6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

I feel out already lol no i did more researching finding more and more that the more you have sex the less chance you have at concieving, i dont find this anything to brag about but we have had sex 15 times since last wenesday, i am not used to this much activity for one, my oh wont listen when i say too much will not help, he clearly has a much higher sex drive than me, i am going to have a talk with him tomorrow about it and attempt to show him some research, its not so bad since its our first month and we are still learning about things and i know there are bound to be people who do it much more than that and get pregnant, he has two children from a previous relationship and when i try to tell him a certain thing about ttc is wrong i get 'i have two kids already i think i know how to concieve' its like a big kick in the face because i feel like all the effort i put into reasearching and stuff is just a waste because i dont have any children, hes not nasty its like he gets defensive when i say no thats not going to help and then i'm upset because he said it to me and he knows how i feel about him having a family before me, i dont have a problem with him having children, it just crushes me that he has a family with someone else that is a complete bitch may i add....so trying to tell him the way i would like to go about things is hard because we both want it so much that we both think our way is the right way. I guess we need to find common ground.

Now i'm very sorry for the big rant but i needed to vent lol

Xxx

I feel so much better today i spoke to oh he feels crappy we did it so much and it may alter our chances so we will be cutting back a few days before ovulation i think.
Anyways 1dpo and the longggggg tww begins.
Nat did you test this morning? I am shattered this morning, my get up and go has got up and gone lol xx

Nataliiee, while your findings aren't completely incorrect if you are a healthy couple & he has a healthy sperm reserve you will be OK. Don't panic!!!
Daily sex is OK if there is no Sperm count issue. More than once a day & the spermies don't get to replenish as well but it doesn't mean you can't get pregnant!
While TTC in general I'd suggest no more than once a day on average.

Well I took a test this morning...bfn...& went in for my blood test.
I know it's negative but that's like the ultimate nail in coffin. Oddly this cycle I've not started spotting yet & my cramps have been present but more like i've felt it for very short periods of time in a day. I"m not sure if any of my supplements are to contribute or just a different cycle for once. I'm so used to spotting days before AF. I figure AF will arrive today or tmr.

@ Nat, you're funny...btw there are black panty liners. The brand is called Indigo but you may have a thing for fertile. Oh & can you create a product that changes colour as soon as you're pregnant? Yep ok you work on that K? ;)

How's your test this morning? That test looks like an evap to me, hun. I've had many of them in my time. I hope it's not but looks like it to me.

Well, one of DH's preggers friend was supposed to come by tonight for moving boxes but I emailed him saying in light of today's news can we ask them to come another day. I hope it's not too late. I just can't cope. And we have SD too again...last month she was at our house the day we got bad news again. I tell ya between fertile days & bad news that kiddo has "great" faking timing.

Hi meg :flower:
Yep 12 dpo today...:thumbup:
Today I haven't felt the drag...decided to get my hair did whilst in town...I am very blond now....looks quite nice ...oH suggested it...was a bit sceptical at first but I thought oh well what the heck...how can it get any worse right now.lol

I really don't know whe to start on the great Idea I had....I suppose patent and pend would be a good start lol...
Or I could sell my idea- WITH commission! He he now that would be great...a doller for every box sold- for life! Made up!

Well tonight I went a lil test crazy again :doh: using up the ic's I have... Can't see a darn thing tho as there is no daylight :wacko:.....
Going to see what tmr brings now...ha probably nada...I sort of dont mind a bfn tmr morning at least then I KNOW I had Evaps today!......makes sense then.

:rofl: I just had a very funny thought! How on earth could one advertise these black liners....
Here's a line.......hay ladies ! Need to monitor your moo goo?
Lol lmao..

Oh dear I have lost the plot lol

On that note I shall take my left over brain cell of the day to bed now...

