6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hi ladies...:)

Well I have had a right old weekend of it.
Went for a wee and there was lts of blood!- I weed blood!
It didn't hurt or anything but I did have a few aches here and the in my kidneys and tummy...
Didn't go hospital (altho I know I should of )
But I have been to the docters today...urine test was negative for infection but defo found blood...I am being monitored for a 2/3 days ...I have to drink TONNS of water and see how I go...if the blood is still present the doc will take it from there.
Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

Yep hanging in there barbs...starting opks on thurs/fri...watching cm...
Temp dropped REAL low this morning tho.- I figure this could be a sign that eastrogen is very high??? Good news for o I think.lol
Great news your clomid is giving you no side affects...Yaye :thumbup:
So are you cd 3 ?

Yaye :happydance: meg that's brilliant news about your opk...and it looks like you did real good with the bd-ing too...
My fx,toes crossed legs hair lol for you...

Momma- I'm sorry your having a anovulatry cycle :(
I hope it all works out good for you in the end.:hugs:

Chere...good luck with the tww...got my fx for you here.:thumbup:

Crazy...what dpo are you know love? :)

:) :) :) xxx

HI Chere - your fundraising sounds interesting. That's a long way for your friend to row, holy cow! Clomid either makes you ovulate (if you don't on your own) or produces more than 1 follicle to increase chances of conception. I am doing it for the later. I just hope I don't have too many follicles.

Meg, So glad you got your positive OPK! Welcome to TWW :) So exciting! Sounds to me like you got a lot of BD in there & now it's just up to chance. I really do hope that your antibiotics cleared up your infection & it will help. FX
You had a lot of EWCM too right??? Do you still have IC left? You planning to test in a week's time?

Nat, how are you doing? Hanging in there? I'm right behind you :)
Very boring this part of the TWW eh? GAH!

Yep just up to chance is right.... I hope it happens in the next few months that would be so ideal. (isnt it always though??? LOL)

I only noticed the EWCM that one day but yes it was there and it was stretchy and a fair amount - I didnt check after that so I really dont know but (TMI) BD'ing felt extremely lubricated that day and I have never noticed it like that before. Even DH commented... thats why I think it was EWCM and not seminal fluid.... it was totally clear and stretchy too. So we will see!

I have IC yeah - I only have used 2 out of my 10 I think... I dont know how early I should be testing but I would think not before next Wed which is 10DPO? Easier said than done lol

Went for a wee and there was lts of blood!- I weed urine!
It didn't hurt or anything but I did have a few aches here and the in my kidneys and tummy...
But I have been to the docters today...urine test was negative for infection but defo found blood...I am being monitored for a 2/3 days ...I have to drink TONNS of water and see how I go...if the blood is still present the doc will take it from there.
Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

Temp dropped REAL low this morning tho.- I figure this could be a sign that eastrogen is very high??? Good news for o I think.lol
So are you cd 3 ?

Yaye :happydance: meg that's brilliant news about your opk...and it looks like you did real good with the bd-ing too...

Nat I really hope its not serious... I am glad you went to the doc and they are monitoring you... rest up and drink all the water you can find lol.... I really hope you get well quickly. :hugs:

Went for a wee and there was lts of blood!- I weed urine!
Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

So are you cd 3 ?

Hopefully drinking a lot of water will help!! Good to hear there is no infection... Maybe it is dehydration??
Gosh I wish I knew how many dpo I really was! Haha always so confusing... I will be buying opks this next cycle... Should have done it this cycle... If we go by my last cycle which was 24 days long.... If this cycle is the same I should have o'd around cd 12.. Which is when I had the fertile cm..... If we go by the cramps I had which were cd 14&15& a few yesterday....then I am just past ov.... Hahaha I am so confused and really have no idea.... I know that I have had creamy cm.. Not fertile since the cramps started..... I plan on testing when the tests come in no matter what dpo I am since I don't know.. Until af!! Hahaha that could mean a lot of peeing

HI Chere - your fundraising sounds interesting. That's a long way for your friend to row, holy cow! Clomid either makes you ovulate (if you don't on your own) or produces more than 1 follicle to increase chances of conception. I am doing it for the later. I just hope I don't have too many follicles.

Meg, So glad you got your positive OPK! Welcome to TWW :) So exciting! Sounds to me like you got a lot of BD in there & now it's just up to chance. I really do hope that your antibiotics cleared up your infection & it will help. FX
You had a lot of EWCM too right??? Do you still have IC left? You planning to test in a week's time?

