6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Cd 10 ....woo hoo... Let the fun and games begin.....
I must remain clam...lol....
It's opk day today....will be back later to report on my first one of the cycle...not expecting much tho until mon/teus...

Barbs how has your apt at clinic gone today? ...good I hopes :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hey Nat! Love the new picture!! I'm having a fab weekend out in the Rocky Mountains with my girlfriends, finally broke the big news last night! Very happy moment! Had some awesome penis cake ( it's a bachelorette) and played some games, today we are going hiking which will be nice! Good luck with you opks and hope everyone else's cycle is going alright!

Evening ladies....well nothing to report on the opks today...altho I can tell they are gearing up as they are nt so "dull" if you know what I mean lol...

Barbs....THANKYOU sooooo much for putting me onto the fish oils....wow what a difference they have made!!!......tmi but even oH has noticed! Cm is in abundance...lol
I think I may ditch the honey as the fish oils really have given me a boost.!:thumbup:
How are you barbs? Good I hope.:flower:

Talia....great that your news went down well...and your hike? How did it go?....I bet your pooped! Lol....and the cake! Sounds yummy/funny...:)

Well I am shortly off to bedski's to get my Zeds in....gawsh how I feel sooooo much better getting to bed before midnight now...unbelievable....and ...I have also stopped(well not stopped completely) but I have cut back on the "watching/checking on Harry in the nights...feeling a little more relaxed about everything lately-touch wood lol

OHHHHH anybody noticed the new temping ribbon on ff...intresting stuff! Much easier to track your own recent charts and compare temp Paterns ...like it alot .:)

Ha I'm talking to myself here lol...everybody's gawn an left me :( pmsl....
Naaa hope your all have a fab weekend me petals....
Barbs? Ash? Chere? Meg?-( well we all know where you are you lucky lady you! :) ) lol bet your getting your drunk ass on already eh! Lol...

Ok so ill be back in the morn-6am sharp! Pha! AS IF!!! Lol
Take care all....night night ....:hugs: and baby dust to everyone! :)

Oh wow what a ghost town!! Lol hike was good but man are we all dead!! 12km and about 4 hours with breaks etc! The way there was mainly uphill and I was soo winded every little hill! But we all made it, the pregnant lady and two girls with head colds! Was gorgeous with waterfalls and spring pools!

Hope everyone out there is well and good!

AF has just came 2 days early :/ its not usually so soon but we have been having sex quite alot so maybe it has brought it on well at least i can class it as cd1 earlier than what i thought, the downfall is i have my scan tomorrow and i always have to have a internal scan so im not sure how i feel about being done at the time of the month lol

Hope everyone is doing ok, i just found out another friend is pregnant there must be something in the water lol

I stopped bleeding weird since it was a proper flow this morning and my back and legs really hurt, nevermind i'm sure tomorrow it will be in full force.

Hi ladies...wow what a day....I have been house bound as its been just too hot outside...it recorded 31 in the house!...

Opks are still negative...booo....dosnt look like a cd 12 this cycle....
Today I am cd11....the fish oils are amaizballs ladies so get ur there and grab some! Lol...take with food tho!....dicky tum in the mornings I have been having...but nothing bad ! Lol

Barbs? Where are you? Having a break love?....hope your away bc your having fun :thumbup:
Missed you :(
Hope your ok!

Natalieexo...sorry to hear about af love :hugs:..... Strange how it stopped like that tho.:wacko:....
On the other hand good that she came more or less on time...glad you didn't have to wait around for it...I know how that must be annoying and distressing ...
So your off bcp now?
And re:somthing in the water? Tell me about it......had to go into town yesterday to grab a birthday present for oH and wow! It was bumps every where I turned....normally I would be like...ha there goes another fecking one lol but this time I actually feel sorry for them poor ladies lugging a round in this heat!!!....have you got it this hot up in newcastle love?....hope your managing to keep cool Hun.:thumbup:- it's more east coast tho isn't it so I bet you have a lovely welcoming breeze with it -ahhhhh bliss... Lol

