6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Kind of stuck on when to start using the ovulation tests since i dont know what my cycle will be like should i just start around cd10? I do remember the middle of my cycles i would get sore boobs maybe two weeks later i would get my period so maybe this was ovulation obviously i never paid attention to this back then lol if that does happen this time it will be a big help.

re: your friend..oh boy. It's those situations that make me frustrated now that we're trying. Even tho I didnt get pregnant intentionally w/my daughter LOL hypocrite much?! But yep. Deal LOL

And as for OPK, how long are your cycles?

Kind of stuck on when to start using the ovulation tests since i dont know what my cycle will be like should i just start around cd10? I do remember the middle of my cycles i would get sore boobs maybe two weeks later i would get my period so maybe this was ovulation obviously i never paid attention to this back then lol if that does happen this time it will be a big help.

re: your friend..oh boy. It's those situations that make me frustrated now that we're trying. Even tho I didnt get pregnant intentionally w/my daughter LOL hypocrite much?! But yep. Deal LOL

And as for OPK, how long are your cycles?

Shes crazy i am so jelous of her at the moment and that is something i never thought i would be of her it wouldnt be so bad if she knew who the dad was lol and i have no idea before i went on the pill they were always irregular i couldnt keep track of them because they just came whenever they wanted, i am hoping they might be a bit more regular after being on the pill.

You're probably jealous b/c it happened with out her even trying. And in a circumstance which is not normally wanted....yet she got pregnant. Yippee for her.

Well if you don't know then you should start about CD10.

Right i will start them then, i hope i get a positive next month, i know its always the same i see it alot around here i'm used to it, i just didnt expect it from my friend.

Right i will start them then, i hope i get a positive next month, i know its always the same i see it alot around here i'm used to it, i just didnt expect it from my friend.

Hi natalieexo....:)

Not sure if your leaflet says with your opks....but do not test with fmu...I would go with 3rd....maybe late morning AND early evening...just so's not to miss your surge love...I made this mistake first time I used them...got me all confused..lol
I think cd 10 is A great day to start :thumbup:
Sounds like from your symptoms you was oving...but the opks will defo detect and confirm it for you.
Once you get your positive opk...leave it 24 hrs and then congrats you are officially in the ttw and it will be 1dpo woohoo.:happydance:

Looking forward to you joining us.:thumbup:

Sounds like your friend got herself into a spot of bother there...good she has a good friend like you for support altho I TOTALLY get that you envy how easy it was for her.:thumbup:
HOPFULLY you get your bfp too love...have my fingers crossed for you.:)
And your oH sounds like he really wants this too.:thumbup: best of luck to you both ok.:)

:) :) :) xxx

Hi ladies...:)
Ummmm have a certain sombody sat with me so will go into the what's and where's tmr....sorry to hold out the suspense lol....

Hi natalieexo....:)

Not sure if your leaflet says with your opks....but do not test with fmu...I would go with 3rd....maybe late morning AND early evening...just so's not to miss your surge love...I made this mistake first time I used them...got me all confused..lol
I think cd 10 is A great day to start :thumbup:
Sounds like from your symptoms you was oving...but the opks will defo detect and confirm it for you.
Once you get your positive opk...leave it 24 hrs and then congrats you are officially in the ttw and it will be 1dpo woohoo.:happydance:

Looking forward to you joining us.:thumbup:

Sounds like your friend got herself into a spot of bother there...good she has a good friend like you for support altho I TOTALLY get that you envy how easy it was for her.:thumbup:
HOPFULLY you get your bfp too love...have my fingers crossed for you.:)
And your oH sounds like he really wants this too.:thumbup: best of luck to you both ok.:)

Yeah i was planning on doing it at around dinner time and maybe 7pm well that's if i have to pee then lol i cant wait to start using the opk's i just hope it doesn't take too long to O, i must admit i have already been on the mother care website just to mainly get some insight on what i want and the cost of things, i don't think i will be too upset if it doesn't happen straight away because then i'll have more time to save up lol

Yes she has got herself into a situation there but she seems happy about it so good for her, he really does want it a lot which is so much better for me, i have warned him not to think about it much and just take a relaxed approach, i know i will be taking opk's but that's going to be helpful for me to learn about my cycles as well. Hopefully everything goes ok at my scan on Monday and there's no pcos and we are good to go :)

Good luck to you too :) xxx

Natalie that would drive me nuts too about your friend. Until I was TTc that stuff didn't bother me but it sure does now!!

Good luck with your OPK this cycle - keep us posted :)

Hi ladies!

