6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Well here it is ladies....the ring...:happydance:
Had a lovely day out today....I shall post a pic of where he proposed too...what a lovely place....maybe we could get married there too...lol

Not being taken away for the night-oH has been called into worked for over time...:( boooo....plus side tho...more cash to save woohoo...
Maybe we can book a night or two towards the end of the month...

Well the ring is 18 Ct white gold.half a carrot diamond....I'm so pleased with it - it fits like a glove...

So cd 13 for me today...opk is a pathetic negative :(
I'm getting a little worried about it now....as if the waiting game isn't annoying enough...
Had a glass of wine today as well....and having a couple for the evening too...I never drink so i will be sloshed lol......so an advanced warning and appollagies if I happen to get my drunk text on laters lol.....
Apparently I am quite funny when I drink ...lol

So...I hope you are all ok and well today ladies.....barbs GREAT news about your lining woohoo :happydance:.... Intresting stuff about the overdone eggs...I am going to read more about this...I'm quite interested in this theory you know...I have always wondered if this is my case too...:dohh:

Back later girls....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 12
Mount Edgecombe....where the deed took place lol...lovely isn't it? :)

EDIT: OH BALLS...it's upside down lol
Back later to sort this out lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 6
Awe beautiful place and gorgeous ring!! Congrats to you!!!

CD3 waiting is so boring and the week is dragging, on the plus side i go to babysit my one year old cousin for 2 hours later and then stay at my fiances and have a nice quiet night so its not all bad lol

Hope your all doing ok :) x

Yay Nat! Congratulations to you both. This is SO exciting! When are you thinking of tying the knot? Now you can keep yourself occupied with some thing other than baby making :)

I really hope that you get a positive OPK Soon! When does it usually turn positive?
Well I'm 1dpo today!!! I'm going to post images of our test results. I thought you ladies may be interested to see what test results of a sperm wash looks like & of Cycle Monitoring :) You can see my hormone levels increasing, eggy's getting bigger & when my Estrogen dips after Ovuation (today) & Progesterone/LH goes up.
Just waiting for the email of my photos to come through. Bad basement reception.

How are you doing today Nat ? Any progression w/your OPK?

Yay Nat! Congratulations to you both. This is SO exciting! When are you thinking of tying the knot? Now you can keep yourself occupied with some thing other than baby making :)

I really hope that you get a positive OPK Soon! When does it usually turn positive?
Well I'm 1dpo today!!! I'm going to post images of our test results. I thought you ladies may be interested to see what test results of a sperm wash looks like & of Cycle Monitoring :) You can see my hormone levels increasing, eggy's getting bigger & when my Estrogen dips after Ovuation (today) & Progesterone/LH goes up.
Just waiting for the email of my photos to come through. Bad basement reception.

:flower: hi barb...:)
Thankyou...:thumbup:
Well oH mentioned that we should make a date for next year- like may ish but I think we need to sit down and work out he finances and cash allowing we can work out a realistic date and then go and book it.:)
Your so right I will be super busy arranging all that lol

Yaye ,your results that would be very interesting to see barb...
1 dpo :happydance: Welcome to the ttw..Yaye...
Afm: my opk was much darker tonight so I'm hoping I will have my positive tmr...so I think I will be 2/3 days behind you this time...:thumbup:

I have had one really strange thing going on tho this cycle....I have Been having mild o pains since cd6 !!
It's very wierd as tis has NEVER. Happend before.:wacko:

I usually o cd12/13.... So this have been strange from the off.my lp will be shorter this cycle too- I think lol...

So how have you been keeping barbs? Good I hope...
I wond how meg is doing? I wonder if she had used any if here frers yet lol...I for get what dpo she is...is it like 7/8 ?

I am going into my apple shop next week to work out how to drag my "pin it" button to my toolbar...I went in and asked but they asked to see my iPad first..lol strange eh....I managed to get hold of an adapter to get photos off the iPad tho.woohoo...
All this technology is baffling me as I age lol...

Well I must dash little man is STILL not in bed yet...the lil rascal has been keeping me on my toes all day lol...talk about supper energetic today.phew I am shattered...can't wait for my bed already .:sleep:

Hope to be back later ladies...:thumbup:

Alrighty Ladies here you are! So my cycle monitoring results this cycle.
And hubby's sperm analysis for wash yesterday & today!

Attachments

• Cycle 5 IUI.jpg
    Cycle 5 IUI.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Sample_July 16th.jpg
    Sample_July 16th.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Sample_July 17th.jpg
    Sample_July 17th.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4

Wow 73 and 97 is great motility barbs :thumbup:...
I bet he is a very proud of that lol...
My I pad isn't letting me see too much (quality wise) on your forms but I can certainly see your egg growth progressions...that's great :thumbup:
Awe barbs I do hope this is it for you this time...:flower:
Are you going to test out your trigger again..?....I read on someone's thread that she uses opks to test out hers...I thought that may be a good idea...have y done this before? I forget lol...