Well I hope wherever you all are that your having a lovely weekend....talking about tumble weeds I think I just saw a couple just passing through there pmsl....
It's so quite on here lol

Well night night all...Zzzzzzzzzz

I know, hope shes back tomorrow lol i never hope that i hated af since it started haha mind i have never had this happen to me before i have had spotting but i noticed it about 2 hours afrer sex its never happened before and it was fresh but then it stopped more a less straight away, yes i am off them now so i wil be starting opks next week wednesday although i dont expect to ovulate anytime near then lol it must be horrible for pregnant women in this heat i dread it but cant wait at the same time, its been really hot around here over the weekend me and oh got a bus to town yesterday i thought i was going to pass out on it then i started feeling sick it wasnt fun we did go into fenwicks and looked at the baby stuff oh had to move me along when he feared i might have just walked off with the pram he didnt understand why i had my hands on the handles lol i just wantes to feel if it was comfortable to push haha

I also had some concerns andit may be tmi but me and oh seem to be having sex quite a bit we only see each other 3-4 days a week at the moment on weekends i have seen is do it 4-5 times in a day so over the corse of a weekend this could be too much now that your only suppost to do it every other day for sperm quality, he does
Come quite alot actually he does most of the time but is it going to effect quality, we are quite young i guess i know he cant possibly get sick of baby making anytime soon lol

Hello everyone. Vegas day 2 is going great having an awesome time.

I am only in my 20s for another 6 hours lol but that's ok!!

Hope you are all doing great and those OPKs turn nice and dark soon

Nat that picture is amazing you look gorgeous!!!

I will check in again soon:)

Here's a pic of me enjoying my fav refreshing beverage lol

Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 11
Officially cd1 i think, i still bled last night but very light, its much heavier this morning, boo i hate cramp, my scans at 3.15 i hope the scanner will tell me if there's anything wrong rather than me wait until next Monday to speak to the doctor on the phone, i start opks next week and i plan on exercising regularly in hopes it assists with a regular cycle, fingers crossed, i wish 3.15 would hurry up to be honest the day is going to drag on and on i wish it was next week, i am curious to see if i will ovulate on sunday like m period tracker app has predicted lol cd1 and i am impatient already.

Love the pics! Nat? Wow. Like an album cover...and Meg? Man oh man, hot beer commercial. I can't compete with you folks! Been campaigning all weekend for clinic, did manage to relax by a river in the mountains on saturday though :) Back to it today, DH (we're not actually married YET, I just call him that lol) birthday is tomorrow so got a bunch of stuff to get ready tonight....I won't have time to breathe, as usual, till Wed? I took a dollar store test today, BFN....I expected that. Saving FRER till Wed....AF expected Friday....gotta run!!! BBS XOXOX

Hey Hey!

Feeling hot, hot, hot! What a heat wave!!!
Natalie I hear it's very hot over in the UK...not normal. Hope you're keeping cool!
Glad to hear you've been feeling relaxed at night & sleeping. It's so very important. Also I've read that getting adequate sleep is really important for baby making. Hence one of the supplements is Melatonin at night. Helps you sleep. I don't take it anymore. I don't have sleeping issues but when I was taking it, it put me to sleep fast!
Really glad to hear Fish Oil is helping you! Yes I noticed a huge difference this week going back on it...LOTS of CM....Like times I thought I pissed myself :) LOL
It's excellent for your brain & joints & for any inflammation plus its one of the top supplements to take while pregnant. BTW what was the issue you had when you took it on empty stomach? I didn't understand.

We had the kiddo this weekend & a busy one at that ...so that's why I was MIA. I don't like to be bound to technology on weekends because I'm on a computer ALL day at work. It was a very hot weekend but nice one. I got lots of sun & a bit of a burn.

Meg, so happy you're having a great time!!! WAHOOO And Happy Birthday!!!XOXOX
Welcome to your 30s!!! Make it dirty!!! :) Cute photo! I've wanted to try that Bud Light Lime but I dont' like Bud. Does it taste better than regular Budwiser?