Yep just up to chance is right.... I hope it happens in the next few months that would be so ideal. (isnt it always though??? LOL)

I only noticed the EWCM that one day but yes it was there and it was stretchy and a fair amount - I didnt check after that so I really dont know but (TMI) BD'ing felt extremely lubricated that day and I have never noticed it like that before. Even DH commented... thats why I think it was EWCM and not seminal fluid.... it was totally clear and stretchy too. So we will see!

I have IC yeah - I only have used 2 out of my 10 I think... I dont know how early I should be testing but I would think not before next Wed which is 10DPO? Easier said than done lol

The EWCM is a great sign. It's very fertile CM. Do you have it every month or the first time you noticed it? It may be b/c you cleared up your infection.
Yep EWCM is very stretchy & clear. Not like semen which is stretchy too but breaks & cloudy. I think you're right :)

I think the best time to test is after you've missed your period :)
NOT!!!! I think 10dpo the EARLIEST but honestly 11dpo is probably better.
But who am I to talk? I ordered 50 IC so I won't run out this time lmfao.
Oh god you know, I just hope I don't end up with twins. 6.8-10% chance but you know my odds with things aren't in my favor. EEEEP! I can't wait to find out how many follicles. You know it can back fire & too many & end up having to fore-go the IUI. I just hope I am the "norm". It's only 50mg of Clomid after all.

The EWCM is a great sign. It's very fertile CM. Do you have it every month or the first time you noticed it? It may be b/c you cleared up your infection.
Yep EWCM is very stretchy & clear. Not like semen which is stretchy too but breaks & cloudy. I think you're right :)

Oh god you know, I just hope I don't end up with twins. 6.8-10% chance but you know my odds with things aren't in my favor. EEEEP! I can't wait to find out how many follicles. You know it can back fire & too many & end up having to fore-go the IUI. I just hope I am the "norm". It's only 50mg of Clomid after all.

LMAO I laughed out loud at that "NOT!!" - too funny.... I hope I am right too!

As for your follicles... what does that mean!!! LOL... sorry I dont know this lingo just yet... is that what tells you how many eggies will hatch haha

I hope you dont have twins either... last night I was telling my sister in law all about this stuff and she said two of her friends went to my clinic and got pregnant... then she said Oh I hope you have twins and I almost smacked her

Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

So are you cd 3 ?

Hey Nat,

Wow sorry to hear about the bloody pee. I hope you're OK. Best to always check out with a doctor when things like this happen. You have to. Esp. with your weak kidneys. Which are getting better????
You poor thing - you just need some thing positive to happen already!
How about............a bfp?! :)

Yep I'm CD5 & I took pill 3/5 and still feeling really good. I'm glad for that. I usually get side effects if there are any :p

I hope you OPK turns positive this weekend! FX!!!! XOXOXO

LMAO I laughed out loud at that "NOT!!" - too funny.... I hope I am right too!

As for your follicles... what does that mean!!! LOL... sorry I dont know this lingo just yet... is that what tells you how many eggies will hatch haha

I hope you dont have twins either... last night I was telling my sister in law all about this stuff and she said two of her friends went to my clinic and got pregnant... then she said Oh I hope you have twins and I almost smacked her

LOL You know, some times you have to poke fun at us right? Not make it so freakin' serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yes, follicles are eggies :) And yes I want to know how many will "hatch". So 1 gets released per month right? And with Clomid I'll have multiples that will release from my ovary at the same time. So I hope it's no more than 2-3.

I can't have twins. My husband would literarily have a heart attack if it ended up in twins. I'd be so worried for him LOL We can't afford twins. But it's such a low, low chance.

Ugh...what now eh! Lol

I feel fine tho!

So are you cd 3 ?

Hey Nat,

Wow sorry to hear about the bloody pee. I hope you're OK. Best to always check out with a doctor when things like this happen. You have to. Esp. with your weak kidneys. Which are getting better????
You poor thing - you just need some thing positive to happen already!
How about............a bfp?! :)

Yep I'm CD5 & I took pill 3/5 and still feeling really good. I'm glad for that. I usually get side effects if there are any :p

I hope you OPK turns positive this weekend! FX!!!! XOXOXO
Gawsh barbs your sooo right I really need something positive to happen...I am SICK of this one thing after another crap happening...

As for my kidneys I have felt great with them...I get the odd twinge here and there and sometimes an ache but far from the excruciating pain it can cause.
I even went as far as asking the doc if all the new pills I have self subscribed has anything to do with it...it was quite funny giving him the low down...
I started listing off what I took...and when I looked up from my counting on my fingers what I was taking his face was a picture...too funny....but he was very impressed how determined I am...
He then went on to reassure me that they are all FINE to take and NONE of them can hurt...just as long as I don't take very very high amounts of b6...

