6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

AF here. She came last night and has settled in quite fast, and hard causing me all sorts of pain. ARGH!

Oooooh BOOOOOOO, that sucks bad.....:( ......I am so sorry to hear of this chere...:hugs:
That witch! What a wicked one she is!

You take it easy love....crack a bottle and chill...you deserve it!:thumbup:

Hope your ok love .:hugs:

:) :) :) xxx

Ok ladies .....I think I got my positive opk last nigh :happydance:
Need to double check first...

So this is the new temperature ribbon on ff.....it's the last 4/5 cycles of temping ....but what do you think of this cycles temps? (At the end of the ribbon)

Too low do you think/ or is this a good thing maybe?

How is everyone today? Good I hope.:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
I have no idea about the chart i havent got round to learning about charting yet, but i hope it was your positive on opk :)

Its finally friday i can do fun things to take my mind off cycle day counting haha xxx

Yep it was my positive last night ladies....so I am officially ovulating today! :happydance:

Hi natalieexo....yippeee it certainly is Friday! :) I hope you have lots of fun love.:thumbup:....
Are you going to chart?....I can help with anything if you have any questions ok....I've got quite good at it now lol....it takes a good 3/4/5 cycles to get to know yourself and predict your body better....friendly advice- dont let it cause any stress or worrys...I'm am STILL quilty of doing this lol.......but much better at ease with it now.:thumbup:

Good luck this cycle love :flower:

Hopefully will got a dvd night planned with oh tonight, maybe a cheeky chocolate bar lol one wont hurt i'm sure, i'm just going to stick with the opks for now then if nothing has happened in a couple of months i am going to chart, hope you catch the eggy :) i start opks on wednesday still a fair bit away but the weekend always flys by so it wont be as long as it seems its going to be lol xxx

If i ovulaed when i am suppost to next sunday that would just be perfect i know for a fact we would be coverd by bd wed, fri,sat,sunday and monday i just know i am not going to ovulate then lol that would just be too perfect timing xxx

Hi ladies !! I have read really fast but managed to catch up.

Having an amazing trip. Loving California so much. We are in Monterrey right now - stayed here last night after a long drive. Exploring some coastal towns nearby this'll morning and then off to Sam Francisco until Sunday when we go home! Wahhh

I am missing you ladies though lol.

barb so so glad you had such great stats this month I am so hoping for your month you had no idea!!

Nat you od!!! Yeah! Catch that eggy you're almost in the 2ww! :)

Chere I am sorry it sounds like AF got you you think? Has the bitch shown up?

I am 10 dpo. Stupidly took one of my two FRER this morning. Bfn. I didn't get my last one till 12 dpo. Going to probably just save the other one. My boobs are getting sore and I don't have much else going on. Pretty sure I am out unfortunately - damn. We will see. It's probably the cheap BDing we had this cycle.

I keep looking at this test thinking I see the faintest of faints but I am just causing my own demise lol.

Xoxoxo miss you! Off to wake up hubby!!

Oh and HUGE CONGRATULATions to you Nat!!!!!! So so so happy for you ok your engagement!!!!! Are you beyond thrilled or what??? Xoxoxo

Hi ladies !! I have read really fast but managed to catch up.

Having an amazing trip. Loving California so much. We are in Monterrey right now - stayed here last night after a long drive. Exploring some coastal towns nearby this'll morning and then off to Sam Francisco until Sunday when we go home! Wahhh

I am missing you ladies though lol.

barb so so glad you had such great stats this month I am so hoping for your month you had no idea!!

Nat you od!!! Yeah! Catch that eggy you're almost in the 2ww! :)

Chere I am sorry it sounds like AF got you you think? Has the bitch shown up?

I am 10 dpo. Stupidly took one of my two FRER this morning. Bfn. I didn't get my last one till 12 dpo. Going to probably just save the other one. My boobs are getting sore and I don't have much else going on. Pretty sure I am out unfortunately - damn. We will see. It's probably the cheap BDing we had this cycle.

I keep looking at this test thinking I see the faintest of faints but I am just causing my own demise lol.

Xoxoxo miss you! Off to wake up hubby!!

Oh and HUGE CONGRATULATions to you Nat!!!!!! So so so happy for you ok your engagement!!!!! Are you beyond thrilled or what??? Xoxoxo

:happydance: Yaye meg....so glad your having an amaizing time......sorry about the bfn! Maybe it's just too early still...fx :thumbup:
We miss you meggy.:flower:

Hi ladies...hope you are all have a good weekend.....