Nataliieexo - I wish you so much luck!!!
You can have sex daily. And if your DH's sperm is fine, there's no harm. Quality won't go down per se but replenishment takes a day. I think you will be OK. I'd only concern if you were doing Assisted Conception.

Well Day 3 cycle monitoring over here & I looked on the screen & if I read correctly I will be doing IUI tomorrow/Wednesday. If I'm wrong I guess Wed/Thurs...but looks like a 1.8cm follicle today!

Back from my scan no pcos and my cyst has gone :happydance: so i think i get my hormones checked at some point then its weather my body wants to play nice or not lol hoping diet and excercise will make a big difference :)

Hey Hey!

Feeling hot, hot, hot! What a heat wave!!!
Natalie I hear it's very hot over in the UK...not normal. Hope you're keeping cool!
Glad to hear you've been feeling relaxed at night & sleeping. It's so very important. Also I've read that getting adequate sleep is really important for baby making. Hence one of the supplements is Melatonin at night. Helps you sleep. I don't take it anymore. I don't have sleeping issues but when I was taking it, it put me to sleep fast!
Really glad to hear Fish Oil is helping you! Yes I noticed a huge difference this week going back on it...LOTS of CM....Like times I thought I pissed myself :) LOL
It's excellent for your brain & joints & for any inflammation plus its one of the top supplements to take while pregnant. BTW what was the issue you had when you took it on empty stomach? I didn't understand.

We had the kiddo this weekend & a busy one at that ...so that's why I was MIA. I don't like to be bound to technology on weekends because I'm on a computer ALL day at work. It was a very hot weekend but nice one. I got lots of sun & a bit of a burn.

Meg, so happy you're having a great time!!! WAHOOO And Happy Birthday!!!XOXOX
Welcome to your 30s!!! Make it dirty!!! :) Cute photo! I've wanted to try that Bud Light Lime but I dont' like Bud. Does it taste better than regular Budwiser?

Nataliieexo - I wish you so much luck!!!
You can have sex daily. And if your DH's sperm is fine, there's no harm. Quality won't go down per se but replenishment takes a day. I think you will be OK. I'd only concern if you were doing Assisted Conception.

Well Day 3 cycle monitoring over here & I looked on the screen & if I read correctly I will be doing IUI tomorrow/Wednesday. If I'm wrong I guess Wed/Thurs...but looks like a 1.8cm follicle today!

Thank you, yes thats what i thought i'm sure there are people who do it more than we do and get pregnant fine :) i still have no idea what IUI is i havent got that far ahead with research but i will look into it so i can understand but good luck i hope it goes well :)

Hey Ladies!

BTW nice new photo, Nat! Where are ya?! xo

Natalie, IUI is basically Inuterine Insemination....put the spermies up into my uterus :)
Good luck for you. Glad to hear your ultrasound is clear :)

And I'm having my IUI tomorrow & Wednesday! WHOOP! 17mm follicle!

Yaye barbs your back! :happydance:
Re:the fish oils....taken on a empty tum was making me rather loose the next day...tmi sorry lol...I'm fine now tho!
Love the piss my pants bit...soooo true...li had to hall ass to a public tiolett today (which I ABSOLUTLY hate!) but I had to check myself lol...there was so much cm I thought I had peed myself too lol...and the funny part was the tiolett e's I went into had the uv lights is the cm was glowing....ha ha ha....I actually laughed out loud in the toilets ...god knows what the women in there was thinking lol
Woohoo iui tmr....I'm not even close to a positive with my opks yet :( boooo...
I'm thinking its going to be thurs/fri the way it's looking.
Yeah it's super hot here....too hot lol....going the mount edgcombe tmr...taking Harry there...it's one of our favourite. Places to go in the summer....such a beautifull place....kind of like the film sense and sensibility...but with beaches...
Should be a great day! May even take a BBQ with us and have dinner there.
Thankyou for my lovely comments on my pic too...:thumbup:
So glad you had a nice weekend barbs...the weather is great eh!