Night night meg :flower:

:) :) :) xxx

LMAO Nat your post made my day - too funny.. Moo Goo? not so sure... maybe Peach Skeech? that is disgusting LOLLLL

Nat I hope you have some lines tomorrow xoxoxo

Also - Good for you going super blonde! Just like me! lol - that is the best haha...

Well I took a test this morning...bfn...& went in for my blood test.
I know it's negative but that's like the ultimate nail in coffin. Oddly this cycle I've not started spotting yet & my cramps have been present but more like i've felt it for very short periods of time in a day. I"m not sure if any of my supplements are to contribute or just a different cycle for once. I'm so used to spotting days before AF. I figure AF will arrive today or tmr.

I'm sorry about AF Barb xoxoxo what a stupid mother facker she is - why can she just take a 9 month vacation? There is nothing else to say but that is complete crap. :( :hugs:

It could be the supplements changing up your cycle. I noticed a few changes when I took the Maca....

I think I am going to draw a map to my cervix for DH's sperm this month and just insert it inside of me - what do you gals think???

Well, one of DH's preggers friend was supposed to come by tonight for moving boxes but I emailed him saying in light of today's news can we ask them to come another day. I hope it's not too late. I just can't cope. And we have SD too again...last month she was at our house the day we got bad news again. I tell ya between fertile days & bad news that kiddo has "great" faking timing.

Barb I agree - that is hard - I wouldnt want to do that either. I am sure your DH understands that. Maybe your SD is a good distraction though... maybe take her out for dinner tonight? get out of the house? enjoy a glass of wine? get ice cream after? having something to look forward to helps a bit.

xoxoxo

Hey Meg,

nope not a good distraction...it's a salt rub in wound. dunno to understand unless your a step-parent trying to get pregnant but seeing a kid your husband had with an idiot & doting over her is hard when for the 18th month, you're not pregnant....again.
seeing that he still gets to be daddy is also hard. its just not a fun place to be in.
Anyway seems they'll come to the house for boxes while he's off next week. I like that idea the best. I'm not in preggers company mood at all.

Got the call from the clinic & its negative for sure.
I've decided to set up an appointment for DH for the DNA Fragmentation test on his sperm. WE haven't done that yet. So hopefully we can have those results for Aug 20th regroup with the RE.

Oh & the last thing I'm going to try alternatively unless smth new develops is acupuncture & Chinese medicine. I've heard & read good things. Also this practitioner is supposed to be very good & specializes in Fertility. So I have an appointment with her Tuesday after work.

Hey Meg,

nope not a good distraction...it's a salt rub in wound. dunno to understand unless your a step-parent trying to get pregnant but seeing a kid your husband had with an idiot & doting over her is hard when for the 18th month, you're not pregnant....again.
seeing that he still gets to be daddy is also hard. its just not a fun place to be in.
Anyway seems they'll come to the house for boxes while he's off next week. I like that idea the best. I'm not in preggers company mood at all.

Got the call from the clinic & its negative for sure.
I've decided to set up an appointment for DH for the DNA Fragmentation test on his sperm. WE haven't done that yet. So hopefully we can have those results for Aug 20th regroup with the RE.

That makes sense to me - I didnt think of it that way - I know I have read you say something like that before but I get it now. I think I would feel the same way in your shoes.

I am glad your friends are coming next week instead.... one less thing to dread!

DNA fragmentation? would that analyze if there was an issue with sperm that a regular analysis couldnt catch?

I am sorry about the BFN Barb. I cant even imagine that phone call even when you know what the answer is. Its almost like - dont call me unless its positive, right? xoxoxo

Oh & the last thing I'm going to try alternatively unless smth new develops is acupuncture & Chinese medicine. I've heard & read good things. Also this practitioner is supposed to be very good & specializes in Fertility. So I have an appointment with her Tuesday after work.

Hey thats great - I am also going to try acupuncture I think. I am just looking for one near me who specialized in fertility. :) I will do some more research. I have never been before. I am not a big believer in alternative medicine but If I understand correctly the science supports acupuncture.