Well we managed to BD last night so that makes me feel a little better despite that I was calling myself 1dpo yesterday. I am not sure if I should say 1dpo or 2dpo today because of these damn OPK. The one I posted to you on Monday night was positive but then i took another on Tuesday morning and it was a blaring positive meaning the test line was significantly darker. What do you think Barb just go off the first one like usual? I usually stop testing after the first one I don't know why I kept going bahhh. I even took one yesterday and it was still positive. That's the only thing Making me feel better about Bd last night lol

Let me know what you think and I will shut up about it and embrace the 2ww that I am now In lol

Hi ladies...afternoon to ya! :)

Well I've got to make it quick as I have a lot to do again...

I found the receipt whilst wiping out his work bag....in a little pocket...oh boy I hope the ring IS for me lol...imagine that lol
By the looks of it the ring is being re sized aswell - to a K and a half- which is my size ...eeeek. :)

This morning he suggested he take me away for the night next week...which will be ooober hard for me as I hate to leave Harry.
Ahhhh he's such an old romantic.lol
Shame I bet he is secretly nervous...

So how is everybody today? Good I hope.:thumbup:

Afm....cd8 still very boring at the moment...started the honey again today...yuk...it still makes me gag! Lol

Well il be back later to check in....later girls. :

Hi ladies...:)
Ummmm have a certain sombody sat with me so will go into the what's and where's tmr....sorry to hold out the suspense lol....

Damn Nat! Sitting in suspense here lol xo

Super exciting stuff Nat!! So happy for you!
And hooray for the TWW! Here we go!

Hi ladies...afternoon to ya! :)

Well I've got to make it quick as I have a lot to do again...

I found the receipt whilst wiping out his work bag....in a little pocket...oh boy I hope the ring IS for me lol...imagine that lol
By the looks of it the ring is being re sized aswell - to a K and a half- which is my size ...eeeek. :)

This morning he suggested he take me away for the night next week...which will be ooober hard for me as I hate to leave Harry.
Ahhhh he's such an old romantic.lol
Shame I bet he is secretly nervous...

So how is everybody today? Good I hope.:thumbup:

Afm....cd8 still very boring at the moment...started the honey again today...yuk...it still makes me gag! Lol

Well il be back later to check in....later girls. :

LOL we were posting at the same time this morning so I missed you!
That is great Nat... so exciting! You best be going away for some adult time!!! You need a little break hun :) Harry will be just fine.:hugs:

Can you fly when your pregnant i know u cant towards the end but what about the earlier stages?

Can you fly when your pregnant i know u cant towards the end but what about the earlier stages?

As long as you are not considered high risk there would be no problem. If you want to fly (it's either 32 or 34 weeks) after those some airlines will allow it if you have a note from your doctor stating are low risk and a few other things. Flying prior to those weeks though no problem at all for the most part.

Hi ladies!

Well we managed to BD last night so that makes me feel a little better despite that I was calling myself 1dpo yesterday. I am not sure if I should say 1dpo or 2dpo today because of these damn OPK. The one I posted to you on Monday night was positive but then i took another on Tuesday morning and it was a blaring positive meaning the test line was significantly darker. What do you think Barb just go off the first one like usual? I usually stop testing after the first one I don't know why I kept going bahhh. I even took one yesterday and it was still positive. That's the only thing Making me feel better about Bd last night lol

Let me know what you think and I will shut up about it and embrace the 2ww that I am now In lol

YAY hubby!!!! :happydance:

Well, was Monday's test line as dark or darker than the control line???
Or was Tuesday's test line as dark or darker than control line? It's really important. A Test can appear positive but it is not quite.

Nat that sounds exciting. Make it happen & go away for the night.
He's probably planning smth really romantic. You can be a night w/o Harry :)
Some grown up time will be nice & OMG You're getting engaged!!! AHHHHHH

You'll have smth else to keep you occupied & maybe less crazy about TTC :)

Hi ladies!

YAY hubby!!!! :happydance:

Well, was Monday's test line as dark or darker than the control line???
Or was Tuesday's test line as dark or darker than control line? It's really important. A Test can appear positive but it is not quite.

haha i know eh....

If you look back at the pic I posted on Monday night - It seemed to be as dark as the control line. But tuesdays test was definitely darker than the control line - one of those crazy dark ones. If you dont mind looking at the pic and telling me what you think? did it look positive to you? If so, I guess I am 2DPO today techinically. if not, 1DPO LOL

but yes I am glad we BD'd just in case I O'd late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->