6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Yaye meg! The count down to vac is on!..wooo booo...:happydance:
But I must say feck me! 40 degrees....! Geeeeees! I would literally melt! Lol
Here's me moaning about 30 ha ha...
And frozen margarita sounds lush!...

So the opks are not playing ball yet...in a way I suppose that means you can get more bd-ing in! Woohoo...:)

Thankyou about the great advice about the weight loss meg (and barbs)
I have it that low (1200) bc I can allow for a naughty treat if I happen to stumble upon one...like literally fall ass over tit in front of a cake or something pmsl...
Lol not everyday tho.
The exercise needs to be stepped up a gear I think...I have told oH I am starting my running up again next week when he comes home from work...and I will also get back into my pregnancy yoga...(that one because its much gentler on my back)
I have already bought my freeze spay for my legs for running ...without that I can barely function the next day after a good run...lol
I have a masseeevo hill (like literally steep ass hill) to run back up when I return home...the burn out I call it lol...

Hope them tests behave for you meg :thumbup:

Take care love :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Here is an interesting article on Vitamin B6 increasing chances of conception & lowering chances of early pregnancy loss. I know where I'm going tmr!!!

https://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Better-B6-status-linked-to-better-pregnancy-outcomes

Here is an interesting article on Vitamin B6 increasing chances of conception & lowering chances of early pregnancy loss. I know where I'm going tmr!!!

https://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Better-B6-status-linked-to-better-pregnancy-outcomes

Yep b6 is great! :thumbup:
I am taking this :thumbup:
I am on 40 mg daily...then in the ttw I double the dose.:thumbup:
It works!....I have been so emotional lol...and the afs have been somewhat -lets sayyyyyy- a cow!....this is a good sign bc that means there's more lining to she'd hence the extra cramping.

EDIT: forgot to mention b6 have to balanced with b complex too :thumbup:

Yep totally - money pit :)LOL
How long have you been w/your hubby?

Nat, where are you lady?!

:flower: hiya barbs...
Just had another look at that list you sent me...I'm not sure if I can take the l'arginine yet ...need to read up again but I'm sure I read somthing about bees...or was that the royall jelly :wacko: lol...anyways I am allergic to them (bees!)-big time! And aspirin ! Shudder.....scares the crap out of me thinking about it lol...
Must read about it again lol...
The other things...sound simple enough...will have to order them :thumbup:

Barbs do you know how to drag the "pin it" button to the tool bar...I'm trying to do it on my iPad its nit at all easy ...grrrr lol...

Re: Facebook.......I do have an account...but I hardly ever go on there...I get kind of fed up with people telling about there every move in there life...like what time they "dropped the kids off at the pool" lol yuk!
And also I kind of held off abit when I miscarried - just couldn't face everyone and tell them I'd lost the baby...:(
I sometimes check in and see if I have any notes but that's it really...

Wow it's half nine in the evening here and its still 29 degrees in my home...pha! Cold shower me thinks....lol
Glad your getting the sun too now..l.

Ooh I almost forgot....I saw the news earlier and saw the awful train crash in eastern Quebec ...wow what a shame....I must say toe it looks like a glorious place to go...:thumbup:

Yep cd 5 yaaaaawn verrrrry boring..isn't it lol...trying to make the most of the non ss and testing tho...:thumbup:
Not going to look too much in the ss this time...nope! No way!....
I am still getting the retching and nausea -I think my thyroid is playing up...will defo have to go back to the gp and get this check as it can be detrimental to ttc...

So your trying progesterone this cycle?....is that the first time....? Are you have the shots or the cream?
Good luck with your iui this cycle barb...:thumbup:

hey hun! just do what you can on that list. I'm not doing any of them LOL bad eh? I am on so many freakin' supplements & the one CoQ I can't take it b/c it affects my stomach. Like c'mon!! lol. Anyway my doctor seemed OK with what I was already taking and all my tests came back good. I was taking most of the supplements as it was too. I think I'm going to add a few more things. The VB6 (or just a B Complex I have already) Vit. D again.
I'm just pulling at anything too now Nat....lol :dohh:

Oh balls no aircon then at the house? You poor thing! We finally have central air in the new house. Been many years!
Oh you get the news for what happens around these areas?

Yep Progesterone & its the suppository. My doctor doesnt think I need it but is adding it to this cycle. It can't hurt.