Hi ladies....:)

Well it's was a BIG FAT FUCKING NO this morning,..AGAIN, grrrrrr....:)
Sorry about my lingo there lol

Barbs so sorry about your bfn too :hug:.......
This just sucks soooo bad!
I get that your sd coming round is salt rub...and seeing your hubby ingauging soo much too...I feel for you barb.

Wow black liners are out! I like this.....may have to google some later lol...
And the colour change has had me thinking....how would that work I wonder :wako:

He he peach sketch- that's a new one! Lol love it!

I am bummed out to here...l just can't imagine getting a bfn any time soon here! And I am sooo angry too......I don't know why I am! So confused!....
I keep telling myself there's only hope (aswell as every flaming trick in the dam book!)
I am popping pills like a fecking junkie ...drinking water like its going out of fashion ...
Peeing on sticks like an escapee from the nut house...trawling the Internet for that mirricle info and just in general waisting my time very fecking month!...
Oh well there's next month to I suppose!

Hay.....Chinese medicine.....yep heard ALOT about this too...all good stuff.....have actually given it some great consideration as to weather or not to try it....
I hear the acupuncture is great too...:thumbup:..... I'm such a wimpy with needles tho so I'm not sure if I would actually have to big balls to go and do it lol

Natalie...I agree with barbs on the bd-Ing!....altho if you get it in daily 4/5 days before o and day of o...is thee most important time of all.
Sperm can take up to 36 hrs to travel to destination...then has been known to service for up to 5 days waiting for eggy to join the party ...:thumbup:
Don't sweat love...I think you did a great job!...and thank gawsh oh listened to your worry and didn't patronise with his already made family....so sorry it had to be that way for you love :hug:
Yaye welcome to the tww.:happydance: I hope it dosent drag for you Hun.:)

Meg-noticed a difference with cm yet?

Hmmmm I sure hope chere ok....she hasn't been on in a while.if your reading this love I hope your ok and everything is alright :thumbup:

Mommaplus did you get any answers at the doctors? I hope it's all ok for you .
Ashley how about you? :)

Well I'm going to drag my moany bum to bed and veg out with a DVD or a film othe telly....oh the joys of crummy tv ...:)
I fancy chocolate.,......And peanut butter on toast!...followed by a nice grand old cuppa tea.
Wow so exciting! NOT! Lol

Hi ladies....:)

Well it's was a BIG FAT FUCKING NO this morning,..AGAIN, grrrrrr....:)
Sorry about my lingo there lol

Barbs so sorry about your bfn too :hug:.......
This just sucks soooo bad!
I get that your sd coming round is salt rub...and seeing your hubby ingauging soo much too...I feel for you barb.

Wow black liners are out! I like this.....may have to google some later lol...
And the colour change has had me thinking....how would that work I wonder :wako:

He he peach sketch- that's a new one! Lol love it!

I am bummed out to here...l just can't imagine getting a bfn any time soon here! And I am sooo angry too......I don't know why I am! So confused!....
I keep telling myself there's only hope (aswell as every flaming trick in the dam book!)
I am popping pills like a fecking junkie ...drinking water like its going out of fashion ...
Peeing on sticks like an escapee from the nut house...trawling the Internet for that mirricle info and just in general waisting my time very fecking month!...
Oh well there's next month to I suppose!

Hay.....Chinese medicine.....yep heard ALOT about this too...all good stuff.....have actually given it some great consideration as to weather or not to try it....
I hear the acupuncture is great too...:thumbup:..... I'm such a wimpy with needles tho so I'm not sure if I would actually have to big balls to go and do it lol

Natalie...I agree with barbs on the bd-Ing!....altho if you get it in daily 4/5 days before o and day of o...is thee most important time of all.
Sperm can take up to 36 hrs to travel to destination...then has been known to service for up to 5 days waiting for eggy to join the party ...:thumbup:
Don't sweat love...I think you did a great job!...and thank gawsh oh listened to your worry and didn't patronise with his already made family....so sorry it had to be that way for you love :hug:
Yaye welcome to the tww.:happydance: I hope it dosent drag for you Hun.:)

Meg-noticed a difference with cm yet?

