6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Oh that's so sad for you and the community! I kind of know the feeling I'm a new nursing grad and all the news here is more cuts and nurses getting laid off, it's sick! And so sad for the ppl that need the care, which I'm sure is the same for your animals :hugs:

Ladies, just a quick update, I caved and stopped by the dollarama just to appease all the bnb'ers and i think I got a faint one, I'm not trusting it yet but frer in morn probably if my temp stays up

How exciting!!! Hopefully a FRER will prove to you in the morning. Can't wait to see that test! Keeping fingers crossed for you and of course every other wonderful lady in here. :thumbup:

EXCITING!!! Keep us posted. Too early for me to test and besides, I never bought any cheapies lol....but....I had no idea Dollarama sold them! Oh dear. :wacko:

I just got home awhile back and had a super shit day. Received notice my clinic will be closing it's doors in September so out of a job. Out of the blue. I'm reeling. In shock. I love our clients, my co-workers, going to work every day...so bloody sad and what crap timing. Maybe I will be preg by then and if so, no EI payments...but aside from that my life has now got to change. A major change and I'm not ready to lose this. I have to absorb it and calm down. Its out of my control right? Time for a new chapter. Good luck to all, I'll keep reading, I just may not be posting much over next few days as I talk this through with family and co-workers. much love:kiss:

Awe chere that's such sad news for you...I'm sorry that you going to be out of a job..:(
I really hope something else comes along for you soon love.
Lil flu is right tho we are here for you love on bnb.
I try to be positive with life even if it seems like there's no light ....so I will say that sometimes as one door closes another opens so HOPFULLY this is the case for you too.:hugs:

You take care love ok :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hhi lil flu....any news with your frer...I'm so excited for you I can't wait lol...I hope this is it for you.fx :flower:

Hey Nat, just woke up and took my temp, logged in for some extra oomph! I'm all of a sudden nervous! But my chart already tells me it's gonna be a bfp! I don't even believe it! Ok, I'm going to take it now, my bladder can't go much longer!! Eee!

Awwwwee lil flu...test test test lol....I can't wait....
I hear about being nervous....:hugs:

I took at look at your chart last night (hope you don't mind) and I was like wow....your chart looks brilliant...I too think it's looking positive for you...Yaye :happydance:

Pmsl ....I keep refreshing the page to catch the news ha ha ha....:happydance:

There it is clear as day! Holy moly!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 12
There it is clear as day! Holy moly!

Oh my days that is a bfp if I ever saw one...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

YES I love it....big congratulations lil flu...Yaye.:happydance:
I'm so happy for you ...Yaye you did it.:happydance:
Happy and healthy nine months to you love...:flower:

Eeek still either not awake or too in shock to believe it. I had the biggest feeling of being out yesterday! Wow

Eeek still either not awake or too in shock to believe it. I had the biggest feeling of being out yesterday! Wow

Ahh it's great news I so happy for you...it will take a few days for it to sink in probably...it can get all too soreal but it will kick in...what did dh think I bet he is over the moon...

I bet all day all you do is think "wow...is this really happening "...lol
:flower::flower::flower:

He doesn't even know! I didn't mention anything about the dollar store test and he left for work a while before I got up, early early, starts work at 6 am!
If it was to happen I wanted to save it for Father's Day which is this Sunday... Don't know if I can do it! But it'll be worth it to see his priceless face!

He doesn't even know! I didn't mention anything about the dollar store test and he left for work a while before I got up, early early, starts work at 6 am!
If it was to happen I wanted to save it for Father's Day which is this Sunday... Don't know if I can do it! But it'll be worth it to see his priceless face!

Ahhh yeah that's going to be wonderful...you should get a Father's Day card saying love from bump....:flower:

Waiting till Father's Day is a brilliant idea...
March baby too so a Father's Day gift this year ...mothers day gift next year..(oh wait do I you have Mother's Day in march in Canada?)

Actually FF put me at feb 21, which is my brothers birthday! If I go from lmp it would probably be different!