It works!....I have been so emotional lol...and the afs have been somewhat -lets sayyyyyy- a cow!....this is a good sign bc that means there's more lining to she'd hence the extra cramping.

Where did you get the dosing information??? I've been looking for it!

Also what do you mean? I have to take the B6 w/B Complex?

Just had another look at that list you sent me...I'm not sure if I can take the l'arginine yet ...need to read up again but I'm sure I read somthing about bees...or was that the royall jelly :wacko: lol...anyways I am allergic to them (bees!)-big time! And aspirin ! Shudder.....scares the crap out of me thinking about it lol...

Barbs do you know how to drag the "pin it" button to the tool bar...I'm trying to do it on my iPad its nit at all easy ...grrrr lol...

Re: Facebook.......I do have an account...but I hardly ever go on there...I get kind of fed up with people telling about there every move in there life...like what time they "dropped the kids off at the pool" lol yuk!
And also I kind of held off abit when I miscarried - just couldn't face everyone and tell them I'd lost the baby...:(

Wow it's half nine in the evening here and its still 29 degrees in my home...pha! Cold shower me thinks....lol

Ooh I almost forgot....I saw the news earlier and saw the awful train crash in eastern Quebec ...wow what a shame....I must say toe it looks like a glorious place to go...:thumbup:

Yep cd 5 yaaaaawn verrrrry boring..isn't it lol...trying to make the most of the non ss and testing tho...:thumbup:
I am still getting the retching and nausea -I think my thyroid is playing up...will defo have to go back to the gp and get this check as it can be detrimental to ttc...

So your trying progesterone this cycle?....is that the first time....? Are you have the shots or the cream?

hey hun! just do what you can on that list. I'm not doing any of them LOL bad eh? I am on so many freakin' supplements & the one CoQ I can't take it b/c it affects my stomach. Like c'mon!! lol. Anyway my doctor seemed OK with what I was already taking and all my tests came back good. I was taking most of the supplements as it was too. I think I'm going to add a few more things. The VB6 (or just a B Complex I have already) Vit. D again.

Oh balls no aircon then at the house? You poor thing! We finally have central air in the new house. Been many years!

Yep Progesterone & its the suppository. My doctor doesnt think I need it but is adding it to this cycle. It can't hurt.

:flower: yeah I know what you mean..,pill after pill lately lol...
It must be kind of a pain ho having to be very careful with the lactose intolerance aswell....the suppository... You get to do that yourself right?...lol
I hate sups...I sort of know there are there lol...
But I'd give anything a try if it makes chances better :thumbup:

Ugh -air con! Yes flipping please lol...we have a fan.thats it.....every door window is open here...which is alittle annoying because I have my bikini on and I have to make a mad dash for it if I have to go and do somthing.lol
I may just have to wear this to bed ha ha...:dohh:

Barbs have you checked how much vb6 is in your b complex...mine is a very low amount...
Warning tho...the vb6 gives you bright yellow wee....aluminous ! He he...it's ok tho...it's your body getting rid of access b6 through urine.
The first time it happened I freaked! Lol

Yep we get the news from all over here...we love to watch the news aswell...ESPECIALY the o'rielly factor...we love him! He is hilarious!!! Soooo dam funny....however we love o bama altho he dosent.
He sounds like a great president.wish our pm was more like him...our pm is a a ponce!...and has messed up our little country!...
But o'rielly is our favourite all time news man...

Wow it's taken me ABSOLUTLEY ages to type this...lol...I am hooked on big brother...do you get this in Canada?

Where did you get the dosing information??? I've been looking for it!

Also what do you mean? I have to take the B6 w/B Complex?

I found this some months ago barbs hope this helps love :thumbup:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=226042.0#ixzz2VTOiVdKM

We have been together since high school and I was 15. So this is our 15th year together actually. Our 6th year of marriage but we were married long before that lol. You??

Hi Nat and barb I am catching up on your posts lol a lot happens In a couple hours!!

