6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

CD10 for me, starting my OPKS's today. We BD this morning so off to a good start on my fertile days lol

xx

I got an email - I have a phone interview today for one of the jobs I applied to... had to tell work I have a dr appt and need to leave for 45 min... even though it will probably take 10 minutes lol

nervous but its just an initial call so i need to chill....

I got an email - I have a phone interview today for one of the jobs I applied to... had to tell work I have a dr appt and need to leave for 45 min... even though it will probably take 10 minutes lol

Good luck with the phone interview :)

Argh i have done so much today my back is killing, thankfully the gas seems to be wearing off, i am off to watch my oh play guitar as part of a band in a pub tonight with his mum brothers, brothers girlfriends, should be fun and a nice distraction, no alcohol for me though lol xx

Good luck hun! What's the job??
Glad to hear you got a quick response.

And I'm crossing my fingers for your month! I'm still waiting for AF...I'm spotting and cramping so I suspect its today.

Good luck with the phone interview :)

Thanks Natalie :)

Good luck hun! What's the job??
Glad to hear you got a quick response.

And I'm crossing my fingers for your month! I'm still waiting for AF...I'm spotting and cramping so I suspect its today.

Hi Barbs,

Is it with the WSIB actually.. an Adjudicator... a lot of the skills and work I have done at my current job are transferrable and there are some similarities. I would love a government job... we will see it is just a phone call but I am nervous regardless!

I hope stupid AF shows soon Barb so you can get on with it... are you somewhat looking forward to a natural cycle? Maybe a bit less stressful - and hey you can sleep in??

I am crossing fingers for this month too :( It would be just great... lets hope I can get in a few BD this weekends - odds are better because DH is off for an extra day so we get more time together.

bam... got through to round 2 lol... woo. Have to write a government competency exam in Toronto next week ahh - guess I am calling in sick...

Well i had a good night, 1 pint of coke and i feel like someone has repeatedly kicked me in the back and its about to snap, this is not good my kidneys must really have something wrong with them :/ xx

Good luck on the job meg! We're rooting for you!!

Yay Meg! Awesome. Good luck :)))

Well its less stressful doing iui but you're right. Month off of being poked and stuff. I just wish we weren't camping with SD on my fertile week. Go figure.

3dpo yey its slowly moving long lol im off holiday clothes shopping in town soon i am shattered though i slept through my alarm for 35mins which was blaring a really annoying song in my ear lol must have been tired, i still am but i must crack on xx

Nataliiee,.where are you going on holiday?
Good luck buying new. Clothes :).and good luck this cycle!

Well ladies I've still not got AF....wtf. Spotting started Wednesday but still nothing. Argh!!!!

Yay Meg! Awesome. Good luck :)))

Well its less stressful doing iui but you're right. Month off of being poked and stuff. I just wish we weren't camping with SD on my fertile week. Go figure.

Thanks Barb... I remembered I have a friend who works there and I emailed her last night - turns out she works in the exact job I am applying for LOL so I am picking her brain! I used to work with her at my current job, and we went to Mac together,so she is a great contact.

I hear you re camping on the fertile week - time to get creative - dining tent anyone???

Hi ladies,

fertile day 2, CD11, and we BD again this morning - I am happy about that! Now if we can do sat and sun and maybe monday too I would be thrilled... or every other worst case!

Barb that is strange about AF.. usually you have it by now.. Lets hope she shows today so you can move onto CD1 xoxo

Thank you and i am going to gran canaria at the end of september, i managed to get some clothes, i'm shattered i have loads to do in so little time so not much time to think about the tww today :)

Thank you and i am going to gran canaria at the end of september, i managed to get some clothes, i'm shattered i have loads to do in so little time so not much time to think about the tww today :)

Best of luck this cycle Natalie.. it is only your first so try to take it easy :) Keep busy and take a break from the forums when needed - the 2ww drags! xx

Thank you, i think i will be taking a break over the weekend so me and oh can have some us time and not think about it, i know i feel as if the past 3 days have dragged except today seems to have flown by, if only i could have a shopping trip everyday lol xx

Meg what a coincidence. So it's HER job?!! What a small.world! I hope it works out for you :). I think you're doing a great job just to just keep moving forward with life. I am done keeping my life on hold. If pregnancy gets in the way I will just figure it out you know?

Aaaaand AF showed moments after that post lol. Go figure. I believe I'll be ovulating towards the end of the trip and when we are back. I was going to not use OPK but contemplating if I do use it so I'm not too stressed about getting it in on the picnic bench lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->