6 DPO...& ...POAS until positive!

Hey Ladies! I'm here :) And Been trying to catch up. Sorry I've been quite busy & just lost track of coming on here. But I've thought about you ladies non the less :)

Yep AF arrived full force Friday so I'm on CD 5....the count down to fertile days shall begin & I think I'm going to test w/OPK so I'm not stressing while camping but we'll see how I am feeling next week.
I am going to the acupuncturist today after work...She says there might not be time for acupuncture today, depends on how far we get. So we'll see.

Meg, yay for your positive OPK!!!! I'd say you covered yourself so well that I wouldn't be worried about being a day off. Those buggers have a few days to get to your eggy anyway so good going :)
As for your question about commuting...Daycare. Well, the question would be can you get to daycare by 6pm because that's the biggest problem. Hamilton to Toronto is a very long commute. Where in TO? Also, are there other offices you could potentially transfer to, in order to be closer to the West End? You could also consider day care close to work so you don't have to worry about getting to Day Care by 6pm in traffic. But Toronto Day Care is more expensive. I think for now do what's right for you. You hate your current job, even if its just 1 year & figure it out after - I think it's worth getting out from where you are now. Sounds toxic & that's not good for you.

Nat, I'm sorry AF got you :( So today you're CD1?
I think prioritizing your life & expenses is important. And you have a wedding to plan & they aren't cheap. Fertility treatments aren't cheap either & I think you'll have to figure smth out b/c the clinic you could go to is too far. I'm not sure how you can remedy that. I know people commute to Toronto & get up ridiculously early to get there. If you can do it w/Harry in tow then it can work. You aren't working & do you plan to go back to work at all? I don't recall if we discussed what you did for work before Harry & your plans to work again or not?

Well that's it for me right now...we had a nice weekend...I was off since Thursday & back today. I miss lounging in the sun. Meg, I was also beside a pool yesterday & it was SO nice! Anyway back to reality which I don't mind. To be honest , I love my SD but I have my max & she's w/us for two weeks...it's too much for me. Kids get annoying. Yeah well I know I'm trying to have my own kid but I do believe your own kids are different from someone else's....even if that someone else is your husband.
So I'm happy to be surrounded in grown ups for a while again....*sigh*...:)

Hey Ladies! I'm here :) And Been trying to catch up. Sorry I've been quite busy & just lost track of coming on here. But I've thought about you ladies non the less :)

Yep AF arrived full force Friday so I'm on CD 5....the count down to fertile days shall begin & I think I'm going to test w/OPK so I'm not stressing while camping but we'll see how I am feeling next week.
I am going to the acupuncturist today after work...She says there might not be time for acupuncture today, depends on how far we get. So we'll see.

Meg, yay for your positive OPK!!!! I'd say you covered yourself so well that I wouldn't be worried about being a day off. Those buggers have a few days to get to your eggy anyway so good going :)
As for your question about commuting...Daycare. Well, the question would be can you get to daycare by 6pm because that's the biggest problem. Hamilton to Toronto is a very long commute. Where in TO? Also, are there other offices you could potentially transfer to, in order to be closer to the West End? You could also consider day care close to work so you don't have to worry about getting to Day Care by 6pm in traffic. But Toronto Day Care is more expensive. I think for now do what's right for you. You hate your current job, even if its just 1 year & figure it out after - I think it's worth getting out from where you are now. Sounds toxic & that's not good for you.

Well that's it for me right now...we had a nice weekend...I was off since Thursday & back today. I miss lounging in the sun. Meg, I was also beside a pool yesterday & it was SO nice! Anyway back to reality which I don't mind. To be honest , I love my SD but I have my max & she's w/us for two weeks...it's too much for me. Kids get annoying. Yeah well I know I'm trying to have my own kid but I do believe your own kids are different from someone else's....even if that someone else is your husband.
So I'm happy to be surrounded in grown ups for a while again....*sigh*...:)

Hey you! Glad you had a nice weekend... CD5 you are already gearing up for your fertile days thats good :) And that's great you are going to visit the acupuncturist - let me know what you think as I may try the same thing soon.... :)

As for my commuting pickle... it is not the 6pm I am worried about - it is the morning drop off. It is pretty much impossible for me to drop a child off at daycare as early in the morning as I would need to, in order to make it to the train and work on time. I dont want my kid in daycare for 12 hours - and secondly that is incredibly expensive for the extra hours. It really only works for me, unfortunately, if there is a hamilton position open, or if I could transfer soon. It doesnt sound like it but I am trying to find out more.