Afm .......1 dpo! Woohoo...:happydance:

T - minus 9 days till testing....:)

Hope all is well with you all..:flower:

Hi ladies...hope you are all have a good weekend.....

Afm .......1 dpo! Woohoo...:happydance:

T - minus 9 days till testing....:)

Hope all is well with you all..:flower:

Wahoo!! Good luck :)

Yeah prob too early but at the same time who knows. I am 11
Dpo today and I'm going to save the frer.

My boobs are positively killing me but they are always sore when AF is due so I'm not feeling super positive.

Last day of vacation today. Leaving tomorrow morning! Going to hit up fishermans wharf, the pier, science centre

Earlyyyyyyy flight tomorrow

Have a great day everyone xoxo

Yay for the TWW Nat and hopefully for you meg, coming back to reality will meet you with a bfp! Hope you had a fun time and have a safe flight home!

Urgh i feel really off today feel sickly, headaches and been tired since i woke up.

Yey nat hope you managed to catch the egg, keep yourself busy so the tww doesnt drag :)

xx

Well well well would you Adam and Eve it!.....I am actually 3dpo! :) ......
Woohoo....

So it's only T-minus 7 days left untill the test fest begins....Yaye :).....

So how is everybody doing??? Good I hopes! :thumbup:

Natalieexo ....I hope you feel better today love.:hugs:....

Well Il be back later to say hello to all:)

Ugh! I think I have a yeast infection coming on!!!.....NOT good news!.....lets hope I am wrong and I am having an off day down there! Lol....
Now it's me with killer vag :rofl:....
Will give it till the morning to see if it's in full force and then it's off to chemist to kill this bitch! Lol

Hope y'all is good ladies...:flower:

Oh dear i hate thrush, yes deffo get to the chemist for treatment it is so uncomfortable, cd 8 for me woooooo nearly time to start opks only 2days to go

Xx

Hi ladies...happy Monday :)

4dpo here....yawwwwwn boring.com

So I guess I was just having an off day with mrs moo ....gladly I don't have the killer vag...however just to be on the safe side if af comes I will go and get the pesseries JUST INCASE....phew.

So what you all up to ?....barbs meg are you back yet....greatly missed! :(

Natalieexo ....Yaye cd8 ...I hope your opks play ball.:)
Sending you best wishes that you ovulate :flower:

Ok ladies....I'm trying so hard not to test! Lol....I know I know it's only 4dpo lol....
Only 6days to go till it's actually viable to do so lol...
I'm itching to poas ha ha...

S I hope you are all ok...
Ashley mommaplus chere where are you girls gone too?

Thanks i decided to take one today, had a faint line, i hope it gets darker i should have waited until wednesday but i couldnt lol

I just called to speak with my doctor about my scan results she told me too but shes not in for two weeks, the woman on the phone said something about advice i just caught the word advice before she told me she would get her to ring me when she was back i couldn't get a word in edge ways, i panicked and wondered why i would need advice and rang back and asked for a different doctor to go through them with me so she said i can ring back tomorrow and someone else will, i cant wait 2 weeks now she has worried me lol the nurse who did the scan said everything was fine i dont really understand what else there could be to advise me about....hmm nevermind i'll find out tomorrow i guess.

Hi Ladies,

Still catching up but here we go....

Chere, So sorry to hear AF got you! I hope you get your bfp soon FX

Nat for temping, your temp will dip before it rises again....the rising is brought on by progesterone rising which means you've ovulated...it starts to rise towards O & then keeps going up.

Camping was great but too short! We got back last night & today my brain's fried. I may be more MIA than anything b/c I have lots of work to get through. I"m just waiting for my caffeine to kick in :)

Yay Nat on being in the TWW!!! It's very boring yet :) I'm thinking to start w/ tests tomorrow to see progression. Mostly cuz I'm bored already of this cycle LOL

I hope you're OK...I understand approaching your would have been due date is very hard. I know mine will approach beginning of December. I don't wanna dwell on it. I"m not even trying hard to think about what date it was exactly.
I hope we get our positives....don't count yourself out yet. For all you knwo, you could get pregnant this month! I really hope I do. I am just exhausted of all this. And I"m getting nervous that all of our friends are going to be popping soon :(

@Nataliiee - how many dpo are you? faint line you say? thats exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->