6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Nat, is the reason why they won't cover fertility consult for you because they say its secondary infertility? That makes no sense to me. I agree you should talk to your gp and try to get some answers. It feels good to be doing something about it.

So sorry about nasty bitch AF Nat. Xoxo

I hope you get success with your gp, its going ok the weekend flew for me but i dont have much planned for this week so its gona go slow, i am not symptom spotting unless i get something out of the ordinary happen to me which i doubt it will lol xxx

Yes definitely try not to symptom spot until around the time AF is due at least. I am not great at taking my own advice though lol. The month I got my bfp I had a cold for my whole 2ww so if that happens again I will think it's a positive sign lol. It's hard!!

Cd 14 for me. OPK should be positive today. I took one with fmu but it was a botched test so frustrating. I will take another one soon. Last day of the long weekend! Noooooo lol. I can't decide what to do. DH is back to work so I may clean a bit, do a workout , and then sit by the pool. Relaxing And much cheaper than shopping lol.

I havent really thought about it up until now its stuck on my mind lol however i think i am going to have a good clean out and get rid of crap i dont need to kill time lol xx

We are 5 for 5 on fertile days lol so I am happy girl!

Nat, is the reason why they won't cover fertility consult for you because they say its secondary infertility? That makes no sense to me. I agree you should talk to your gp and try to get some answers. It feels good to be doing something about it.

Hi meg :) .....
Normally my doctor is great with everything...I'm lucky really as I have a good patient relationship and she has been on the whole journey with us what with ttc Harry....so she must know how I feel too....:(

When I spoke to her about finding out why it's taking so long again and that there MUST be somthing going.(hence why it took sooo long with Harry too) she just said that because we now have a child that we are not entitled to any "extra " help or investigations....to go private would be the best option....she recomended a great private hospital near by but when I researched them it seems they only do ivf treatment(no iui) no investigations.....so I reasearched some more and I could not find anything within a two hour drive.....that would be VERY difficult with Harry and monitoring....
So with the secondary infertility I brought this up with her when barbs pionted it out to me and she stated that if no bfp after 12 months of th prying then she can safely say we may be in that category - and as it turns out it dosnt make any difference being diagnosed as that's the end if the road for us when it comes to help....
We have been thinking about going to another clinic (unfortunately far away-with a nice break away whilst we're there )
However money is an issue for us at the moment....untill Peter gets his weekly bonus....then we can use some of that to help towards costs....

Gah! What a polavah he lol....

We decided to keep trying for a while longer and then BOTH of us go and argue our way into "some sort " of help after Xmas.....maybe a private doctor might be more helpful :wacko:

Ugh! I have painfully kidneys today ONTOP of af! The beyatch!.....I'm a poorly bunny today :( :cry: lol...I feel real sorry for myself here lol....:dohh:

Hope your opk is positive tonight meg.:thumbup:
Looks like you have covered really well love.:thumbup:
Sitting by the pool eh.....wish I was there...we have the miserable rain again...
May brighten up again tmr...hope so anyways lol...

Hope your ok meg back again laterz...:thumbup:

:) :) :) xxx

Hi meg :) .....
Normally my doctor is great with everything...I'm lucky really as I have a good patient relationship and she has been on the whole journey with us what with ttc Harry....so she must know how I feel too....:(

When I spoke to her about finding out why it's taking so long again and that there MUST be somthing going.(hence why it took sooo long with Harry too) she just said that because we now have a child that we are not entitled to any "extra " help or investigations....to go private would be the best option....she recomended a great private hospital near by but when I researched them it seems they only do ivf treatment(no iui) no investigations.....so I reasearched some more and I could not find anything within a two hour drive.....that would be VERY difficult with Harry and monitoring....
So with the secondary infertility I brought this up with her when barbs pionted it out to me and she stated that if no bfp after 12 months of th prying then she can safely say we may be in that category - and as it turns out it dosnt make any difference being diagnosed as that's the end if the road for us when it comes to help....
We have been thinking about going to another clinic (unfortunately far away-with a nice break away whilst we're there )
However money is an issue for us at the moment....untill Peter gets his weekly bonus....then we can use some of that to help towards costs....

Gah! What a polavah he lol....

We decided to keep trying for a while longer and then BOTH of us go and argue our way into "some sort " of help after Xmas.....maybe a private doctor might be more helpful :wacko:

Ugh! I have painfully kidneys today ONTOP of af! The beyatch!.....I'm a poorly bunny today :( :cry: lol...I feel real sorry for myself here lol....:dohh:

Hope your opk is positive tonight meg.:thumbup:
Looks like you have covered really well love.:thumbup:
Sitting by the pool eh.....wish I was there...we have the miserable rain again...
May brighten up again tmr...hope so anyways lol...