Well here it is ladies....the ring...:happydance:
Had a lovely day out today....I shall post a pic of where he proposed too...what a lovely place....maybe we could get married there too...lol

Not being taken away for the night-oH has been called into worked for over time...:( boooo....plus side tho...more cash to save woohoo...
Maybe we can book a night or two towards the end of the month...

Well the ring is 18 Ct white gold.half a carrot diamond....I'm so pleased with it - it fits like a glove...

So cd 13 for me today...opk is a pathetic negative :(
I'm getting a little worried about it now....as if the waiting game isn't annoying enough...
Had a glass of wine today as well....and having a couple for the evening too...I never drink so i will be sloshed lol......so an advanced warning and appollagies if I happen to get my drunk text on laters lol.....
Apparently I am quite funny when I drink ...lol

So...I hope you are all ok and well today ladies.....barbs GREAT news about your lining woohoo :happydance:.... Intresting stuff about the overdone eggs...I am going to read more about this...I'm quite interested in this theory you know...I have always wondered if this is my case too...:dohh:

Back later girls....:flower:

U got engaged???? Awwwww, you are so lucky :) :hugs:

Sheesh, get stressed and take a few days off and I miss the world :wacko:

It's funny I'm taking fish oils for many things, amongst them dry eye and my skin, and I notice NO change in CM with it....

AF is due Friday or Saturday. I have spotting, the usual pain, the whole shebang. Stupid Ovufriend, when I plug in these symptoms, tries to tell me there is a good percentage I'm preg...I know I'm not. This feels exactly like AF is coming.

No doubt all this stress isn't helping....

ARGH....I made chocolate cupcakes for OH's b-day and all i'm doing is eating them....non stop....:dohh:

It's funny I'm taking fish oils for many things, amongst them dry eye and my skin, and I notice NO change in CM with it....

AF is due Friday or Saturday. I have spotting, the usual pain, the whole shebang. Stupid Ovufriend, when I plug in these symptoms, tries to tell me there is a good percentage I'm preg...I know I'm not. This feels exactly like AF is coming.

ARGH....I made chocolate cupcakes for OH's b-day and all i'm doing is eating them....non stop....:dohh:

Hi chere:flower:...
Awe sorry about the spotting ect...I hope your ovufriend is right tho.:thumbup:
Yep we got engaged :happydance:....it was lovely..

Re:the cup cakes.....they must be very nice if you can't stop eating them lol...

I have my fx for you chere.:thumbup:

Hey girls cd4 here man this is so boring lol almost the weekend though i bet that flys by, my poor oh thinks we are suppost to be trying this week i was like no hopefully i ovulate next week, i dont really want him to know when i ovulate incase it becomes all about ttc so i am just going to try keeping it to myself from now on x

Wow 73 and 97 is great motility barbs :thumbup:...
I bet he is a very proud of that lol...
My I pad isn't letting me see too much (quality wise) on your forms but I can certainly see your egg growth progressions...that's great :thumbup:
Awe barbs I do hope this is it for you this time...:flower:
Are you going to test out your trigger again..?....I read on someone's thread that she uses opks to test out hers...I thought that may be a good idea...have y done this before? I forget lol...

I'm sorry to hear you're spotting :( but yes I think you know your body by this point right? Spotting can happen when you're pregnant however I've read it should come with cramping. Anyway we all know when that wicked witch is on her way.

Haha...keep eating. Chocolate is good for the soul ;) :hugs:

Well oH mentioned that we should make a date for next year- like may ish but I think we need to sit down and work out he finances and cash allowing we can work out a realistic date and then go and book it.:)

Afm: my opk was much darker tonight so I'm hoping I will have my positive tmr...so I think I will be 2/3 days behind you this time...:thumbup:

I have had one really strange thing going on tho this cycle....I have Been having mild o pains since cd6 !!

I usually o cd12/13.... So this have been strange from the off.my lp will be shorter this cycle too- I think lol...

I wond how meg is doing? I wonder if she had used any if here frers yet lol...I for get what dpo she is...is it like 7/8 ?

I am going into my apple shop next week to work out how to drag my "pin it" button to my toolbar...I went in and asked but they asked to see my iPad first..lol strange eh....I managed to get hold of an adapter to get photos off the iPad tho.woohoo...

Well I must dash little man is STILL not in bed yet...the lil rascal has been keeping me on my toes all day lol...talk about supper energetic today.phew I am shattered...can't wait for my bed already .:sleep:

Next May sounds great!!! I wish you tonnes of fun planning the wedding & a bit of TTC distraction :)

As for your LP...it will never change. That's the one part of your cycle no matter when your Ovulate your LP will always remain the same length. If it didn't, you'd have a LP defect. I'm usually 14 days...no matter I ovulate my normal CD18 range or when I get triggered at CD12.

