to absorb it and calm down. Its out of my control right? Time for a new chapter. Good luck to all, I'll keep reading, I just may not be posting much over next few days as I talk this through with family and co-workers. much love:kiss:

Thanks for your reply, that's terrible news about your job. What do you do? You'll get through it I'm sure if you're having trouble you know you can turn to bnb

Thanks for your reply, that's terrible news about your job. What do you do? You'll get through it I'm sure if you're having trouble you know you can turn to bnb

I work in Animal Health. Clinic that's been a neighborhood landmark for 60+ years is shutting its doors despite solid revenue and a client base. It's a shame. Owned by HUGE corporation based in US and Calgary.....need I say more? Devastating for community. We have 8 docs, never turn away an emergency and get tons of referrals a day from local clinics. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->