The office is right on front street actually, 5 min walk from Union station so its a best case scenario in that way. But with a child I think it would be too much. DH and I will talk some more about it tonight. If I knew there was a chance for placement in hamilton i would for sure continue in the process. if there isnt, i will keep hunting to find something a bit closer.

And thanks re our BD'ing - i feel good about it too :) weeeee so good to have a great covered month. one less thing to worry about .

My OPK is negative today anyways so either It was weak urine or I have had my surge already.

I wonder if its worth testing tonight or not. I guess it probably isnt!

Just a quick update from me no symptoms at all today, i did get very angry over something that probably wasn't worth getting as worked up for as i did i ended up crying and ever since my chest has felt weird and i was breathless walking from the shop yesterday its only a 5min walk, no idea what that is about but i dont feel right. I never normally have chest problems, nevermind its getting closer to friday and testing lol x

Just a quick update from me no symptoms at all today, i did get very angry over something that probably wasn't worth getting as worked up for as i did i ended up crying and ever since my chest has felt weird and i was breathless walking from the shop yesterday its only a 5min walk, no idea what that is about but i dont feel right. I never normally have chest problems, nevermind its getting closer to friday and testing lol x

Natalie - Stop symptom spotting! hehe and no - it is not a symptom :) However if you have chest pain or ddifficulty breathing you should take that seriously!

I feel lots better now i think it was stress, i am trying not to symptom spot but i seriously haven't had any there's still time to get some though so i am not giving up on hope yet x

I feel lots better now i think it was stress, i am trying not to symptom spot but i seriously haven't had any there's still time to get some though so i am not giving up on hope yet x

I think the only symptom I really had when I had my BFP was i had a cold for a week - it was bad! Sore boobs but that is normal for me which is why I thought AF was coming. Lots of women get no symptoms ! Keep that in mind. When are you planning to test?

Friday at 10dpo its still early but i want too now so i can only put myself off so long lol

Friday at 10dpo its still early but i want too now so i can only put myself off so long lol

10DPO is early but yes it happens :) I got my BFP at 12DPO so you are never out until the witch shows... how old are you Natalie? And this is your first baby you are trying for right? best of luck xx

10DPO is early but yes it happens :) I got my BFP at 12DPO so you are never out until the witch shows... how old are you Natalie? And this is your first baby you are trying for right? best of luck xx

I'll bare that in mind if i get a BFN at 10dpo, i am 23 and yes my first baby and first cycle i have lots of positive things to think of if i dont get bfp thos cycle i will be disappointed but i can think of all the positives like longer to save more money so i can spoil my little baby, thank you good luck to you this cycle :) xx

I'll bare that in mind if i get a BFN at 10dpo, i am 23 and yes my first baby and first cycle i have lots of positive things to think of if i dont get bfp thos cycle i will be disappointed but i can think of all the positives like longer to save more money so i can spoil my little baby, thank you good luck to you this cycle :) xx

Yes definitely! Its important to stay optimistic as you can - dont get down early in the process - enjoy it as much as you can - there are some fun parts lol :winkwink:

I know :) this time around ovulation i think there was pressure for both of us but everything went right back to normal once ovulation past, i wont share the opk part with him next time i think i will tell him i am not doing them, then there wont be any pressure for him.

Hey hey ladies.....so sorry I been Mia....again....my little Harry is SO poorly.....he is pickled in a rash...in and out of consciousness and I have seen several doctors about him now....:( I ABSOLUTLEY hate to see the poor little fella like this :(
One doctor is saying it's just a acute virus another says chicken pox another saying no signs of infection....huh! I'm getting pissed with them in a minute...it's 12:45 here and I am seriously thinking about getting him to the hospital...if his temp is not back down in half an hour off we go....shame his temp is 103!......

Well afm.....I haven't really got much to report...cd2 really isn't intresting....haven't really invested at all this weekend I am more worried about my boy :(
He has been quarantined at home so far since Saturday.
I do wonder if chicken pix can affect ttc tho. Hmmmmm?
As long as he gets better right now I'm not too bothered tbh...