Meg: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE! Woohoo.....I'm with barbs...dirty thirtys lol
Sounds like your having a fab time.yaye...
How's the ttw treating you good ii hope! :)

Chere...wow our oH birthdays are the same day.:)
And an album cover? lol :) thankyou. Sorry you had a bfn today I hope that frer is good news for you when you take it.:happydance:
Like your new pic too.you look like a cool chick chere :thumbup:
Good luck love...my fings are crossed for you.:)

Natalieexo thanks great news love.:happydance: I am so glad no pcos.:)
I hopefull your other tests go well .
Sounds like you have a good plan there too...a plan is always good as it gives you so ing to work with...sorry and out af but now atleast you can start your countdown to o day! :)
Make the most of this part ok...it's the least stressful part of the whole cycle .lol
Looking forward to your opk results love,...

Well ladies I'm about yo get ready to settle for bed...having a nice tepid bath so cool me down and then a cuppa and then bed time....
As for ttc ....I am now cd12 - no positive opk yet :(
I sure hope it's a positive tmr!
Time will tell I guess.:)

Well night night all....back in the morning ok :)

Thanks :) i hope the cyst doesn't come back but if it does it doesnt necessarily mean anything bad will come of it, i'm hoping i will ovulate this month, i'm prepared for a long cycle i even bought another 30 opk's just in case lol i'm looking forward to seeing if/when ovulation occurs though :) Hope you get a positive opk soon :)

Nat, glad to hear Fish Oil's working for you. It's awesome supplement, period.
Glowing CM?! So weird lol. What sorta lights you got over there eh? Strange!
As for OPK...I've learned interesting things of how my body works by going via IUI. For instance, my Estrogen was really going up as of yesterday & my follicle starting to mature but my LH wasn't high enough to make me ovulate. So everything was perfect scenario except my body wasn't ready to release the egg yet. You know makes me wonder if because my cycles are generally long, my follicles get too mature & that's why I'm having a harder time getting pregnant on my own. I got pregnant on my own once but maybe that was just a month when things were working out on its own.
Hope you have a great day with Harry! Enjoy! Keep cool :) xoxox

My follicle today is 19mm, my lining is awesome at 9mm & everything looks good :) I hope this is going to work, ladies. I'm running out of steam. I can't wait for this to be over with. I'm tired of all the blood draws, the wand of pain that gets stuck up my hoo-haw for ultrasounds. JUST DONE!!!! Oh did I mention I wanna sleep in? :)

Nataliieexo - have you ovulated on your own before?

Barb that's all really good news for your iui! Hopefully this is the one! So do you think having the trigger is helpful for those overripe eggies? Or would you want to trigger earlier, I don't know much about this but you might be onto something!

Nat, glad to hear Fish Oil's working for you. It's awesome supplement, period.
Glowing CM?! So weird lol. What sorta lights you got over there eh? Strange!
As for OPK...I've learned interesting things of how my body works by going via IUI. For instance, my Estrogen was really going up as of yesterday & my follicle starting to mature but my LH wasn't high enough to make me ovulate. So everything was perfect scenario except my body wasn't ready to release the egg yet. You know makes me wonder if because my cycles are generally long, my follicles get too mature & that's why I'm having a harder time getting pregnant on my own. I got pregnant on my own once but maybe that was just a month when things were working out on its own.
Hope you have a great day with Harry! Enjoy! Keep cool :) xoxox

My follicle today is 19mm, my lining is awesome at 9mm & everything looks good :) I hope this is going to work, ladies. I'm running out of steam. I can't wait for this to be over with. I'm tired of all the blood draws, the wand of pain that gets stuck up my hoo-haw for ultrasounds. JUST DONE!!!! Oh did I mention I wanna sleep in? :)

Nataliieexo - have you ovulated on your own before?

I think so well i must have if i had a cyst because that's how they are made by a egg being released. I don't think i have any other reason not too but since i have had irregular periods it may not be as often as you should. And i experienced that lovely wand yesterday, i didn't think it would cause as much pain as it did then again she wasn't exactly gentle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->