Hmmmm I sure hope chere ok....she hasn't been on in a while.if your reading this love I hope your ok and everything is alright :thumbup:

Mommaplus did you get any answers at the doctors? I hope it's all ok for you .
Ashley how about you? :)

Well I'm going to drag my moany bum to bed and veg out with a DVD or a film othe telly....oh the joys of crummy tv ...:)
I fancy chocolate.,......And peanut butter on toast!...followed by a nice grand old cuppa tea.
Wow so exciting! NOT! Lol

Nat I am sorry about your BFN Ughhhhhhhhhh rant away!!!!! You are 100% entitled to that.. I am really sorry. This summer has to bring some dust our way soon, how lame!!

and no i havent noticed a difference in CM yet - maybe i am not taking enough - 2 in the morning it what I am doing. Maybe i should doubleup???

give yourself a day to mope - you always pick up again quickly - lets hold eachother up so we can move onto the next fackk

xoxoxooxoxox bug hugs to you :hugs:

And yes, where are Momma, Ashley, and Chere? I hope you gals are doing well... drop us a line when you can

I was thinking about butterflywolf I think she would have given birth by now

xoxoxoxxo

COME ON :dust: you stupid fairy give us some fucking dust already lol

oops did I say that outloud?

Hey chicks!!! I am still checking in on y'all and reading up!! So sorry about all the bfns!!! It blows!!!!! Well I have no idea when i ovulated this cycle because I am not trying....I do know that my boobs are hurting...lol so it had to be recently.... Got in a good amount of bding last week.... So who knows.... Guess I will probably waist some tests just to see since I have 50 of them. Lmao!! Not expecting much though.

Thanks nat it is already dragging lol but i will keep busy and power through, sorry about the bfn when is af due? I am so sorry you girls have to go through this month after month, i dont think i would have the strength to go on but then again i guess you have to find it, are you taking anything to increase ewcm? I was wondering if i should take something to increase mine because i have'nt noticed any this cycle to be honest, hope your holding up ok xxx

Hey chicks!!! I am still checking in on y'all and reading up!! So sorry about all the bfns!!! It blows!!!!! Well I have no idea when i ovulated this cycle because I am not trying....I do know that my boobs are hurting...lol so it had to be recently.... Got in a good amount of bding last week.... So who knows.... Guess I will probably waist some tests just to see since I have 50 of them. Lmao!! Not expecting much though.

Hey you! Good to hear from you :) Are you planning on trying next cycle? Takin it easy for now or what? xx

Thanks nat it is already dragging lol but i will keep busy and power through, sorry about the bfn when is af due? I am so sorry you girls have to go through this month after month, i dont think i would have the strength to go on but then again i guess you have to find it, are you taking anything to increase ewcm? I was wondering if i should take something to increase mine because i have'nt noticed any this cycle to be honest, hope your holding up ok xxx

Its a lot harder if you dont have anyone to talk to about it, thats for sure - I dont know what I would do without these ladies...

We somehow pick up every month and move onto the next :)

We are all taking fishoil for EWCM actually - Me, Barb and Nat at least. I was taking EPO (evening primrose oil) until this month and then switched to fish oil.

Yep nat I second this....fish oils are the bomb!....lol....tmi but tonight's cm is "flowing" lol
Slight wardrobe malfunction going on here he he...ewwwww lol
Oh and af due Saturday (I think lol)

Meg I'm on the high strength ones...1000mg....1 shot and it's done...but phew it's hard to swallow lol... I got 150 today for £3.50 - barrrrrrgain woohoo.:)

Yaye Ashley nice to hear from you gal...glad your ok. :thumbup:
Good luck Hun.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back