Hey meg welcome to the tww ...Yaye...:)
Great job on the bd-ing too :thumbup:

Natalie...I agree with meg....good advice there ....try and enjoy this for what it is too love...she is right about there beening some good times too....
Good plan too with oh....not telling him about opks....I try not to get my oh involved but I think he knows me well enough by now that he has learnt I go into "crazy lady " mode now when it's the "important " time lol
Good luck for Friday ok.:)

Haaaaay barbs glad your back love....:)
So glad you had a great weekend.....so how are you feeling about this cycle being natural? Good I hope....:)
So true about getting our issues right with money and where it should go and when lol...
As for my work before Harry....I have dabbled here and there in a few things but my passion is working with children....children with learning disabilities and bahavioural problems...
I have also done abit of hairdressing here and there since I left school too....
I plan to get back into this when Harry starts school....next year too I want to get further qualifications in a higher degree in children's developments....
I want to get to know the phycological aspects of it ....not so I understand more bc I already do what with being so hands on but having the "professional " quality behind me allows other doors to open in the future.
My brother grew up with ADHD...my little cousin has severe learning disabilitys so I have grown up with this around me and I seemed to be so good with them and getting there attention focused on what was important at the time-even as a child...I suppose I just comes natural to me.
I am also a part time carer for my sick step dad....he has copd- enphazema-angina-chronic lung and heart disease and is oxygen dependant- he is also suffering with osophical and bowel cancer too so caring for the sick comes naturally to me too so maybe tat could also be an option later on to think about.
When I was 20 I was going to go into the army and do logistics but my health got the better of me and so that never happened ...I was going to be posted to sera lione (SOS can't spell that for for shit lol)
My dad was so proud of me but my mum was petrified!...

Well look at me and my dam essays again...I must get back to the boy now...I will be back tmr with updates ...:)
I hope you are all fine and well me petals....yooos take care ok..:)

:) :) :) xxx

Did you take him to hospital? I hope hes ok sometimes i think doctors are useless, i hope he makes a speedy recovery
Your right ttc can wait as long as your little boy gets better.
Fingers crossed all is ok
Xxx

Nat I am so sorry that little Harry is still sick... that is terrible. I agree - if the fever wont drop take him to the hospital... poor thing. That must be very stressful. Keep us updated xoxox Thinking of you both

Hi girls... 1DPO... tick tock tick tock... let the symptom spotting begin!

Hey Ladies,

Meg, welcome to your TWW!!! Fingers crossed real hard for you :) xo

Nataliiee, I found when we first started trying it was a bit strange to try and get pregnant. And the pressure was there. But as time went on it became more normal. But as now a year & half has passed I'm not feeling as much of the pressure...but that is some to do with numbing...lol. OK not sure to cry or laugh :)

Nat, I'm so sorry Harry is not feeling well. What's happened? Did you end up in hospital? I hope he's doing OK. Keep us posted xo
I think your plans for when Harry is in school is great. You really ought to do what you feel you are best at & enjoy doing. I wish I had the opportunity to really have the time to think about it & get an education & do some thing I love. I grew up under the circumstances where I had to survive & get a job to make money so I just worked my way up from there. Which didn't turn out badly just not my dream.

Well ladies, I'm feeling quite bummed out today. I went to the new acupuncturist & after a bunch of questions she's said we need to focus on fixing my digestion because there's a lot of 'heat' in this area & this issue can influence me getting pregnant. She also said I need more rich blood & well nothing I've not heard from the Tibetian doctor I went to see. SO...for 6 weeks I have to follow a diet that is going to help heal my stomach. And in the mean time I'll go for acupuncture. Once my stomach's a bit better she'll put me on Chinese Herbs & we'll address my fertility issue. So yes we're moving ahead but what bummed me out is that I feel like this 'lets fix your gut' is a road block to fast tracking to pregnancy. I went to her for fertility & it became the secondary issue. So while you guys may look at it as a step towards getting better & getting pregnant (which is probably accurate) I feel like its another 6 weeks away from attaining my pregnancy goal. *sigh*....I have my first Acupuncture appointment Tuesday the 20th. I have camping next week so we cant start too early.

How do I feel about trying naturally? Well, stressed. I believe there's a fertility issue. And I don't' think I'll get pregnant on my own right now. And even if I really tried this month, camping has gotten in the way of having sex. Yes I can get creative but really at this point I feel my sex drive is at 0. I'm just not feeling any of this right now. I'm just feeling bummed out.

I have decided if we dont get a bfp this cycle i am going to stop with the opks limit the time i spend on here because i think i have crammed my mind with too much info and i am constantly googling different things and thinking about the tww, so i am going to skip the next 2 month opk'ing and on here as much i will still check in but i think i need to take the pressure off oh and be relaxed about it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->