I miss Meg!!! I hope she's having a blast & I can't wait for her to come back too. No doubt she is keeping super busy...but you know what's funny, I"ve been super distracted on vacation before because I was so close to AF & running out to a pharmacy in Ottawa Or testing at my MIL's house in her cabin. It's great to be distracted but it never quite leaves you. I'm much more chilled now & I dont mind waiting to 7-9dpo before testing because I know there's no point to start earlier. And especially now I have HCG in my system that lasts for ever. I hope to wait until at least next Thursday to test...mostly just to get a good progression started.

SO the whole world seems to be on the edge of their seats waiting for Kate to pop! I can't believe the hype around this baby....he/she has no idea what it's in for eh? Can you imagine being born a prince or princess? Just crazy!
I love Kate...she seems really awesome.

How are you keeping with this heat wave? We have it very bad here. Thankfully we have aircon. But outside it's just horrible. I plan to go out some time today tho to get some sun tan :)LOL. BTW, as of tomorrow I'll be MIA until some time around Monday. We are taking off up North for camping & we turn off our devices. Mind you there's not much in terms of cell signals. It looks like lots of rain tomorrow...:dohh: & so-so weather Sat/Sun but the heat wave is going away thankfully.

BTW Nat, Love your photo! So cute you wrote BFP...but what's the second word? Now?

AF here. She came last night and has settled in quite fast, and hard causing me all sorts of pain. ARGH!

Next May sounds great!!! I wish you tonnes of fun planning the wedding & a bit of TTC distraction :)

As for your LP...it will never change. That's the one part of your cycle no matter when your Ovulate your LP will always remain the same length. If it didn't, you'd have a LP defect. I'm usually 14 days...no matter I ovulate my normal CD18 range or when I get triggered at CD12.

I miss Meg!!! I hope she's having a blast & I can't wait for her to come back too. No doubt she is keeping super busy...but you know what's funny, I"ve been super distracted on vacation before because I was so close to AF & running out to a pharmacy in Ottawa Or testing at my MIL's house in her cabin. It's great to be distracted but it never quite leaves you. I'm much more chilled now & I dont mind waiting to 7-9dpo before testing because I know there's no point to start earlier. And especially now I have HCG in my system that lasts for ever. I hope to wait until at least next Thursday to test...mostly just to get a good progression started.

SO the whole world seems to be on the edge of their seats waiting for Kate to pop! I can't believe the hype around this baby....he/she has no idea what it's in for eh? Can you imagine being born a prince or princess? Just crazy!
I love Kate...she seems really awesome.

How are you keeping with this heat wave? We have it very bad here. Thankfully we have aircon. But outside it's just horrible. I plan to go out some time today tho to get some sun tan :)LOL. BTW, as of tomorrow I'll be MIA until some time around Monday. We are taking off up North for camping & we turn off our devices. Mind you there's not much in terms of cell signals. It looks like lots of rain tomorrow...:dohh: & so-so weather Sat/Sun but the heat wave is going away thankfully.

Hi barbs....ooo camping....sounds like fun....I'm abit scwormish so I couldn't handle the bugs...I think it would ruin it for me ....:wacko: lol...
And what a great time to go too...:thumbup: take you Mind off the ttw....:happydance:

Re: princess/prince ...the media has gone daft over here too....it's exciting but it's sucks for me :(.... Her due date is today...but from what it's sounds like she will go over and be even closer to my due date...I am trying to stay sooo busy...that's why I haven't been on here much...lol....
I am really happy for them both but it i still feel like something's missing for me :(
I hate that I am due for my period at the same time as my due date too :(
I am planing to go and do somthing special for my self that day -to try and let go of all this hurt and frustration inside of me...maybe I will go and let off a special balloon in a special place ....not sure yet...
The date creeping up has caused a few problems really...I have been such a stress cow to everyone....:(
And none of them understand or even remember why I feel like this....:(
I panicked last night too....I got in a fuss over this cycle not working and feeling so empty when the due date arrives....
I cryed soo bad.....:(

But I feel somewhat better today...the release help ALOT.:thumbup:

So my opk was positive lastnight.:happydance:.....not sure if it "was the one " yet tho...need to test again in a minute....will let you know if it's today's or not.:thumbup:

Barbs I am a little worried about my temps this cycle....they are really low....can I ask you somthing?....I'm so confused....
Does a prolonged drop in temps before o mean that my eastrogen is high?....is this good for ovulation day?

Re:the pic....thankyou :thumbup:....the other word is please...lol.....bfp please...lol

Hmmm I don't know if I have everything covered here....I have completely lost my brains today lol....

Barbs I hope you have a wonderful time away camping....how long are you going to be away for?.....I'm going to miss you girl...:thumbup: it's not the same with out you and meg and chere...:cry: lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->