Hope your ok meg back again laterz...:thumbup:

Ok I understand better now. I haven't heard of that before - that's frustrating! I hope in the new year that you and DH can get some better advice on your options - if you aren't already pg. of course!!

I'm sorry your kidneys are giving you trouble..... Are you due for a follow up soon? Rest up today best you can Nat xo

I wish you could join me too! A day by the pool could serve us all well in this TTC world ughhhhh

:hugs:

Hey ladies. I got my positive opk! I tried to post a pic for input but it said too large. Don't know why I always post the same... Anyways look like Wednesday is 1dpo for me..... Let the 2ww begin ughhhh lol

Today has really dragged for me even though i tried to do things so it wouldnt....not much longer then its bedtime lol xx

Hey ladies. I got my positive opk! I tried to post a pic for input but it said too large. Don't know why I always post the same... Anyways look like Wednesday is 1dpo for me..... Let the 2ww begin ughhhh lol

I feel for you lol i wish i was out of it xx

Yaye :happydance:....congrats on the positive opk meg.:thumbup:
Hopefully this is it for you this cycle love...sending lots of positive vibes for your tww too...

I'm having a nice glass o wine here tonight....I thought sod it! Lol.....
I don't drink so this bottle should do the trick I would say he he he...

I feel for you lol i wish i was out of it xx

Awe not long to go now love....the tww can be somewhat tentative but you'll get through...:thumbup: :hugs:

I suppose it dosnt help that our weather is shite so you can't make the most of it out doors...I hear tmr is good again so maybe you can get yourself a lil tan top up before your holiday soon :happydance:
I hope af stays away love...:flower:

So I have my inscribed candle on the go here girls....I'm trying anything here I'm desperate now lol....
Thing is i have to wait 28 days to find out if it has worked...lol
Wish me luck...

Hay barbs? How are you keep dear? Good I hope.:flower:

Tell me about it i had to pop to the shop today and got soaked lol hopefully, good weather puts me in a good mood. As soon as friday gets here it will be fine and it fly by again lol i hope so but i dont know what to think of it i try to be positive but then i end up being negative lol xx

Oh yeah I know...the trying to be positive over negative thing can be a little tricky some days....my gut feeling takes over then "the odds" get involved and before I know it I am having a battle of wills with myself lol...

My advice is try real hard to be positive ...even tho I aprieciate it's hard some days.
And stress is also bad for ttc so don't let the doubts stress you either :thumbup:
So Friday you start testing right?

So I have my inscribed candle on the go here girls....I'm trying anything here I'm desperate now lol....
Thing is i have to wait 28 days to find out if it has worked...lol
Wish me luck...

Hay barbs? How are you keep dear? Good I hope.:flower:

Whats a inscribed candle? xxx

Oh yeah I know...the trying to be positive over negative thing can be a little tricky some days....my gut feeling takes over then "the odds" get involved and before I know it I am having a battle of wills with myself lol...

My advice is try real hard to be positive ...even tho I aprieciate it's hard some days.
And stress is also bad for ttc so don't let the doubts stress you either :thumbup:
So Friday you start testing right?

I will try and be very positive i think i am just trying to avoid disappointment, yeah friday but i do suspect i will end up secretly testing beforehand lol xxx

Yaye :happydance:....congrats on the positive opk meg.:thumbup:
Hopefully this is it for you this cycle love...sending lots of positive vibes for your tww too...

I'm having a nice glass o wine here tonight....I thought sod it! Lol.....
I don't drink so this bottle should do the trick I would say he he he...

Thanks Nat - I hope so too ahhhh

we actually ended up BD 6 times in 5 days lol so no complaints over here....

A glass of wine? wow Nat I am impressed for our non drinker haha... did you enjoy it?:hugs:

Hiya ladies.

I am 1DPO tomorrow and debating whether or not I should take another OPK today.... should I let it be or see if I can get an even stronger positive? bahhhh I dont know...

I am really happy that we BD 6 times in 5 days... good coverage... May try for one more tonight we will see! But I dont feel the pressure thats for sure - and its been really enjoyable - definitely doesnt feel like BD lol....

short week for me... I work Today and tomorrow, then on Thursday we have an all day staff picnic, and then Friday I am off and doing my exam for this job in Toronto...

I have been agonizing over this job change. 80% of me would definitely take the job if it was offered. the other 20% is worried about the commute with a young child... Barb you may appreciate it more knowing the distance I am coming from. If I had a 1 year old and I am commuting from Hamilton to Toronto - I would need super early day care and likely an hour after too because I would get home around 6pm. I know I am jumping the gun here but I have to think about these things... there are so many positives to this job but a couple issues I need to think about.

Where oh where is Barb? I hope you had a nice weekend away from us ! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->