Awwwwee lil flu...test test test lol....I can't wait....
I hear about being nervous....:hugs:

I took at look at your chart last night (hope you don't mind) and I was like wow....your chart looks brilliant...I too think it's looking positive for you...Yaye :happydance:

Ok silly question, do temps staying high in the post O days signal a BFP? I was looking at her chart too! I'm purposely reading EACH COMMENT to drag out the news, so almost there!

Ladies, just a quick update, I caved and stopped by the dollarama just to appease all the bnb'ers and i think I got a faint one, I'm not trusting it yet but frer in morn probably if my temp stays up

How exciting!!! Hopefully a FRER will prove to you in the morning. Can't wait to see that test! Keeping fingers crossed for you and of course every other wonderful lady in here. :thumbup:

EXCITING!!! Keep us posted. Too early for me to test and besides, I never bought any cheapies lol....but....I had no idea Dollarama sold them! Oh dear. :wacko:

I just got home awhile back and had a super shit day. Received notice my clinic will be closing it's doors in September so out of a job. Out of the blue. I'm reeling. In shock. I love our clients, my co-workers, going to work every day...so bloody sad and what crap timing. Maybe I will be preg by then and if so, no EI payments...but aside from that my life has now got to change. A major change and I'm not ready to lose this. I have to absorb it and calm down. Its out of my control right? Time for a new chapter. Good luck to all, I'll keep reading, I just may not be posting much over next few days as I talk this through with family and co-workers. much love:kiss:

Awe chere that's such sad news for you...I'm sorry that you going to be out of a job..:(
I really hope something else comes along for you soon love.
Lil flu is right tho we are here for you love on bnb.
I try to be positive with life even if it seems like there's no light ....so I will say that sometimes as one door closes another opens so HOPFULLY this is the case for you too.:hugs:

You take care love ok :flower:

Thanks Nat. It really sucks. I absolutely love my job, LOVE our Clients....and I love seeing cats and dogs come in I've known since were tiny puppies/kittens! It's an awesome feeling to know they're still healthy, enriching people's lives....we've been such a part of the community on the North Shore it's devastating. It also makes no sense. I knew something like this would eventually happen when such a large corporation came in and took over. They lose sight of what matters; the people, the neighborhood presence....not sure how I will concentrate over the next 2 months.

Hey Chere, pointers for temps in the TWW is sometimes an implantation dip or a triphasic pattern. For me this chart just looked different, so smooth. But there are plenty of pg charts that don't have any "tell tale" signs... Temps that keep going up or stay up after your usual luteal phase is the definite kicker!
Don't take tips from me! Lol this cycle actually had probably the least amount of bd in 6 months! But we did catch O day and 3 days prior! And I did start exercising :thumbup:

Hi chere yep...lil flu is right...high temps that stay up is a good signal...and triphasic means a second temperature shift in your lp stage...and a dip is good to look out for-implantation...I think ii spotted a dip in lil flus at 5dpo...
She is also right that sometimes tho our charts can also give us no signal too lol...

So as long as your temp dosnt go below your cover line it's a pretty good sign but again it can also mean nothing lol

Hope that helps...

Re:job....
I totally hear you about the community being affected by incorperations ....is the any way you can all oppose this decision ...maybe get a petition done by the community as well as your collegues...
It's such a shame to loose your "way of life" around there....something will crop for up for I just know it...:hugs:
Hope your ok chere...:)

Congratulations ourlilflu!!!! How exciting!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy... It really goes fast!! So happy for you!!

Hey girls!!! Hope you are all doing well!!! Still no tests in the mail... Lol it said the 13th... I was just hoping they would show early!! Hahaha last night I had stretchy creamy like cm.... Very strange for this point in the cycle... Went ahead and bded just incase my body tricked me last week when I thought I o'd.... Very strange as I am pretty positive I am 7dpo....... Ok ok... So I am 28 now and not 16 anymore... However at the water park yesterday I forgot!! Hahahaha my back hurts so so so bad from the water slides!!! Hehe the kiddos had a blast and so did I.. Lol worth the pain!! Hope y'all are having a fabulous day... Mine is just starting.. I am enjoying my coffee!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->