Good news for me looks like after tonight's OPK I am almost there! Good thing I tested three times today haha

Feel good that we got some BDing in now that I am close :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 3

:flower: yeah I know what you mean..,pill after pill lately lol...
It must be kind of a pain ho having to be very careful with the lactose intolerance aswell....the suppository... You get to do that yourself right?...lol
I hate sups...I sort of know there are there lol...
But I'd give anything a try if it makes chances better :thumbup:

Ugh -air con! Yes flipping please lol...we have a fan.thats it.....every door window is open here...which is alittle annoying because I have my bikini on and I have to make a mad dash for it if I have to go and do somthing.lol
I may just have to wear this to bed ha ha...:dohh:

Barbs have you checked how much vb6 is in your b complex...mine is a very low amount...
Warning tho...the vb6 gives you bright yellow wee....aluminous ! He he...it's ok tho...it's your body getting rid of access b6 through urine.
The first time it happened I freaked! Lol

Yep we get the news from all over here...we love to watch the news aswell...ESPECIALY the o'rielly factor...we love him! He is hilarious!!! Soooo dam funny....however we love o bama altho he dosent.
He sounds like a great president.wish our pm was more like him...our pm is a a ponce!...and has messed up our little country!...
But o'rielly is our favourite all time news man...

Wow it's taken me ABSOLUTLEY ages to type this...lol...I am hooked on big brother...do you get this in Canada?

Hi Nat! Most liberal Canadians don't like Bill OReilley haha but I appreciate him for what he is. I watch Jon Stewart (the daily show) and the colbert report religiously and they love to tease Bill OReilley but it's fun when he is a guest.

We do have big brother here. American version. It's addictive I have watched one season before!

And why didn't I wait the full 10 min lol it got darker

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 7
Yay for the opk! I haven't really seen the news but I heard Toronto got flooded in some areas! Hope everyone is ok!

doing alright in TO! So many areas hit SO hard. Crazy. Thankfully I live on high ground & nothing major but a backyard flood.
Driving home was interesting. One street was like driving through a river.

Wow ..I always get sooo behind. Lol glad to see everyone Is carrying. Hope to see bfp this round..as for me. No o still..:( af is due nxt wk(early) so im defo out this cycle due to not ovulating. But I leave for bahamas in like 2 more days!!! So very excited...I plan to see doc soon as I return and find out y my body is broke..this was like cycle 6 of ttc. Im holdin strong because of u ladies! :) still hopefull. Hope u all have a great wk..ohhh and nice opk!!!

We have been together since high school and I was 15. So this is our 15th year together actually. Our 6th year of marriage but we were married long before that lol. You??

Wowsers that's amazing!
We've been together almost 4 years (in November) & married for 1.5 years!
This is the longest I've stayed in a relationship lol...

Wowsers that's amazing!
We've been together almost 4 years (in November) & married for 1.5 years!
This is the longest I've stayed in a relationship lol...

haha well good for you - 4 years is a long time! Married only 1.5 years ago - we must have started chatting not long after! Where was your wedding? We got married in Cuba... I highly recommend destination weddings lol

So we didnt BD last night but I hope we can tonight since I will call tomorrow 1DPO - another blaring positive this morning. we BD saturday and twice sunday so thats "okay" but I would definitely like tonight for coverage!

xx

I keep hearing about the flooding too.. we didnt have any of that stuff! But craziness!

The flooding really hurt the city. It's created SO much damage. Faking rain!!!

You've covered your BD bases very well Meg but get it in tonight & I'd say tmr too!
I hope this is it for you...fingers crossed!!!
We got Married January 7th, 2012 @ a really lovely restaurant in Toronto...which is now torn down to build another faking condo. I was so saddened...amazing food & I thought we'd spend every anniversary having dinner there :(

The flooding really hurt the city. It's created SO much damage. Faking rain!!!

You've covered your BD bases very well Meg but get it in tonight & I'd say tmr too!
I hope this is it for you...fingers crossed!!!
We got Married January 7th, 2012 @ a really lovely restaurant in Toronto...which is now torn down to build another faking condo. I was so saddened...amazing food & I thought we'd spend every anniversary having dinner there :(

Yeesh! You will have to find a new place to celebrate I guess.... I recommend the Spaghetti Factory on the Esplanade... kidding!!! lol... That sounds so nice!

Yes I think I am ok too but another BD or two is in order so I can rest assured we have done our best.... DH wont get home from work until about 8-830 tonight and then we are grabbing a quick bite. I will have to loosen him up with some wine or something haha...

I cant stop peeing on my OPK lol another blaring positive at noon today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->