You know barbs I am feeling pretty excited for you and dh this cycle...the clomid is exciting...
Yaye we are the same cd5 so far...I'm not expecting to o till at least Sunday tho...
I wonder what happens there this time...I got this gut feeling you may o earlier...don't know why maybe the clomid.:flower:
Who knows lol

Well hope that packing goes well for you tonight barbs...nightmare houses...know how that feels all to recent...I emptied my loft...it was crazy..lol
But once it's started you can't go back can you lol...
I itched for a week...all the fiber glass insulation everywhere...I was like a mad crazy lady with the Hoover and then the steam mop around the house trying to make sure there was nothing left hanging around lol...glad you haven't got that to deal with aswell....:flower:

You take care ok :flower:

BIG FAT EDIT:..... Ha hah hahaaaaaa I'm cd6 not 5 ....I can't count now ha ha haaaa.oh what's a day between friends lol

Ugh Nat, hate any kind of bladder/kidney type issues cause drinking all that water is such a pain! But it does help to flush and heal. But all that peeing lol! Yeah TWW....sigh....

He he heee...just watched a film on my sky -called 30 seconds or less...too funny...
about to watch storage 24 ...having a late night movie night in on the sofa...drinking as much water as humanly possible...feel like my tummy is about to burst...lol ugh sooo bloated- not nice.
What takes a movie 90minutes it's taking like three hrs lol bc I have to pause and keep running to the loo for a wee....lol

Ok ladies I'm sooo depressed I'm all out of chocolate...boooooo lol

Hope everybody's having a great night me petals....:flower:

OH MY GOD. Is anyone else being driven crazy by this colgate ad?? I don't know if everyone is getting it but takes up whole screen and keeps popping up out of the blue. I used to be able to minimize it and now it just keeps coming back. Seriously driving me batty.

I don't envy you Nat, all that drinking 'n peeing! But now I want chocolate too....when what I should be doing is getting out exercising! Oh poo!

Hahah nope, I always access from my phone no ads really!

I've still been stalking this thread! You ladies are wonderful! Keep flushing that water through Nat and hope it improves! Otherwise I'm so excited to see all your cycles play out its looking really good with all this positive stuff!

OH MY GOD. Is anyone else being driven crazy by this colgate ad?? I don't know if everyone is getting it but takes up whole screen and keeps popping up out of the blue. I used to be able to minimize it and now it just keeps coming back. Seriously driving me batty.

I don't envy you Nat, all that drinking 'n peeing! But now I want chocolate too....when what I should be doing is getting out exercising! Oh poo!

Yes Chere omg its so annoying I mean don't get me wrong I like Kelly Ripa but I dont need to see her smiling face every 2 minutes... I hope they fix it~~~!!

Hahah nope, I always access from my phone no ads really!

I've still been stalking this thread! You ladies are wonderful! Keep flushing that water through Nat and hope it improves! Otherwise I'm so excited to see all your cycles play out its looking really good with all this positive stuff!

Thanks OutLilFlu! Where are you at in your cycle? How are you doing?

Morning Ladies..

2DPO not much to report around here for the next 9 or 10 days lol... boringggggg

Looking to be a nice day today though maybe I will have lunch outside in the sun

Hey hey ladies!! So I am so obsessed with poas right now that I dreamed about it last night! Hahahahaha funny stuff... never had a dream like that before!! They were all positive in my dream..... maybe that could be a sign! Lol supposed to be 103 temp around here today.. so I am taking the kids to a water park!! Fun fun!

Ooo crazy! Those dreams are good signs!! Lol I'm 11 dpo today, pretty much expecting AF tomorrow, for some reason I'm convinced I'm out so I haven't tested at all, don't know what else to say, just one of those feelings! I might cave to peer pressure but I hate wasting $ and feelings on :bfn:s

Ooo crazy! Those dreams are good signs!! Lol I'm 11 dpo today, pretty much expecting AF tomorrow, for some reason I'm convinced I'm out so I haven't tested at all, don't know what else to say, just one of those feelings! I might cave to peer pressure but I hate wasting $ and feelings on :bfn:s

Well I am the girl to peer pressure you!!! Test!!!!! Ahhhhh such self control to wait this long!!!! Sometimes when you feel out the most is when you have the best chance!! ;) I can't wait for my tests to come in so I can start testing... Hahahaha even though it may be early yet!

OurLilFlu- I hear ya. I've yet to buy the IC's to pee on, I'm afraid I'll obsess like crazy and then feel disappointed. I ALMOST bought last month, but I made it through and held off. Of course I regret the decision something and wish I could join the POAS Club.....sigh...

I'm 5 DPO and absolutely nothing to report lol...we had a nice stretch of sun and now the Good 'ol Wet Coast weather is back and Vancouver has clouded over. It's raining. Ugh. Have a good one everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->